Warroad open the 2nd with 3 goals in 3 minutes
surprised Delano’s coach didn’t call a timeout. Boneheaded frustration penalty to give Warroad the lead
Warroad open the 2nd with 3 goals in 3 minutes
I thought it was a record until I heard about this
https://history.vintagemnhockey.com/page/show/841159-march-8-9-10-1973-metropolitan-sports-center
Aloha!
Warroad Hibbing tomorrow
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Go tonka! No real connection for me personally other than their baseball parents and kids cheered for us in state after we beat them. Classy move on their part.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Uh oh tonka. Weird one and down 2-0
and 2-1 just like that
That just wasn’t a penalty haha
Skippers deserved to win. Great game
LETS GO SKIPPERS
Minnetonka 4-3 in OT. The puck was pretty much in the Rosemount end during the overtime; it seemed inevitable that Minnetonka would pop one in. Rosemount gave a tremendous accounting of themselves in this one; they had 'Tonka on their heels a number of times.
Tonka looked so fast they seemed on a mission in ot.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Jeez despite the SOG in the end the Irish gave my Skippers everything they could handle for much of that game. Fun game but a nail-biter the whole way. Did Bobby Brink coming home and being part of the first Tonka team to win a title have a hand in that? I think so!
It's now 10:45 a.m. and I had to work last night so not sure I can stay awake for the night cap.
Give me a, "T"....
I had a weird feeling a Cullen would score first.😉
no goal
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
It unfortunately got turned over but nothing in hockey will be funnier than the entire arena cheering when Edina gets scored on.
There it is
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
1-0 spuds glad that same kid got another shot from the same spot he blew it from earlier.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
2-0!
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
3 0 this one is over
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
How north dakota of Edina.
“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”
― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#8 looked like he was going down swinging
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Couple of punches from both teams. Will be very interesting to see what the league does for the games tomorrow
#8 looked like he was going down swinging
He was definitely frustrated and letting his emotions get the better of him, but 6 on 1 against him wasn’t a great look for Moorhead either. Especially the backup goalie. Get back on the bench, dweeb.
I don’t think Edina cares that’s why they started it. Moorhead coach pleaded his case afterwards. My feeling is, game was over moving on.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
#8 looked like he was going down swinging
He was definitely frustrated and letting his emotions get the better of him, but 6 on 1 against him wasn’t a great look for Moorhead either. Especially the backup goalie. Get back on the bench, dweeb.
I don't see it being 6 on 1 or even close at any point?
League should do nothing to Moorhead. Maybe #8 for 🐝 could face some consequences (though). Game was over when it happened. No penalties were accessed on the final scoresheet. That said, a VERY BAD look for the cake-eaters 🐝 in defeat!Couple of punches from both teams. Will be very interesting to see what the league does for the games tomorrow
Is Josh Harding being groomed to be the next coach of Edina? Watching the bench he seems to be doing most the instructing and coaching during play and during the tv delays.
At least with Moorhead in the chip the on ice product tonight should be very exciting. Edina always turns championship games into structured snoozefests. Nice to see the run & gun teams overcome.
Should be a good one! One team trying to go back to back and the other the top seed just trying to continue what they do when they get there. Classic stage😁🍻
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Hibbing is going for their 1st state championship since 1973. I remember it well. Joe Micheletti had 7 goals in the State Tourney that year including a hat trick in the title game. When he came to the Gophers that fall, Herb Brooks said "I'm moving you from center to defense." Everyone thought he was nuts but it turned out to be another of Herb's genius moves. This was before most coaches thought about puck moving d-men. Joe finished his career with 106 points.
Crazy good and entertaining game. Warroad leading 3-1 heading to the third.
“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”
― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warroad goalie the story of this game so far.
Warroad goalie the story of this game so far.
Just was going to say the same. Has been awesome tonight
Game has the feel of an OT classic here
Game has the feel of an OT classic here
Tied!
“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”
― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now a great save from Hibbing’s. Nice Patrick Roy showing of the glove to boot. 😂
Can Rewertz suit up for us on Weds?
WOW. The tables have turned.
Whoa, this escalated quickly.
FANTASTIC game!
“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”
― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are the games that have made this tourney famous.

Feels like this will be a fast one in OT with how wide open the game has been
Very high on the list of best HS games I’ve ever watched.
Feels like a greasy pressure goal from Hibbing or an odd man rush from Warroad.
“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”
― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most definitely correct.Feels like this will be a fast one in OT with how wide open the game has been
Yeah, this one is way up there on the best all time games.Very high on the list of best HS games I’ve ever watched.
Feels like a greasy pressure goal from Hibbing or an odd man rush from Warroad.




