2026 World Juniors
 
Notifications
Clear all

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad


2026 World Juniors

308 Posts
40 Users
158 Reactions
12.7 K Views
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3331
Rep Pts: 7536
Post on old board: 10695
 

Posted by: @trixr4kids
↑

Does anyone have access to their tickets yet or are they waiting to do that? I bought them through the Grand Casino (Xcel) site but I don't think I ever got an email to the actual tickets or anything.

I ordered through TicketBa$tard, and I got my mobile tickets immediately.  They were in a "You got tickets" e-mail that came out right when I ordered (within minutes)

 


 
Posted : Tue. Dec 9, 2025 6:17 pm
trixR4kids reacted
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3769
Rep Pts: 11792
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @steve-mn
↑

Posted by: @trixr4kids
↑

Does anyone have access to their tickets yet or are they waiting to do that? I bought them through the Grand Casino (Xcel) site but I don't think I ever got an email to the actual tickets or anything.

I ordered through TicketBa$tard, and I got my mobile tickets immediately.  They were in a "You got tickets" e-mail that came out right when I ordered (within minutes)

 

what he said. 

 


 
Posted : Tue. Dec 9, 2025 6:51 pm
trixR4kids reacted
trixR4kids
(@trixr4kids)
Brooks Level
Joined: 18 years ago
Posts: 2043
Rep Pts: 6153
Post on old board: 15139
Topic starter
 

I think I finally figured it out, pretty sure I never got an email for the original USA pack purchase but I did for the medal round well after the purchase. 


 
Posted : Tue. Dec 9, 2025 7:37 pm
gopheritall
(@gopheritall)
Leopold Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 573
Rep Pts: 1539
 

Posted by: @trixr4kids
↑

Does anyone have access to their tickets yet or are they waiting to do that? I bought them through the Grand Casino (Xcel) site but I don't think I ever got an email to the actual tickets or anything.

The tickets are delivered via the Wild app or the GopherSports app depending on which venue you are at.  I have access to my tickets.

I see I HAVE Grand Casino tickets in ticketmaster but need to log to see the actual tickets and that is where they must be scanned (or transfered).

I bought mine as as soon as they went on sale after last year's tournament but now see them via those apps.

 


 
Posted : Tue. Dec 9, 2025 11:59 pm
AHABulldog
(@ahabulldog)
Rookie
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 7
Rep Pts: 12
 

For anyone that bought a Group or full tourney package confirm they have individual tickets for each individual game? I bought the Group A package through Vividseats but when tickets arrived they only sent the first game, Sweden/Slovakia. Talked with support who assured me the ticket would work for all 16 Group A games, but 99.99% they don’t know what they’re talking about. 


 
Posted : Sun. Dec 14, 2025 3:14 pm
trixR4kids
(@trixr4kids)
Brooks Level
Joined: 18 years ago
Posts: 2043
Rep Pts: 6153
Post on old board: 15139
Topic starter
 

Yeah I have the individual tickets and options to sell, transfer, etc. for each game. 


 
Posted : Sun. Dec 14, 2025 4:06 pm
AHABulldog
(@ahabulldog)
Rookie
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 7
Rep Pts: 12
 

Posted by: @trixr4kids
↑

Yeah I have the individual tickets and options to sell, transfer, etc. for each game. 

 

thanks. Time to have some fun. 

 


 
Posted : Sun. Dec 14, 2025 4:08 pm
trixR4kids reacted
gopheritall
(@gopheritall)
Leopold Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 573
Rep Pts: 1539
 

All, does anyone know if they will be kicking people out of the arenas between games? I have tickets to each game but wondering if I can give someone else an early game if I plan to come for the late game on a particular day.

It seems like it since there are 3 hours between games.


 
Posted : Mon. Dec 15, 2025 11:36 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2067
Rep Pts: 7438
Post on old board: 15786
 

Posted by: @gopheritall
↑

All, does anyone know if they will be kicking people out of the arenas between games? I have tickets to each game but wondering if I can give someone else an early game if I plan to come for the late game on a particular day.

It seems like it since there are 3 hours between games.

If you have individual ticket for each game, then they will be kicking people out between games.

 


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Tue. Dec 16, 2025 11:31 am
gopheritall reacted
Walker? I Barely Know Her
(@walker-barely-know-her)
Broten Level
Joined: 2 years ago
Posts: 949
Rep Pts: 3575
 

In the first pre-WJC exhibition, the Purple Cows lost to the Swiss junior national team in a shootout, after Switzerland tied it up late with an extra attacker.

I was looking at the line charts for this game- it’s actually absurd how many of Mankato’s “student-athletes” were born in ‘01 or ‘02.

IMG 0610
IMG 0611

 


 
Posted : Wed. Dec 17, 2025 3:34 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2067
Rep Pts: 7438
Post on old board: 15786
 

Posted by: @walker-barely-know-her
↑

I was looking at the line charts for this game- it’s actually absurd how many of Mankato’s “student-athletes” were born in ‘01 or ‘02.

According to the GPL NCAA Stats Page as of this moment. Mankato's average age is 22.6. Minnesota's is 21.3.


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Wed. Dec 17, 2025 3:44 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3769
Rep Pts: 11792
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @jupiter
↑

Posted by: @walker-barely-know-her
↑

I was looking at the line charts for this game- it’s actually absurd how many of Mankato’s “student-athletes” were born in ‘01 or ‘02.

According to the GPL NCAA Stats Page as of this moment. Mankato's average age is 22.6. Minnesota's is 21.3.

Most kids have graduated undergrad by the age of 22….😬

And then you’ve got Ferris with an avg. over 23!

 


 
Posted : Wed. Dec 17, 2025 5:17 pm



Walker? I Barely Know Her
(@walker-barely-know-her)
Broten Level
Joined: 2 years ago
Posts: 949
Rep Pts: 3575
 

Posted by: @jupiter
↑

Posted by: @walker-barely-know-her
↑

I was looking at the line charts for this game- it’s actually absurd how many of Mankato’s “student-athletes” were born in ‘01 or ‘02.

According to the GPL NCAA Stats Page as of this moment. Mankato's average age is 22.6. Minnesota's is 21.3.

interesting how the youngest teams all cluster around 21.1 but then BC & BU both fall off a cliff as the two youngest teams by far.

IMG 0612

I’m mostly surprised by BC’s extreme youth as I don’t recall their freshman class this year being super highly touted. Ofc, a sophomore-heavy roster likely still results in a very young average age.

Lastly, I guess I expected/assumed that PSU’s average age would be closer to Michigan State, Michigan than Qpac and Wisco. Maybe over the holidays I’ll look more closely at scoring by class year across the B1G.

 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Most kids have graduated undergrad by the age of 22….😬

Mankato (the town) must be so full of lifelong learners and intellectuals and innovation, what with all the graduate certificates in athletic leadership, business communications, etc. their hockey program produces.


 
Posted : Wed. Dec 17, 2025 5:58 pm
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 4537
Rep Pts: 11431
Post on old board: 18942
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @jupiter
↑

Posted by: @walker-barely-know-her
↑

I was looking at the line charts for this game- it’s actually absurd how many of Mankato’s “student-athletes” were born in ‘01 or ‘02.

According to the GPL NCAA Stats Page as of this moment. Mankato's average age is 22.6. Minnesota's is 21.3.

Most kids have graduated undergrad by the age of 22….😬

And then you’ve got Ferris with an avg. over 23!

 

Save Ferris!!

 


 
Posted : Wed. Dec 17, 2025 11:31 pm
Cowgirl reacted
Snowcool08
(@snowcool08)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 976
Rep Pts: 3000
Post on old board: 6069
 

Team Canada cut Jackson Smith. To my untrained eye, he was the best defensive player on the ice in the Penn St vs Gophers matchup. Maybe that was the best he could have played, but to me it’s a surprising cut. 


 
Posted : Thu. Dec 18, 2025 4:08 pm
IDGopher
(@idgopher)
Rookie
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 18
Rep Pts: 23
 

If you haven't checked ticket prices lately, they are significantly down this week.  


 
Posted : Thu. Dec 18, 2025 11:36 pm
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4007
Rep Pts: 12228
 

Posted by: @snowcool08
↑

Team Canada cut Jackson Smith. To my untrained eye, he was the best defensive player on the ice in the Penn St vs Gophers matchup. Maybe that was the best he could have played, but to me it’s a surprising cut. 

 he’s been so so all year. Lots of turnovers splashed with some wow plays. That kind of style is kind of what they’re going away from for Canada this year  and you have a guy who does the same but more responsibly in Verhoeff (UND, who may end up being the #1 overall over McKenna with how the year has gone). I think they’re trying to cut down on their errors after last years debacle and let the forwards drive the play

 


 
Posted : Fri. Dec 19, 2025 11:39 am
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3769
Rep Pts: 11792
Post on old board: 10120
 

This time lapse is pretty neat. 

https://twitter.com/GopherHockey/status/2002124855614058939?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet


 
Posted : Sat. Dec 20, 2025 12:18 am
Orion and gopher6 reacted
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2159
Rep Pts: 3071
Post on old board: 5547
 

So with the World Juniors at Mariucci and Grand Casino arena when are the teams scheduled for practice? I doubt it that 2 countries will be on the same ice at the same time


Aloha!

 
Posted : Sat. Dec 20, 2025 8:28 am
Walker? I Barely Know Her
(@walker-barely-know-her)
Broten Level
Joined: 2 years ago
Posts: 949
Rep Pts: 3575
 

Posted by: @gopher6
↑

So with the World Juniors at Mariucci and Grand Casino arena when are the teams scheduled for practice? I doubt it that 2 countries will be on the same ice at the same time

I assume they’re using alternate sites as practice rinks; Ridder, TRIA, etc. Bet the million different ice sheets at Blaine Super Rink come in handy too

 


 
Posted : Sat. Dec 20, 2025 11:52 am
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3331
Rep Pts: 7536
Post on old board: 10695
 

Gavin McKenna with the own goal vs Sweden

Edit:   Putting in the Twitter link instead of Reddit:

https://twitter.com/TSN_Sports/status/2002541231830667452


 
Posted : Sat. Dec 20, 2025 10:47 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3769
Rep Pts: 11792
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @steve-mn
↑

Gavin McKenna with the own goal vs Sweden

https://v.redd.it/sb7tqejifg8g1

😂😂😂

 


 
Posted : Sat. Dec 20, 2025 10:50 pm
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 4666
Rep Pts: 12236
 

What hustle by McKenna to pounce on that loose puck and bury it into the open net. 😉 😀 


 
Posted : Sun. Dec 21, 2025 12:07 am
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6380
Rep Pts: 17934
Post on old board: 9626
 

Today's USA lines.

https://twitter.com/usahockey/status/2002846591628251555


I actually give a @#$* about the Twins
Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police

 
Posted : Sun. Dec 21, 2025 4:20 pm
gopheritall reacted



gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
 

Any story behind the person with the Betsy Ross Colonial Flag behind the American goal in the 2nd period?


 
Posted : Sun. Dec 21, 2025 6:04 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3769
Rep Pts: 11792
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @gator
↑

Any story behind the person with the Betsy Ross Colonial Flag behind the American goal in the 2nd period?

Want me to go ask? 😂

 


 
Posted : Sun. Dec 21, 2025 6:22 pm
gator reacted
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3769
Rep Pts: 11792
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

Today's USA lines.

https://twitter.com/usahockey/status/2002846591628251555

shocked that the umd guys are not playing tonight 

 


 
Posted : Sun. Dec 21, 2025 6:33 pm
bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Broten Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1805
Rep Pts: 3555
Post on old board: 6912
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

Today's USA lines.

https://twitter.com/usahockey/status/2002846591628251555

shocked that the umd guys are not playing tonight 

 

tBob must figure why play the leading scorer in college hockey & a 6’4” returning D in a warm up game.  😁

 


 
Posted : Sun. Dec 21, 2025 6:45 pm
BoninTheBear
(@boninthebear)
Bonin Level
Joined: 4 years ago
Posts: 405
Rep Pts: 1394
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

Today's USA lines.

https://twitter.com/usahockey/status/2002846591628251555

shocked that the umd guys are not playing tonight 

 

Looks like Eiserman, Hutson, Plante, Kleber scratches as guys that were on the team last year.  They should make the final roster.

AJ Spellacy not playing.  

 


 
Posted : Sun. Dec 21, 2025 6:54 pm
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
 

 
Posted : Sun. Dec 21, 2025 7:19 pm
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6380
Rep Pts: 17934
Post on old board: 9626
 

 I BLAME Bob. 😀 

https://twitter.com/usahockey/status/2002900128517193918


I actually give a @#$* about the Twins
Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police

 
Posted : Sun. Dec 21, 2025 8:15 pm
Slap Shot reacted
Walker? I Barely Know Her
(@walker-barely-know-her)
Broten Level
Joined: 2 years ago
Posts: 949
Rep Pts: 3575
 

Posted by: @gator
↑

Germany has a player with the last name Lewandowski

Any relation to Mitch, that guy who played for Sparty on their KHL line a while ago?


 
Posted : Mon. Dec 22, 2025 12:08 pm
BoninTheBear
(@boninthebear)
Bonin Level
Joined: 4 years ago
Posts: 405
Rep Pts: 1394
 

Trevor Connelly out of roster consideration due to injury.

My guess is last F roster spot down to Kvasnicka, McMorrow, or Spellacy.


 
Posted : Tue. Dec 23, 2025 3:09 am
Walker? I Barely Know Her
(@walker-barely-know-her)
Broten Level
Joined: 2 years ago
Posts: 949
Rep Pts: 3575
 

Caught a pre-tourney game down in Rochester where I’m from, Sweden vs. Switzerland:

IMG 0714

I can see how the Swiss took the Purple Cows to a shootout. Both resort to playing that garbage neutral-zone trap hockey.

Sweden broke through and ran away with the game after a few early stumbles and throwing some pick-six passes, but I can’t even imagine how much of a snoozefest that Mankato vs. Switzerland game must’ve been.


 
Posted : Tue. Dec 23, 2025 10:58 pm
gopheritall
(@gopheritall)
Leopold Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 573
Rep Pts: 1539
 

 

Screenshot 20251224 123622 Gophers

I know this is last minute but does anyone know the trick to seeing tickets for the Mariucci games purchased ahead of time from FEVO?  They show up in my tickets on the Gopher app but say there is no mobile pass.  Is there another way to access these? I want to transfer these to someone else.

The Gophers ticket line is out of office.

My tickets in St Paul show up fine in Ticketmaster.


 
Posted : Wed. Dec 24, 2025 1:45 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3769
Rep Pts: 11792
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @gopheritall
↑

 

-- attachment is not available --

I know this is last minute but does anyone know the trick to seeing tickets for the Mariucci games purchased ahead of time from FEVO?  They show up in my tickets on the Gopher app but say there is no mobile pass.  Is there another way to access these? I want to transfer these to someone else.

The Gophers ticket line is out of office.

My tickets in St Paul show up fine in Ticketmaster.

Ooc what does your email say regarding how to access these?  We got ours through the UMN app so mine show up. Guessing whatever Fevo is isn’t compatible with the umn app? 🤷‍♀️

 


 
Posted : Wed. Dec 24, 2025 1:59 pm



Mike Eruzione 11
(@mikeeruzione11)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 4 years ago
Posts: 2253
Rep Pts: 6823
 

Kvasnicka didn’t make team USA


 
Posted : Wed. Dec 24, 2025 2:03 pm
gopheritall
(@gopheritall)
Leopold Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 573
Rep Pts: 1539
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @gopheritall
↑

 

-- attachment is not available --

I know this is last minute but does anyone know the trick to seeing tickets for the Mariucci games purchased ahead of time from FEVO?  They show up in my tickets on the Gopher app but say there is no mobile pass.  Is there another way to access these? I want to transfer these to someone else.

The Gophers ticket line is out of office.

My tickets in St Paul show up fine in Ticketmaster.

Ooc what does your email say regarding how to access these?  We got ours through the UMN app so mine show up. Guessing whatever Fevo is isn’t compatible with the umn app? 🤷‍♀️

 

I know I am probably the only one that cares but suddenly my tickets are in the Gopher app today! Merry Christmas!

Now I need to unload some of the tickets I can't use.

 


 
Posted : Thu. Dec 25, 2025 12:52 pm
trixR4kids and Cowgirl reacted
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3769
Rep Pts: 11792
Post on old board: 10120
 

Curious if anyone else bought tickets for any games during the Black Friday BOGO sale?
They ripped us off good.  Two tickets for the same seats today cost less than they did during that “sale.”
They basically jacked up the price to almost four times what they are now and then gave a BOGO to make you think it was a deal.   
Thats what I get for thinking I’m a good fan and getting seats early.  ☹️


 
Posted : Fri. Dec 26, 2025 11:32 am
Snowcool08
(@snowcool08)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 976
Rep Pts: 3000
Post on old board: 6069
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Curious if anyone else bought tickets for any games during the Black Friday BOGO sale?
They ripped us off good.  Two tickets for the same seats today cost less than they did during that “sale.”
They basically jacked up the price to almost four times what they are now and then gave a BOGO to make you think it was a deal.   
Thats what I get for thinking I’m a good fan and getting seats early.  ☹️

I just checked my same section. Prices are the same as they were during the BOGO sale. I got two seats to the NYE game in the lower bowl on the blue line for $90. Tickets now are still $90 apiece. They did open the upper bowl, so those prices are quite lower. 

 


 
Posted : Fri. Dec 26, 2025 12:15 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3769
Rep Pts: 11792
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @snowcool08
↑

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Curious if anyone else bought tickets for any games during the Black Friday BOGO sale?
They ripped us off good.  Two tickets for the same seats today cost less than they did during that “sale.”
They basically jacked up the price to almost four times what they are now and then gave a BOGO to make you think it was a deal.   
Thats what I get for thinking I’m a good fan and getting seats early.  ☹️

I just checked my same section. Prices are the same as they were during the BOGO sale. I got two seats to the NYE game in the lower bowl on the blue line for $90. Tickets now are still $90 apiece. They did open the upper bowl, so those prices are quite lower. 

 

Mine were for a game at Mariucci.  So I’m sure the UMN was involved in this price trickery.  

 


 
Posted : Fri. Dec 26, 2025 12:43 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3769
Rep Pts: 11792
Post on old board: 10120
 

Anyone know if there is an alternate channel for when the game overlap? NHL network obviously can’t show them all from start to finish. 


 
Posted : Fri. Dec 26, 2025 3:48 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2067
Rep Pts: 7438
Post on old board: 15786
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Anyone know if there is an alternate channel for when the game overlap? NHL network obviously can’t show them all from start to finish. 

There is none.

 

 


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Fri. Dec 26, 2025 5:08 pm
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3574
Rep Pts: 9479
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Anyone know if there is an alternate channel for when the game overlap? NHL network obviously can’t show them all from start to finish. 

lol @ USA Hockey making anything about watching this event convenient. 

 


 
Posted : Fri. Dec 26, 2025 5:15 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2067
Rep Pts: 7438
Post on old board: 15786
 

Relax... The NHL Network will switch over to the US game. They always do.


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Fri. Dec 26, 2025 5:19 pm
gopheritall reacted
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3574
Rep Pts: 9479
 

Nah I’ll stay salty, I don’t have NHL Network at all. 


 
Posted : Fri. Dec 26, 2025 5:22 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2067
Rep Pts: 7438
Post on old board: 15786
 

Posted by: @karlsson
↑

Nah I’ll stay salty, I don’t have NHL Network at all. 

Neither do I... I have been watching this tournament exclusively here for the last 3-4 years.

 

https://thetvapp.to/tv/nhl-network-live-stream/

 


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Fri. Dec 26, 2025 5:24 pm
trixR4kids and Karlsson reacted
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3574
Rep Pts: 9479
 

Posted by: @jupiter
↑

Posted by: @karlsson
↑

Nah I’ll stay salty, I don’t have NHL Network at all. 

Neither do I... I have been watching this tournament exclusively here for the last 3-4 years.

 

https://thetvapp.to/tv/nhl-network-live-stream/

 

I completely forgot about this. Cripes. I’m still not relaxed because of what the Gopher football team just did though. 😆 

 


 
Posted : Fri. Dec 26, 2025 5:27 pm



Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3331
Rep Pts: 7536
Post on old board: 10695
 

For the next week and half, I will cheer for Max Plante (and thank him for breaking the ice reasonably early in this game)

I'll be hanging out in chat for the game today if anyone's interested in joining


 
Posted : Fri. Dec 26, 2025 6:23 pm
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3331
Rep Pts: 7536
Post on old board: 10695
 

Great feed from Zeimer to Horcoff for the 3rd goal.


 
Posted : Fri. Dec 26, 2025 6:44 pm
Page 2 / 7

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad