Gopher Women 2025-2...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad


[Closed] Gopher Women 2025-2026

352 Posts
39 Users
73 Reactions
19.8 K Views
SkiUMahLaw
(@skiumahlaw)
Bonin Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 282
Rep Pts: 1114
 

I wonder if Mira Jalosuo at SCSU would be in the mix.  Former Gopher, also has former Gopher goalie Noora Raty on her staff there as well.

I doubt Brian Idalski would come back from the PWHL, but he was successful wherever he went as well. 


 
Posted : Thu. Mar 19, 2026 1:36 pm
Reid Lemker reacted
jg2112
(@jg2112)
Rookie
Joined: 7 months ago
Posts: 2
Rep Pts: 2
 

Now that Muzzerall is off the board, I've looked at the rest of the names listed on this site. Let's start here. The Gopher womens' job should be held by a woman. The crop of women coaches nationally is strong and is every bit as capable as the men at succeeding or failing. Most importantly, I don't see any male candidate that warrants overriding my belief on this one.

There's an easy first choice for the Gopher AD. He needs to call the school in St. Paul / Maplewood and offer the women's job to Krissy Pohl, for two reasons. First off, she's the coach of the dominant HS program in Minnesota right now. Second, hiring Krissy would right a very significant wrong that's about to happen in college hockey over the next 6-7 years - three Pohl sisters playing in Madison and/or Columbus.

I told my family that the Pohl recruitment SHOULD be the easiest recruitment job in college hockey history and that, if unsuccessful, Frost might not survive it. Well ........... here we are, and Coyle has a chance to make it right.


 
Posted : Thu. Mar 19, 2026 3:09 pm
GopherPete
(@gopherpete)
Bonin Level
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 364
Rep Pts: 1224
 

Nobody is going to hire a HS coach to either of these programs. Now, maybe they hire Darwitz and she brings Krissy on as an assistant, I could see that.


 
Posted : Thu. Mar 19, 2026 3:12 pm
Gopherguy05
(@gopherguy05)
Bonin Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 641
Rep Pts: 1314
Post on old board: 5335
 

Posted by: @skiumahlaw
↑

I wonder if Mira Jalosuo at SCSU would be in the mix.  Former Gopher, also has former Gopher goalie Noora Raty on her staff there as well.

I doubt Brian Idalski would come back from the PWHL, but he was successful wherever he went as well. 

 

She's not ready yet with only one year of head coaching experience.

 

With Muzzy out and she was always going to be a long shot anyways for me it's Darwitz #1 and then probably Brausen #2.

 

If Darwitz hadn't proved she could coach by taking Hamline where she did I'd be worried about Lindsay Whalen part 2, but I think she has the chops to get things done.  

They need to hire someone who knows how to run and revitalize a program so they can get off on the right foot immediately. 

 


 
Posted : Thu. Mar 19, 2026 3:22 pm
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6389
Rep Pts: 17950
Post on old board: 9626
 

To me, Darwitz is a big NO. Look at her job history.  Despite success, red flags everywhere. 


Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police

 
Posted : Thu. Mar 19, 2026 3:24 pm
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @skiumahlaw
↑

I doubt Brian Idalski would come back from the PWHL, but he was successful wherever he went as well. 

I’ve always been kind of high on Idalski. I have no idea what kind of money PWHL coaches are bringing in.

 


 
Posted : Thu. Mar 19, 2026 3:54 pm
SkiUMahLaw reacted
dberg
(@dberg)
Wooger Level
Joined: 4 years ago
Posts: 95
Rep Pts: 213
 

@frozen4champs Then who would you suggest?  I know there are lots of good potential candidates out there.  But Minnesota requires someone that prop this program up and go toe to toe and beat the likes of Wisconsin and Ohio State.  My guess is this is not going to happen overnight, but in say two or three years I see no reason why this program cannot be back at the top echelons again.

I cannot speak of Darwitz's coaching abilities.  I am basing my indications purely on listening to her speak in short video clips here and there and also based upon her resume of where she has been. When I hear her speak, she sounds an awful lot like Muzzerall in her confidence and tone.  I have no idea what management and players actually think of her behind closed doors.  But in front of a camera she says the right things.


 
Posted : Thu. Mar 19, 2026 3:56 pm
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

If not Darwitz, and not someone with no connections to the program, then I think it's either Brausen or May.


 
Posted : Thu. Mar 19, 2026 4:08 pm
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

Brausen does nothing for me.


 
Posted : Thu. Mar 19, 2026 4:11 pm
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

How would you feel about Boom May? When it comes down to it he's my #1 if previous connections to the program are a must (which everyone seems to be acting like they are). Wouldn't excite the fanbase but everyone seems to like him and I've liked how they've recruited more under him than when Darwitz was there.


 
Posted : Thu. Mar 19, 2026 4:18 pm
g-manpuck
(@g-manpuck)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 1338
Rep Pts: 3610
Post on old board: 6782
 

How about Shari Vogt-Dickerman from Mankato?  She has done quite well in recruiting lately and MSU has improved with her at the helm.  Add to her success on the international level and she is well qualified.  Now the question would be...would she leave her alma mater for more money and pressure at the U?  


I am the official Iowa Hawkeye football fan of GPL!

 
Posted : Thu. Mar 19, 2026 4:24 pm
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Posted by: @g-manpuck
↑

How about Shari Vogt-Dickerman from Mankato?  She has done quite well in recruiting lately and MSU has improved with her at the helm.  Add to her success on the international level and she is well qualified.  Now the question would be...would she leave her alma mater for more money and pressure at the U?  

I would definitely be in favor of Dickerman. I don't think she'd have a problem taking the job. I do not know how likely it is that they even look at her.

 


 
Posted : Thu. Mar 19, 2026 4:27 pm



Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @outofstateoutofmind
↑
I've liked how they've recruited more under him than when Darwitz was there.

Agree with this 100%. Darwitz has never seemed to do much of the leg work in recruiting either here or at Hamline, deferring most of that to Jake Bobrowski.

 


 
Posted : Thu. Mar 19, 2026 4:32 pm
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6389
Rep Pts: 17950
Post on old board: 9626
 

@dberg To be honest, I'm not an elite woman's hockey fan, but I do follow the Gophers and their alums. Darwitz does have name recognition,  but not sure if she is the right temperament for the job. Like on the men's side,  I have more coaches I would pass on.

Here are a couple of maybes--(not realistic I'm sure)

Not sure if he would even consider it, but the coach of the Women's Olympic Team would be on my list. John Wroblewski?

Johnny and Krissy Pohl

Whoever the #1assistant is at Ohio St. or UW

If it is a non Gopher, as head coach, definitely need 1 or 2 with Mn ties as Assts.

I would love to see a couple of alums get into coaching when they retire like Pannek, Heise, Zumwinckle or Stecklein to build a pipeline.

 

 


Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police

 
Posted : Thu. Mar 19, 2026 4:42 pm
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

@dberg To be honest, I'm not an elite woman's hockey fan, but I do follow the Gophers and their alums. Darwitz does have name recognition,  but not sure if she is the right temperament for the job. Like on the men's side,  I have more coaches I would pass on.

Here are a couple of maybes--(not realistic I'm sure)

Not sure if he would even consider it, but the coach of the Women's Olympic Team would be on my list. John Wroblewski?

Johnny and Krissy Pohl

Whoever the #1assistant is at Ohio St. or UW

If it is a non Gopher, as head coach, definitely need 1 or 2 with Mn ties as Assts.

I would love to see a couple of alums get into coaching when they retire like Pannek, Heise, Zumwinckle or Stecklein to build a pipeline.

 

 

-Wroblewski: He's probably holding out for a PWHL job. There's also the thing I will list on the next one. But on coaching acumen alone I think he'll be in some discussions. Probably not this one though.

-The Pohls: I would not give anyone who has never done college recruiting the keys to a top-half-of-the-country program. It's just such a unique facet that can't be replicated except by doing it. You want to make one of them—or anyone at a MN high school—an assistant? Sure.

-Top Wisconsin assistant is Dan Koch, and he'll be the coach whenever Mark Johnson retires. Top OSU assistant is James Wisniewski who has heavy ties to Columbus and I'm not sure if Minnesota is one of those schools that requires its coaches to have a college degree but many/most do and I'm pretty sure he doesn't.

 


 
Posted : Thu. Mar 19, 2026 4:53 pm
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6389
Rep Pts: 17950
Post on old board: 9626
 

@outofstateoutofmind Like I said, just throwing a couple of names out there. 

  •  

Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police

 
Posted : Thu. Mar 19, 2026 5:13 pm
Bert
 Bert
(@bert)
Bonin Level Moderator
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 514
Rep Pts: 1046
Post on old board: 8405
 

Jess Myers threw out Johnny Pohl's name into the mix.   


 
Posted : Fri. Mar 20, 2026 7:46 am
Gopherguy05
(@gopherguy05)
Bonin Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 641
Rep Pts: 1314
Post on old board: 5335
 

Posted by: @bert
↑

Jess Myers threw out Johnny Pohl's name into the mix.   

 

If Coyle does that they he has learned nothing from the Lindsay Whalen debacle.  That would be a mistake. Like someone said before, you need someone who can immediately jump in and know what they are doing with recruiting, running a program etc, because you cant fall even further behind WI and OSU.  This job can not have a 2-3 year learning curve.  

 


 
Posted : Fri. Mar 20, 2026 10:14 am
dxmnkd316 reacted
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Myers also threw Hilary Knight's name out there which should tell you how seriously to take it.


 
Posted : Fri. Mar 20, 2026 11:12 am
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Courtney Kennedy took the head job at Merrimack.


 
Posted : Fri. Mar 20, 2026 11:31 am
dberg
(@dberg)
Wooger Level
Joined: 4 years ago
Posts: 95
Rep Pts: 213
 

Shocker....Championship final is between wisconsin and ohio state.


 
Posted : Fri. Mar 20, 2026 10:13 pm
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3578
Rep Pts: 9483
 

No Way What GIF

 
Posted : Fri. Mar 20, 2026 10:48 pm
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @gopherguy05
↑

Posted by: @bert
↑

Jess Myers threw out Johnny Pohl's name into the mix.   

 

If Coyle does that they he has learned nothing from the Lindsay Whalen debacle.  That would be a mistake. Like someone said before, you need someone who can immediately jump in and know what they are doing with recruiting, running a program etc, because you cant fall even further behind WI and OSU.  This job can not have a 2-3 year learning curve.  

 

I can understand this line of thinking and as it is probably very unlikely to happen it is a bit of a moot discussion, but, I don’t think it may be as bad as all that. I would probably slot Johnny taking over the reigns as somewhere between the Whalen situation and Doug Woog taking the men’s job straight out of South St. Paul high school. Doug did have some junior experience back in the formative days of junior hockey in this country in the old Midwest Hockey League. I would guess if Johnny were the hire that Krissy would stay at HM. If John were to keep Jessica Scott on staff the transition in recruiting might not be that bad. As I said, probably a moot point and I’m throwing crap out there for fun. Johnny’s first 18 (or so) years were spent with a hockey coach at the dinner table which couldn’t hurt. 😉

 


 
Posted : Sat. Mar 21, 2026 5:30 pm
Gopherguy05
(@gopherguy05)
Bonin Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 641
Rep Pts: 1314
Post on old board: 5335
 

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

Posted by: @gopherguy05
↑

Posted by: @bert
↑

Jess Myers threw out Johnny Pohl's name into the mix.   

 

If Coyle does that they he has learned nothing from the Lindsay Whalen debacle.  That would be a mistake. Like someone said before, you need someone who can immediately jump in and know what they are doing with recruiting, running a program etc, because you cant fall even further behind WI and OSU.  This job can not have a 2-3 year learning curve.  

 

I can understand this line of thinking and as it is probably very unlikely to happen it is a bit of a moot discussion, but, I don’t think it may be as bad as all that. I would probably slot Johnny taking over the reigns as somewhere between the Whalen situation and Doug Woog taking the men’s job straight out of South St. Paul high school. Doug did have some junior experience back in the formative days of junior hockey in this country in the old Midwest Hockey League. I would guess if Johnny were the hire that Krissy would stay at HM. If John were to keep Jessica Scott on staff the transition in recruiting might not be that bad. As I said, probably a moot point and I’m throwing crap out there for fun. Johnny’s first 18 (or so) years were spent with a hockey coach at the dinner table which couldn’t hurt. 😉

 

The 1980s when Woog took over and today are about as far apart as can be in how college athletics are run.

 


 
Posted : Sat. Mar 21, 2026 10:12 pm



dxmnkd316
(@dxmnkd316)
Leopold Level
Joined: 3 years ago
Posts: 524
Rep Pts: 1894
Post on old board: 29516
 

Posted by: @gopherguy05
↑

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

Posted by: @gopherguy05
↑

Posted by: @bert
↑

Jess Myers threw out Johnny Pohl's name into the mix.   

 

If Coyle does that they he has learned nothing from the Lindsay Whalen debacle.  That would be a mistake. Like someone said before, you need someone who can immediately jump in and know what they are doing with recruiting, running a program etc, because you cant fall even further behind WI and OSU.  This job can not have a 2-3 year learning curve.  

 

I can understand this line of thinking and as it is probably very unlikely to happen it is a bit of a moot discussion, but, I don’t think it may be as bad as all that. I would probably slot Johnny taking over the reigns as somewhere between the Whalen situation and Doug Woog taking the men’s job straight out of South St. Paul high school. Doug did have some junior experience back in the formative days of junior hockey in this country in the old Midwest Hockey League. I would guess if Johnny were the hire that Krissy would stay at HM. If John were to keep Jessica Scott on staff the transition in recruiting might not be that bad. As I said, probably a moot point and I’m throwing crap out there for fun. Johnny’s first 18 (or so) years were spent with a hockey coach at the dinner table which couldn’t hurt. 😉

 

The 1980s when Woog took over and today are about as far apart as can be in how college athletics are run.

 

Yeah, now you can straight up pay players.  Betcha doug would have opinions on that!

 


 
Posted : Sat. Mar 21, 2026 10:42 pm
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6389
Rep Pts: 17950
Post on old board: 9626
 

New coach--

https://twitter.com/GopherWHockey/status/2035831382640091420


Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police

 
Posted : Sun. Mar 22, 2026 4:32 pm
Boats reacted
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

New coach--

https://twitter.com/GopherWHockey/status/2035831382640091420

This was my preferred choice (obviously with Muzerall out of it). Players love him and I think this keeps the high-profile recruits committed.

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 22, 2026 4:45 pm
dberg
(@dberg)
Wooger Level
Joined: 4 years ago
Posts: 95
Rep Pts: 213
 

I know nothing about him as a person or a coach.  Aside from stability to the team and recruits what does he bring? Does he bring any sort of "intensity" or "aggression"?  When I think of a coach, I think of someone like a Nadine Muzzerall...someone that the players believe and she gets 100% full on buy in from her players.  Same with Mark Johnson...I never see that from Gopher women's players.  They play...but they don't full on bring it for a full season.  Just a few games here and there.


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 22, 2026 4:54 pm
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 4671
Rep Pts: 12251
 

A guy will the nickname "Boom" likely comes with intensity and aggression. It's a dynamite choice. 😀 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 22, 2026 5:04 pm
Karlsson
(@karlsson)
Mariucci Level
Joined: 12 years ago
Posts: 3578
Rep Pts: 9483
 

Posted by: @collegehockeyaddict
↑

A guy will the nickname "Boom" likely comes with intensity and aggression. It's a dynamite choice. 😀 

His older brother and sister called him Boom Boom when he was in utero and it stuck, although shortened.

Not saying he’s a bad choice, but it appears to not have anything to do with his style. 😆 

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 22, 2026 5:13 pm
Fr. Julich
(@fr-julich)
Rookie Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 11
Rep Pts: 16
 

Good luck to Coach May. Hope we can catch up with Wisconsin and Ohio State in the near future. 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 22, 2026 7:08 pm
HockeyBum
(@hockeybum)
Micheletti Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 246
Rep Pts: 641
 

This gives off bad "Meet your new boss, same as your old boss" Twins-like vibes.  They needed a change, but why fire Frost only to hire his assistant?  It feels lazy.  

That said, I don't know anything about this guy.  I hope he works out. 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 22, 2026 8:30 pm
gator
This user has been banned
(@gator)
 

Wasn’t Frost Halldorson’s assistant? And Frost had quick success. Maybe this is the change the program needs. Like it did from Halldorson to Frost.


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 22, 2026 9:38 pm
dxmnkd316
(@dxmnkd316)
Leopold Level
Joined: 3 years ago
Posts: 524
Rep Pts: 1894
Post on old board: 29516
 

Posted by: @hockeybum
↑

This gives off bad "Meet your new boss, same as your old boss" Twins-like vibes.  They needed a change, but why fire Frost only to hire his assistant?  It feels lazy.  

That said, I don't know anything about this guy.  I hope he works out. 

 

this is exactly where I’m at. 

 


 
Posted : Sun. Mar 22, 2026 10:42 pm
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 


 
Posted : Mon. Mar 23, 2026 2:18 pm
Gopherguy05
(@gopherguy05)
Bonin Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 641
Rep Pts: 1314
Post on old board: 5335
 

Still don't see how its a fresh voice unless there was some significant disagreements between Frost and May in the way things were being run, but... it is what it is now. 


 
Posted : Mon. Mar 23, 2026 2:49 pm



outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Press conference:


 
Posted : Mon. Mar 23, 2026 4:11 pm
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Sophia Johnson the first Gopher to the portal, though that's presumably less because of the coaching change and more because she's graduating and they're bringing in Payton Rolli to be the third goalie next year.


 
Posted : Fri. Mar 27, 2026 5:37 pm
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

Lots of speculation on the men’s side about about filling out the coaching staff, but haven’t seen anything about the women’s vacancy.


 
Posted : Fri. Mar 27, 2026 6:14 pm
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

Lots of speculation on the men’s side about about filling out the coaching staff, but haven’t seen anything about the women’s vacancy.

Baker's gone, so they'll need two. A top assistant (assuming Scott's role as GM keeps her from that) and a goalie coach.

 


 
Posted : Fri. Mar 27, 2026 6:19 pm
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

Posted by: @outofstateoutofmind
↑

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

Lots of speculation on the men’s side about about filling out the coaching staff, but haven’t seen anything about the women’s vacancy.

Baker's gone, so they'll need two. A top assistant (assuming Scott's role as GM keeps her from that) and a goalie coach.

 

Taylor (Williamson) Hinseth? Probably not. I’m bored and trying to read tea leaves, which I’m notoriously bad at.

 


 
Posted : Wed. Apr 1, 2026 2:33 pm
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2393
Rep Pts: 5179
Post on old board: 12555
outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

https://twitter.com/YouthHockeyHub/status/2042332952676167899

I guess those on the forum who are more familiar with the men's WCHA than me will have their memories jogged. He's been with UST for eight years.


 
Posted : Thu. Apr 9, 2026 4:21 pm
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

2001 Mr. Hockey at Roseville

2005 Hobie Baker at Colorado College

Father was women’s coach at Bemidji State for quite a while 


 
Posted : Thu. Apr 9, 2026 4:40 pm
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

If Marty Sertich is indeed a done deal, I would guess the other hire will almost certainly be a woman. A few current WCHA assistants that are followed by both Boom May and Jess Scott….

Noora Räty (St. Cloud State)

Emily Ach (St. Cloud State)

Sarah Bobrowski (Bemidji State)

No inside knowledge here, just reckless speculation. Nora, of course, needs no introduction. She would fill the goalie duties that coach Baker was in charge of. Not sure if she would bail on Mira Jalosuo at St. Cloud as they are friends going back to childhood.

The other two, from a distance, seem like young up-and-comers in the coaching ranks. Likely hard working recruiters. Sarah is the daughter of former Gopher assistant Jake Bobrowski.

 

 


 
Posted : Fri. Apr 10, 2026 6:39 am
SkiUMahLaw reacted
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2393
Rep Pts: 5179
Post on old board: 12555
 

Marty Sertich is one of the most genuinely nice guys you'll ever meet.  He has been all over youth hockey for a long, long time and supported Roseville hockey (boys and girls).  


 
Posted : Fri. Apr 10, 2026 9:00 am
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

Well, Marty has been removed from the St. Thomas coach’s page so this is starting to look like more than a rumor.


 
Posted : Fri. Apr 10, 2026 4:32 pm
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Brooks Level Golden
Joined: 23 years ago
Posts: 2181
Rep Pts: 4037
Post on old board: 7833
Topic starter
 

Are we expecting something big?

 

https://twitter.com/YouthHockeyHub/status/2045143200600314180?s=20


 
Posted : Fri. Apr 17, 2026 9:57 am



outofstate outofmind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Bonin Level
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 551
Rep Pts: 1016
 

Posted by: @iceburg
↑

Are we expecting something big?

 

https://twitter.com/YouthHockeyHub/status/2045143200600314180?s=20

Well the assistant coaches still have to be officially announced, and I think there's one more transfer coming (the last two have also been announced on Fridays).

 


 
Posted : Fri. Apr 17, 2026 10:30 am
Reid Lemker
(@reidol15)
Lucia Level
Joined: 11 months ago
Posts: 37
Rep Pts: 97
 

Looks like the coaching staff is out: 

https://twitter.com/GopherWHockey/status/2046291276077961445?s=20


 
Posted : Mon. Apr 20, 2026 1:20 pm
Boats reacted
Page 7 / 8

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad