2025/26 NCAA hockey
 
Notifications
Clear all

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad


2025/26 NCAA hockey

1,100 Posts
71 Users
569 Reactions
48.7 K Views
Norm
 Norm
(@norm)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 1388
Rep Pts: 3432
 

I think it'll be Wisco and 3 Nachos.


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 3:36 pm
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3601
Rep Pts: 9713
 

Flash Flashing GIF

Intentional offside alert!


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 3:40 pm
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4082
Rep Pts: 12573
 

Posted by: @norm
↑

I think it'll be Wisco and 3 Nachos.

if hage is playing and healthy, I’ll take Michigan. Michigan has a way better checking line than anything PSU could trot out. Gajan in net could be the difference though if he’s on one

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 3:42 pm
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1393
Rep Pts: 4128
 

Yeah just thinking how we looked our last game at Penn state and how this Denver is playing now  it’s crazy far apart.


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger

 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 3:44 pm
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4082
Rep Pts: 12573
 

Posted by: @trixr4kids
↑

Posted by: @upnorthkid
↑

Posted by: @trixr4kids
↑

Posted by: @camo-coat-guy
↑

This looks nothing like the same Denver team we beat in November.. They grew and we shrunk😂

That game LDP made like 30 saves in the first period where as the Gophers scored twice on like 4 shots lol. I'm exaggerating but the shot disparity was significant and the Gophers got pretty lucky that game. Pretty good example of why a one game format is so ass.

 

25-5 and score was 1-1 lmao

 

Alright my memory isn't bad 😆.

Kinda funny that on campus sites are banned for regionals but Denver gets as close as you can get to a home game vs the 1 seed. Not saying that's the cause of the outcome thus far but that's a pretty rough draw for Western.

 

yeah same deal with und being able to host in Fargo. There are some rinks that basically function as home games for teams. Think the one seeds really do deserve to host. No one seed should have to go play basically a road game. 

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 3:45 pm
streaky gopher
(@streakygopher)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1530
Rep Pts: 4745
Post on old board: 15478
 

Posted by: @trixr4kids
↑

So glad I'm missing what appears to be a good game because of Vanderbilt baseball lmao.

Turns out that was a crazy ending. Vandy with its third straight walk-off win. This time, they were down by 3 and hit a grand slam in the bottom of the 9th.

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 4:10 pm
Jaykay3
(@jaykay3)
Micheletti Level
Joined: 15 years ago
Posts: 254
Rep Pts: 735
 

I don't mind pulling for Denver, I really like Carle. I just hope he jumps to the NHL soon he can coach our next Olympic team. 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 4:14 pm
Norm
 Norm
(@norm)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 1388
Rep Pts: 3432
 

My daughter's Dish on screen guide says ESPN at 4:30 today MN vs Quinn.


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 4:15 pm
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2200
Rep Pts: 3160
Post on old board: 5547
Topic starter
 

@upnorthkid 

Next years west regions Fargo and Loveland again


Aloha!

 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 4:19 pm
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3601
Rep Pts: 9713
 

Posted by: @norm
↑

My daughter's Dish on screen guide says ESPN at 4:30 today MN vs Quinn.

I figured firing Bob would keep these things from happening. Maybe Coyle can fire him again?

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 4:20 pm
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4082
Rep Pts: 12573
 

Posted by: @gopher6
↑

@upnorthkid 

Next years west regions Fargo and Loveland again

 Not to mention UMass is hosting in Springfield (26 miles from their home campus)

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 4:25 pm
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3601
Rep Pts: 9713
 

Hage is in. 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 4:27 pm



trixR4kids
(@trixr4kids)
Brooks Level
Joined: 18 years ago
Posts: 2079
Rep Pts: 6309
Post on old board: 15139
 

Posted by: @jaykay3
↑

I don't mind pulling for Denber, I really like Carle. I just hope he jumps to the NHL soon he can coach our next Olympic team. 

I'd take him as the USA coach even if he didn't jump to the NHL.

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 4:30 pm
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4082
Rep Pts: 12573
 

Gross tip. 1-0 michigan


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 4:38 pm
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3601
Rep Pts: 9713
 

I swear these Michigan shirts throw off the hue of my television. 


GIF

 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 4:41 pm
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4082
Rep Pts: 12573
 

This is a really fast heavy hitting game. Fun stuff so far


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 4:50 pm
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4082
Rep Pts: 12573
 

Pretty sweet ppg. So much talent line after line for Michigan 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 4:55 pm
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4082
Rep Pts: 12573
 

Umd pulls a Ludkte and drop passes it right to Michigan to go down 3-0. Eesh


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 5:00 pm
scsufan
(@scsufan)
Lucia Level
Joined: 5 years ago
Posts: 16
Rep Pts: 106
 

most hated frozen four ever coming up


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 5:02 pm
gator and gopheritall reacted
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
 

I hear UND fans are all staying at the Linq (previously the Imperial Palace). They all want to honor their leader's old stomping grounds. I wonder if UND fans have anything up their sleeves to get the Nevada Gaming Commission to step in. Good ole Ralphie had a few encounters with the NGC when he owned the Imperial Palace. Though I guess when someone buys you a brand-new arena, you overlook A LOT of things. 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 5:10 pm
Mike Eruzione 11
(@mikeeruzione11)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 4 years ago
Posts: 2260
Rep Pts: 6850
 

Posted by: @upnorthkid
↑

Umd pulls a Ludkte and drop passes it right to Michigan to go down 3-0. Eesh

came here to make the Ludtke joke myself. Well played!

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 5:33 pm
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1393
Rep Pts: 4128
 

Man, Duluth needed that breakaway by plante. 


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger

 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 5:34 pm
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1393
Rep Pts: 4128
 

2 dings and bouncing pucks Duluth is due for something.


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger

 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 5:37 pm
J22
 J22
(@j22)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 1278
Rep Pts: 4002
Post on old board: 5631
 

Posted by: @camo-coat-guy
↑

2 dings and bouncing pucks Duluth is due for something.

They used up a months worth of luck to get past Penn St.

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 5:54 pm
Karlsson reacted



Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3601
Rep Pts: 9713
 

Posted by: @j22
↑

Posted by: @camo-coat-guy
↑

2 dings and bouncing pucks Duluth is due for something.

They used up a months worth of luck to get past Penn St.

 


Snl Yes GIF

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 6:01 pm
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3601
Rep Pts: 9713
 

Here comes the diving team.


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 6:09 pm
J22
 J22
(@j22)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 1278
Rep Pts: 4002
Post on old board: 5631
 

There's some good old fashioned Sandelin hockey.


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 6:09 pm
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3601
Rep Pts: 9713
 

Posted by: @j22
↑

There's some good old fashioned Sandelin hockey.

Take the fall! Act hurt! Get indignant!

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 6:19 pm
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4082
Rep Pts: 12573
 

Michigan butthole puckering big time here


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 7:01 pm
J22
 J22
(@j22)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 1278
Rep Pts: 4002
Post on old board: 5631
 

pretty obvious call. Bet my mortgage that they get it wrong

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 7:03 pm
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3601
Rep Pts: 9713
 

If that’s the Gophers in a B1G game it’s waved off on the ice and the review to confirm takes three seconds. 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 7:04 pm
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4082
Rep Pts: 12573
 

Gonna be one of those weird ones where the winner of du and Michigan will feel like the big favorite, but may be a major war of attrition for which ever one gets through. 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 7:12 pm
scsufan
(@scsufan)
Lucia Level
Joined: 5 years ago
Posts: 16
Rep Pts: 106
 

I hope Michigan fans enjoy meeting North Dakota fans at the Frozen Four. 😆 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 7:15 pm
camo coat guy, Greyeagle, trixR4kids and 1 people reacted
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
 

Anyone know how DHG is doing?!?!?! 

Is he crying like a little school girl about the officiating?!?!?!


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 7:15 pm
YoungEagle
(@youngeagle)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 809
Rep Pts: 2250
 

I love Ciskie tears 

 


mrw GIF

'29, '40, '74, '76, '79, '02, & '03
GPL's Resident Cabin Enthusiast & Cadets Hockey Fan

 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 7:15 pm
bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Broten Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1819
Rep Pts: 3589
Post on old board: 6912
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

This is like the worst possible scenario as a Gopher fan.  If UMD makes the final, I’m going to try and sell my tickets for a lot of money as I couldn’t cheer for either team.  🤮

Well ya lucked out there! 😉

Great Bulldog Comeback. Came up a little short.

Michigan is good.


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 7:19 pm



gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
 

Posted by: @scsufan
↑

most hated frozen four ever coming up

I’ll probably get hammered for this, but is in order I want to see the champions go…

1) Michigan

2) Denver 

3) wisconSIN (and beat the siouxage)

4) siouxage

Really don’t care as long as it’s not UND.

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 7:20 pm
MATT reacted
trixR4kids
(@trixr4kids)
Brooks Level
Joined: 18 years ago
Posts: 2079
Rep Pts: 6309
Post on old board: 15139
 

Not North Dakota. Besides that IDC that much, I don't hate Wisconsin as much as most ppl here because I grew up there and cheered for them as a kid. Them winning would be pretty random as they're clearly the worst team remaining and I have a hard time seeing Hauser stealing 2 games. Michigan I just don't like because they're the evil empire school that has infinite money to throw at sports, Denver I don't really have anything against other than I'm tired of the NCHC winning these tourneys.


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 7:31 pm
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3601
Rep Pts: 9713
 

See I’m in the not Wisconsin camp. We can catch and pass them in my lifetime. I don’t have much hope we’ll catch or pass the others. Not because of their numbers, but that they’ll likely be adding to their numbers during the process as well. So, meh. What’s 9, 10, or 11?


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 7:35 pm
The Rube
(@the-rube)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 7627
Rep Pts: 12594
Post on old board: 35040
 

I don't have the MI hate that others do. I want to crush UND's only hope in sports, and then next up is WI. Denver?


When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the United States you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 7:40 pm
bearpaw28 reacted
Greyeagle
(@greyeagle)
Mayasich Level Moderator Golden
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 4813
Rep Pts: 14055
Post on old board: 21741
 

Meteor Shower Doom GIF by Studios 2016

“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”

― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 7:50 pm
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3601
Rep Pts: 9713
 

Posted by: @the-rube
↑

I don't have the MI hate that others do. I want to crush UND's only hope in sports, and then next up is WI. Denver?

To people that don’t really know the show, this is a great meme to use. For people that do, well they probably realize that Don’s full of it. 😆 

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 7:56 pm
Jaykay3 reacted
YoungEagle
(@youngeagle)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 809
Rep Pts: 2250
 

Posted by: @greyeagle
↑


Meteor Shower Doom GIF by Studios 2016

Agreed. I’m pulling for Halley’s comet to make an appearance in Vegas in two weekends. 

 


'29, '40, '74, '76, '79, '02, & '03
GPL's Resident Cabin Enthusiast & Cadets Hockey Fan

 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 7:57 pm
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3601
Rep Pts: 9713
 

Posted by: @greyeagle
↑


Meteor Shower Doom GIF by Studios 2016

This is of course the best option, and I’m saying that knowing I’ll be there. 

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 7:57 pm
Steve MN, Greyeagle, upnorthkid and 1 people reacted
The Rube
(@the-rube)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 7627
Rep Pts: 12594
Post on old board: 35040
 

Posted by: @karlsson
↑

Posted by: @the-rube
↑

I don't have the MI hate that others do. I want to crush UND's only hope in sports, and then next up is WI. Denver?

To people that don’t really know the show, this is a great meme to use. For people that do, well they probably realize that Don’s full of it. 😆 

 

The other character in the meme is no threat, so in THIS case, I don't think Don's full of it. If you show up on Don's radar...uh oh. 

 


When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the United States you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 8:01 pm
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3601
Rep Pts: 9713
 

Posted by: @the-rube
↑

Posted by: @karlsson
↑

Posted by: @the-rube
↑

I don't have the MI hate that others do. I want to crush UND's only hope in sports, and then next up is WI. Denver?

To people that don’t really know the show, this is a great meme to use. For people that do, well they probably realize that Don’s full of it. 😆 

 

The other character in the meme is no threat, so in THIS case, I don't think Don's full of it. If you show up on Don's radar...uh oh. 

 

He’s not a threat, but he clearly makes him look inward and deal with his demons.

A conversation for a different thread. 😀 

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 8:06 pm
The Rube reacted
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1393
Rep Pts: 4128
 

ND must lose and hopefully in heartbreaking fashion. After them it’s not an issue so much.


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger

 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 8:09 pm
gator reacted
The Rube
(@the-rube)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 7627
Rep Pts: 12594
Post on old board: 35040
 

Posted by: @camo-coat-guy
↑

UND must lose and hopefully in heartbreaking fashion. After them it’s not an issue so much.

Fixed. 😉 

 


When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the United States you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 8:17 pm



Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3795
Rep Pts: 11908
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

This is like the worst possible scenario as a Gopher fan.  If UMD makes the final, I’m going to try and sell my tickets for a lot of money as I couldn’t cheer for either team.  🤮

Well ya lucked out there! 😉

Great Bulldog Comeback. Came up a little short.

Michigan is good.

 

Sorry you had to see your team’s season come to an end. Always a tough day as a college hockey fan.   The Plante line certainly put up a fight.  

There is no perfect choice of the four teams left.  The lesser of the evils is the mi-du bracket for sure, but I still don’t want either of them to get another title.   Guess at this point I hope it’s good hockey, weather less than 90 degrees, and uneventful travels.  We make our fun with friends wherever we go for the frozen four regardless who is in it.  😁

 

But man it’s hard not to feel like the universe has it out for the fans of Gopher hockey this season. 😂

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 8:18 pm
The Rube
(@the-rube)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 7627
Rep Pts: 12594
Post on old board: 35040
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

This is like the worst possible scenario as a Gopher fan.  If UMD makes the final, I’m going to try and sell my tickets for a lot of money as I couldn’t cheer for either team.  🤮

Well ya lucked out there! 😉

Great Bulldog Comeback. Came up a little short.

Michigan is good.

 

Sorry you had to see your team’s season come to an end. Always a tough day as a college hockey fan.   The Plante line certainly put up a fight.  

There is no perfect choice of the four teams left.  The lesser of the evils is the mi-du bracket for sure, but I still don’t want either of them to get another title.   Guess at this point I hope it’s good hockey, weather less than 90 degrees, and uneventful travels.  We make our fun with friends wherever we go for the frozen four regardless who is in it.  😁

 

But man it’s hard not to feel like the universe has it out for the fans of Gopher hockey this season. 😂

 

A friend was just in Vegas for a restaurant convention....it's gonna prob be 90ish. But, you know, that dry heat. She said it was fine for comfortability. 

 


When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the United States you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

 
Posted : Sun. Mar 29, 2026 8:25 pm
Page 18 / 22

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad