2026 World Juniors
 
Notifications
Clear all

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad


2026 World Juniors

308 Posts
40 Users
158 Reactions
12.7 K Views
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3574
Rep Pts: 9479
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

When I heard it in the arena all I could hear was tikki-licky-bum which made me giggle every time I heard it.  

That’s “Cingi lingi bom”, and it is supposed to be the sound of a bell ringing and not actual words.

Although now all I hear is your version too. 

 


 
Posted : Thu. Jan 8, 2026 12:43 am
Cowgirl reacted
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3769
Rep Pts: 11792
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @karlsson
↑

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

When I heard it in the arena all I could hear was tikki-licky-bum which made me giggle every time I heard it.  

That’s “Cingi lingi bom”, and it is supposed to be the sound of a bell ringing and not actual words.

Although now all I hear is your version too. 

 

😂

Sorry! 

 


 
Posted : Thu. Jan 8, 2026 12:54 am
Slap Shot reacted
gopheritall
(@gopheritall)
Leopold Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 573
Rep Pts: 1539
 

We bought the package and attended 19 games. It was a great experience and we also viewed it as a one in a lifetime event. We balanced the cost with what it would cost us to travel to another country, stay there, and attend. 

The Canada / Czechia games were the 2 best overall. 

We also loved the goal songs. 


 
Posted : Thu. Jan 8, 2026 9:02 pm
Cowgirl reacted
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2159
Rep Pts: 3071
Post on old board: 5547
 

USA losing to Latvia right now 2-0 in the 2nd in the under 18 tournament 


Aloha!

 
Posted : Wed. Apr 29, 2026 10:16 am
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 4666
Rep Pts: 12236
 

https://twitter.com/PuckReportNHL/status/2049502431118004425


 
Posted : Wed. Apr 29, 2026 10:54 am
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2159
Rep Pts: 3071
Post on old board: 5547
 

Latvia 5 USA 2


Aloha!

 
Posted : Wed. Apr 29, 2026 11:20 am
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4007
Rep Pts: 12228
 

Posted by: @gopher6
↑

Latvia 4 USA 2 in the 3rd 3 minutes left

5-2 final coming up

us outshot them 20-5 in the 3rd but loses the period 3-2. 

 


 
Posted : Wed. Apr 29, 2026 11:28 am
Jaykay3
(@jaykay3)
Micheletti Level
Joined: 15 years ago
Posts: 254
Rep Pts: 734
 

Bad result but at least Cullen led the team in scoring by 3. 


 
Posted : Wed. Apr 29, 2026 1:31 pm
Page 7 / 7

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad