2025-26 Schedule
 
Notifications
Clear all

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad


2025-26 Schedule

111 Posts
34 Users
57 Reactions
10.4 K Views
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

Posted by: @jupiter
↑

Posted by: @grothm01
↑

I subscribed to the schedule, last year.  The new schedule was not showing up so I deleted the calendar, from Google calendar and now I can't get it to add back.

So just clicking the Google calendar icon doesn’t work? I gotta admit, I have not touched that setup in years. So it should work, but maybe something changed?

Looks like that Google Calendar link is now broken. Let me see if I can get it fixed.

Edit: The service that used to provide this service is now dead. I need to look for something different.

 

 


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Tue. Sep 9, 2025 10:56 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

@grothm01head over the the schedule page and click the Google Calendar link. I created a new Google calendar that syncs with the one iCal calendar I have been using for years. It will initially populate what is currently there and future updates could take 24hrs to update.


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Tue. Sep 9, 2025 11:18 pm
grothm01
(@grothm01)
Wooger Level
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 198
Rep Pts: 385
 

@jupiter When I click on the icon, nothing happens.


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 11:09 am
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

Don't know what to tell you. It works when I click on it from my phone or laptop.


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 1:17 pm
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 4562
Rep Pts: 11506
Post on old board: 18942
 

I could add it to my Google calendar, but Outlook won't let me import using this- https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/embed?src=5al2pv0sf3qd69j8aprikivg4rp7fv6q@import.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 1:29 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

Posted by: @slap-shot
↑

I could add it to my Google calendar, but Outlook won't let me import using this-

I tried supporting Outlook a few years ago, but it just didn't work. But I will look in to it again since it has been a while.


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 2:41 pm
Slap Shot reacted
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

Found it for Outlook...

iCal link: webcal://p132-caldav.icloud.com/published/2/NjY2MDkyMDQ2NjYwOTIwNHm699fW4jN06q5sASSypkVLox5qy3vRypXuAOaaznHNlkijdeGifeV2Wy9SG7DbYsEvJFCoMxpWUrOodM-wKNQ

 

Open Outlook on the WEB: Navigate to the Outlook web app by going to your calendar in a web browser.

Add a New Calendar: In the sidebar, click the Add calendar option.

Choose "Subscribe from web": From the panel that opens, select the Subscribe from web option.

Paste the URL: Paste the iCal link into the designated textbox.

Import the Calendar: Click Import to add the calendar.


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 2:51 pm
grothm01 reacted
grothm01
(@grothm01)
Wooger Level
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 198
Rep Pts: 385
 

@jupiter I accessed GPL on my desktop, using Chrome and it worked.  Problem seems to be with Android/Edge.


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 3:58 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

Posted by: @grothm01
↑

@jupiter I accessed GPL on my desktop, using Chrome and it worked.  Problem seems to be with Android/Edge.

Unfortunately testing on every browser or platform is just not feasible for me.

 


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 6:40 pm
Orion
(@orion)
Stauber Level Golden
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 300
Rep Pts: 998
 

@jupiter for what it's worth I just added it on my Pixel 8a.  The link opens a web page of Google calendar.  To add it there is a small + symbol on the bottom right. Click that and it opens the calendar app with the schedule added.


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 7:47 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

Posted by: @orion
↑

@jupiter for what it's worth I just added it on my Pixel 8a.  The link opens a web page of Google calendar.  To add it there is a small + symbol on the bottom right. Click that and it opens the calendar app with the schedule added.

Yep... Hence why I added the text... "This will open in Google Calendar, but you will still need to ADD it to your personal calendar."

 

Once you get it on your calendar it will automatically update and also had about 10 years of games in it.

 


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 8:40 pm
grothm01
(@grothm01)
Wooger Level
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 198
Rep Pts: 385
 

@jupiter I totally understand and it is mot expected.


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 10, 2025 10:07 pm



Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

At the very least, Fox 9 or Fox 9+ will be covering the following games. (The are still waiting to pick up games that BTN does not.) So only the early NC games right now. But more will be added later.

10/3 & 10/4: MTU

10/10: BC

10/24 & 10/25: UMD

11/14 & 11/15: LIU 

 

As of right now, games are all 7pm except for the 11/15 LIU game that is at 5pm. 

 

I wonder if BTN or FS1 will pick up that Thursday BC game?


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 8:45 pm
Slap Shot reacted
Walker? I Barely Know Her
(@walker-barely-know-her)
Broten Level
Joined: 2 years ago
Posts: 997
Rep Pts: 3809
 

Posted by: @jupiter
↑

Posted by: @grothm01
↑

I subscribed to the schedule, last year.  The new schedule was not showing up so I deleted the calendar, from Google calendar and now I can't get it to add back.

 

So just clicking the Google calendar icon doesn’t work? I gotta admit, I have not touched that setup in years. So it should work, but maybe something changed?

Major Google outage today across a bunch of their services. Google Maps going down almost screwed me big time earlier today

 


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 11, 2025 11:29 pm
Gopherguy05
(@gopherguy05)
Bonin Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 641
Rep Pts: 1315
Post on old board: 5335
 

Posted by: @jupiter
↑

At the very least, Fox 9 or Fox 9+ will be covering the following games. (The are still waiting to pick up games that BTN does not.) So only the early NC games right now. But more will be added later.

10/3 & 10/4: MTU

10/10: BC

10/24 & 10/25: UMD

11/14 & 11/15: LIU 

 

As of right now, games are all 7pm except for the 11/15 LIU game that is at 5pm. 

 

I wonder if BTN or FS1 will pick up that Thursday BC game?

 

According to the TV listing I just saw for BTN they have a college hockey pregame show at 6 PM and then an open hole until 930.  So signs would point to yes for that one. 

 


 
Posted : Mon. Sep 15, 2025 10:57 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

Posted by: @gopherguy05
↑

According to the TV listing I just saw for BTN they have a college hockey pregame show at 6 PM and then an open hole until 930.  So signs would point to yes for that one.

This is what I am thinking after posting a few things on X and working it out.

It will be a double header. 30min Pregame show at 5pm. Then CLK vs PSU or UNH vs MSU for game 1 at 5:30. Then BC vs MN at 8pm. Then "The Big Show" starting at 10:30pm. The time all fits perfectly.


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Tue. Sep 16, 2025 8:39 am
JoeGopher
(@joegopher)
Wooger Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 160
Rep Pts: 489
 

I don't think I have seen this posted here or elsewhere,but thought I would pass along...

There is a coupon for 50% off Big10+ that expires tomorrow (September19th).  Code - Bestdeal50

I just used it myself,so I guess I get to save a little money this year and since I am out of state, it's really the only way I get to see any games.


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 17, 2025 4:31 pm
makinbacon, Zwak, Jûpe ♃ and 2 people reacted
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3341
Rep Pts: 7685
Post on old board: 10695
 

@joegopher Thanks, hadn't realized my subscription expired, so this was perfect to get the year for half price.


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 17, 2025 6:59 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

Big Thanks @joegopher !!!!

 

I just tweeted that out! I hope a lot of people use it!


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Wed. Sep 17, 2025 7:03 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

On a TV schedule note… Look for a very special surprise for the MTU series on TV. 


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Wed. Sep 17, 2025 7:05 pm
Eric Vegoe reacted
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3785
Rep Pts: 11863
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @jupiter
↑

On a TV schedule note… Look for a very special surprise for the MTU series on TV. 

Is the surprise that it’s on tv?  🤭

 


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 17, 2025 7:43 pm
Snowcool08
(@snowcool08)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 982
Rep Pts: 3027
Post on old board: 6069
 

Posted by: @joegopher
↑

I don't think I have seen this posted here or elsewhere,but thought I would pass along...

There is a coupon for 50% off Big10+ that expires tomorrow (September19th).  Code - Bestdeal50

I just used it myself,so I guess I get to save a little money this year and since I am out of state, it's really the only way I get to see any games.

Thank you. I had to log in via web browser instead of the app to enter the coupon if anyone is having trouble. 

 


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 17, 2025 10:31 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3785
Rep Pts: 11863
Post on old board: 10120
 

The deal goes until *Friday*

https://www.bigtenplus.com/en-int/page/best-deal-50-off


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 17, 2025 10:40 pm
Goldy Guy
(@goldy-guy)
Lucia Level
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 29
Rep Pts: 101
 

@snowcool08 Yeah, I'm having trouble.  It won't let me scroll down to hit "pay now."  I've tried on my laptop and my phone.  What's the secret?


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 18, 2025 12:03 pm



alignrock
(@alignrock)
Wooger Level
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 63
Rep Pts: 272
 

Posted by: @goldy-guy
↑

@snowcool08 Yeah, I'm having trouble.  It won't let me scroll down to hit "pay now."  I've tried on my laptop and my phone.  What's the secret?

The Tab key helped me get over the same hurdle.

 


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 18, 2025 12:40 pm
Goldy Guy
(@goldy-guy)
Lucia Level
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 29
Rep Pts: 101
 

@alignrock That worked!!  Thank you!


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 18, 2025 1:08 pm
alignrock reacted
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2190
Rep Pts: 3140
Post on old board: 5547
 

Posted by: @alignrock
↑

Posted by: @goldy-guy
↑

@snowcool08 Yeah, I'm having trouble.  It won't let me scroll down to hit "pay now."  I've tried on my laptop and my phone.  What's the secret?

The Tab key helped me get over the same hurdle.

 

I had this last year now when I try to log in to save 50% the site says I all ready have a account and it does not allow me to save 50%

 


Aloha!

 
Posted : Thu. Sep 18, 2025 1:33 pm
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3341
Rep Pts: 7685
Post on old board: 10695
 

Posted by: @gopher6
↑

Posted by: @alignrock
↑

Posted by: @goldy-guy
↑

@snowcool08 Yeah, I'm having trouble.  It won't let me scroll down to hit "pay now."  I've tried on my laptop and my phone.  What's the secret?

The Tab key helped me get over the same hurdle.

I had this last year now when I try to log in to save 50% the site says I all ready have a account and it does not allow me to save 50%

Interesting.  Was your subscription still live?  I have an account, but my subscription had expired, and it let me use the code.

 


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 18, 2025 1:49 pm
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2190
Rep Pts: 3140
Post on old board: 5547
 

Posted by: @steve-mn
↑

Posted by: @gopher6
↑

Posted by: @alignrock
↑

Posted by: @goldy-guy
↑

@snowcool08 Yeah, I'm having trouble.  It won't let me scroll down to hit "pay now."  I've tried on my laptop and my phone.  What's the secret?

The Tab key helped me get over the same hurdle.

I had this last year now when I try to log in to save 50% the site says I all ready have a account and it does not allow me to save 50%

Interesting.  Was your subscription still live?  I have an account, but my subscription had expired, and it let me use the code.

 

I cancelled my prescription a month ago when I try to set up a new account with 50% off it tells me I all ready have a account

 


Aloha!

 
Posted : Thu. Sep 18, 2025 1:51 pm
Snowcool08
(@snowcool08)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 982
Rep Pts: 3027
Post on old board: 6069
 

Posted by: @gopher6
↑

Posted by: @steve-mn
↑

Posted by: @gopher6
↑

Posted by: @alignrock
↑

Posted by: @goldy-guy
↑

@snowcool08 Yeah, I'm having trouble.  It won't let me scroll down to hit "pay now."  I've tried on my laptop and my phone.  What's the secret?

The Tab key helped me get over the same hurdle.

I had this last year now when I try to log in to save 50% the site says I all ready have a account and it does not allow me to save 50%

Interesting.  Was your subscription still live?  I have an account, but my subscription had expired, and it let me use the code.

 

I cancelled my prescription a month ago when I try to set up a new account with 50% off it tells me I all ready have a account

 

You can apply the discount to a current account. Does not matter if you currently have a subscription or not. If you do not have a current subscription, the discount is taken immediately and your subscription starts now. If you do have a subscription, the discount will be taken when your subscription is up for renewal. 

 


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 18, 2025 2:55 pm
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3341
Rep Pts: 7685
Post on old board: 10695
 

Good catch. You won't be able to create a new account with the same e-mail.  You log in to the existing account and add a subscription.  


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 18, 2025 3:09 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3785
Rep Pts: 11863
Post on old board: 10120
 

It might depend too on which prescription he cancelled. 🤭 😉


 
Posted : Thu. Sep 18, 2025 3:44 pm
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Broten Level
Joined: 21 years ago
Posts: 2190
Rep Pts: 3140
Post on old board: 5547
 

Posted by: @snowcool08
↑

Posted by: @gopher6
↑

Posted by: @steve-mn
↑

Posted by: @gopher6
↑

Posted by: @alignrock
↑

Posted by: @goldy-guy
↑

@snowcool08 Yeah, I'm having trouble.  It won't let me scroll down to hit "pay now."  I've tried on my laptop and my phone.  What's the secret?

The Tab key helped me get over the same hurdle.

I had this last year now when I try to log in to save 50% the site says I all ready have a account and it does not allow me to save 50%

Interesting.  Was your subscription still live?  I have an account, but my subscription had expired, and it let me use the code.

 

I cancelled my prescription a month ago when I try to set up a new account with 50% off it tells me I all ready have a account

 

You can apply the discount to a current account. Does not matter if you currently have a subscription or not. If you do not have a current subscription, the discount is taken immediately and your subscription starts now. If you do have a subscription, the discount will be taken when your subscription is up for renewal. 

 

thank you I finally got this set up

 


Aloha!

 
Posted : Thu. Sep 18, 2025 3:45 pm
Ned Braden reacted
Biddco
(@biddco)
Rookie
Joined: 18 years ago
Posts: 6
Rep Pts: 1
 

What's the deal with no game times for the Michigan Tech and UMD series? I'm assuming it's awaiting times for Gopher football tv and then hockey can decide from there? 


 
Posted : Sun. Sep 21, 2025 8:29 pm
rowshkex
(@rowshkex)
Bonin Level
Joined: 16 years ago
Posts: 314
Rep Pts: 1089
Post on old board: 5728
 

Posted by: @biddco
↑

What's the deal with no game times for the Michigan Tech and UMD series? I'm assuming it's awaiting times for Gopher football tv and then hockey can decide from there? 

I heard it comes out in a month or two.

...But in all seriousness, it's obnoxious.  Is there some way for me as a season ticket holder to give feedback about this?  Or does it just fall on deaf ears even if loyal season ticket holders voice complaints?

 


 
Posted : Sun. Sep 21, 2025 8:56 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

GPL has had the games times for MTU for a few weeks. TV too.

There is one more surprise coming for the MTU TV games as well.


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Sun. Sep 21, 2025 9:14 pm



Biddco
(@biddco)
Rookie
Joined: 18 years ago
Posts: 6
Rep Pts: 1
 

Posted by: @jupiter
↑

GPL has had the games times for MTU for a few weeks. TV too.

There is one more surprise coming for the MTU TV games as well.

Sweet. I must have missed it on the front page. Excited to see when they do the UMD game times Smile

 


 
Posted : Sun. Sep 21, 2025 9:38 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

Posted by: @biddco
↑

Sweet. I must have missed it on the front page. Excited to see when they do the UMD game times

That is what I was told and so far the times have been right. I am a little more unsure about UMD since it is still a month out. But I am guessing that once they make their "announcement" it will be set in stone. Right now the U and Fox9 are waiting for BTN to figure out their TV schedule before they release their own schedule. But I have confirmed the Non-conference games so far, but they will still wait until they know it all before going fully public.


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Sun. Sep 21, 2025 9:49 pm
Gopherguy05
(@gopherguy05)
Bonin Level
Joined: 20 years ago
Posts: 641
Rep Pts: 1315
Post on old board: 5335
 

The U has confirmed times for all of the non-con games.  Jup has been right on all of them.  8 PM Thursday for BC, 5 PM Saturday for Long Island, 7 PM for everything else. 


 
Posted : Mon. Sep 22, 2025 12:23 pm
Biddco reacted
frozen 4 champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 6408
Rep Pts: 18049
Post on old board: 9626
 

I really loved the 5pm Saturday start times last year. I hope they bring those back for the B1G portion of the schedule.


Looking down from my High Horse
Morality Police
Not very objective

 
Posted : Mon. Sep 22, 2025 12:41 pm
gator, Tony, Rau 4 SkiUMah 2.0 and 1 people reacted
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

I really loved the 5pm Saturday start times last year. I hope they bring those back for the B1G portion of the schedule.

THIS!!!!

 


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Mon. Sep 22, 2025 12:44 pm
gator, Tony and Steve MN reacted
rowshkex
(@rowshkex)
Bonin Level
Joined: 16 years ago
Posts: 314
Rep Pts: 1089
Post on old board: 5728
 

Posted by: @frozen4champs
↑

I really loved the 5pm Saturday start times last year. I hope they bring those back for the B1G portion of the schedule.

Totally agree--like I've said before, it's the only way I was reliably able to get to games more with the family.

 


 
Posted : Mon. Sep 22, 2025 7:14 pm
gator reacted
MNNavy
(@mnnavy)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 1279
Rep Pts: 2219
 

@jupiter I was looking at the schedule on my calendar, and the schedule for March 5 & 6 shows @ Michigan State.
image
 
However, the schedule page shows this...

image

I'm sure it's just a typo in the calendar, because my tickets show a home series for March 5/6, too.

 
(It's this way in the Google calendar and the Outlook calendar. I don't do iOS, so I don't know if that calendar has the same issue or not.)
 

Tact is the ability to step on a man's toes without messing up the shine on his shoes - Harry S Truman

 
Posted : Tue. Sep 23, 2025 7:47 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mayasich Level Golden
Joined: 22 years ago
Posts: 3785
Rep Pts: 11863
Post on old board: 10120
 

Posted by: @mnnavy
↑

 

@jupiter I was looking at the schedule on my calendar, and the schedule for March 5 & 6 shows @ Michigan State.
-- attachment is not available --
 
However, the schedule page shows this...

 

-- attachment is not available --

I'm sure it's just a typo in the calendar, because my tickets show a home series for March 5/6, too.

 
(It's this way in the Google calendar and the Outlook calendar. I don't do iOS, so I don't know if that calendar has the same issue or not.)
 

my iPhone calendar also lists them as an away series.  

 


 
Posted : Tue. Sep 23, 2025 8:16 pm
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

@mnnavy @cowgirl 

Just a mistake on my end. I have fixed it. It will update fairly quickly on iOS, could take 24hrs on Google.

The calendars are identical but originate with iOS and then Google reads that calendar for updates. So technically 1 calendar.


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Tue. Sep 23, 2025 9:42 pm
Cowgirl reacted
Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

Posted by: @jupiter
↑

GPL has had the games times for MTU for a few weeks. TV too.

There is one more surprise coming for the MTU TV games as well.

https://gopherpucklive.com/news/frank-mazzocco-returns-to-the-tv-booth/

 


Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Wed. Sep 24, 2025 2:41 pm
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Mariucci Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 3341
Rep Pts: 7685
Post on old board: 10695
 

OK... THAT is big news.  Very cool.


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 24, 2025 2:45 pm
Rau 4 SkiUMah 2.0
(@rau4skiumah2-0)
Broten Level
Joined: 2 years ago
Posts: 469
Rep Pts: 2559
 

Can’t wait to hear him call the game again! Should be a fun opening weekend! 


 
Posted : Wed. Sep 24, 2025 3:08 pm



Jûpe ♃
(@jupiter)
Mariucci Level Admin
Joined: 24 years ago
Posts: 2095
Rep Pts: 7713
Post on old board: 15786
 

The funny thing is that I added a "Note" to the iCal & Google Cal entry for these games a week ago. No one noticed. 

Happy

image

Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!
♃

 
Posted : Wed. Sep 24, 2025 3:09 pm
YoungEagle
(@youngeagle)
Broten Level Golden
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 808
Rep Pts: 2244
 

Posted by: @jupiter
↑

The funny thing is that I added a "Note" to the iCal & Google Cal entry for these games a week ago. No one noticed. 

Happy

image

 


clever girl GIF

 


'29, '40, '74, '76, '79, '02, & '03
GPL's Resident Cabin Enthusiast & Cadets Hockey Fan

 
Posted : Wed. Sep 24, 2025 3:14 pm
Page 2 / 3

Registered/Logged In users will not see this ad