College Hockey: 202...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad


College Hockey: 2024-25 Season

1,359 Posts
92 Users
425 Reactions
69.9 K Views
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3348
Rep Pts: 7700
Post on old board: 10695
 

My only thought is that nobody bid for Detroit again?  As to DC, I kind of like that pick.  It will have been 18 years since it was last held there.  While I was wildly un-impressed with them as a tournament host, it's DC, there was so much to do that I didn't get around to, I like the idea of heading back.

I'll be interested to see what happens in the next round of bids.  Will it only be 2 new sites again?  Or 4 like in the past?  I'd suspect that Boston/Tampa/St Paul show back up before too terribly long, but coming off those three just now, not at all surprised none of them are in again before 2029.


 
Posted : Wed. Oct 2, 2024 1:11 pm
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6413
Rep Pts: 18079
Post on old board: 9626
 

Posted by: @steve-mn
↑

My only thought is that nobody bid for Detroit again?  As to DC, I kind of like that pick.  It will have been 18 years since it was last held there.  While I was wildly un-impressed with them as a tournament host, it's DC, there was so much to do that I didn't get around to, I like the idea of heading back.

I'll be interested to see what happens in the next round of bids.  Will it only be 2 new sites again?  Or 4 like in the past?  I'd suspect that Boston/Tampa/St Paul show back up before too terribly long, but coming off those three just now, not at all surprised none of them are in again before 2029.

We did most of the touristy stuff last go around. IIRC, it was also one of the most expensive FF's for us. Maybe it was because we stayed longer than our normal FF trips or because it was just a few years into our FF streak. We are much better now at planning our flights and hotels. 

As for Chicago, it is drivable, so money saved for not having a flight. For us, we like to have a ton of bars around or walkable to the arena. IIRC, there are not very many within a few blocks. I know there is a ton to do in Chicago, but I'm just not a fan. 

If I ranked the 20+ FF locations we have been to, these two would be in the bottom 5 for us. 

 


Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police
Not very objective

 
Posted : Wed. Oct 2, 2024 1:27 pm
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3348
Rep Pts: 7700
Post on old board: 10695
 

For me DC as a host was the worst, as a city that I still enjoyed the trip, its up toward the top, simply because there is so much of the touristy/history stuff to do.


 
Posted : Wed. Oct 2, 2024 1:29 pm
GopherPete
(@gopherpete)
Bonin Level
Joined: 15 years ago
Posts: 366
Rep Pts: 1236
 

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

Posted by: @steve-mn
↑

My only thought is that nobody bid for Detroit again?  As to DC, I kind of like that pick.  It will have been 18 years since it was last held there.  While I was wildly un-impressed with them as a tournament host, it's DC, there was so much to do that I didn't get around to, I like the idea of heading back.

I'll be interested to see what happens in the next round of bids.  Will it only be 2 new sites again?  Or 4 like in the past?  I'd suspect that Boston/Tampa/St Paul show back up before too terribly long, but coming off those three just now, not at all surprised none of them are in again before 2029.

We did most of the touristy stuff last go around. IIRC, it was also one of the most expensive FF's for us. Maybe it was because we stayed longer than our normal FF trips or because it was just a few years into our FF streak. We are much better now at planning our flights and hotels. 

As for Chicago, it is drivable, so money saved for not having a flight. For us, we like to have a ton of bars around or walkable to the arena. IIRC, there are not very many within a few blocks. I know there is a ton to do in Chicago, but I'm just not a fan. 

If I ranked the 20+ FF locations we have been to, these two would be in the bottom 5 for us. 

 

This sounds interesting...whatcha got?

 


 
Posted : Wed. Oct 2, 2024 1:30 pm
Greyeagle reacted
Greyeagle
(@greyeagle)
Mayasich Level Moderator Golden
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 4813
Rep Pts: 14055
Post on old board: 21741
 

I have only been to DC and Boston non St. Paul FFs but really enjoyed DC.  It's compact, walkable, great public transport, and a ton to do and see.  April is a fun time to be in DC but it can be expensive/crowded due to the Cherry Blossoms blooming.

Personally I'd go to DC two dozen times before I'd even consider going to Vegas once.  But to each their own....


“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”

― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Posted : Wed. Oct 2, 2024 2:09 pm
Jûpe ♃ reacted
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3348
Rep Pts: 7700
Post on old board: 10695
 

Posted by: @greyeagle
↑

Personally I'd go to DC two dozen times before I'd even consider going to Vegas once.  But to each their own....

I love both locations on their own merits, completely unrelated to hockey.  But, as you said, to each their own Smile

 


 
Posted : Wed. Oct 2, 2024 2:13 pm
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6413
Rep Pts: 18079
Post on old board: 9626
 

@gopherpete 

My Top 3 sites--

Tampa ( 3 times )

Boston ( 2 times ) 

St Paul ( 4 times )

 

My bottom 4--

Pittsburgh (2013) We skipped the covid one in 2021.

Chicago

Columbus

DC

 

The other 8 are pretty equal and I would gladly go back to any of those. 

I think St Louis will be ok. I missed the 2007 St Louis one.  Vegas will be interesting on how well the city promotes it. 


Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police
Not very objective

 
Posted : Wed. Oct 2, 2024 3:09 pm
GopherPete reacted
JoeGopher
(@joegopher)
Wooger Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 160
Rep Pts: 489
 

I am pretty happy that DC is getting another FF.  It's a great city with many incredible restaurants and certainly a lot to do.  Also happy about Chicago.  It was a great tourney last time and the city is really good at managing sports events.  As far as my favorite cities for the FF (Been to all but 5 since 1989), I would probably put it like this (not including St. Paul for obvious reasons):

  1. Boston
  2. Tampa
  3. Providence - it's really too bad their arena doesn't qualify for the tourney since the city is such a great host...
  4. DC
  5. Buffalo
  6. Denver - Never understood why they have never bid again
  7. Chicago
  8. Columbus - Would go back if it was at Nationwide.  The Schott is horrible.
  9. St. Louis
  10. Milwaukee
  11. Anaheim
  12. Pittsburgh
  13. Detroit
  14. Cincinnati 

 
Posted : Thu. Oct 3, 2024 9:00 am
Amonte_10 reacted
uofm86
(@uofm86)
Lucia Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 31
Rep Pts: 81
 

Would love to see them come back to Denver since I live out here, but it would great if Nashville were to bid. That would be a great location.


 
Posted : Thu. Oct 3, 2024 11:07 am
JoeGopher reacted
max27t
(@max27t)
Wooger Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 72
Rep Pts: 205
 

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

I think St Louis will be ok. I missed the 2007 St Louis one. 

Did you catch the one there in 1975? Holmgren made a brief appearance.

 


 
Posted : Thu. Oct 3, 2024 5:36 pm
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6413
Rep Pts: 18079
Post on old board: 9626
 

Posted by: @max27t
↑

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

I think St Louis will be ok. I missed the 2007 St Louis one. 

Did you catch the one there in 1975? Holmgren made a brief appearance.

 

Nope, that was before my time. I started going in the early 2000's

 


Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police
Not very objective

 
Posted : Thu. Oct 3, 2024 5:41 pm
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4081
Rep Pts: 12572
 

Kind of thought they’d try dip into the south again sooner with the whole “grow the game” move and better fan travel to destinations to get out of the weather, but food scene is good in both Chicago and DC. Haven’t been to a FF at either but we’ve now started making it a tradition the last few years so interested to see how it is


 
Posted : Thu. Oct 3, 2024 9:51 pm



g-manpuck
(@g-manpuck)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1351
Rep Pts: 3644
Post on old board: 6782
 

My bosses made the trip to Ann Arbor, that whore, for the Maverick games this weekend.  Last night they sponsored the team meal for the Mavs.

https://twitter.com/MinnStMHockey/status/1841994917616160932

 

 


I am the official Iowa Hawkeye football fan of GPL!

 
Posted : Fri. Oct 4, 2024 6:50 am
Mike Eruzione 11
(@mikeeruzione11)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 4 years ago
Posts: 2260
Rep Pts: 6850
Gopherguy05
(@gopherguy05)
Bonin Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 641
Rep Pts: 1315
Post on old board: 5335
 

Here come the Canucks...


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 4, 2024 5:37 pm
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4081
Rep Pts: 12572
 

Bobs long game in not signing recruits paying off. He was waiting to the canucks


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 4, 2024 6:08 pm
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 4426
Rep Pts: 13184
 

Gavin McKenna in maroon and gold? Landon Dupont? A man can dream.


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 4, 2024 6:37 pm
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 4426
Rep Pts: 13184
 

Mich St and Lake St tied 1-1 in the third. If that score holds I’ll be busting out the p-word in early October so strap in.


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 4, 2024 6:50 pm
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 4426
Rep Pts: 13184
 

Michigan giving Kato all their offense. Some things never change.


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 4, 2024 7:04 pm
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 4711
Rep Pts: 12421
 

A certain player Gopher fans are VERY familiar with scored a huge goal (unassisted) early in the 3rd period to give Mankato a two goal lead. He clearly enjoys scoring against the corn.

https://twitter.com/CCHAHockey/status/1842365988878041291


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 4, 2024 9:17 pm
trixR4kids reacted
trixR4kids
(@trixr4kids)
Brooks Level
Joined: 18 years ago
Posts: 2079
Rep Pts: 6309
Post on old board: 15139
 

Posted by: @collegehockeyaddict
↑

A certain player Gopher fans are VERY familiar with scored a huge goal (unassisted) early in the 3rd period to give Mankato a two goal lead. He clearly enjoys scoring against the corn.

https://twitter.com/CCHAHockey/status/1842365988878041291

Nice play and good for him Smile , hope he has a great year just not against us in the playoffs 😂 

 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 5, 2024 1:19 am
g-manpuck
(@g-manpuck)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1351
Rep Pts: 3644
Post on old board: 6782
 

I watched the game merely for curiosity of seeing how Rhett would play with his new team.  Now I really never focused in on his play over the last three seasons but I can recall some of his highlights which really speaks to his game.  I think that is exactly what I saw last night.  Maverick Twitter just raved about his goal which was caused by a bad turnover by the Michigan defense which had several gaffs in their game last night.  Outside of that goal I don't really recall much to rave about and I was focused on him whenever he was on the ice.  Rhett's linemates were working much harder up and down the ice to create chances and force turnovers.  This was only game one of the season so there is a lot of hockey left in the season and Rhett will have his chances to improve on his 200' game.  Maverick fans saw what Rhett can bring, he is skilled and that was a hell of a shot to score the game winner.  Like many on Twitter told Mav fans is to pump the brakes.


I am the official Iowa Hawkeye football fan of GPL!

 
Posted : Sat. Oct 5, 2024 7:34 am
GopherPete
(@gopherpete)
Bonin Level
Joined: 15 years ago
Posts: 366
Rep Pts: 1236
 

Posted by: @collegehockeyaddict
↑

A certain player Gopher fans are VERY familiar with scored a huge goal (unassisted) early in the 3rd period to give Mankato a two goal lead. He clearly enjoys scoring against the corn.

https://twitter.com/CCHAHockey/status/1842365988878041291

Interesting that in his celebration he blows past his teammates

 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 5, 2024 8:47 am
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 4426
Rep Pts: 13184
 

Arizona State throttled our season opener opponent Air Force 8-1


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 5, 2024 9:33 am



gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2200
Rep Pts: 3160
Post on old board: 5547
 

So will UCLA and USC get hockey teams with the Big Ten? I know UCLA has a club team, would be a great road trip in the middle of winter


Aloha!

 
Posted : Sat. Oct 5, 2024 1:21 pm
Greyeagle
(@greyeagle)
Mayasich Level Moderator Golden
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 4813
Rep Pts: 14055
Post on old board: 21741
 

Posted by: @gopher6
↑

So will UCLA and USC get hockey teams with the Big Ten? I know UCLA has a club team, would be a great road trip in the middle of winter

My money is on them before the perpetual future addition of iowa or Illinois.  

 


“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”

― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Posted : Sat. Oct 5, 2024 7:42 pm
trixR4kids and g-manpuck reacted
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 4711
Rep Pts: 12421
 

Bemidji State goes to Duluth and beats the Bulldogs 4-3 in OT (a real game that counts not an exhibition).


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 5, 2024 8:04 pm
bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Broten Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1818
Rep Pts: 3583
Post on old board: 6912
 

Posted by: @collegehockeyaddict
↑

Bemidji State goes to Duluth and beats the Bulldogs 4-3 in OT (a real game that counts not an exhibition).

2 goals & 1 assist by Jason Shaugabay, 1 goal by Zam Plante & 1 assist, 2 assists by Max Plante…all freshmen line. 

 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 5, 2024 8:07 pm
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 4711
Rep Pts: 12421
 

Posted by: @greyeagle
↑

Posted by: @gopher6
↑

So will UCLA and USC get hockey teams with the Big Ten? I know UCLA has a club team, would be a great road trip in the middle of winter

My money is on them before the perpetual future addition of iowa or Illinois.  

 

I can't wait till we have a full 18 team Big Ten hockey conference. That Rutgers vs. Oregon hockey rivalry is going to be intense!!!!!! 😀 

 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 5, 2024 8:07 pm
Greyeagle reacted
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
 

I know it’s exhibition, but UND lost to Augustana 4-1 at the 🤮 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 5, 2024 8:51 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3795
Rep Pts: 11908
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @gator
↑

I know it’s exhibition, but UND lost to Augustana 4-1 at the 🤮 

You’ll be happy know there was a token representing at the concrete center. 😂

 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 5, 2024 8:53 pm
NoCoastNirvana and gator reacted
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
 

Posted by: @cowgirl
↑

Posted by: @gator
↑

I know it’s exhibition, but UND lost to Augustana 4-1 at the 🤮 

You’ll be happy know there was a token representing at the concrete center. 😂

 

The number of UND fans at non UND/Gophers games vs. the number of Gophers fans at a non UND/Gophers games in an avg. years

UND fans: 120

Gophers fans: 1

 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 5, 2024 8:57 pm
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 4711
Rep Pts: 12421
 

For one season about 15 years ago when I was living out east (due to work) I was the one Gopher fan going to many different D1 hockey rinks/games wearing a Gopher jersey. I got some interesting looks from people including some fans yelling out "You made a wrong turn some where. 🤣"

I meet a lot of cool fans from USCHO doing this.

 


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 5, 2024 9:02 pm
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 4711
Rep Pts: 12421
 

I also have traveled the Midwest to go to some random games. One time at a regular season game at Northern Michigan that involved none of the 3 teams I met a group of three fans who were a Gopher, Badger, and a Sue. Talk about the odd threesome they were each wearing their team's jersey.


 
Posted : Sat. Oct 5, 2024 9:06 pm
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 4711
Rep Pts: 12421
 

Posted by: @maroon_and_gold
↑

Arizona State throttled our season opener opponent Air Force 8-1

Air Force was able to get the spilt beating Arizona State 4-3 in OT tonight.

Arizona State jumped out to a 2-0 lead in the first 6 minutes of the game but Air Force got a late 1st period goal and a goal in the middle of the second period to tie it at two. 

Arizona State scored what look like it would be the game winner with 58 seconds left but the Falcons said not so fast scoring with 27 seconds left to send it to overtime. 

Clayton Cosentino scored this 3rd goal of the weekend at 2:44 of OT on the power play.

Note to coach: Make sure Ryan Chesley knows his job is to shut down Clayton on Friday.

Air Force scored 5 goals this weekend the other two were scored by Brendan Gibbons.

 


 
Posted : Sun. Oct 6, 2024 1:16 am
Mike Eruzione 11
(@mikeeruzione11)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 4 years ago
Posts: 2260
Rep Pts: 6850



College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 4711
Rep Pts: 12421
 

Plus it's a game that counts it's not an exhibition.


 
Posted : Sun. Oct 6, 2024 1:22 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3795
Rep Pts: 11908
Post on old board: 10120
 

Any streams available for this?


 
Posted : Sun. Oct 6, 2024 3:02 pm
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4081
Rep Pts: 12572
 

Looks like he’s stopped 13/14 shots through 2. Not bad for a guy who hasn’t played in that long


 
Posted : Sun. Oct 6, 2024 4:51 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3795
Rep Pts: 11908
Post on old board: 10120
 

Stonehill ties it with an extra attacker with 10 sec left after Merrimack flubbed a 3-1 to an empty net.

OT. 🤦‍♀️
it’s on the ESPN app. 


 
Posted : Sun. Oct 6, 2024 5:29 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3795
Rep Pts: 11908
Post on old board: 10120
 

And stonehill wins in OT. Bummer.  
and the guy celebrating the goal almost takes out the ref. 


 
Posted : Sun. Oct 6, 2024 5:32 pm
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 4711
Rep Pts: 12421
 

The ending obviously sucks for the Merrimack goalie but Stonehill winning their season opening game this season is huge for them. In their first full season in D1 they went 2-34 last year losing their first 28 games of the season.


 
Posted : Sun. Oct 6, 2024 6:32 pm
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 4426
Rep Pts: 13184
 

Potential upcoming opponent UMass loses 2-1 in OT to RPI in an exhibition game.

St. Cloud beats St. Thomas 1-0 in an actual game.


 
Posted : Sun. Oct 6, 2024 8:14 pm
Kelly Red
(@kelly-red)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 19 years ago
Posts: 1158
Rep Pts: 2707
 

I need some help!  Trying to buy FF tickets and the site is awful.  I’m logged in, it goes to arena layout w/sections.  First off, no Club level seats appear, they don’t even show a club level but Still has one.  So I click on another level, no seats appear.  I’m at the correct time, why isn’t anything showing?  Thanks! 


Dorothy: Who’s that?
Scarecrow: A man with an axe and a can of lube. I’ll ask if he wants to join us.

 
Posted : Mon. Oct 7, 2024 9:43 am
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4081
Rep Pts: 12572
 

@kelly-red damn you must be first priority. I do remember the ncaatickets site being painful to use, login to, and reaccess your tickets from the last 2 years. would guess they messed up the release as they always do if literally nothing is showing up. i think last time I had to make sure I was fully logged into my email that came with the presale access and even then had things appearing and disappearing all the way through ordering.


 
Posted : Mon. Oct 7, 2024 9:58 am
Amonte_10
(@amonte_10)
Rookie Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1
Rep Pts: 17
 

@kelly-red had the exact same problem, You need to zoom into the section then seats will load.  The web site is trash.


 
Posted : Mon. Oct 7, 2024 10:12 am
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2200
Rep Pts: 3160
Post on old board: 5547
 

Gophers move up in rankings over the Whioux

https://www.uscho.com/rankings/d-i-mens-poll/


Aloha!

 
Posted : Mon. Oct 7, 2024 12:03 pm
Kelly Red
(@kelly-red)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 19 years ago
Posts: 1158
Rep Pts: 2707
 

Posted by: @amonte_10
↑

@kelly-red had the exact same problem, You need to zoom into the section then seats will load.  The web site is trash.

Turns out it’s because I’m trying to log in from Portugal.  TM is blocking us from purchasing.  Texted a friend, painfully walked her through the process, she’s sending screen shots of seats, finally get 2 seats with confirmation email.  My friend (who is not a hockey fan) was shocked at the prices, her comment “ JC, you’d think all the Beatles had come back from the dead and reunited for a final concert.”

But I think Club level is blocked off for the Fan Experience extra $$$.  And upnorthkid…I’m B, so not even first priority! 😉

 


Dorothy: Who’s that?
Scarecrow: A man with an axe and a can of lube. I’ll ask if he wants to join us.

 
Posted : Mon. Oct 7, 2024 12:45 pm



upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 4081
Rep Pts: 12572
 

@kelly-red bummer they've blocked club seating, though not surprising for the money grab. guess we'll see what's left for those of us mere mortals stuck in G! Grin


 
Posted : Mon. Oct 7, 2024 1:54 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2100
Rep Pts: 7801
Post on old board: 15786
 

Vego's Top 20

https://gopherpucklive.com/vegoes-top-20-10-7-2024/


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Mon. Oct 7, 2024 3:29 pm
Page 2 / 28

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad