The av’s coach just challenged a no goal call. Was waved off for goalie interference and it was an easy call for the ref on the ice. May have been the worst challenge decision I’ve ever seen.
“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”
― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a job Alan Roach has… public address announcer for the Vikings, Avs and even did the Super Bowl this past year. Curious if public address announcing is his lone job. Or does he have a 9-5 Monday-Friday…
“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”
― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TB just Foligno'd their way out of a PP & into a PK in impressive fashion.
“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”
― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it just me or is Dobeš much better now than at OSU? I mean obviously players can improve, but this came out of nowhere for me. Was OSU just that bad in front of him?
Is it just me or is Dobeš much better now than at OSU? I mean obviously players can improve, but this came out of nowhere for me. Was OSU just that bad in front of him?
It’s not just you, I don’t remember him playing this well at OSU. Some goalies are just better in the pros than college.
'29, '40, '74, '76, '79, '02, & '03
GPL's Resident Cabin Enthusiast & Cadets Hockey Fan
I didn’t think he was bad, just didn’t project NHL starter for me. But it is true, for some people certain levels are almost too slow and we don’t see their true capabilities until they are in the pros. Tommy Novak comes to mind. And again, he’s spent years being fed rubber since those days.
Edit: Also could be further proof of Veegs’ “big guys need more time to marinate” theory at 6’4”. 😆
I know I am going back in history but when the North Stars played at the Met there was no glass behind the players benches. Why do they now have glass behind the bench?
I know I am going back in history but when the North Stars played at the Met there was no glass behind the players benches. Why do they now have glass behind the bench?
Safety. So fans don’t get hit with pucks, to keep the players and coaches safe from fans throwing things or deciding to jump into the bench/ice and be a moron.
I know I am going back in history but when the North Stars played at the Met there was no glass behind the players benches. Why do they now have glass behind the bench?
Safety. So fans don’t get hit with pucks, to keep the players and coaches safe from fans throwing things or deciding to jump into the bench/ice and be a moron.
I remember being at the Met I was lucky and had seats on the redline row 1 they shut out the Oilers it was John Casey’s first home shut out of his career,at the end of the game some idiot threw a ice cream cone on the Oilers head coach Glen Sather it hit his sport coat he just looked up to the crowd and wept it off the sport coat, sitting in those seats had one problem you had both teams sweating the air was very bad smelling
Glass doesn’t help the smell. 😂 we had seats for a few years behind the bench at the final five. One of several reasons we moved. (A-hole pioux fans was another).
Glass doesn’t help the smell. 😂 we had seats for a few years behind the bench at the final five. One of several reasons we moved. (A-hole pioux fans was another).
Are you sure the smell came from the bench and not the pioux fans?
Tact is the ability to step on a man's toes without messing up the shine on his shoes - Harry S Truman
Crosby is just as bad as LeBron. They are both elite for their sport. Though their flopping, embellishment, and their crying does tarnishes their overall careers.
Glass doesn’t help the smell. 😂 we had seats for a few years behind the bench at the final five. One of several reasons we moved. (A-hole pioux fans was another).
Are you sure the smell came from the bench and not the pioux fans?
Last nights Flyers Penguins game had a major brawl the penalty boxes for both teams were full. 4 players from both teams were in the sin bin. It looked like the movie Slapshot 😎
Pretty cool picture last night on TNT. The Flyers scored while the four players were in the penalty box. The goal score skated over to the penalty box and you can see the four players in the background celebrating.
“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”
― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apart from letters and words being in the wrong order, I agree.
Looks right to me. 🇨🇦
“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”
― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LaCombe has been dominant on both sides of the puck in this Ducks-Oilers game 4. Incredible what he’s turned into at the NHL level and its funny how many Ducks commentators say outright they (still) have no idea what LaCombe’s game was like in college.
The Utah-Vegas game has been entertaining. A goal just waved off for Vegas for offsides halfway through OT (#1). Of course this game went to overtime, because I needed to go to bed over an hour ago. 😂
Some day the Ducks may actually settle on a permanent uniform scheme and I hope to God it's not these.
“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”
― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”
― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So far that game looks like slow motion compared to last night. That version of the anthem sure didn’t fire me up either.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Just flipped it on with a minute left and looks like I should’ve tuned in a lot sooner.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”