Gopher Football 202...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad


Gopher Football 2025

352 Posts
38 Users
122 Reactions
18.2 K Views
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 4537
Rep Pts: 11431
Post on old board: 18942
 

Posted by: @gopher6
↑

Posted by: @slap-shot
↑

1760759434296

"Storming the field" can make for a fun moment for kid #2

BTW he hasn't elaborated yet, but he said the  Nebraska fans were something else. Far worse than any others he's encountered in 4 years, although he hasn't been to every game.

why did they storm the field? I know they beat Nebraska but they are not very good

 

Who cares? From my understanding it started at the student section and they had a good time. 

 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 18, 2025 11:06 am
HandyNotDan, Mike Eruzione 11, dxmnkd316 and 1 people reacted
Greyeagle
(@greyeagle)
Mayasich Level Moderator Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 4780
Rep Pts: 13808
Post on old board: 21741
 

Posted by: @slap-shot
↑

Who cares? From my understanding it started at the student section and they had a good time.

They really should ask for permission from old guys like us. 😆 


season 10 grandpa simpson GIF

 


“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”

― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Posted : Sat. Oct 18, 2025 11:12 am
gator and Slap Shot reacted
dxmnkd316
(@dxmnkd316)
Leopold Level
Joined: 3 years ago
Posts: 524
Rep Pts: 1894
Post on old board: 29516
 

Posted by: @steve-mn
↑

Posted by: @jwg
↑

The other Gopher team is playing too.  And Nebraska just got a targeting penalty… on offense.

  How stupid can you be?  https://twitter.com/benscottstevens/status/1979355782086037892

 

 

that was SOOOO much dirtier than what we saw in the stadium. Unreal man. 

 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 18, 2025 11:26 am
Steve MN reacted
dxmnkd316
(@dxmnkd316)
Leopold Level
Joined: 3 years ago
Posts: 524
Rep Pts: 1894
Post on old board: 29516
 

Posted by: @gator
↑

Posted by: @gopher6
↑

Posted by: @slap-shot
↑

-- attachment is not available --

"Storming the field" can make for a fun moment for kid #2

BTW he hasn't elaborated yet, but he said the  Nebraska fans were something else. Far worse than any others he's encountered in 4 years, although he hasn't been to every game.

why did they storm the field? I know they beat Nebraska but they are not very good

 

I’m not a the biggest fan of storming the field. It has to be rare and special. Major upsets or monumental wins. I would put last night as a statement win. Nebraska was ranked #25, so it wasn’t a major upset. Though the win was statement. So I’ll give it a pass…

 

 

Yeah, the gophers were a composite 60-70 team compared to a Nebraska team that had a composite of 25. It was a big win  

It’s one of those: “Ehh, whatever, let the kids have fun” for me.

 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 18, 2025 11:33 am
dxmnkd316
(@dxmnkd316)
Leopold Level
Joined: 3 years ago
Posts: 524
Rep Pts: 1894
Post on old board: 29516
 

Posted by: @greyeagle
↑

Posted by: @slap-shot
↑

Who cares? From my understanding it started at the student section and they had a good time.

They really should ask for permission from old guys like us. 😆 


season 10 grandpa simpson GIF

 

 

where do we go to get the onions for our belt?

 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 18, 2025 11:56 am
Greyeagle reacted
Greyeagle
(@greyeagle)
Mayasich Level Moderator Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 4780
Rep Pts: 13808
Post on old board: 21741
 

The little juke move as Taylor hits the 2nd layer causing the two corn heads to trip over each other…


Good Food Wow GIF by For(bes) The Culture

 

https://twitter.com/thedraftroomnfl/status/1979355667678007472?s=46&t=UoTCikmOZyJ29kktoNzh-A


“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”

― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Posted : Sat. Oct 18, 2025 2:34 pm
HandyNotDan
(@handyman)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 1707
Rep Pts: 5054
Post on old board: 28736
 

Posted by: @greyeagle
↑

The 1993 MN-wi game at the dome was as much fun as I've ever had a Gopher football game.  

Added bonus is the red team was having a Cinderella season and had steadily climbed in the rankings.  Knowing we kept them from having any hope for a shot at a NC made the win even sweeter as the season progressed.

The 2017 beatdown of NE was also fun, I went with my brother-in-law and we had both been at the 1983 beatdown game (didn't know each other then) so absolutely curb stomping them was 

My dad had tix to the 93 Sconnie game but chose to watch me play football instead.  Our sideline went nuts when he went to check the score in the car and reported back!

 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 18, 2025 3:34 pm
HandyNotDan
(@handyman)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 1707
Rep Pts: 5054
Post on old board: 28736
 

Posted by: @greyeagle
↑

The little juke move as Taylor hits the 2nd layer causing the two corn heads to trip over each other…


Good Food Wow GIF by For(bes) The Culture

 

https://twitter.com/thedraftroomnfl/status/1979355667678007472?s=46&t=UoTCikmOZyJ29kktoNzh-A

The announcing in that clip is atrocious...

 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 18, 2025 3:38 pm
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
 

WHO HATES IOWA


 
Posted : Sun. Oct 19, 2025 10:31 am
Slap Shot reacted
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2391
Rep Pts: 5177
Post on old board: 12555
 

Posted by: @handyman
↑

Posted by: @jwg
↑

My introduction to Gopher football was a 58-7 loss to MI. I guess that wasn’t terrible on the larger scheme of things. That was 1993 as I wasn’t born in MN and didn’t pay attention to the Gophers until high school. 

I was at that game too...I was either in the press box with my dad or I got free tickets from my Middle School principle.  I watched a lot of bad football in my day.

I was also at the game Bertogliat mentioned against WI at the Dome.  I was sitting in that end zone.  I walked back to campus after the game and posted on here from the Humphrey Center.  That was the day I turned on Mason for good.

 

The added kick to the nuts for that Badger game is some genius decided to allow the Badger BAND to attend (IN THE METRODOME) and they went onto the field and played their 5th quarter..... IN THE METRODOME.

 

So embarrassing.

 


 
Posted : Mon. Oct 20, 2025 9:38 am
YoungEagle
(@youngeagle)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 802
Rep Pts: 2228
 

Posted by: @bertogliat
↑

Posted by: @handyman
↑

Posted by: @jwg
↑

My introduction to Gopher football was a 58-7 loss to MI. I guess that wasn’t terrible on the larger scheme of things. That was 1993 as I wasn’t born in MN and didn’t pay attention to the Gophers until high school. 

I was at that game too...I was either in the press box with my dad or I got free tickets from my Middle School principle.  I watched a lot of bad football in my day.

I was also at the game Bertogliat mentioned against WI at the Dome.  I was sitting in that end zone.  I walked back to campus after the game and posted on here from the Humphrey Center.  That was the day I turned on Mason for good.

 

The added kick to the nuts for that Badger game is some genius decided to allow the Badger BAND to attend (IN THE METRODOME) and they went onto the field and played their 5th quarter..... IN THE METRODOME.

 

So embarrassing.

 

 

I may be in the minority here but I think B1G bands should attend every home/away conference game.  I think you see that at big time SEC games and I think it makes for a brilliant atmosphere. 

 


'29, '40, '74, '76, '79, '02, & '03
GPL's Resident Cabin Enthusiast & Cadets Hockey Fan

 
Posted : Mon. Oct 20, 2025 1:43 pm
g-manpuck
(@g-manpuck)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1336
Rep Pts: 3598
Post on old board: 6782
 

Posted by: @gator
↑

WHO HATES IOWA

Just as original as "F*#k the Gophers" 🤣 

 


I am the official Iowa Hawkeye football fan of GPL!

 
Posted : Mon. Oct 20, 2025 1:51 pm



gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
 

Gophers can go back-to-back with a win in Iowa City for the first time since 1979 and 1981.


 
Posted : Mon. Oct 20, 2025 3:04 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3769
Rep Pts: 11792
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @youngeagle
↑

Posted by: @bertogliat
↑

Posted by: @handyman
↑

Posted by: @jwg
↑

My introduction to Gopher football was a 58-7 loss to MI. I guess that wasn’t terrible on the larger scheme of things. That was 1993 as I wasn’t born in MN and didn’t pay attention to the Gophers until high school. 

I was at that game too...I was either in the press box with my dad or I got free tickets from my Middle School principle.  I watched a lot of bad football in my day.

I was also at the game Bertogliat mentioned against WI at the Dome.  I was sitting in that end zone.  I walked back to campus after the game and posted on here from the Humphrey Center.  That was the day I turned on Mason for good.

 

The added kick to the nuts for that Badger game is some genius decided to allow the Badger BAND to attend (IN THE METRODOME) and they went onto the field and played their 5th quarter..... IN THE METRODOME.

 

So embarrassing.

 

 

I may be in the minority here but I think B1G bands should attend every home/away conference game.  I think you see that at big time SEC games and I think it makes for a brilliant atmosphere. 

 

It was usually more disruptive to have away bands;  wisco would play when they weren’t supposed to and were generally rude to the U as hosts.  I know they tried it once in the early years at TCF bank stadium and despite being asked to sit, the away team band stood the whole game and blocked the view for several of us fans.  
MN back in the day would send the band to one football away game a year.  They eventually claimed funding was an issue and instead sent the band to places like Crookston or Eastview High School as their “away” trip of the season.  
Spending money on the marching band is not a priority for the UMN.  Look at the band seating situation they still haven’t fixed at the football stadium.  

To be fair, it went both ways.  Iowa probably didn’t appreciate it when the UMN drumline broke Herky’s head one year.  😂

 


 
Posted : Mon. Oct 20, 2025 4:20 pm
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2159
Rep Pts: 3071
Post on old board: 5547
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @youngeagle
↑

Posted by: @bertogliat
↑

Posted by: @handyman
↑

Posted by: @jwg
↑

My introduction to Gopher football was a 58-7 loss to MI. I guess that wasn’t terrible on the larger scheme of things. That was 1993 as I wasn’t born in MN and didn’t pay attention to the Gophers until high school. 

I was at that game too...I was either in the press box with my dad or I got free tickets from my Middle School principle.  I watched a lot of bad football in my day.

I was also at the game Bertogliat mentioned against WI at the Dome.  I was sitting in that end zone.  I walked back to campus after the game and posted on here from the Humphrey Center.  That was the day I turned on Mason for good.

 

The added kick to the nuts for that Badger game is some genius decided to allow the Badger BAND to attend (IN THE METRODOME) and they went onto the field and played their 5th quarter..... IN THE METRODOME.

 

So embarrassing.

 

 

I may be in the minority here but I think B1G bands should attend every home/away conference game.  I think you see that at big time SEC games and I think it makes for a brilliant atmosphere. 

 

It was usually more disruptive to have away bands;  wisco would play when they weren’t supposed to and were generally rude to the U as hosts.  I know they tried it once in the early years at TCF bank stadium and despite being asked to sit, the away team band stood the whole game and blocked the view for several of us fans.  
MN back in the day would send the band to one football away game a year.  They eventually claimed funding was an issue and instead sent the band to places like Crookston or Eastview High School as their “away” trip of the season.  
Spending money on the marching band is not a priority for the UMN.  Look at the band seating situation they still haven’t fixed at the football stadium.  

To be fair, it went both ways.  Iowa probably didn’t appreciate it when the UMN drumline broke Herky’s head one year.  😂

 

I remember in the late 70s early 80s the Baddddgers would come to MPLS for hockey games with their band there was not to much time during the games there was vey little time that music was not playing

 


Aloha!

 
Posted : Mon. Oct 20, 2025 4:49 pm
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
 

@cowgirl 

I remember the OSU band at TCF and fans complaining. Even one person from our group I’ll leave nameless went to guest services to complain. Not only did I hear it from him. I also heard it from the guest services person not knowing I knew the nameless one… lol!!!

The SEC has it down. They have pretty much both bands at SEC conference games. The band directors must be on a two way with each others. The bands are constantly playing between plays, but never over play each.

if I heard it right several years ago, Goldy was down in the band area at Camp Randall. Some of the wisconSIN band members took Goldy racked him pretty good with the goalpost. Several Minnesota band ended up down on the end of the field ready to fight.


 
Posted : Mon. Oct 20, 2025 7:55 pm
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3331
Rep Pts: 7536
Post on old board: 10695
 

Not sure how often it happens, but I do recall that PSU had their band at TCF a few years ago for that big upset.  They were at the very top of the upper deck at the last section before the opening on their side of the field.


 
Posted : Mon. Oct 20, 2025 9:30 pm
Greyeagle
(@greyeagle)
Mayasich Level Moderator Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 4780
Rep Pts: 13808
Post on old board: 21741
 

Posted by: @steve-mn
↑

Not sure how often it happens, but I do recall that PSU had their band at TCF a few years ago for that big upset.  They were at the very top of the upper deck at the last section before the opening on their side of the field.

Ahhh....the old NCAA Frozen Four stick the bands in Winnipeg trick.  

 


“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”

― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Posted : Tue. Oct 21, 2025 7:45 am
g-manpuck
(@g-manpuck)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1336
Rep Pts: 3598
Post on old board: 6782
 

Like I said in the football thread I see this game as a coin flip.  If Iowa plays as well as they did last week vs. PSU I can this going Iowa's way.  If Iowa plays the way they did vs. Indiana or Iowa State it will go Minnesota's way.  Turnovers and special teams may be the key to the victory.  I do believe that Minnesota has to keep Iowa under 150 yards rushing to win though.  I'm not really worried about the 9 sacks the Gophers got last week because Iowa's O-Line is much better than Nebraska's.  Final thought...coin flip.


I am the official Iowa Hawkeye football fan of GPL!

 
Posted : Tue. Oct 21, 2025 2:40 pm
Mike Eruzione 11
(@mikeeruzione11)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 4 years ago
Posts: 2253
Rep Pts: 6823
 

Posted by: @g-manpuck
↑

Like I said in the football thread I see this game as a coin flip.  If Iowa plays as well as they did last week vs. PSU I can this going Iowa's way.  If Iowa plays the way they did vs. Indiana or Iowa State it will go Minnesota's way.  Turnovers and special teams may be the key to the victory.  I do believe that Minnesota has to keep Iowa under 150 yards rushing to win though.  I'm not really worried about the 9 sacks the Gophers got last week because Iowa's O-Line is much better than Nebraska's.  Final thought...coin flip.

Iowa is favored by 8.5 at home, rightly so. They are tough to beat at home. Should be a great game to watch.

 


 
Posted : Tue. Oct 21, 2025 2:49 pm
g-manpuck reacted
Snowcool08
(@snowcool08)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 976
Rep Pts: 3000
Post on old board: 6069
 

My biggest worry is that I think Minnesota played their best possible game last week against Nebraska. We’ve thrown some duds in there this year on the road (yes I know Ohio State is a machine) and we can’t do that at Kinnick. Regression to the mean hits hard when we are wildly inconsistent. 


 
Posted : Tue. Oct 21, 2025 4:00 pm
Viking
(@viking)
Micheletti Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 405
Rep Pts: 660
 

Posted by: @gator
↑

@cowgirl 

I remember the OSU band at TCF and fans complaining. Even one person from our group I’ll leave nameless went to guest services to complain. Not only did I hear it from him. I also heard it from the guest services person not knowing I knew the nameless one… lol!!!

The SEC has it down. They have pretty much both bands at SEC conference games. The band directors must be on a two way with each others. The bands are constantly playing between plays, but never over play each.

if I heard it right several years ago, Goldy was down in the band area at Camp Randall. Some of the wisconSIN band members took Goldy racked him pretty good with the goalpost. Several Minnesota band ended up down on the end of the field ready to fight.

That was a wonderful rant. They started putting the visiting bands upstairs after that.

 


 
Posted : Tue. Oct 21, 2025 6:38 pm
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
 

@viking 

My guest services friend told me he was just standing there and some tall guy walks up and starts going off about the visiting teams band standing up blocking fans view of the game. He didn’t know what to say except I will let someone know.


 
Posted : Tue. Oct 21, 2025 8:44 pm
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2391
Rep Pts: 5177
Post on old board: 12555
 

Posted by: @snowcool08
↑

My biggest worry is that I think Minnesota played their best possible game last week against Nebraska. We’ve thrown some duds in there this year on the road (yes I know Ohio State is a machine) and we can’t do that at Kinnick. Regression to the mean hits hard when we are wildly inconsistent. 

  The Gophers had slow starts and half time deficits to Rutgers and Purdue and held a 7-6 halftime lead vs Nebraska.  They eventually came back to win all three games.

That said, I don't feel like the Gophers will fare well if they start slowly in Kinnick.

 


 
Posted : Wed. Oct 22, 2025 8:22 am



gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
 
IMG 9900

 
Posted : Wed. Oct 22, 2025 7:01 pm
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
 
IMG 9916

@g-manpuck 

I think this streak will continue on Saturday, but surprised by seeing it.

MOST CONSECUTIVE GAMES WITHOUT A 300-YARD PASSER, POWER 4

Iowa: SEVENTY-TWO GAMES

The last time it occurred was 2019 by Nate Stanley


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 24, 2025 10:52 am
g-manpuck
(@g-manpuck)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1336
Rep Pts: 3598
Post on old board: 6782
 

Posted by: @gator
↑

-- attachment is not available --

@g-manpuck 

I think this streak will continue on Saturday, but surprised by seeing it.

MOST CONSECUTIVE GAMES WITHOUT A 300-YARD PASSER, POWER 4

Iowa: SEVENTY-TWO GAMES

The last time it occurred was 2019 by Nate Stanley

It usually does surprise opponents fans when they hear that stat but once you really think about how Iowa focuses on the running game it isn't surprising.  A lot of games Iowa will have 150-200 yards of rushing and if you can add another 100-150 through the air you have a good balance of offense.  Though in that 72 game span you had the Brian Ferentz era where Iowa was the worst offense in all of college football for several years...so there's that.

 


I am the official Iowa Hawkeye football fan of GPL!

 
Posted : Fri. Oct 24, 2025 2:47 pm
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 4537
Rep Pts: 11431
Post on old board: 18942
 

Gophers win 15-7


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 24, 2025 3:03 pm
g-manpuck
(@g-manpuck)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1336
Rep Pts: 3598
Post on old board: 6782
 

Looking at the big picture stats on offense and defense for both teams this game just plays out as a coin flip.  The final score is going to be 3 points or less between the winner and loser so I could see something like 15-13 or 21-18.  I give the game to Iowa just because it is at Kinnick but sometimes that means diddley squat.  I think that the offenses or defenses have great days but I don't see both having great days.  It will come down to a damn field goal to win this thing.  


I am the official Iowa Hawkeye football fan of GPL!

 
Posted : Fri. Oct 24, 2025 3:37 pm
fightclub30
(@fightclub30)
Leopold Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 524
Rep Pts: 1506
 

That couldn't have started much worse.  Iowa gets a first down on seemingly every play, scores easily, then Minnesota goes 3-and-out.  UGH.

 

Gopher defense on that opening drive looked like they took pointers from the Vikings D the other night


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 2:54 pm
trixR4kids reacted
trixR4kids
(@trixr4kids)
Brooks Level
Joined: 18 years ago
Posts: 2043
Rep Pts: 6153
Post on old board: 15139
 

The defense was completely lost on that first drive. Need Kirk Ferentz' kid to call plays again! 🤣 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 3:03 pm
fightclub30
(@fightclub30)
Leopold Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 524
Rep Pts: 1506
 

Yeah...  I think I am turning it off.  I hate watching us get embarrassed by rivals. 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 3:08 pm
Mike Eruzione 11
(@mikeeruzione11)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 4 years ago
Posts: 2253
Rep Pts: 6823
 

WOOF. 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 3:09 pm
fightclub30
(@fightclub30)
Leopold Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 524
Rep Pts: 1506
 

Vikings get embarassed, Gopher hockey gets shutout, Gopher football being embarassed, Wild on an L streak... 

Looks like a pretty typical MN sports weekend.


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 3:11 pm
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2391
Rep Pts: 5177
Post on old board: 12555
 

Why do all of my teams look like absolute garbage this year?  

Can’t do basic youth sports level concepts.  


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 3:12 pm
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3574
Rep Pts: 9479
 

Women are playing Daloot on Fox 9+, that’s what I changed it to. 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 3:12 pm
Bertogliat reacted



JWG
 JWG
(@jwg)
Leopold Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 789
Rep Pts: 1749
Post on old board: 8686
Topic starter
 

Well. That escalated quickly. Looks like today is Lindsey’s freshman game. 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 3:13 pm
fightclub30
(@fightclub30)
Leopold Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 524
Rep Pts: 1506
 

first quarter.  Zero first downs, maybe 7 yards of offense. A turnover for a TD, and now a blocked punt.  Thanks for showing up!

CLICK!


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 3:16 pm
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6380
Rep Pts: 17934
Post on old board: 9626
 

There will be no elite body surfing by Phil today. 31 donut, early 2nd quarter. 


I actually give a @#$* about the Twins
Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police

 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 3:31 pm
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2391
Rep Pts: 5177
Post on old board: 12555
 

Posted by: @karlsson
↑

Women are playing Daloot on Fox 9+, that’s what I changed it to. 

As did I.

 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 3:37 pm
Bigbeer
(@bigbeer)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2922
Rep Pts: 6019
Post on old board: 9428
 

Posted by: @bertogliat
↑

Posted by: @karlsson
↑

Women are playing Daloot on Fox 9+, that’s what I changed it to. 

As did I.

 

This freed up my afternoon 

 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 3:43 pm
Rau 4 SkiUMah 2.0
(@rau4skiumah2-0)
Broten Level
Joined: 2 years ago
Posts: 459
Rep Pts: 2509
 

Sometimes I really hate being a Minnesota fan lol. Might just quit watching sports for the year. 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 3:46 pm
ex_goldy
(@ex_goldy)
Wooger Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 146
Rep Pts: 281
 

Did Darius Taylor get hurt? Wondering if he just said nope I’m not playing.


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 4:58 pm
Snowcool08
(@snowcool08)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 976
Rep Pts: 3000
Post on old board: 6069
 

The worst part is Gronowski really doesn’t look that good. Obviously he hasn’t had to push it too much, but it could be completely different if we didn’t spot them 21. 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 5:02 pm
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2391
Rep Pts: 5177
Post on old board: 12555
 

Posted by: @ex_goldy
↑

Did Darius Taylor get hurt? Wondering if he just said nope I’m not playing.

1 carry for 1 yard.  I assume he’s hurt.  

 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 5:04 pm
trixR4kids
(@trixr4kids)
Brooks Level
Joined: 18 years ago
Posts: 2043
Rep Pts: 6153
Post on old board: 15139
 

Posted by: @bertogliat
↑

Posted by: @ex_goldy
↑

Did Darius Taylor get hurt? Wondering if he just said nope I’m not playing.

1 carry for 1 yard.  I assume he’s hurt.  

 

He is, PJ mentioned that before heading to the locker room at half.

 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 5:30 pm
g-manpuck
(@g-manpuck)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1336
Rep Pts: 3598
Post on old board: 6782
 

So….didn’t have this on my bingo card this weekend.  


I am the official Iowa Hawkeye football fan of GPL!

 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 5:43 pm
Orion
(@orion)
Micheletti Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 235
Rep Pts: 738
 

"Lotta fans still sticking around, a little chilly, but they're braving it to watch their team here, and they're excited.  You gotta remember that these are just simple farmers, people of the land, the common clay of the new west, you know, morons."

-Mike Grimm, Gopher radio announcer 🤣 


 
Posted : Sun. Oct 26, 2025 12:43 pm



The Rube
(@the-rube)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 7556
Rep Pts: 12365
Post on old board: 35040
 

A Nebraska Huskers friend of mine put it bluntly (in relation of last week's NE-MN game):

MN played the role of NE this weekend. They're not THAT bad, they just didn't show up. 


When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the United States you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

 
Posted : Sun. Oct 26, 2025 7:56 pm
g-manpuck
(@g-manpuck)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1336
Rep Pts: 3598
Post on old board: 6782
 

Posted by: @orion
↑

"you know, morons."

-Mike Grimm, Gopher radio announcer 🤣 

That was his weekly Kfan challenge that the Power Trip gives him.  Since Grimmer is from Iowa he is one of those morons as well. 😀 

 


I am the official Iowa Hawkeye football fan of GPL!

 
Posted : Tue. Oct 28, 2025 6:12 am
Page 5 / 8

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad