2025-26 Schedule
 
Notifications
Clear all

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad


2025-26 Schedule

111 Posts
34 Users
57 Reactions
10.4 K Views
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 4416
Rep Pts: 13094
 

This is so cool! I can already hear his voice: Mooney… a goal! Mittelstadt to Lamb a goal! Ziemer shooting, goal!

 


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 24, 2025 5:18 pm
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 4416
Rep Pts: 13094
 

Watch this vid if you want some 2000’s Frank Mozzocco nostalgia

 


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 24, 2025 5:21 pm
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mayasich Level
Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 4416
Rep Pts: 13094
 


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 24, 2025 5:22 pm
Gopherguy05
(@gopherguy05)
Bonin Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 641
Rep Pts: 1315
Post on old board: 5335
 

FYI it appears they changed the start time for the Friday BC game to 6 PM without telling anyone...  @jupiter 

 

At least that's what the schedule says on gophersports.com now...


 
Posted : Fri. Sep 26, 2025 8:30 am
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

They pull this crap all the time... It's frustrating.


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Fri. Sep 26, 2025 8:43 am
puckluck
(@puckluck)
Wooger Level
Joined: 16 years ago
Posts: 86
Rep Pts: 221
 

@maroon_and_gold thanks for posting this!

great memories and some names I haven’t thought about in a while.  Barribal was one of my favorites.  And Stoa….man, he was a true gopher.  Also one of my favorites from that era. Great clips.

As gopher fans, we are so fortunate to have Frank and Wally.  They’re synonymous with gopher hockey.  Truly the best…


 
Posted : Fri. Sep 26, 2025 8:18 pm
MATT
 MATT
(@matt)
Wooger Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 188
Rep Pts: 277
 

 

Posted by: @jupiter
↑

iCal link: webcal://p132-caldav.icloud.com/published/2/NjY2MDkyMDQ2NjYwOTIwNHm699fW4jN06q5sASSypkVLox5qy3vRypXuAOaaznHNlkijdeGifeV2Wy9SG7DbYsEvJFCoMxpWUrOodM-wKNQ


I’m having issues trying to add it to my iPhone calendar. Anyone else trying and seeing this too? I tried also on my iPad and wife’s iPhone with the same result. 

IMG 0106
IMG 0107

 
Posted : Tue. Sep 30, 2025 9:24 am
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

@matt I think I found the issue. Let me update the link. Give me a bit.


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Tue. Sep 30, 2025 10:33 am
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

@matt  I think I have it fixed. webcal://p132-caldav.icloud.com/published/2/NjY2MDkyMDQ2NjYwOTIwNHm699fW4jN06q5sASSypkVLox5qy3vRypXuAOaaznHNlkijdeGifeV2Wy9SG7DbYsEvJFCoMxpWUrOodM-wKNQ

 

EDIT: I believe that when I upgraded my iPhone or Mac to the most recent OS, the URL changed.


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Tue. Sep 30, 2025 10:38 am
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

And this messed up the Google Calendar as well. So anyone subscribed to it will need to remove it and re-subscribe.

 

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=bllkfjpre3vofgeuihamrdns6p4f7db5%40import.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FChicago


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Tue. Sep 30, 2025 10:58 am
MATT
 MATT
(@matt)
Wooger Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 188
Rep Pts: 277
 

Thanks, @jupiter, works for me now!!


 
Posted : Tue. Sep 30, 2025 5:12 pm
Page 3 / 3

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad