2026-27 NCAA Hockey
 
Notifications
Clear all

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad


2026-27 NCAA Hockey

202 Posts
38 Users
144 Reactions
4,282 Views
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4080
Rep Pts: 12571
Topic starter
 
Quote: gopherfun83

Michigan Tech at St. Cloud this weekend, will be fun to watch, since the Gophers are off this week.

I can’t bring myself to watch that. Will prob watch PSU and UConn as they’ve added ESPN+ to YouTube TV which is awesome for me as a college hockey fan


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 9, 2026 5:37 pm
gopherfun83 reacted
trixR4kids
(@trixr4kids)
Brooks Level
Joined: 18 years ago
Posts: 2077
Rep Pts: 6297
Post on old board: 15139
 
Quote: upnorthkid
Quote: gopherfun83

Michigan Tech at St. Cloud this weekend, will be fun to watch, since the Gophers are off this week.

I can’t bring myself to watch that. Will prob watch PSU and UConn as they’ve added ESPN+ to YouTube TV which is awesome for me as a college hockey fan

Lol I'm glad you said something because I'd be paying for both by accident. 


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 9, 2026 5:57 pm
gopherfun83 reacted
Page 5 / 5

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad