204 Posts
48 Users
59 Likes
trixR4kids
(@trixr4kids)
Broten Level
Rep Pts: 2139
Post on old board: 15139

For a number of reasons it’s pretty obvious those two aren’t operating with a full deck. 

gator
(@gator)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 5611
Post on old board: 16243

Posted by: @cowgirl

Posted by: @gator

He’s ruined his career, his education, friendships… rightly so. He has a long road back to recover for what repartition he’ll ever regain.  People are idiots…  It’s not 1990s anymore… there are cameras everywhere nowadays. 

Even if there weren’t cameras, it does not make what he did acceptable in any way, shape or form.  

Where did I say if it wasn’t on camera it would be acceptable?

Plus it happened in the middle of the day with people walking past doing nothing. 

Keep your stick on the ice...

The Rube
(@the-rube)
Mariucci Level Golden
Rep Pts: 7652
Post on old board: 35040

Posted by: @cowgirl

He’s ruined his career, his education, friendships… rightly so. He has a long road back to recover for what repartition he’ll ever regain.  People are idiots…  It’s not 1990s anymore… there are cameras everywhere nowadays. 

Even if there weren’t cameras, it does not make what he did acceptable in any way, shape or form.  

Where did I say if it wasn’t on camera it would be acceptable?

Plus it happened in the middle of the day with people walking past doing nothing. 

That's what probably bothered me the most. 

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the United States you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

gator reacted
trixR4kids
(@trixr4kids)
Broten Level
Rep Pts: 2139
Post on old board: 15139

Supposedly it was welcome week so people writing stuff on the sidewalk isn’t exactly unexpected and wouldn’t draw a ton of attention by itself. 

Page 5 / 5