High School Hockey ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad


High School Hockey 2025-26

554 Posts
45 Users
233 Reactions
19.6 K Views
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 4540
Rep Pts: 11434
Post on old board: 18942
 

Go Skipps!!


 
Posted : Fri. Feb 27, 2026 10:09 am
bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Broten Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1805
Rep Pts: 3555
Post on old board: 6912
 

ANDOVER blew out Centennial 9-5, led 6-2 after 2 periods. They are playing with house money. Likely will face Tonka or Moorhead on Thursday. 


 
Posted : Fri. Feb 27, 2026 1:25 pm
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

ANDOVER blew out Centennial 9-5, led 6-2 after 2 periods. They are playing with house money. Likely will face Tonka or Moorhead on Thursday. 

Andover winning wasn’t surprising. It’s how they did it. I was keeping tabs on that game and the Sartell game while at the Lakeville South/Farmington game.

 


 
Posted : Fri. Feb 27, 2026 2:29 pm
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @youngeagle
↑

Posted by: @gator
↑

https://twitter.com/he11catsrt/status/2026490709616820623?s=46&t=W4s02gNcIoMyDeUxN1rxlQ

There is some definite maturing that needs to happen with that young lad.  Regardless of what happened in the game that response is quite simply, unacceptable.  If that were my kid there would be some serious discussions about whether they would continue playing or not.

 

 

Sounds like the MSHSL might be stepping in. Just what I heard from people I trust. Other than that, I haven’t seen anything.

 


 
Posted : Fri. Feb 27, 2026 2:33 pm
SkiUMahLaw reacted
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @team2tank
↑

Early State seedings, taking a crack at it. Still a lot of games to go through and things could fluctuate a lot between 6-8. But I am calling a lock on 1-4 if Tonka gets it done. 

And actually Centennial probably gets the 5th seed based on total number of wins and a head to head over WBL even though their schedule is pretty week and much weaker than WBL.

1. Minnetonka (Chan)

2. Moorhead

3. Edina

4. Rosemount

5. Centennial White Bear Lake (Gentry)

6. WBL (Gentry) Centennial (Andover)

7. Grand Rapids (Rock Ridge)

8. Lakeville South / Farmington

I’ll put my opinion in…

If WBL:

1. Minnetonka

2. Moorhead

3. Edina

4. Rosemount

5. Lakeville South

6. White Bear

7. Grand Rapids 

8. Andover

 

If Gentry wins:

1. Minnetonka

2. Moorhead

3. Edina

4. Rosemount

5. Lakeville South

6. Grand Rapids

7. Gentry

8. Andover

I think the top 4 teams are pretty set. It’s the next 4 that could go several ways, and anyway wouldn’t surprise me.

 

 


 
Posted : Fri. Feb 27, 2026 2:46 pm
Goldy77
(@goldy77)
Bonin Level
Joined: 15 years ago
Posts: 458
Rep Pts: 1075
 

Posted by: @gator
↑

Posted by: @youngeagle
↑

Posted by: @gator
↑

https://twitter.com/he11catsrt/status/2026490709616820623?s=46&t=W4s02gNcIoMyDeUxN1rxlQ

There is some definite maturing that needs to happen with that young lad.  Regardless of what happened in the game that response is quite simply, unacceptable.  If that were my kid there would be some serious discussions about whether they would continue playing or not.

 

 

Sounds like the MSHSL might be stepping in. Just what I heard from people I trust. Other than that, I haven’t seen anything.

 

Heard one game suspension.

 


 
Posted : Fri. Feb 27, 2026 2:55 pm
gopher6 and gator reacted
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @goldy77
↑

Heard one game suspension.

If he does get a 1 game suspension, this will be a true life lesson, not just for himself, but what he did to his team as well.

 


 
Posted : Fri. Feb 27, 2026 4:00 pm
YoungEagle
(@youngeagle)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 802
Rep Pts: 2228
 

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

'29, '40, '74, '76, '79, '02, & '03
GPL's Resident Cabin Enthusiast & Cadets Hockey Fan

 
Posted : Fri. Feb 27, 2026 4:20 pm
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
Topic starter
 
2025   (11 19 25) CLASS AA PRE SEASON

Preseason rankings down to the State

1AA: Lakeville South (17)

2AA: Minnetonka (3)

3AA: Rosemount (7)

4AA: Gentry (NR)

5AA: Andover (13)

6AA: Edina (4)

7AA: Grand Rapids (NR)

8AA: Moorhead (1)


 
Posted : Sat. Feb 28, 2026 7:56 am
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2160
Rep Pts: 3072
Post on old board: 5547
bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Broten Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1805
Rep Pts: 3555
Post on old board: 6912
 

Posted by: @bearpaw28
↑

ANDOVER blew out Centennial 9-5, led 6-2 after 2 periods. They are playing with house money. Likely will face Tonka or Moorhead on Thursday. 

WOW…11-14-3 Andover who did play a very tough schedule (including Moorhead twice) gets the 6th seed and draws 🐝 in the late game Thursday. 

 


 
Posted : Sat. Feb 28, 2026 11:32 am
Blue Bandit 24
(@bluebandit24)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1008
Rep Pts: 2893
 

My picks, even though nobody asked. 

Minnetonka over Gentry

Moorhead over Lakeville South

Edina over Andover

Grand Rapids over Rosemount

 

Minnetonka over Grand Rapids

Moorhead over Edina

 

Moorhead over Minnetonka

After the long drought, the Spuds hang consecutive banners. Feels like it will be a lot of chalk this year but sections were wild, so who knows.


 
Posted : Sat. Feb 28, 2026 11:32 am



gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
Topic starter
 

My picks:

1st: Moorhead

2nd: Minnetonka 

3rd: Rosemount 

4th: Edina 

Cons. Champ: Lakeville South

Cons. Runner-up: Grand Rapids


 
Posted : Sat. Feb 28, 2026 12:28 pm
SkiUMahLaw reacted
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
Topic starter
 

Class A bracket:

IMG 1415

 
Posted : Sat. Feb 28, 2026 5:08 pm
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
Topic starter
 

Class AA bracket:

IMG 1414

 
Posted : Sat. Feb 28, 2026 5:09 pm
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
Topic starter
 

My dark horse of the Tourney is Lakeville South. I think they are 6-1-2 since their head coach Josh Storm was put on administrative leave. They have the speed to run with Moorhead or anyone else. 


 
Posted : Sat. Feb 28, 2026 5:42 pm
midevil bowievil
(@midevil-bowievil)
Wooger Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 246
Rep Pts: 446
 

What an intriguing class A field although too bad a very good Sartell team was involved in a big upset.

Can Hibbing do it this year?

I was hoping NL and Cathedral could meet up but no chance. Cathedral's starting goalie left NL, played with that group since he was young. When Randolph came to NL his staff brought in an out of state goalie. Of course Randolph gone, goalie still there.


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 1, 2026 4:09 am
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 4540
Rep Pts: 11434
Post on old board: 18942
 

Did Gentry have a cake schedule to get the 8 seed? 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 1, 2026 9:01 am
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @midevil-bowievil
↑

What an intriguing class A field although too bad a very good Sartell team was involved in a big upset.

Ive mentioned it before, it’s a big bummer not having Sartell. I think the A Tourney comes down to Hibbing, Warroad and possibly Mahtomedi.


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 1, 2026 12:15 pm
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @midevil-bowievil
↑

Can Hibbing do it this year?

 

They probably are the huge favorite, especially playing in 7A, but Warroad’s regular season schedule isn’t easy for an A school. I still think Hibbing (if they win their quarter final) has a tough draw in the semi’s with either SCC/Mahtomedi then Warroad (assuming they’ll win their quarter final) vs. Mankato West/Delano. 

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 1, 2026 12:20 pm
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @midevil-bowievil
↑

I was hoping NL and Cathedral could meet up but no chance. Cathedral's starting goalie left NL, played with that group since he was young. When Randolph came to NL his staff brought in an out of state goalie. Of course Randolph gone, goalie still there.

I actually having NL and SCC meeting up in the consultation championship, with SCC winning.

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 1, 2026 12:23 pm
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @slap-shot
↑

Did Gentry have a cake schedule to get the 8 seed? 

Glancing at their schedule, looks like over half their schedule is vs. A competitors. 

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 1, 2026 12:29 pm
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1384
Rep Pts: 4104
 

Edina seems to find a way to end up there in the end. Not exactly a dark horse stretch the neck out type of pick or anything but they’re just that team that’s hard to bet against in March to me.


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Sun. Mar 1, 2026 4:07 pm
gator reacted
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
Topic starter
 

@camo-coat-guy 

Edina will always be a treat and in the mix while Kurt Giles is behind the bench. 27 seasons, 15 State Tourney appearances and 5 State Championships in his tenure (2010, 2013,2014, 2019 & 2024).


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 1, 2026 6:43 pm



Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2179
Rep Pts: 4035
Post on old board: 7833
 

Longer two person dynasty?

Jeopardy with Art Fleming and Alex Trebeck

Edina with Willard Ikola and Curt Giles

Am I forgetting someone in between in either case? (Bart Larson?)


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 1, 2026 7:37 pm
Chris83
(@chris83)
Leopold Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 714
Rep Pts: 1568
Post on old board: 5215
 

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

Longer two person dynasty?

Jeopardy with Art Fleming and Alex Trebeck

Edina with Willard Ikola and Curt Giles

Am I forgetting someone in between in either case? (Bart Larson?)

Yes, Bart Larson from 91/92 thru 98/99, I believe. As for Jeopardy, there's probably not a lot of us who remember Art Fleming as the host.

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 1, 2026 9:30 pm
midevil bowievil
(@midevil-bowievil)
Wooger Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 246
Rep Pts: 446
 

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

Longer two person dynasty?

Jeopardy with Art Fleming and Alex Trebeck

Edina with Willard Ikola and Curt Giles

Am I forgetting someone in between in either case? (Bart Larson?)

 

Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers.

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 1, 2026 10:08 pm
bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Broten Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1805
Rep Pts: 3555
Post on old board: 6912
 

Posted by: @gator
↑

@camo-coat-guy 

Edina will always be a treat and in the mix while Curt Giles is behind the bench. 27 seasons, 15 State Tourney appearances and 5 State Championships in his tenure (2010, 2013,2014, 2019 & 2024).

FYP 😉😁

 


 
Posted : Mon. Mar 2, 2026 9:17 am
Greyeagle
(@greyeagle)
Mayasich Level Moderator Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 4781
Rep Pts: 13809
Post on old board: 21741
 

Tourney program  


“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”

― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Posted : Mon. Mar 2, 2026 11:22 am
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
Topic starter
 

@greyeagle 

I miss the actual programs that you could buy at the Tourney. Now I just print it off rosters and brackets and staple the rosters and bring it with me.


 
Posted : Mon. Mar 2, 2026 2:18 pm
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2179
Rep Pts: 4035
Post on old board: 7833
 

Posted by: @gator
↑

@greyeagle 

I miss the actual programs that you could buy at the Tourney. Now I just print it off rosters and brackets and staple the rosters and bring it with me.

Very much this. Following Covid actual paper rosters were nonexistent at high school games. Slowly they are making their way back. I’m guessing there were actual rosters at about 65-70% of the games I attended this season. Don’t know if we’ll ever see them at MSHSL events again. The summer selects/recruiting showcase events I attend never have rosters available to the public so I know to print things at home. I get a lot of “can I take a peek at your rosters” at those events.

 


 
Posted : Mon. Mar 2, 2026 3:26 pm
SkiUMahLaw
(@skiumahlaw)
Bonin Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 282
Rep Pts: 1114
 

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

Posted by: @gator
↑

@greyeagle 

I miss the actual programs that you could buy at the Tourney. Now I just print it off rosters and brackets and staple the rosters and bring it with me.

Very much this. Following Covid actual paper rosters were nonexistent at high school games. Slowly they are making their way back. I’m guessing there were actual rosters at about 65-70% of the games I attended this season. Don’t know if we’ll ever see them at MSHSL events again. The summer selects/recruiting showcase events I attend never have rosters available to the public so I know to print things at home. I get a lot of “can I take a peek at your rosters” at those events.

 

The MSHSL saves A TON on printing costs by not actually having printed programs anymore.  Rosters are supposed to be uploaded to the MSHSL website but that only happens some of the time.  In hockey, however, pretty much all rosters are on the Legacy Hockey website, however.

Most schools can save money on not printing pages that usually end up on the floor, and since they need to do it for basketball, volleyball, football, hockey, etc., the online version is far more efficient.

Many teams--especially at the AA level-- do print line charts for game officials and opposing teams and media.  If you ask they will send you one in advance, or if you are coming to the game most would probably provide you one when you get there.

 


 
Posted : Mon. Mar 2, 2026 3:56 pm
Eric Vegoe
(@eric-vegoe)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 359
Rep Pts: 2013
 

Posted by: @gator
↑

Posted by: @slap-shot
↑

Did Gentry have a cake schedule to get the 8 seed? 

Glancing at their schedule, looks like over half their schedule is vs. A competitors. 

Can anyone confirm if Gentry still has a hard time scheduling teams? They're not in a conference with anyone so that right away creates some challenges. I think that was originally more of a factor than the school actually trying to just get wins.

 


 
Posted : Mon. Mar 2, 2026 5:04 pm
Jaykay3
(@jaykay3)
Micheletti Level
Joined: 15 years ago
Posts: 254
Rep Pts: 734
 

Posted by: @eric-vegoe
↑

Posted by: @gator
↑

Posted by: @slap-shot
↑

Did Gentry have a cake schedule to get the 8 seed? 

Glancing at their schedule, looks like over half their schedule is vs. A competitors. 

Can anyone confirm if Gentry still has a hard time scheduling teams? They're not in a conference with anyone so that right away creates some challenges. I think that was originally more of a factor than the school actually trying to just get wins.

 

 

I know at least initially White Bear and Stillwater weren't interested in scheduling them just because of the model of the school. I thought they might change when they bumped up to AA but it appears it may not have. 

 


 
Posted : Tue. Mar 3, 2026 10:45 am
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3331
Rep Pts: 7536
Post on old board: 10695
 

Posted by: @jaykay3
↑

Posted by: @eric-vegoe
↑

Posted by: @gator
↑

Posted by: @slap-shot
↑

Did Gentry have a cake schedule to get the 8 seed? 

Glancing at their schedule, looks like over half their schedule is vs. A competitors. 

Can anyone confirm if Gentry still has a hard time scheduling teams? They're not in a conference with anyone so that right away creates some challenges. I think that was originally more of a factor than the school actually trying to just get wins.

I know at least initially White Bear and Stillwater weren't interested in scheduling them just because of the model of the school. I thought they might change when they bumped up to AA but it appears it may not have. 

Pretty sure it was at least a year ago (so it may have changed by now), but I recall sitting at a bar with a couple parents from Gentry, and they were complaining about this at the time.  Will definitely be interesting to see how this works out over time.

 


 
Posted : Tue. Mar 3, 2026 11:43 am
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2179
Rep Pts: 4035
Post on old board: 7833
 

https://www.youthhockeyhub.com/news_article/show/1356789


 
Posted : Tue. Mar 3, 2026 6:35 pm



camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1384
Rep Pts: 4104
 

Anyone see or hear anything on Rosemounts goalie? Something on instagram he posted?


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Tue. Mar 3, 2026 8:01 pm
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @skiumahlaw
↑

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

Posted by: @gator
↑

@greyeagle 

I miss the actual programs that you could buy at the Tourney. Now I just print it off rosters and brackets and staple the rosters and bring it with me.

Very much this. Following Covid actual paper rosters were nonexistent at high school games. Slowly they are making their way back. I’m guessing there were actual rosters at about 65-70% of the games I attended this season. Don’t know if we’ll ever see them at MSHSL events again. The summer selects/recruiting showcase events I attend never have rosters available to the public so I know to print things at home. I get a lot of “can I take a peek at your rosters” at those events.

 

The MSHSL saves A TON on printing costs by not actually having printed programs anymore.  Rosters are supposed to be uploaded to the MSHSL website but that only happens some of the time.  In hockey, however, pretty much all rosters are on the Legacy Hockey website, however.

Most schools can save money on not printing pages that usually end up on the floor, and since they need to do it for basketball, volleyball, football, hockey, etc., the online version is far more efficient.

Many teams--especially at the AA level-- do print line charts for game officials and opposing teams and media.  If you ask they will send you one in advance, or if you are coming to the game most would probably provide you one when you get there.

 

I'm pretty sure MSHSL must print a very small number of programs. Cause I've seen a very small amount of people with an actual program. So, there could be a chance that a small number of VIP's get them.

 


 
Posted : Tue. Mar 3, 2026 8:05 pm
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4011
Rep Pts: 12237
 

Posted by: @camo-coat-guy
↑

Anyone see or hear anything on Rosemounts goalie? Something on instagram he posted?

all i saw was the apology he posted online (maybe instagram first then tweeted out) followed by a parody of what he said. have seen nothing else

 


 
Posted : Tue. Mar 3, 2026 9:34 pm
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1384
Rep Pts: 4104
 

Dodge county and Hibbing scoreless after 1


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Wed. Mar 4, 2026 12:44 pm
Greyeagle
(@greyeagle)
Mayasich Level Moderator Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 4781
Rep Pts: 13809
Post on old board: 21741
 

Dodge County did not get the cupcake memo. 


“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”

― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Posted : Wed. Mar 4, 2026 1:04 pm
Greyeagle
(@greyeagle)
Mayasich Level Moderator Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 4781
Rep Pts: 13809
Post on old board: 21741
 

Posted by: @greyeagle
↑

Dodge County did not get the cupcake memo. 

Aged like fine buttermilk. 

 


“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”

― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Posted : Wed. Mar 4, 2026 1:28 pm
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 4540
Rep Pts: 11434
Post on old board: 18942
 

I think DC has 1 SOG in the 2nd?  Lucky to still be within 1.


 
Posted : Wed. Mar 4, 2026 1:37 pm
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1384
Rep Pts: 4104
 

3-0 Hibbing after 2. Speed kills


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Wed. Mar 4, 2026 1:39 pm
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2160
Rep Pts: 3072
Post on old board: 5547
 

They just showed a clip from 1982 state Tournament Pat Micheletti 


Aloha!

 
Posted : Wed. Mar 4, 2026 1:40 pm
Goldy77
(@goldy77)
Bonin Level
Joined: 15 years ago
Posts: 458
Rep Pts: 1075
 

Is 19 a girl on Hibbing, or does he just have a pony tail down to his waist?


 
Posted : Wed. Mar 4, 2026 2:06 pm
Goldy77
(@goldy77)
Bonin Level
Joined: 15 years ago
Posts: 458
Rep Pts: 1075
 

Very nice goal by the freshman from DC.


 
Posted : Wed. Mar 4, 2026 2:10 pm
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1384
Rep Pts: 4104
 

4-1 Hibbing final


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Wed. Mar 4, 2026 2:18 pm



Greyeagle
(@greyeagle)
Mayasich Level Moderator Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 4781
Rep Pts: 13809
Post on old board: 21741
 

This year’s hockey hair video could be particularly entertaining. 

https://twitter.com/patrick_reusse/status/2029222156400263618?s=46&t=UoTCikmOZyJ29kktoNzh-A


“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”

― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Posted : Wed. Mar 4, 2026 2:50 pm
Steve MN reacted
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1384
Rep Pts: 4104
 

Can I make a request for some 1983ish student body video to Billy ocean?😁😁


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger
Pohlad baseball ⚾️ it’s not arrogance, we really are “that good” #”Hey Siri, play “faithfully” by Journey max volume”

 
Posted : Wed. Mar 4, 2026 3:55 pm
Page 6 / 12

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad