Gopher Women 2025-2...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad


[Closed] Gopher Women 2025-2026

352 Posts
39 Users
73 Reactions
19.8 K Views
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 4671
Rep Pts: 12251
 

The Gophers go to #4 Duluth and win 4-0.


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 24, 2025 8:30 pm
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

A little fuller lineup defensively today. Still thinner on the front end. Hope neither is long term.

https://twitter.com/GopherWHockey/status/1982160233045643480


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 2:29 pm
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Frost said on radio before yesterday's game that Paul would be out a little bit, wouldn't be for the entire season though. I would surmise Hovland's timeline is shorter.


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 3:16 pm
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3578
Rep Pts: 9483
 

Surprised they didn’t take the goal off the board, put time on the clock, and throw Murphy in the box there. 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 4:15 pm
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 4671
Rep Pts: 12251
 

The Gophers finish off the road sweep at #4 Duluth extending their winning streak against the Bulldogs to 7 games and their unbeaten streak against the Bulldogs to 15 games (14 wins and 1 tie/shoot win).

2022/2023 seaosn 5-0-0

2023/2024 season 3-0-1

2024/2025 season 4-0-0

2025/2026 season 2-0-0


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 25, 2025 5:15 pm
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Canada's having another national team camp this week, so Primerano won't be playing against Wisconsin.


 
Posted : Sun. Oct 26, 2025 11:32 am
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 4548
Rep Pts: 11442
Post on old board: 18942
 

Posted by: @outofstateoutofmind
↑

Canada's having another national team camp this week, so Primerano won't be playing against Wisconsin.

They should allow her to skip it. 

 


 
Posted : Sun. Oct 26, 2025 11:17 pm
Gopherguy05
(@gopherguy05)
Bonin Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 641
Rep Pts: 1314
Post on old board: 5335
 

Wisconsin may still be missing Layla Edwards and Kirsten Simms who are both injured and didn't play last weekend so that would even things out a bit too. 

 

 


 
Posted : Tue. Oct 28, 2025 8:35 am
Gopherguy05
(@gopherguy05)
Bonin Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 641
Rep Pts: 1314
Post on old board: 5335
 

Posted by: @outofstateoutofmind
↑

Canada's having another national team camp this week, so Primerano won't be playing against Wisconsin.

 

Sounds like the camp just goes through Friday so I suppose its possible she could be back for Saturday.

 

 

 


 
Posted : Tue. Oct 28, 2025 8:40 am
Gopherguy05
(@gopherguy05)
Bonin Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 641
Rep Pts: 1314
Post on old board: 5335
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

A little thin again

https://twitter.com/GopherWHockey/status/1984364757445701757


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 31, 2025 4:39 pm
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3335
Rep Pts: 7550
Post on old board: 10695
 

1-1 Tie at the end of the 2nd.  Gophers getting outshot by a ton, but playing well.


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 31, 2025 7:29 pm



dberg
(@dberg)
Wooger Level
Joined: 4 years ago
Posts: 95
Rep Pts: 213
 

Agree.  The women are looking pretty good against a very very good badger team.  They look tough to beat but are giving them a good challenge.  Might clark steal this one for them?


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 31, 2025 7:43 pm
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3335
Rep Pts: 7550
Post on old board: 10695
 

And suddenly it's 5-1 Gophers less than halfway through the 3rd.


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 31, 2025 8:03 pm
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3335
Rep Pts: 7550
Post on old board: 10695
 

And, 5-1 is the final.  Amazing first 9 minutes of the 3rd period, and just solid play overall.


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 31, 2025 8:20 pm
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

They were seriously outplayed for 30-35 minutes and the game didn't even end up close. Statement win.


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 31, 2025 8:21 pm
dberg
(@dberg)
Wooger Level
Joined: 4 years ago
Posts: 95
Rep Pts: 213
 

Absolute drubbing for that 9 minutes. Go Gophers!


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 31, 2025 8:24 pm
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3335
Rep Pts: 7550
Post on old board: 10695
 

Posted by: @dberg
↑

Absolute drubbing for that 9 minutes. Go Gophers!

I missed two of the goals because I had looked away.  What a great showing.

 


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 31, 2025 8:28 pm
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

Happy Ghost GIF by Susanne Lamb

 
Posted : Fri. Oct 31, 2025 9:14 pm
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Hannah Clark's save totals by game:

G1 vs. BC: 9/10

G1 vs. BU: 24/24

G1 vs. SCSU: 19/20

G2 vs. SCSU: 9/9 in relief

G1 vs. OSU: 43/46 in a loss

G2 vs. OSU: 27/30

G1 vs. UMD: 24/24

G2 vs. UMD: 37/39

G1 vs. UW: 40/41


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 31, 2025 9:25 pm
The Rube
(@the-rube)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 7574
Rep Pts: 12408
Post on old board: 35040
 

Posted by: @outofstateoutofmind
↑

Hannah Clark's save totals by game:

G1 vs. BC: 9/10

G1 vs. BU: 24/24

G1 vs. SCSU: 19/20

G2 vs. SCSU: 9/9 in relief

G1 vs. OSU: 43/46 in a loss

G2 vs. OSU: 27/30

G1 vs. UMD: 24/24

G2 vs. UMD: 37/39

G1 vs. UW: 40/41

Those are Noora Raty numbers. 

 


When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the United States you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

 
Posted : Fri. Oct 31, 2025 9:40 pm
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 4548
Rep Pts: 11442
Post on old board: 18942
 

Posted by: @the-rube
↑

Posted by: @outofstateoutofmind
↑

Hannah Clark's save totals by game:

G1 vs. BC: 9/10

G1 vs. BU: 24/24

G1 vs. SCSU: 19/20

G2 vs. SCSU: 9/9 in relief

G1 vs. OSU: 43/46 in a loss

G2 vs. OSU: 27/30

G1 vs. UMD: 24/24

G2 vs. UMD: 37/39

G1 vs. UW: 40/41

Those are Noora Raty numbers. 

 

Or Layla Hemp in a smaller sample size. 😉 

25/25

25/27

14/17

 


 
Posted : Sat. Nov 1, 2025 2:47 am
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3335
Rep Pts: 7550
Post on old board: 10695
 

Not a great start.  Down 1-0 15 seconds or so into the game, then 2-0 another two and a half minutes later.


 
Posted : Sat. Nov 1, 2025 2:09 pm
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Lost 7-2 but I can't be that upset. If you told me on Friday afternoon that each team would boatrace the other in Madison, I'd take it.


 
Posted : Sat. Nov 1, 2025 6:52 pm



outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

With a week off coming up, I guess this is time to post the team's stats.

 

F

Murphy 16-9-25

Lindsay 3-15-18

Bouveng 6-10-16

Fanale 5-5-10

Nelson 2-8-10

Paul 3-5-8 (missed four games)

Kaiser 3-5-8

Kreisz 2-6-8

Plosova 2-4-6

D'Alessandro 1-4-5

Distad 1-1-2

Kortan 0-0-0 (played four games)

Hovland 0-0-0 (missed four games)

 

D

Morrow 3-10-13

Laitinen 5-6-11

Jordan 2-4-6

Graham 0-5-5 (missed one game)

Primerano 2-2-4 (missed five games)

Humphrey 0-1-1

Bailey 0-0-0 (played six games)

Franco 0-0-0

 

G

Clark 8-2, .938 SV%, 2 SO

Hemp 2-0, .925 SV%, 1 SO


 
Posted : Sat. Nov 1, 2025 9:44 pm
JWG
 JWG
(@jwg)
Leopold Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 789
Rep Pts: 1749
Post on old board: 8686
 

Women jump OSU in the polls to sit at #2.  If you're disgruntled with what's happening at Mariucci, take a gander over to Ridder for a game.

 


 
Posted : Mon. Nov 3, 2025 2:03 pm
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Primerano made the Rivalry Series roster, which as it seems to be a minor cutdown of the Canadian player pool makes her chances of being on the Olympic team better.


 
Posted : Mon. Nov 3, 2025 7:21 pm
dberg
(@dberg)
Wooger Level
Joined: 4 years ago
Posts: 95
Rep Pts: 213
 

I've been a big fan and follower of the women's team for several years now. I'm one of the biggest fans of Murphy and her style of playing hard every shift.  I'd really like to see this year's team advance and maybe even take it up one more notch to defeat bucky and buckeyes one and for all this year. Anyway, my question is this...I was totally stoked when I saw the Gophers were able to nab Primerano as a player.  I figure she would fit in well with their style of play but would also provide that extra scoring punch they desperately needed. I do not consider myself a great handicapper of players and talent.... but I guess I expected that she might provide more "scoring" punch this season given it's her second one now. Perhaps that's not her primary role on this year's team or part of her development priorities at this moment...but she had such high scoring prowess coming up.  Anyone have a different taken on this?  I think I'm probably more just thinking post-Murphy where the scoring is going to be coming from.

I've watched a lot of Wisconsin women's hockey and that team can click on every single line scoring wise and I'd like to just see Minnesota have something similar at least on paper to offset that juggernaut of a team.


 
Posted : Tue. Nov 4, 2025 7:12 am
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Posted by: @dberg
↑

I've been a big fan and follower of the women's team for several years now. I'm one of the biggest fans of Murphy and her style of playing hard every shift.  I'd really like to see this year's team advance and maybe even take it up one more notch to defeat bucky and buckeyes one and for all this year. Anyway, my question is this...I was totally stoked when I saw the Gophers were able to nab Primerano as a player.  I figure she would fit in well with their style of play but would also provide that extra scoring punch they desperately needed. I do not consider myself a great handicapper of players and talent.... but I guess I expected that she might provide more "scoring" punch this season given it's her second one now. Perhaps that's not her primary role on this year's team or part of her development priorities at this moment...but she had such high scoring prowess coming up.  Anyone have a different taken on this?  I think I'm probably more just thinking post-Murphy where the scoring is going to be coming from.

I've watched a lot of Wisconsin women's hockey and that team can click on every single line scoring wise and I'd like to just see Minnesota have something similar at least on paper to offset that juggernaut of a team.

Primerano hasn't played every game but as she put up over 30 points as a freshman I think it's reasonable to expect more on the offensive end from her. Sydney Morrow is a great offensive defender so they haven't always needed it, but I've been thinking some of those same things.

As for the post-Murphy life it'll be tough because she is a singular talent, but next year they'll return two-thirds of the top line and Adrianna Milani will come in to the program with a considerable amount of hype as well.

 


 
Posted : Tue. Nov 4, 2025 10:09 am
Reid Lemker
(@reidol15)
Lucia Level
Joined: 11 months ago
Posts: 37
Rep Pts: 97
 

Posted by: @outofstateoutofmind
↑

Posted by: @dberg
↑

I've been a big fan and follower of the women's team for several years now. I'm one of the biggest fans of Murphy and her style of playing hard every shift.  I'd really like to see this year's team advance and maybe even take it up one more notch to defeat bucky and buckeyes one and for all this year. Anyway, my question is this...I was totally stoked when I saw the Gophers were able to nab Primerano as a player.  I figure she would fit in well with their style of play but would also provide that extra scoring punch they desperately needed. I do not consider myself a great handicapper of players and talent.... but I guess I expected that she might provide more "scoring" punch this season given it's her second one now. Perhaps that's not her primary role on this year's team or part of her development priorities at this moment...but she had such high scoring prowess coming up.  Anyone have a different taken on this?  I think I'm probably more just thinking post-Murphy where the scoring is going to be coming from.

I've watched a lot of Wisconsin women's hockey and that team can click on every single line scoring wise and I'd like to just see Minnesota have something similar at least on paper to offset that juggernaut of a team.

Primerano hasn't played every game but as she put up over 30 points as a freshman I think it's reasonable to expect more on the offensive end from her. Sydney Morrow is a great offensive defender so they haven't always needed it, but I've been thinking some of those same things.

As for the post-Murphy life it'll be tough because she is a singular talent, but next year they'll return two-thirds of the top line and Adrianna Milani will come in to the program with a considerable amount of hype as well.

 

I agree on Primerano, but I'm always trying to remind myself how young she is. She accelerated to come in early last year, and didn't turn 18 until January 2nd. 31 points as a 17-year-old freshman is pretty darn good. Might just take some time!

 


 
Posted : Wed. Nov 5, 2025 9:58 am
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @reidol15
↑

I agree on Primerano, but I'm always trying to remind myself how young she is. She accelerated to come in early last year, and didn't turn 18 until January 2nd. 31 points as a 17-year-old freshman is pretty darn good. Might just take some time!

First post


Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

 


 
Posted : Wed. Nov 5, 2025 12:06 pm
Reid Lemker
(@reidol15)
Lucia Level
Joined: 11 months ago
Posts: 37
Rep Pts: 97
 

@iceburg Thank you!! I figured I had been lurking around here long enough that it was time!


 
Posted : Wed. Nov 5, 2025 1:07 pm
Boats reacted
Reid Lemker
(@reidol15)
Lucia Level
Joined: 11 months ago
Posts: 37
Rep Pts: 97
 

Murphy and Primerano in the lineup for tonight’s Rivalry Series! 

IMG 2746
IMG 2747

 


 
Posted : Thu. Nov 6, 2025 6:52 pm
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

The Women have a noon game tomorrow with Bemidji at Mariucci. It’s their second “Field Trip” game. Last year’s game was at Ridder and was packed. I was not able to get in to last year’s so I believe Mariucci is a good idea going forward.

Friday marks the second annual Field Trip Day game presented by Kwik Trip, held at 3M Arena at Mariucci. The matchup marks a historic return for the Gophers, as it will be the program's first game at Mariucci since March 1, 2002.

I have tickets to both the Men’s and the Women’s games tomorrow. I’m debating taking in the 5:00 Women’s basketball game to fill in the gap


 
Posted : Thu. Nov 13, 2025 4:58 pm
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

Avery Hovland back in the lineup 


 
Posted : Fri. Nov 14, 2025 12:37 pm
Reid Lemker
(@reidol15)
Lucia Level
Joined: 11 months ago
Posts: 37
Rep Pts: 97
 

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

The Women have a noon game tomorrow with Bemidji at Mariucci. It’s their second “Field Trip” game. Last year’s game was at Ridder and was packed. I was not able to get in to last year’s so I believe Mariucci is a good idea going forward.

Friday marks the second annual Field Trip Day game presented by Kwik Trip, held at 3M Arena at Mariucci. The matchup marks a historic return for the Gophers, as it will be the program's first game at Mariucci since March 1, 2002.

I have tickets to both the Men’s and the Women’s games tomorrow. I’m debating taking in the 5:00 Women’s basketball game to fill in the gap

Based on the TV coverage, it sounds like a great atmosphere at Mariucci today!!

 


 
Posted : Fri. Nov 14, 2025 1:17 pm



Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @reidol15
↑

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

The Women have a noon game tomorrow with Bemidji at Mariucci. It’s their second “Field Trip” game. Last year’s game was at Ridder and was packed. I was not able to get in to last year’s so I believe Mariucci is a good idea going forward.

Friday marks the second annual Field Trip Day game presented by Kwik Trip, held at 3M Arena at Mariucci. The matchup marks a historic return for the Gophers, as it will be the program's first game at Mariucci since March 1, 2002.

I have tickets to both the Men’s and the Women’s games tomorrow. I’m debating taking in the 5:00 Women’s basketball game to fill in the gap

Based on the TV coverage, it sounds like a great atmosphere at Mariucci today!!

what did you type? I can’t hear you!!

 


 
Posted : Fri. Nov 14, 2025 1:21 pm
Reid Lemker
(@reidol15)
Lucia Level
Joined: 11 months ago
Posts: 37
Rep Pts: 97
 

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

Posted by: @reidol15
↑

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

The Women have a noon game tomorrow with Bemidji at Mariucci. It’s their second “Field Trip” game. Last year’s game was at Ridder and was packed. I was not able to get in to last year’s so I believe Mariucci is a good idea going forward.

Friday marks the second annual Field Trip Day game presented by Kwik Trip, held at 3M Arena at Mariucci. The matchup marks a historic return for the Gophers, as it will be the program's first game at Mariucci since March 1, 2002.

I have tickets to both the Men’s and the Women’s games tomorrow. I’m debating taking in the 5:00 Women’s basketball game to fill in the gap

Based on the TV coverage, it sounds like a great atmosphere at Mariucci today!!

what did you type? I can’t hear you!!

 


Happy Lets Go GIF by NHL

 


 
Posted : Fri. Nov 14, 2025 1:28 pm
Iceburg reacted
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

6-2 win over Bemidji, though it was 2-2 entering the third.


 
Posted : Fri. Nov 14, 2025 3:17 pm
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

My ears are still ringing a bit, but overall a very fun afternoon.


 
Posted : Fri. Nov 14, 2025 3:42 pm
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6389
Rep Pts: 17950
Post on old board: 9626
 

https://twitter.com/TheHockeyNews/status/1991552366185959639


Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police

 
Posted : Thu. Nov 20, 2025 12:35 pm
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

Gophers on PWHL Finalized Rosters
Boston Fleet
- Hannah Brandt, Ella Huber
Minnesota Frost - Taylor Heise, Kelly Pannek, Lee Stecklein, and Grace Zumwinkle
Montreal Victoire - Natalie Mlynkova
New York Sirens - Olivia Knowles, Savannah Norcross
Ottawa Charge - Peyton Hemp
Seattle Torrent - Emily Brown
Vancouver Goldeneyes - Abby Boreen


 
Posted : Thu. Nov 20, 2025 7:31 pm
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

Gophers on PWHL Finalized Rosters
Boston Fleet
- Hannah Brandt, Ella Huber
Minnesota Frost - Taylor Heise, Kelly Pannek, Lee Stecklein, and Grace Zumwinkle
Montreal Victoire - Natalie Mlynkova
New York Sirens - Olivia Knowles, Savannah Norcross
Ottawa Charge - Peyton Hemp
Seattle Torrent - Emily Brown
Vancouver Goldeneyes - Abby Boreen

Brown is wearing an A for Seattle (in addition to existing A's Pannek and Stecklein).

 


 
Posted : Thu. Nov 20, 2025 10:35 pm
Gopherguy05
(@gopherguy05)
Bonin Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 641
Rep Pts: 1314
Post on old board: 5335
 

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

Gophers on PWHL Finalized Rosters
Boston Fleet
- Hannah Brandt, Ella Huber
Minnesota Frost - Taylor Heise, Kelly Pannek, Lee Stecklein, and Grace Zumwinkle
Montreal Victoire - Natalie Mlynkova
New York Sirens - Olivia Knowles, Savannah Norcross
Ottawa Charge - Peyton Hemp
Seattle Torrent - Emily Brown
Vancouver Goldeneyes - Abby Boreen

 

Officially the U is not claiming her because she spent her final year in Columbus but Emily Zumwinkle is also with Seattle as a reserve D

 


 
Posted : Fri. Nov 21, 2025 10:12 am
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Posted by: @gopherguy05
↑

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

Gophers on PWHL Finalized Rosters
Boston Fleet
- Hannah Brandt, Ella Huber
Minnesota Frost - Taylor Heise, Kelly Pannek, Lee Stecklein, and Grace Zumwinkle
Montreal Victoire - Natalie Mlynkova
New York Sirens - Olivia Knowles, Savannah Norcross
Ottawa Charge - Peyton Hemp
Seattle Torrent - Emily Brown
Vancouver Goldeneyes - Abby Boreen

 

Officially the U is not claiming her because she spent her final year in Columbus but Emily Zumwinkle is also with Seattle as a reserve D

 

Anne Cherkowski, who spent her first year at Minnesota before transferring to Clarkson, is in New York too.

 


 
Posted : Fri. Nov 21, 2025 10:47 am
Reid Lemker
(@reidol15)
Lucia Level
Joined: 11 months ago
Posts: 37
Rep Pts: 97
 

Posted by: @gopherguy05
↑

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

Gophers on PWHL Finalized Rosters
Boston Fleet
- Hannah Brandt, Ella Huber
Minnesota Frost - Taylor Heise, Kelly Pannek, Lee Stecklein, and Grace Zumwinkle
Montreal Victoire - Natalie Mlynkova
New York Sirens - Olivia Knowles, Savannah Norcross
Ottawa Charge - Peyton Hemp
Seattle Torrent - Emily Brown
Vancouver Goldeneyes - Abby Boreen

 

Officially the U is not claiming her because she spent her final year in Columbus but Emily Zumwinkle is also with Seattle as a reserve D

 

I was really happy to see this! I felt like she was underutilized while she was here. It never felt like she was fully trusted!

 


 
Posted : Fri. Nov 21, 2025 10:55 am
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @reidol15
↑

Posted by: @gopherguy05
↑

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

Gophers on PWHL Finalized Rosters
Boston Fleet
- Hannah Brandt, Ella Huber
Minnesota Frost - Taylor Heise, Kelly Pannek, Lee Stecklein, and Grace Zumwinkle
Montreal Victoire - Natalie Mlynkova
New York Sirens - Olivia Knowles, Savannah Norcross
Ottawa Charge - Peyton Hemp
Seattle Torrent - Emily Brown
Vancouver Goldeneyes - Abby Boreen

 

Officially the U is not claiming her because she spent her final year in Columbus but Emily Zumwinkle is also with Seattle as a reserve D

 

I was really happy to see this! I felt like she was underutilized while she was here. It never felt like she was fully trusted!

 

I have to admit I was less than excited when the Maroon M Small staff brought in Emily originally. I came around pretty quickly, the simple, efficient game she played at Breck turned out to be just as effective at the D1 level. I was disappointed to see her finish up at OSU, thought it was a bad look for the program.

 


 
Posted : Fri. Nov 21, 2025 2:26 pm
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Minnesota loses 3-1 to the purple team to the south.


 
Posted : Fri. Nov 21, 2025 9:07 pm



gopheritall
(@gopheritall)
Leopold Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 574
Rep Pts: 1545
 

Posted by: @outofstateoutofmind
↑

Minnesota loses 3-1 to the purple team to the south.

Rats!

 


 
Posted : Fri. Nov 21, 2025 9:14 pm
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

This is shaping up to be one of the most embarrassing weekends in the history of this program.


 
Posted : Sat. Nov 22, 2025 5:03 pm
Page 3 / 8

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad