Notifications
Clear all

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad


NFL NEWS

5,006 Posts
73 Users
871 Reactions
271.3 K Views
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 4708
Rep Pts: 12413
 

🤣

https://twitter.com/BetUSProFB/status/2106030956200985077


 
Posted : Fri. Oct 2, 2026 1:10 pm
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2186
Rep Pts: 3136
Post on old board: 5547
 

Both the Raiders and Vikings are undefeated right now, I have ticket stubs from when they played in the Super Bowl , when I was growing up my father would go to the Super Bowl year after year when it was affordable, I have ticket stubs from when the Raiders won the Super Bowl beating the Eagles in 1981. I was lucky and went to the Super Bowl in Tampa when they beat Washington. The night before the Super Bowl we were going to dinner we went into a restaurant there was no one in the restaurant except John Madden and his group. I shook hands with him and got his autograph 😎

image

Aloha!

 
Posted : Sat. Oct 3, 2026 11:33 am
coondog reacted
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6408
Rep Pts: 18044
Post on old board: 9626
 

Former Gopher great, Athan Kaliakmanis is now in at QB for Washington after Mariotta got hurt. Brosmer and now Kaliakmanis both in NFL. Call the Gophers QB university. 🤣 

 


Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police
Not very objective

 
Posted : Sun. Oct 4, 2026 9:48 am
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2186
Rep Pts: 3136
Post on old board: 5547
 

Miami this season is paying more money to dead contracts then their current roster


Aloha!

 
Posted : Sun. Oct 4, 2026 10:47 am
camo coat guy
(@camo-coat-guy)
Brooks Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 1393
Rep Pts: 4123
 

For all the Drake maye and patriot doubter’s I got this round.😁🍻


“Good pace, a lot of north and south, or it could be east and west, I’m not sure but either way…” Wooger

 
Posted : Sun. Oct 4, 2026 3:56 pm
The Rube
(@the-rube)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 7608
Rep Pts: 12555
Post on old board: 35040
 
Quote: camo coat guy

For all the Drake maye and patriot doubter’s I got this round.😁🍻

You won the battle, we'll win the war. #BillsMafia 

That being said, I hope God wasn't listening to my words during the game. 😉 


When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the United States you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

 
Posted : Sun. Oct 4, 2026 3:59 pm
Page 101 / 101

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad