2025 Twins Season
 
Notifications
Clear all

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad


2025 Twins Season

433 Posts
39 Users
92 Reactions
20.1 K Views
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 4666
Rep Pts: 12236
 

https://twitter.com/betsyhelfand/status/1942328698943815924


 
Posted : Tue. Jul 8, 2025 7:40 pm
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1382
Rep Pts: 4102
 

Twins up 2-0 top of 8 against the cubs tonight, Jax gives up a walk and hit to start the inning, strikes out the next 2 and gets out 3 on a hard hit to right. Bottom of 8 twins get back to back home runs and another upper deck shot by Bader and put up 6 to cruise 8-1. 


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Tue. Jul 8, 2025 9:55 pm
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 4537
Rep Pts: 11431
Post on old board: 18942
 

Both kids went in a group of 6 and said it was a fine time to be at the ballpark. I am totes gel no cap.


 
Posted : Tue. Jul 8, 2025 10:56 pm
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6380
Rep Pts: 17934
Post on old board: 9626
 

Good grief...

https://twitter.com/jzulgad/status/1943101725667455381


I actually give a @#$* about the Twins
Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police

 
Posted : Wed. Jul 9, 2025 7:17 pm
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1382
Rep Pts: 4102
 

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

Good grief...

https://twitter.com/jzulgad/status/1943101725667455381

 Now if the twins pitch inside which they should there’s probably gonna be a warning or if it’s a hit batter more likely an ejection. Eye for an eye doesn’t apply anymore which is bs imo.

 


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Wed. Jul 9, 2025 7:48 pm
The Rube reacted
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2159
Rep Pts: 3071
Post on old board: 5547
 

Twins losing 4-0 right now in the 5th they have 1 hit


Aloha!

 
Posted : Thu. Jul 10, 2025 1:18 pm
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2159
Rep Pts: 3071
Post on old board: 5547
 

8-1 final today Cubs win


Aloha!

 
Posted : Thu. Jul 10, 2025 3:25 pm
bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Broten Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1805
Rep Pts: 3555
Post on old board: 6912
 

Posted by: @camo-coat-guy
↑

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

Good grief...

https://twitter.com/jzulgad/status/1943101725667455381

 Now if the twins pitch inside which they should there’s probably gonna be a warning or if it’s a hit batter more likely an ejection. Eye for an eye doesn’t apply anymore which is bs imo.

 

You can essentially set your watch every year to when Buxton will get nicked up. And unfortunately Royce Lewis is following suit! Me…I’m DONE with the Twins until the Pohlad’s sell the team, but to each their own if you’re still enjoying following this 🤡 🚗 organization! Even Beauner doesn’t pop in with optimistic takes anymore, it’s gotten that Bad! 

 


 
Posted : Thu. Jul 10, 2025 4:13 pm
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3574
Rep Pts: 9479
 

Are we blaming Buxton for getting hit by a pitch?


 
Posted : Thu. Jul 10, 2025 4:48 pm
Steve MN reacted
bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Broten Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1805
Rep Pts: 3555
Post on old board: 6912
 

Posted by: @karlsson
↑

Are we blaming Buxton for getting hit by a pitch?

No we’re not. But c’mon, a Black Cloud (injury wise) follows this dude. 

 


 
Posted : Thu. Jul 10, 2025 5:13 pm
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1382
Rep Pts: 4102
 

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

Posted by: @karlsson
↑

Are we blaming Buxton for getting hit by a pitch?

No we’re not. But c’mon, a Black Cloud (injury wise) follows this dude. 

 

yeah I think getting hit in the finger with a 97moh baseball would feel sweet. He stayed in the game to run and scored that inning which turned out to be a big run in a 4-2 win. But yes, to each their own.

 


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Fri. Jul 11, 2025 9:49 am
bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Broten Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1805
Rep Pts: 3555
Post on old board: 6912
 

@camo-coat-guy Or Buxton could simply run into the wall in center field shagging a fly ball, Buxton has only done that 13-14 times! He’s injury prone, much of it self induced, that’s his career track record.


 
Posted : Fri. Jul 11, 2025 10:47 am



J22
 J22
(@j22)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 1262
Rep Pts: 3941
Post on old board: 5631
 

Never thought I would see the day where someone tried to argue that Byron Buxton is tough. Guy might be the softest player that the Twins have ever had. He makes Mauer look like an iron man. 


 
Posted : Fri. Jul 11, 2025 10:52 am
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1382
Rep Pts: 4102
 

Posted by: @j22
↑

Never thought I would see the day where someone tried to argue that Byron Buxton is tough. Guy might be the softest player that the Twins have ever had. He makes Mauer look like an iron man. 

nobody is arguing, simply saying he stayed in to use his speed that inning. Being hit in the hand isn’t an uncommon occurrence for a player to come out before his next at bat. Agree he’s had a terrible history in the I.L. He’s a cell phone without a case yes, but this one I call legit and isn’t his fault. Baldelli said he was available the next day but were being cautious. Again not uncommon, he’s having a good season.

 


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Fri. Jul 11, 2025 11:52 am
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1382
Rep Pts: 4102
 

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

@camo-coat-guy Or Buxton could simply run into the wall in center field shagging a fly ball, Buxton has only done that 13-14 times! He’s injury prone, much of it self induced, that’s his career track record.

He had to have an X-ray done on his hand, when they figure out how to do that while he’s on the field let me know.

 


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Fri. Jul 11, 2025 11:59 am
J22
 J22
(@j22)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 1262
Rep Pts: 3941
Post on old board: 5631
 

Posted by: @camo-coat-guy
↑

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

@camo-coat-guy Or Buxton could simply run into the wall in center field shagging a fly ball, Buxton has only done that 13-14 times! He’s injury prone, much of it self induced, that’s his career track record.

He had to have an X-ray done on his hand, when they figure out how to do that while he’s on the field let me know.

 

I wonder if they can figure out how to do that after the game?

 


 
Posted : Fri. Jul 11, 2025 12:26 pm
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1382
Rep Pts: 4102
 

Posted by: @j22
↑

Posted by: @camo-coat-guy
↑

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

@camo-coat-guy Or Buxton could simply run into the wall in center field shagging a fly ball, Buxton has only done that 13-14 times! He’s injury prone, much of it self induced, that’s his career track record.

He had to have an X-ray done on his hand, when they figure out how to do that while he’s on the field let me know.

 

I wonder if they can figure out how to do that after the game?

 

does it really matter? Maybe it hurt like hell to swing a bat after that or hard to even grip one. 

 


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Fri. Jul 11, 2025 1:08 pm
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1382
Rep Pts: 4102
 

https://www.minnesotasportsfan.com/minnesota-twins/byron-buxton-escapes-injury-hit-by-pitch-hand-all-star-game-plans/


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Fri. Jul 11, 2025 1:39 pm
J22
 J22
(@j22)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 1262
Rep Pts: 3941
Post on old board: 5631
 

Posted by: @camo-coat-guy
↑

Posted by: @j22
↑

Posted by: @camo-coat-guy
↑

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

@camo-coat-guy Or Buxton could simply run into the wall in center field shagging a fly ball, Buxton has only done that 13-14 times! He’s injury prone, much of it self induced, that’s his career track record.

He had to have an X-ray done on his hand, when they figure out how to do that while he’s on the field let me know.

 

I wonder if they can figure out how to do that after the game?

 

does it really matter? Maybe it hurt like hell to swing a bat after that or hard to even grip one. 

 

of course none of it matters.  I'm just getting a kick out of watching you continue to double down on a really bad take.

 


 
Posted : Fri. Jul 11, 2025 2:25 pm
bearpaw28 reacted
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1382
Rep Pts: 4102
 

Posted by: @j22
↑

Posted by: @camo-coat-guy
↑

Posted by: @j22
↑

Posted by: @camo-coat-guy
↑

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

@camo-coat-guy Or Buxton could simply run into the wall in center field shagging a fly ball, Buxton has only done that 13-14 times! He’s injury prone, much of it self induced, that’s his career track record.

He had to have an X-ray done on his hand, when they figure out how to do that while he’s on the field let me know.

 

I wonder if they can figure out how to do that after the game?

 

does it really matter? Maybe it hurt like hell to swing a bat after that or hard to even grip one. 

 

of course none of it matters.  I'm just getting a kick out of watching you continue to double down on a really bad take.

 

whatever grills your burger dude😁

 


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Fri. Jul 11, 2025 2:42 pm
bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Broten Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1805
Rep Pts: 3555
Post on old board: 6912
 

Posted by: @camo-coat-guy
↑

Posted by: @j22
↑

Posted by: @camo-coat-guy
↑

Posted by: @j22
↑

Posted by: @camo-coat-guy
↑

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

@camo-coat-guy Or Buxton could simply run into the wall in center field shagging a fly ball, Buxton has only done that 13-14 times! He’s injury prone, much of it self induced, that’s his career track record.

He had to have an X-ray done on his hand, when they figure out how to do that while he’s on the field let me know.

 

I wonder if they can figure out how to do that after the game?

 

does it really matter? Maybe it hurt like hell to swing a bat after that or hard to even grip one. 

 

of course none of it matters.  I'm just getting a kick out of watching you continue to double down on a really bad take.

 

whatever grills your burger dude😁

 

I think it’s safe to say NONE of us dislike Buxton personally or wish him ill will. And yeah, in 2025 as of July 10th he’s having a good season. Problem with Buxton is we’re naturally (also) waiting for the 👞 to drop whenever he crosses the chalk lines, his IL history being so well documented. 

 


 
Posted : Fri. Jul 11, 2025 3:57 pm
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1382
Rep Pts: 4102
 

Skenes looking as usual, every pitch working.  Joe Ryan throwing too many pitches early. Livvy Dunn in the house.


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Fri. Jul 11, 2025 8:21 pm
bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Broten Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1805
Rep Pts: 3555
Post on old board: 6912
 

@camo-coat-guy Livvy in the House! Yeah Baby! 👍


 
Posted : Fri. Jul 11, 2025 8:23 pm
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1382
Rep Pts: 4102
 

@bearpaw28 oh yeah😁


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Fri. Jul 11, 2025 8:26 pm



camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1382
Rep Pts: 4102
 

Twins beat Skenes 2-1. Correa left game with apparent mild left ankle sprain. Made a good tagout at second on the play he got hurt.


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Fri. Jul 11, 2025 10:08 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3769
Rep Pts: 11792
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

@camo-coat-guy Livvy in the House! Yeah Baby! 👍

Is that why target field had 40K tonight? 😬😂

 


 
Posted : Fri. Jul 11, 2025 10:51 pm
Viking
(@viking)
Micheletti Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 405
Rep Pts: 660
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

@camo-coat-guy Livvy in the House! Yeah Baby! 👍

Is that why target field had 40K tonight? 😬😂

 

Nah.  It was Mankato State night at the ballpark... Cool  

 


 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 7:59 am
bearpaw28 reacted
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3769
Rep Pts: 11792
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @viking
↑

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

@camo-coat-guy Livvy in the House! Yeah Baby! 👍

Is that why target field had 40K tonight? 😬😂

 

Nah.  It was Mankato State night at the ballpark... Cool  

 

Yeah, thaaaaaat’s why……😉

 


 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 8:50 am
The Rube
(@the-rube)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 7556
Rep Pts: 12365
Post on old board: 35040
 

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

@camo-coat-guy Livvy in the House! Yeah Baby! 👍

I'll be that guy. 

Overrated.

Twins still trying to give people hope...as usual. 🙁 

 


When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the United States you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 9:07 am
bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Broten Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1805
Rep Pts: 3555
Post on old board: 6912
 

Awesome crowd, think there was a concert post game! Nice to see the Twins beat Livvy’s bf! 👍


 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 10:18 am
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 4666
Rep Pts: 12236
 

After the game Livvy posted that she is tired of being with a loser and that she is now with a winner sharing a picture of her with Joe Ryan. 😉 😀 


 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 10:54 am
bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Broten Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1805
Rep Pts: 3555
Post on old board: 6912
 

@collegehockeyaddict lol! 😂 That’s FUNNY ! 👍


 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 11:20 am
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2391
Rep Pts: 5177
Post on old board: 12555
 

Posted by: @collegehockeyaddict
↑

https://twitter.com/betsyhelfand/status/1942328698943815924

His kid’s name is Brixton Buxton?

 


 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 1:48 pm
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2391
Rep Pts: 5177
Post on old board: 12555
 
IMG 3392

Posted by: @the-rube
↑

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

@camo-coat-guy Livvy in the House! Yeah Baby! 👍

I'll be that guy. 

Overrated.

Twins still trying to give people hope...as usual. 🙁 

 

mmmkay.  Well that’s a take.

 

 


 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 1:53 pm
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 4537
Rep Pts: 11431
Post on old board: 18942
 

What is a Livvy?


 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 2:06 pm
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2391
Rep Pts: 5177
Post on old board: 12555
 

Buxton with a single, double and a triple and it’s just the third inning.


 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 2:27 pm



gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2159
Rep Pts: 3071
Post on old board: 5547
 

Posted by: @bertogliat
↑

Buxton with a single, double and a triple and it’s just the third inning.

he hit a home run today in the 7th

 


Aloha!

 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 3:36 pm
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 4666
Rep Pts: 12236
 

Buxton hits for the cycle two days after getting hit in the hand by a 97 mile a hour fastball. Yesterday he got two hits off of Skenes who had an ERA under 2 coming into last night game (121 innings pitched). #DontPokeTheBear


 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 4:23 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3769
Rep Pts: 11792
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @slap-shot
↑

What is a Livvy?

a girl who seems to have a wicked case of spinal lordosis. 🤭

 


 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 4:40 pm
bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Broten Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1805
Rep Pts: 3555
Post on old board: 6912
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @slap-shot
↑

What is a Livvy?

a girl who seems to have a wicked case of spinal lordosis. 🤭

 

She’s definitely has a wicked case of somethon somethon! 😉 At least the Twins won against one of most dominant pitchers in baseball (that night) 

 


 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 5:42 pm
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6380
Rep Pts: 17934
Post on old board: 9626
 

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @slap-shot
↑

What is a Livvy?

a girl who seems to have a wicked case of spinal lordosis. 🤭

 

She’s definitely has a wicked case of somethon somethon! 😉 At least the Twins won against one of most dominant pitchers in baseball (that night) 

 

I thought you were DONE with the Twins?

 


I actually give a @#$* about the Twins
Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police

 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 5:50 pm
mnrouser reacted
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3574
Rep Pts: 9479
 

No way I’m throwing her out of my bed for eating crackers, but I also don’t understand the level of infatuation she gets. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose. Could also be my bias against influencers coming into play as well. 


 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 5:52 pm
The Rube reacted
The Rube
(@the-rube)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 7556
Rep Pts: 12365
Post on old board: 35040
 

Posted by: @karlsson
↑

No way I’m throwing her out of my bed for eating crackers, but I also don’t understand the level of infatuation she gets. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose. Could also be my bias against influencers coming into play as well. 

This, although while I dislike influencers, that opinion is separate from my take on Miss Livvy. 

 


When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the United States you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 9:52 pm
bearpaw28 reacted
bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Broten Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1805
Rep Pts: 3555
Post on old board: 6912
 

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @slap-shot
↑

What is a Livvy?

a girl who seems to have a wicked case of spinal lordosis. 🤭

 

She’s definitely has a wicked case of somethon somethon! 😉 At least the Twins won against one of most dominant pitchers in baseball (that night) 

 

I thought you were DONE with the Twins?

 

lol, to clarify my earlier rant….I still can appreciate a great pitching performance by Joe Ryan or Byron Buxton hitting for the cycle…while refusing to pay for coverage of the Twins on TV. I’m DONE with the Pohlad 🤡 car ownership…not the Twins players. 

 


 
Posted : Sat. Jul 12, 2025 11:44 pm
mnrouser
(@mnrouser)
Wooger Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 36
Rep Pts: 311
 

@bearpaw28

I believe this is the quote you said earlier:

Me…I’m DONE with the Twins until the Pohlad’s sell the team.

So, Frozen4Champs is correct in saying to you "I thought you were done with the Twins.

 


 
Posted : Sun. Jul 13, 2025 12:29 am
bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Broten Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1805
Rep Pts: 3555
Post on old board: 6912
 

Posted by: @mnrouser
↑

@bearpaw28

I believe this is the quote you said earlier:

Me…I’m DONE with the Twins until the Pohlad’s sell the team.

So, Frozen4Champs is correct in saying to you "I thought you were done with the Twins.

 

 

YES, that indeed was my quote. However, I believe my above post clarifies what (that earlier post) was intended to mean. The fact is my oldest son lives in the North Loop (literally) 5-6 blocks from Target Field, yet while he & I occasionally have lunch or dinner together downtown or attend a Wild game together in St Paul, I haven’t attended a Twins game since before the pandemic. That’s how down I am on the Pohlad’s and I attended games 1&2 of the 1987 ALCS vs Detroit & sat in a seat in the 1st row above the Tigers Dugout (which was on the first base side in those days) Carl kids don’t give 2 shits about winning & I’m sick of it. And now as a dinosaur (who still has cable) I still picked a package with TCM & CMT that doesn’t feature the Twins new cable channel not because of the Twins players, but because of ownership. If that level of detail doesn’t convey to you where I stand & how much I feel the Twins team needs new owners, well, I’m at a loss. Buxton (HAD) Hall of Fame talent if he simply could have stayed consistently  healthy, so it’s refreshing to see him hit for the cycle. And attending an afternoon  game on a rare 72 degree day at Target Field can be sublime, so I totally get why so many MN fans hold their nose regarding ownership but still joyfully attend Twins games. I’m just not (currently) in that camp….but…to each their own 😄

 


 
Posted : Sun. Jul 13, 2025 7:43 am
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1382
Rep Pts: 4102
 

Would be nice to sweep today and be at 500 going into the break. 3 games out of the wildcard currently. Make the post season and anything can happen, play the overachiever role/season spoiler and get hot at the right time of the season? Why not us? Meaningful games in august are a lot of fan base’s hopes in April with most ending up disappointed and wondering wtf happened. Ownership spending definitely is what you like to see but it takes everything to come together too. Go twins! Buck yeah!!😉😁


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Sun. Jul 13, 2025 8:57 am
mnrouser
(@mnrouser)
Wooger Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 36
Rep Pts: 311
 

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

Posted by: @mnrouser
↑

@bearpaw28

I believe this is the quote you said earlier:

Me…I’m DONE with the Twins until the Pohlad’s sell the team.

So, Frozen4Champs is correct in saying to you "I thought you were done with the Twins.

 

 

YES, that indeed was my quote. However, I believe my above post clarifies what (that earlier post) was intended to mean. The fact is my oldest son lives in the North Loop (literally) 5-6 blocks from Target Field, yet while he & I occasionally have lunch or dinner together downtown or attend a Wild game together in St Paul, I haven’t attended a Twins game since before the pandemic. That’s how down I am on the Pohlad’s and I attended games 1&2 of the 1987 ALCS vs Detroit & sat in a seat in the 1st row above the Tigers Dugout (which was on the first base side in those days) Carl kids don’t give 2 shits about winning & I’m sick of it. And now as a dinosaur (who still has cable) I still picked a package with TCM & CMT that doesn’t feature the Twins new cable channel not because of the Twins players, but because of ownership. If that level of detail doesn’t convey to you where I stand & how much I feel the Twins team needs new owners, well, I’m at a loss. Buxton (HAD) Hall of Fame talent if he simply could have stayed consistently  healthy, so it’s refreshing to see him hit for the cycle. And attending an afternoon  game on a rare 72 degree day at Target Field can be sublime, so I totally get why so many MN fans hold their nose regarding ownership but still joyfully attend Twins games. I’m just not (currently) in that camp….but…to each their own 😄

 

Bearpaw28

That is great you went to the 87 ALCS games against Detroit (so did I). I get it you do not like the current Twins ownership and you are not alone with this. However, you are the one and you even admitted to it in saying "I'm done with the Twins until the Pohlads sell the team". You can spin your comment all you want but fact is you said what you said but yet you still talk about the Twins. Im not here to judge if you are a fan or not but, If you stand by your comment then don't say anything about the team "which includes the players" until they sell the team.

 


 
Posted : Sun. Jul 13, 2025 9:35 am



bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Broten Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1805
Rep Pts: 3555
Post on old board: 6912
 

@mnrouser I think my extended version comment spells my stance out fairly clearly that I’m DONE spending (even) $1.00 that the Pohlad ownership group will be collecting. Would I attend a game if someone else provided the tickets, probably. And if a Twns game is on FS1 or Fox (which I currrntly have) then I might watch.. That’s what I’ll stand by, until new ownership takes over, but I’m not holding my breath on that happening anytime soon.


 
Posted : Sun. Jul 13, 2025 11:20 am
mnrouser
(@mnrouser)
Wooger Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 36
Rep Pts: 311
 

@bearpaw28  So, you are not done with the Twins until new ownership takes over even though you said you are done with the Twins.. OK, got it. Time to move on.


 
Posted : Sun. Jul 13, 2025 11:28 am
bearpaw28 reacted
Page 4 / 9

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad