Gopher Football 202...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad


Gopher Football 2025

352 Posts
38 Users
122 Reactions
18.2 K Views
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
 

Posted by: @bertogliat
↑

Koi has been a great player for MN obviously.  I don't think he would go elsewhere if MN could match the money he is likely getting at other schools.  So I can't be mad he has entered the poral as he'd just be leaving money on the table by staying.

I don't have a big problem with leaving. Just all what he said last year about staying, being a Gopher and so on is all bs. It'll be interesting how he does in Oregon. With more defensive help, does he improve from his sophomore year at Minnesota and have a year similar or better than his freshmen year.  

 


 
Posted : Tue. Jan 13, 2026 8:39 am
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 4537
Rep Pts: 11431
Post on old board: 18942
Page 8 / 8

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad