If the Wild are also in Denver I may have to book a flight and take the punishment for missing Thanksgiving.Love seeing them schedule DU even if it's only 1 game.
Too bad Vikings aren't to Denver this year. That would add to a fun long weekend if schedules overlapped. Hopefully the NHL sees this and schedules the Wild @ Avs the day before or after.
I love when hockey road trips fall over Thanksgiving - great excuse to avoid both sides of the family and the arguing about who gets to do what/when/where. 😂
@cowgirl Do you celebrate Festives? Festives for the rest of us! The Airing of Grievances! I've got A LOT problems with you people!!!! 🤣
How do you spell Frdtivus wrong when ot is literally in the title of the video you posted? 🤔🤪
How do you spell Frdtivus wrong when ot is literally in the title of the video you posted? 🤔🤪
I need to learn to spell like you do. 😊
How do you spell Frdtivus wrong when ot is literally in the title of the video you posted? 🤔🤪
Started drowning your sorrows over the Wild a little early?! 😁
How do you spell Frdtivus wrong when ot is literally in the title of the video you posted? 🤔🤪
I need to learn to spell like you do. 😊
Stupid drunk phone 🤣 😲 🤡
(you try texting well at a bar in New Orleans!!)
Carle signs extension @Denver.
https://twitter.com/USCHO/status/1919534080590237784
Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police
Not very objective

