Twins somehow survive trying to lose, and beat the Mets in 10.
Does anyone know what is with Brader's (?) right arm compression sleeve and his left hand oven mitt when he's on base? He looks like he's paying tribute to Macho Man Randy Savage or something....
When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the United States you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.
Twins somehow survive trying to lose, and beat the Mets in 10.
Does anyone know what is with Brader's (?) right arm compression sleeve and his left hand oven mitt when he's on base? He looks like he's paying tribute to Macho Man Randy Savage or something....
Buxton you mean? The oven mitt thing is mainly to keep from fingers getting jammed when sliding head first into the bases. It actually also gives them a longer reach to the base too. If that’s what you mean.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
He’d wear the mitt for the same reason, just a sliding finger guard thing. The arm sleeve thing is common too. Protection from road rash but could be for a tendinitis prevention or something too.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
I knew about the Star Of David belt, so he's not afraid of saying what he has to say, but the whole purple/yellow extra gear, I was really confused. Obviously, haven't had the chance to see much Twins stuff this year.
When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the United States you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
The “Law of Unintentional Benefits”, the Twins will save a lot of money on lightbulbs this summer.
“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”
― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”
― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when I used to coach the kids when one of my outfielders made a diving catch, when he’d come into the dugout I’d just smile and say a good outfielder would’ve been camped under it.😂 missing those days.😁
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
@bigbeer seen they were up 4-1 and since Boston exploded last night when I started watching I kept watching the derby instead and probably a good thing. Bullpen in the later innings has been horrible to watch.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Twins with their 11th straight win with a 4-0 shutout today. Unfortunately Correa and Buxton collided and both left the game. Both in concussion protocol.
Listening to the game on the radio they made it sound like a total train wreck. The replay doesn’t look as bad as I thought but obviously bad enough to cause what it did. Buxton was hot right now too. Hopefully it’s not a lingering issue.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
It’s been bothering me that Bader looks like someone but I couldn’t quite place it….he’s the Keefe of MLB. If you watch Righteous Gemstones you’ll get it.
Kind of a big week ahead with the guardians and royals coming to target hopefully a more normal lineup for the twins coming.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Kind of a big week ahead with the guardians and royals coming to target hopefully a more normal lineup for the twins coming.
Twins finally break a 21 year drought & win a 2 of 3 playoff series, then give Astros a bit of a battle in losing effort & long time fans start to see a glimmer of hope (fans who attend a few games in person, but largely follow team on tv as summer past time). And THEN what do the Pohlad pocket book protecters (Pohlad mgmt do) cut payroll by 20 mil & get in a dispute with Xfinity & don’t get games on cable until August 1st. People get used to the games not being on while they’re paying premium prices for cable. That was straw that broke camels back for me.
They cud win 20 games in a row & many still won’t give a F-CK! And they haven’t drawn 30k to a game yet this season (I believe). Pohlads truly need to SELL team because they gross negligently broke their trust with the fans…and those fans are DONE with them🤬
Kind of a big week ahead with the guardians and royals coming to target hopefully a more normal lineup for the twins coming.
Twins finally break a 21 year drought & win a 2 of 3 playoff series, then give Astros a bit of a battle in losing effort & long time fans start to see a glimmer of hope (fans who attend a few games in person, but largely follow team on tv as summer past time). And THEN what do the Pohlad pocket book protecters (Pohlad mgmt do) cut payroll by 20 mil & get in a dispute with Xfinity & don’t get games on cable until August 1st. People get used to the games not being on while they’re paying premium prices for cable. That was straw that broke camels back for me.
They cud win 20 games in a row & many still won’t give a F-CK! And they haven’t drawn 30k to a game yet this season (I believe). Pohlads truly need to SELL team because they gross negligently broke their trust with the fans…and those fans are DONE with them🤬
Ok, but I posted the upcoming week ahead thing for those fans who aren’t done with them, I guess that’s what I was thinking anyway.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Kind of a big week ahead with the guardians and royals coming to target hopefully a more normal lineup for the twins coming.
Twins finally break a 21 year drought & win a 2 of 3 playoff series, then give Astros a bit of a battle in losing effort & long time fans start to see a glimmer of hope (fans who attend a few games in person, but largely follow team on tv as summer past time). And THEN what do the Pohlad pocket book protecters (Pohlad mgmt do) cut payroll by 20 mil & get in a dispute with Xfinity & don’t get games on cable until August 1st. People get used to the games not being on while they’re paying premium prices for cable. That was straw that broke camels back for me.
They cud win 20 games in a row & many still won’t give a F-CK! And they haven’t drawn 30k to a game yet this season (I believe). Pohlads truly need to SELL team because they gross negligently broke their trust with the fans…and those fans are DONE with them🤬
@bearpaw28 I get it, taking steps backwards when you’re close to where you need to be sucks. The thing that gets me through the frustration is knowing there’s nothing you can do about it and hope that some things are just temporary. I know there’s plenty of frustration here but for myself anyway they’re still my team and just roll with it and enjoy the fun parts of a long season. Grew up playing and going to the old met, dome, and now target. It’s a little like shitty weather on Memorial Day weekend. It is what you make it. Not trying to sell anyone tickets here either just a die hard fan who won’t let go. Everyone has a right to their opinion as always, no problem.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”