Gophers 2025-2026 S...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad


[Closed] Gophers 2025-2026 Season

1,092 Posts
89 Users
1064 Reactions
53.4 K Views
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6413
Rep Pts: 18079
Post on old board: 9626
Topic starter
 
[#440]

Since the Gophers hit the ice today for the 1st time, I think it's time to fire up the season thread.  The road to Vegas starts in 25 days.

@eric-vegoe was at the practice and posted a story about it on the main page with preliminary lines.

https://gopherpucklive.com/news/gophers-get-in-first-skate-of-season/


Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police
Not very objective

 
Posted : Mon. Sep 8, 2025 6:19 pm
Eric Vegoe reacted
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6413
Rep Pts: 18079
Post on old board: 9626
Topic starter
 

https://twitter.com/GopherHockey/status/1965186840966955155


Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police
Not very objective

 
Posted : Mon. Sep 8, 2025 6:59 pm
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 4425
Rep Pts: 13183
 

Great article Vegs. Mentioned how Bob likes to find pairs at forward and fill in a third. This year the thirds will likely be the freshmen. It’s just one day of practice but right now some pairs are emerging:

 

?-Ludtke-Lamb

?-Clark-Ziemer

Hendrickson-Pahlsson-?

Townsend-Moe-?

 

Leaving: Mooney, Moore, Pritchard, Mittelstadt, Falloon (and Harris but he’s mostly a practice guy)

Four open spots and five capable players. Should be good competition. Mittelstadt & Falloon project to be bottom 6, Mooney projects to be top 6 and Moore/Pritchard could be anywhere based on the right fit. 

Vegs also mentioned finding two lefties to play RD since Gruba is the only righty. McLaughlin played on the right side pretty consistently in juniors so he’s an option. I’d go:

Whipple-Gruba

Rombach-Mittelstadt

Thomas-McLaughlin


 
Posted : Tue. Sep 9, 2025 8:00 am
puckluck
(@puckluck)
Wooger Level
Joined: 16 years ago
Posts: 86
Rep Pts: 221
 

Anticipating some bumps and bruises at the beginning of the season but I’m actually excited to see this team work through that and continue to develop.  The early adversity of a bunch of new players and possible early struggles may bond them together as the season matures.  

I also tend to root for the key role players that continue to bring energy/physical play.

Keeping an eye on Falloon.  Really liked what I saw and hope he establishes himself in the lineup.  Also think John Mittlestad’s role will be critical to build around in the bottom 6 & PK

drop the puck! Let’s go!

 


 
Posted : Tue. Sep 9, 2025 9:27 am
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 4425
Rep Pts: 13183
 

Posted by: @puckluck
↑

Anticipating some bumps and bruises at the beginning of the season but I’m actually excited to see this team work through that and continue to develop.  The early adversity of a bunch of new players and possible early struggles may bond them together as the season matures.  

I also tend to root for the key role players that continue to bring energy/physical play.

Keeping an eye on Falloon.  Really liked what I saw and hope he establishes himself in the lineup.  Also think John Mittlestad’s role will be critical to build around in the bottom 6 & PK

drop the puck! Let’s go!

 

Couldnt agree more on Falloon, I think he’s style of play is exactly what this team needs. Only problem is I’m not sure who I’d sit to fit him in the lineup. Guys like Pritchard, Moore, Townsend and Moe all have higher offensive ceilings. And I don’t think sitting Mittelstadt is an option personally.

 


 
Posted : Tue. Sep 9, 2025 1:49 pm
Walker? I Barely Know Her
(@walker-barely-know-her)
Broten Level
Joined: 2 years ago
Posts: 1007
Rep Pts: 3884
 

Posted by: @maroon_and_gold
↑

Posted by: @puckluck
↑

Anticipating some bumps and bruises at the beginning of the season but I’m actually excited to see this team work through that and continue to develop.  The early adversity of a bunch of new players and possible early struggles may bond them together as the season matures.  

I also tend to root for the key role players that continue to bring energy/physical play.

Keeping an eye on Falloon.  Really liked what I saw and hope he establishes himself in the lineup.  Also think John Mittlestad’s role will be critical to build around in the bottom 6 & PK

drop the puck! Let’s go!

 

Couldnt agree more on Falloon, I think he’s style of play is exactly what this team needs. Only problem is I’m not sure who I’d sit to fit him in the lineup. Guys like Pritchard, Moore, Townsend and Moe all have higher offensive ceilings. And I don’t think sitting Mittelstadt is an option personally.

I also liked Falloon’s limited showings this past year. His style of play reminded me of Budish and Ambroz, but that was so long ago / the game is so different now, that I might be totally wrong. 

My guess is that Moore is likely first to get pushed down/out of the lineup on a given night, but we’ll see.

As to Mittelstadt getting a bigger role, especially on PK, I will say that one of my main irritations with Bob is: he often doesn’t give players reps in those key roles before they’re set to fill said role, or it falls on them by default, due to departures, injuries, etc. For example…

  • Faber never got any PP time, aside from rare one-off situations like a 5min major. 
  • Clark and Lamb both got minimal PK time until the Nelson/Nevers duo was out of the picture.

I would think that, if Bob envisions a player might fill a certain special-teams role in their junior/senior year, some shifts in that role their frosh/soph years would go a long way in making that step-up easier. Especially since a lot of our gaps, struggles, and frustrations the past 2-3 years kinda come down to, bumpy roster transitions at [X] or [Y] key position.

 


 
Posted : Tue. Sep 9, 2025 4:17 pm
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 4425
Rep Pts: 13183
 

New jerseys tomorrow!


 
Posted : Tue. Sep 9, 2025 5:45 pm
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6413
Rep Pts: 18079
Post on old board: 9626
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @maroon_and_gold
↑

New jerseys tomorrow!

I will hold off judgment until our resident jersey expert @cowgirl weighs in after she sees them. 😀 

 


Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police
Not very objective

 
Posted : Tue. Sep 9, 2025 5:54 pm
gopheritall and Cowgirl reacted
Rau 4 SkiUMah 2.0
(@rau4skiumah2-0)
Broten Level
Joined: 2 years ago
Posts: 472
Rep Pts: 2587
 

I’m hoping for bumblebee throwbacks! 


 
Posted : Tue. Sep 9, 2025 6:05 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3795
Rep Pts: 11908
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

Posted by: @maroon_and_gold
↑

New jerseys tomorrow!

I will hold off judgment until our resident jersey expert @cowgirl weighs in after she sees them. 😀 

 

I’m sure this will be me soon….

 


Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

 


 
Posted : Tue. Sep 9, 2025 7:18 pm
Slap Shot reacted
F Da Sue
(@f-da-sue)
Lucia Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 81
Rep Pts: 191
 

https://twitter.com/GopherSports/status/1965822708089766361


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 12:03 pm
Slap Shot and Boats reacted
Boats
(@boats)
Broten Level
Joined: 4 years ago
Posts: 822
Rep Pts: 3378
 

And they are selling replicas. It's a miracle


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 12:18 pm



Norm
 Norm
(@norm)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 1388
Rep Pts: 3432
 

Who's this Bennett Hendrickson guy?


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 12:48 pm
Tony
 Tony
(@tony)
Wooger Level Golden
Joined: 15 years ago
Posts: 48
Rep Pts: 283
 

@boats And authentics!


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 12:59 pm
Boats reacted
gOLEdygopher
(@goledygopher)
Rookie
Joined: 3 years ago
Posts: 7
Rep Pts: 22
 

Slight downgrade IMO, I preferred the thicker shoulder piping on the old version, and I hate the big collar trend. I'd also rather have just a white outline on the 'M' on the aways, rather than the white/gold double outline. Having said that, love the rounded shoulder yokes, and having replicas that actually match and authentics on sale is a MASSIVE w.


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 1:12 pm
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 4566
Rep Pts: 11540
Post on old board: 18942
 

To each their own. I think they look gorgeous. 


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 1:21 pm
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 4425
Rep Pts: 13183
 

Didn’t change much from the previous which is fine by me I’ve loved the ones they’ve worn the last two seasons. 

Also fan replicas is a massive W!


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 1:45 pm
gOLEdygopher
(@goledygopher)
Rookie
Joined: 3 years ago
Posts: 7
Rep Pts: 22
 

also does anybody know what's happening with the gloves? are they wearing the new gloves with white uppers? or the same ones from last year?


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 3:21 pm
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2402
Rep Pts: 5188
Post on old board: 12555
 

Posted by: @goledygopher
↑

also does anybody know what's happening with the gloves? are they wearing the new gloves with white uppers? or the same ones from last year?

The video and photos show all maroon gloves with gold "CCM"

 


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 4:26 pm
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6413
Rep Pts: 18079
Post on old board: 9626
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @maroon_and_gold
↑

Didn’t change much from the previous which is fine by me I’ve loved the ones they’ve worn the last two seasons. 

Also fan replicas is a massive W!

 The people who have been complaining about wanting these better step up and create a sell out for these or the U will never do it again. The U doesn't take risks like this very often.  I hope they are priced reasonably so there is no excuse about them not selling. 

Save up your money people to buy these. ( maybe skip a trip to Starbucks once a week until they arrive )

 


Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police
Not very objective

 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 5:26 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3795
Rep Pts: 11908
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

Posted by: @maroon_and_gold
↑

Didn’t change much from the previous which is fine by me I’ve loved the ones they’ve worn the last two seasons. 

Also fan replicas is a massive W!

 The people who have been complaining about wanting these better step up and create a sell out for these or the U will never do it again. The U doesn't take risks like this very often.  I hope they are priced reasonably so there is no excuse about them not selling. 

Save up your money people to buy these. ( maybe skip a trip to Starbucks once a week until they arrive )

 

The replicas are $130 on fanatics.  I cringe to see what an authentic will run.  😬

 


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 5:49 pm
upnorthkid reacted
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6413
Rep Pts: 18079
Post on old board: 9626
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

Posted by: @maroon_and_gold
↑

Didn’t change much from the previous which is fine by me I’ve loved the ones they’ve worn the last two seasons. 

Also fan replicas is a massive W!

 The people who have been complaining about wanting these better step up and create a sell out for these or the U will never do it again. The U doesn't take risks like this very often.  I hope they are priced reasonably so there is no excuse about them not selling. 

Save up your money people to buy these. ( maybe skip a trip to Starbucks once a week until they arrive )

 

The replicas are $130 on fanatics.  I cringe to see what an authentic will run.  😬

 

What were the ones they sold through the bookstore a few years ago sell for?

 


Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police
Not very objective

 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 6:29 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3795
Rep Pts: 11908
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

Posted by: @maroon_and_gold
↑

Didn’t change much from the previous which is fine by me I’ve loved the ones they’ve worn the last two seasons. 

Also fan replicas is a massive W!

 The people who have been complaining about wanting these better step up and create a sell out for these or the U will never do it again. The U doesn't take risks like this very often.  I hope they are priced reasonably so there is no excuse about them not selling. 

Save up your money people to buy these. ( maybe skip a trip to Starbucks once a week until they arrive )

 

The replicas are $130 on fanatics.  I cringe to see what an authentic will run.  😬

 

What were the ones they sold through the bookstore a few years ago sell for?

 

they would have only sold replicas; I don’t think any have been more than $130 - the store in the arena tends to sell them for more than you would pay at Goldy’s too, and I don’t know if Goldy’s will be selling any yet.  

 


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 8:25 pm
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6413
Rep Pts: 18079
Post on old board: 9626
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

Posted by: @maroon_and_gold
↑

Didn’t change much from the previous which is fine by me I’ve loved the ones they’ve worn the last two seasons. 

Also fan replicas is a massive W!

 The people who have been complaining about wanting these better step up and create a sell out for these or the U will never do it again. The U doesn't take risks like this very often.  I hope they are priced reasonably so there is no excuse about them not selling. 

Save up your money people to buy these. ( maybe skip a trip to Starbucks once a week until they arrive )

 

The replicas are $130 on fanatics.  I cringe to see what an authentic will run.  😬

 

What were the ones they sold through the bookstore a few years ago sell for?

 

they would have only sold replicas; I don’t think any have been more than $130 - the store in the arena tends to sell them for more than you would pay at Goldy’s too, and I don’t know if Goldy’s will be selling any yet.  

 

IIRC, the U ordered a few extra authentic ones that people could buy a few years ago. I thought @jupiter bought one. @jupiter do you remember the price? 

 


Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police
Not very objective

 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 5:54 am



Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2100
Rep Pts: 7801
Post on old board: 15786
 

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

IIRC, the U ordered a few extra authentic ones that people could buy a few years ago. I thought @jupiter bought one. @jupiter do you remember the price? 

I did... I believe I paid $150???

The bookstore ordered 30 or so "authentic" jerseys from the school for the 2012/13 season. (The last year MN was in the WCHA) Our guy @zwak had a connection with the guy at the U who would order the jerseys. So as part of that bookstore order, a few extra jerseys were added. So I want to say that myself, Zwak, @Keith and @dxmnkd316 were a part of that order. So we paid what the U paid for the jerseys. The bookstore marked them up $100 I think? Not sure on that number.

Zwak no longer has that connection at the U, the guy moved on to another job. But I am guessing that the bookstore may have done something similar this time. Ordered extra authentics from the U.


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 9:29 am
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4081
Rep Pts: 12572
 

Per the U release email

 

Minnesota will have replica options available for all three styles of men's jerseys via the Golden Gophers Fan Shop. A limited inventory of authentic jerseys will be available later this fall inside 3M Arena at Mariucci and online via the Golden Gophers Fan Shop while supplies last. Replica white jerseys for Gopher Women's Hockey will be available on gameday at Ridder Arena this fall


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 10:08 am
Eric Vegoe
(@eric-vegoe)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 360
Rep Pts: 2025
 

An authentic NHL jersey these days will run you $424.99.

https://shop.nhl.com/minnesota-wild/mens-minnesota-wild-fanatics-green-home-authentic-pro-jersey/t-47262865+p-688834755407394+z-9-3351299798?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r2c2:po-8

The North Dakota CCM authentics are $429.23.

https://www.siouxshop.com/jerseys/

Want all the customizations, add another $129.23.

https://www.siouxshop.com/15-jack-kernan-ccm-authentic-game-jersey.html


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 10:31 am
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4081
Rep Pts: 12572
 

That sounds way more like I was expecting in terms of dollar amount. 


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 11:17 am
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3795
Rep Pts: 11908
Post on old board: 10120
 

😳

ooc, the link in this post is already defunct.  Did they sell out?

https://twitter.com/GopherHockey/status/1965825813498204529

Although I noticed when I looked at the photos in that link yesterday the jerseys they were selling had fight straps and stitched elbows, and also said it was a special event item that would ship no later than 10.17.  I wonder if they accidentally linked the authentics…?! Did anyone try to buy from that link yesterday? 


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 11:17 am
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2402
Rep Pts: 5188
Post on old board: 12555
 

Did the hockey team ever where these black jerseys?  I don't remember this.  Maybe my brain self deleted these memories for self-protection.

 

https://shop.gophersports.com/mens-colosseum-black-minnesota-golden-gophers-on-the-ice-hockey-jersey/p-462256068779766091+z-92-361891383?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r11c2:po-35


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 11:23 am
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4081
Rep Pts: 12572
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

😳

ooc, the link in this post is already defunct.  Did they sell out?

https://twitter.com/GopherHockey/status/1965825813498204529

Although I noticed when I looked at the photos in that link yesterday the jerseys they were selling had fight straps and stitched elbows, and also said it was a special event item that would ship no later than 10.17.  I wonder if they accidentally linked the authentics…?! Did anyone try to buy from that link yesterday? 

the link has been broken. You can get to replica jerseys on their main jersey page still as of now but they’re still the K1 jerseys so I don’t think they’re up yet which is classic U marketing

 


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 11:34 am
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3795
Rep Pts: 11908
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @upnorthkid
↑

the link has been broken. You can get to replica jerseys on their main jersey page still as of now but they’re still the K1 jerseys so I don’t think they’re up yet which is classic U marketing

 

After checking out the links above @vegoe posted (and I feel dirty about having looked at that stuff 🤮); their authentics had the fight straps.  So I think someone screwed up and had the wrong jerseys on the link.  Assuming the replicas area available they’ll probably have it back up soon.  

 


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 11:44 am
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 4566
Rep Pts: 11540
Post on old board: 18942
 

Posted by: @eric-vegoe
↑

An authentic NHL jersey these days will run you $424.99.

https://shop.nhl.com/minnesota-wild/mens-minnesota-wild-fanatics-green-home-authentic-pro-jersey/t-47262865+p-688834755407394+z-9-3351299798?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r2c2:po-8

The North Dakota CCM authentics are $429.23.

https://www.siouxshop.com/jerseys/

Want all the customizations, add another $129.23.

Good Lord.  

I was thinking upwards of $250 and I would have pulled the trigger (assuming I could buy online and have them shipped to one of the kids to hold onto until I return in May) $400-plus is insane for me personally.  

 


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 1:49 pm
Greyeagle
(@greyeagle)
Mayasich Level Moderator Golden
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 4813
Rep Pts: 14055
Post on old board: 21741
 

@eric-vegoe - $400+ is a lot of money for a car waxing rag..... 


Mr Miyagi Wax GIF

 


“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”

― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 3:53 pm
HandyNotDan, Cowgirl, Slap Shot and 2 people reacted
Orion
(@orion)
Stauber Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 300
Rep Pts: 998
 

I wouldn't use that turd even if my car looked like this.

17576295124195251116377114735073

 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 5:27 pm
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
 

Posted by: @orion
↑

I wouldn't use that turd even if my car looked like this.

-- attachment is not available --

I had a pretty good laugh at your picture. This was my friend's car back in 1998 while in college.

1998   PIECE OF CRAP CAR

 


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 7:33 pm



Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3795
Rep Pts: 11908
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @upnorthkid
↑

the link has been broken. You can get to replica jerseys on their main jersey page still as of now but they’re still the K1 jerseys so I don’t think they’re up yet which is classic U marketing

 

After checking out the links above @vegoe posted (and I feel dirty about having looked at that stuff 🤮); their authentics had the fight straps.  So I think someone screwed up and had the wrong jerseys on the link.  Assuming the replicas area available they’ll probably have it back up soon.  

 

 

Link works again. And yep, the jerseys they are showing no longer have the extra stitching or the fight straps.  Oops.  

 


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 7:41 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3795
Rep Pts: 11908
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @bertogliat
↑

Did the hockey team ever where these black jerseys?  I don't remember this.  Maybe my brain self deleted these memories for self-protection.

 

https://shop.gophersports.com/mens-colosseum-black-minnesota-golden-gophers-on-the-ice-hockey-jersey/p-462256068779766091+z-92-361891383?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r11c2:po-35

No.  and those are atrocious.  😂

 


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 8:11 pm
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 4566
Rep Pts: 11540
Post on old board: 18942
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @upnorthkid
↑

the link has been broken. You can get to replica jerseys on their main jersey page still as of now but they’re still the K1 jerseys so I don’t think they’re up yet which is classic U marketing

 

After checking out the links above @vegoe posted (and I feel dirty about having looked at that stuff 🤮); their authentics had the fight straps.  So I think someone screwed up and had the wrong jerseys on the link.  Assuming the replicas area available they’ll probably have it back up soon.  

 

 

Link works again. And yep, the jerseys they are showing no longer have the extra stitching or the fight straps.  Oops.  

 

 

No way did the U eff up real sweaters again.

 

🤣

 


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 8:16 pm
Cowgirl reacted
gOLEdygopher
(@goledygopher)
Rookie
Joined: 3 years ago
Posts: 7
Rep Pts: 22
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @upnorthkid
↑

the link has been broken. You can get to replica jerseys on their main jersey page still as of now but they’re still the K1 jerseys so I don’t think they’re up yet which is classic U marketing

 

After checking out the links above @vegoe posted (and I feel dirty about having looked at that stuff 🤮); their authentics had the fight straps.  So I think someone screwed up and had the wrong jerseys on the link.  Assuming the replicas area available they’ll probably have it back up soon.  

 

 

Link works again. And yep, the jerseys they are showing no longer have the extra stitching or the fight straps.  Oops.  

 

They still look light ages better than the horrible nike replicas. and they APPEAR to be an actual jersey shape, not that form-fitting, figure-hugging crap.

 


 
Posted : Fri. Sep 12, 2025 8:10 am
Cowgirl reacted
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2402
Rep Pts: 5188
Post on old board: 12555
 

Posted by: @goledygopher
↑

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @upnorthkid
↑

the link has been broken. You can get to replica jerseys on their main jersey page still as of now but they’re still the K1 jerseys so I don’t think they’re up yet which is classic U marketing

 

After checking out the links above @vegoe posted (and I feel dirty about having looked at that stuff 🤮); their authentics had the fight straps.  So I think someone screwed up and had the wrong jerseys on the link.  Assuming the replicas area available they’ll probably have it back up soon.  

 

 

Link works again. And yep, the jerseys they are showing no longer have the extra stitching or the fight straps.  Oops.  

 

They still look light ages better than the horrible nike replicas. and they APPEAR to be an actual jersey shape, not that form-fitting, figure-hugging crap.

 

Are they going to be dark maroon to match the game jerseys or is Fanatics just disinterested?  At the very least their photos don’t show true color.

Nothing worse than ordering Gopher apparel and receiving a reddish version of what you’re expecting.

 


 
Posted : Fri. Sep 12, 2025 9:03 am
Cowgirl reacted
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 4566
Rep Pts: 11540
Post on old board: 18942
 

What if I want my figure hugged?

 

Anyway - 21 days!!!!


 
Posted : Fri. Sep 12, 2025 10:50 am
Koho
 Koho
(@koho)
Bonin Level
Joined: 3 years ago
Posts: 237
Rep Pts: 1014
 

Can someone refresh my feeble memory?  For games on Fox9, for those of us who don't live in an area where it is carried, does B1G+ carry these games, or some other way to watch?

 

Thanks.


 
Posted : Fri. Sep 12, 2025 12:59 pm
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6413
Rep Pts: 18079
Post on old board: 9626
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @koho
↑

Can someone refresh my feeble memory?  For games on Fox9, for those of us who don't live in an area where it is carried, does B1G+ carry these games, or some other way to watch?

 

Thanks.

Last year some out state stations carried some of the Fox9 games. I live in an area outstate where that didn't happen, but all home games that Fox9 carried was on BTN+

 


Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police
Not very objective

 
Posted : Fri. Sep 12, 2025 1:06 pm
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2200
Rep Pts: 3160
Post on old board: 5547
 

@frozen4champs 

BTN sent me a email that for this upcoming season the charge for BTN plus would be $89.00 I cancelled their service


Aloha!

 
Posted : Fri. Sep 12, 2025 2:35 pm
Walker? I Barely Know Her
(@walker-barely-know-her)
Broten Level
Joined: 2 years ago
Posts: 1007
Rep Pts: 3884
 

Posted by: @koho
↑

Can someone refresh my feeble memory?  For games on Fox9, for those of us who don't live in an area where it is carried, does B1G+ carry these games, or some other way to watch?

Thanks.

As an alum in Chicago, B1G+ has every single game the Gophers are the home team for. B1G+ had the full Ice Breaker slate last year, but they never have our away games @ UMD, SCSU, UST etc. even though Fox9 does. Lastly, games @ Notre Dame are Peacock-only. 

Sometimes the in-state rival games are listed as being on Fox9+ and I have no idea what that is, because nothing ever pops up when I search for it to stream a Gophers game.

I wonder what the TV situation for the game @ Denver in Ball Arena will be…

 


 
Posted : Fri. Sep 12, 2025 2:48 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2100
Rep Pts: 7801
Post on old board: 15786
 

Fox 9 will pick up some road games from time to time by using their feed, but the school has zero rights on streaming and will only broadcast on their channel. That is 100% controlled by the road league. So games @UND and @DU this year will only be streamed on their NCHC.TV platform. It is possible that Fox9 will pick up the UND broadcast for TV, but no streaming will be available outside of NCHC.TV


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Fri. Sep 12, 2025 3:23 pm
gopher6 reacted
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6413
Rep Pts: 18079
Post on old board: 9626
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @gopher6
↑

@frozen4champs 

BTN sent me a email that for this upcoming season the charge for BTN plus would be $89.00 I cancelled their service

$89 for most of the B1G hockey games ( minus Notre Dame and away non conference games ) is a good deal if you just watch it for the hockey. If you just count the road games ( assuming all home games are on Fox9 for you ) the cost is $9 a game. That is just Gopher Hockey. You also get Gophers women's hockey, volleyball and a ton of other B1G sports.

NCHC is $120 and only hockey. 

It is your choice and money, so you can do as you wish, but for me, BTN+ is worth it.  

( I'm not a paid spokesperson for the B1G ). lol

 


Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police
Not very objective

 
Posted : Fri. Sep 12, 2025 3:23 pm



Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2100
Rep Pts: 7801
Post on old board: 15786
 

Posted by: @gopher6
↑

BTN sent me a email that for this upcoming season the charge for BTN plus would be $89.00 I cancelled their service

This is a great bargain... I love watching other leagues games that are not on BTN throughout the season. Also allows me to watch the Women's team as well. It also allows you to watch ANY B1G+ game from any school.

Please head over to NCHC.TV and check their prices and compare. You will find that the early bird special is $119.95/year and you only get hockey vs all B1G sports that are not on TV for $89.


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Fri. Sep 12, 2025 3:28 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2100
Rep Pts: 7801
Post on old board: 15786
 

Posted by: @jupiter
↑

Fox 9 will pick up some road games from time to time by using their feed, but the school has zero rights on streaming and will only broadcast on their channel. That is 100% controlled by the road league. So games @UND and @DU this year will only be streamed on their NCHC.TV platform. It is possible that Fox9 will pick up the UND broadcast for TV, but no streaming will be available outside of NCHC.TV

An NCHC.TV tip... Buy the single day/24hr pass right before the 7pm Friday game vs UND. Since game #2 on Saturday starts at 6pm, you are good to go on seeing the entire game since the game started within the 24hr block. 

 


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Fri. Sep 12, 2025 3:30 pm
Page 1 / 22

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad