Wild end to the second for maht and SCC with a post on one end a goal just after time expires on the other
naturally all during my drive home from work
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Another Schmidt playing for cathedral gotta be a relative?
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Gorg with the hard to beat both goalies comment a minute earlier. Classic jinx
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Mankato needs to go back to the locker room and try this again
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Non stop transition hockey geez the camera is gonna need a shot of grease on the swivel 😂
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Didn’t see it coming but kato hung in there with their 2 flukey goals so far while their goalie keeps it anyone’s game.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Gave up 5 goals and he was still the best player on the ice for his team. That is tough
Fantastic game out of that young kid.
I don't know a whole bunch about this Mankato team other than Brekke is probably the highlight of the team. The coach doesn't play more than his top two forward lines and is known to short shift his second line to skate his first line a bulk of the minutes. Knowing that it was a matter of time for Delano to take over the game in the third.
I am theofficial Iowa Hawkeye football fan of GPL!
Is 19 a girl on Hibbing, or does he just have a pony tail down to his waist?
Are you sure it’s 19?
Apparently not. It was the towards the end of the game and pretty sure they didn’t see much ice time. Just caught a glimpse of them skating the puck through the neutral section.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Rosemount goalie who flew the birds in the Section Final celebration will not start today (Sophmore).
Rosemount used two goalies for most the season with very similar stats. So this doesn’t appear to be a huge deal.
The goalie that will start today is a Senior. I would assume he stays in if he is playing well & the game is going their way.
He went a bit overboard, he’s a kid & made a mistake in an emotional moment. But those who thought he should have been suspended a game are misguided to put it mildly, and I suspect, may also have loyalties to STA. That said, Rosemount coaches must be sending him a message not starting him today, when they did start him while facing elimination vs STA.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
My sister-in-law asked this question on Facebook. Any ideas?
“MN state high school hockey tournament time… Why do the reserve goalies wear a towel around their necks?”
Maybe it’s just having a towel handy to help players who need to wipe their shield or anything else? I don’t think it’s necessary at all, but it’s copying what pros do. Plus it gives them something to do with their hands to hold the towel down.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Nope. If your entire model is to recruit players from around the state/region to go to a "school" that was literally created to field two hockey teams, with hockey practice/extended gym time for physical training/etc are part of the curriculum, you don't get to drop to class A.
There’s these games in the qtr’s now and then and this is one of those. Shots 33-6. Gentry has been coasting on the back check in odd man rushes since half way into it.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Tonka’s goalie could trade that water bottle in for a hot chocolate during play without spilling any.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Man Gentry looks like a really smaller team. One of the most lopsided looking handshake lines I’ve seen.
“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”
Rosemount goalie who flew the birds in the Section Final celebration will not start today (Sophmore).
Rosemount used two goalies for most the season with very similar stats. So this doesn’t appear to be a huge deal.
The goalie that will start today is a Senior. I would assume he stays in if he is playing well & the game is going their way.
He went a bit overboard, he’s a kid & made a mistake in an emotional moment. But those who thought he should have been suspended a game are misguided to put it mildly, and I suspect, may also have loyalties to STA. That said, Rosemount coaches must be sending him a message not starting him today, when they did start him while facing elimination vs STA.
Doesn’t look like he dressed so, probably won’t be seeing him out there today.
Rosemount goalie who flew the birds in the Section Final celebration will not start today (Sophmore).
Rosemount used two goalies for most the season with very similar stats. So this doesn’t appear to be a huge deal.
The goalie that will start today is a Senior. I would assume he stays in if he is playing well & the game is going their way.
He went a bit overboard, he’s a kid & made a mistake in an emotional moment. But those who thought he should have been suspended a game are misguided to put it mildly, and I suspect, may also have loyalties to STA. That said, Rosemount coaches must be sending him a message not starting him today, when they did start him while facing elimination vs STA.
My understanding is the MSHSL suspended him. I know the same thing happened to Hibbing's top player, Cole Swanson. He flipped off the Cloquet student section final and sat out yesterday. Not saying I fully agree with it, but the MSHSL stepped in.