109 Users
796 Reactions
39.2 K Views
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Broten Level
Rep Pts: 2524

Posted by: @rau4skiumah

So could the start of the school year go by and we still don’t hear anything about Pitlick? I mean I guess we would have our answer that he isn’t coming back but I’m curious as to what is taking so long? What’s the process that he is going through right now? 

he's still not enrolled in school so either he could...

have a major pivot and enroll late and would probably need some time to get up to speed with the team ib Bob is still looking for that OR

he's going to sign late with an AHL team (or even ECHL) and is waiting for the right opportunity for him (versus signing overseas). Most teams' training camp rosters/news releases came out in late Sept. Given he's now a FA, I'm sure he's looking for an ideal landing spot. 

but I'd say it's 99% likely he's not coming back by now. 

Rau4SkiUMah reacted
ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level
Rep Pts: 7890

Classes start tomorrow meaning everyone who’s gonna be on the team this year is on campus whether we know about it or not. 

I think Michel taking his Covid year is certainly a possibility. 

ReplyQuote
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 4508
Post on old board: 12555

Bob said he thought Rhett was going to sign a contract.  So it’s time to assume his college days are in the past.

Rau4SkiUMah reacted
ReplyQuote
Rau4SkiUMah
(@rau4skiumah)
Broten Level
Rep Pts: 2458

Bit of a roller coaster. Rhett leaving didn’t even seriously cross my mind until the mid summer GPL episode and it wasn’t until the rumor mill really picked up a few weeks ago that I thought that he was actually on his way out. Then the 15th came and went with no news and as each day went by I thought that maybe, just maybe he might come back. But then Bob’s state fair interview last week seemed to really close the matter. He was a fun player to watch and he will be missed but, as many of us have said, this team is still really solid. Bob in particular seemed very amped for the team this year. 

ReplyQuote
frozen4champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Rep Pts: 13267
Post on old board: 9626
Topic starter  

This list includes some current and former Gophers.

https://twitter.com/coreypronman/status/1830940951847608513

#24 Cooley

#35 Faber

#37 Knies

#93 Snuggy

Snuggerud was one of the best forwards in the Big Ten last season and an important part of Team USA's gold medal run at the world juniors. He has a lot of offensive creativity. He makes difficult dekes and passes seem routine, and despite not having great footspeed, he generates a lot of controlled entries with his skill. Inside the zone, he's a pass and shot threat and can impact a power play. His shot is a rifle, and his one-timer can be a legit weapon versus NHL goalies from range. His footspeed is the main concern in projecting him up levels, and I didn't love his compete this season as much as what I've seen before. He looks like a potential middle-six wing who will score a good number of goals in the NHL.

#109 Oliver Moore

Moore had a good freshman season at Minnesota and was a bottom-six forward for USA's world junior team. He's an exceptional skater. He'll be a top 30 skater in the NHL from his first shift. Moore's edge work is elite and he generates a ton of power from each stride. He isn't overly physical, but he works hard, gets to the net, can PK and projects as a good two-way NHL forward. Moore's question will be exactly how much offense he'll have. He has good skills, but he doesn't see the ice at a high level and he's not a guy who creates a ton of chances in a game. He projects as a third-line center or a potential second-line wing.

#123 Matthew Wood

Wood had a so-so freshman season. He was up and down both in college and at the world juniors and ended up transferring from Connecticut to Minnesota for next season. When he's on, Wood can create a lot of offense. He has excellent one-on-one skills, vision and ability to finish from range, which makes him lethal on the power play. Wood is a big winger who can win pucks and create at the net. However, his skating is an issue as he lacks the ability to separate. His feet combined with his inconsistent effort at times give evaluators pause in his NHL projection. However, he is so talented that I think he will find a way to contribute to an NHL team's middle six and power play even if he may frustrate along the way

#139 Rinzel

After a concerning draft-plus-one season in the USHL, Rinzel was as good as Chicago fans could have hoped as a freshman at Minnesota. He played major minutes and was a top defenseman in the conference. Rinzel's tools are obvious as a huge defenseman who can skate and has legit offensive skills. I wasn't always sold on his hockey sense or defending, but both of those aspects looked much improved this season. He's not going to be known for his defending, but with his athletic tools, feet and offensive creativity, he can make enough stops in the NHL to have a legit career.

I'm 50% factual and 50% sarcastic. When you get to know me, you will know which is which.

ReplyQuote
TheBirdman
(@thebirdman)
Lucia Level
Rep Pts: 162

Posted by: @frozen4champs

#24 Cooley

#35 Faber

#37 Knies

#93 Snuggy

Snuggerud was one of the best forwards in the Big Ten last season and an important part of Team USA's gold medal run at the world juniors. He has a lot of offensive creativity. He makes difficult dekes and passes seem routine, and despite not having great footspeed, he generates a lot of controlled entries with his skill. Inside the zone, he's a pass and shot threat and can impact a power play. His shot is a rifle, and his one-timer can be a legit weapon versus NHL goalies from range. His footspeed is the main concern in projecting him up levels, and I didn't love his compete this season as much as what I've seen before. He looks like a potential middle-six wing who will score a good number of goals in the NHL.

#109 Oliver Moore

Moore had a good freshman season at Minnesota and was a bottom-six forward for USA's world junior team. He's an exceptional skater. He'll be a top 30 skater in the NHL from his first shift. Moore's edge work is elite and he generates a ton of power from each stride. He isn't overly physical, but he works hard, gets to the net, can PK and projects as a good two-way NHL forward. Moore's question will be exactly how much offense he'll have. He has good skills, but he doesn't see the ice at a high level and he's not a guy who creates a ton of chances in a game. He projects as a third-line center or a potential second-line wing.

#123 Matthew Wood

Wood had a so-so freshman season. He was up and down both in college and at the world juniors and ended up transferring from Connecticut to Minnesota for next season. When he's on, Wood can create a lot of offense. He has excellent one-on-one skills, vision and ability to finish from range, which makes him lethal on the power play. Wood is a big winger who can win pucks and create at the net. However, his skating is an issue as he lacks the ability to separate. His feet combined with his inconsistent effort at times give evaluators pause in his NHL projection. However, he is so talented that I think he will find a way to contribute to an NHL team's middle six and power play even if he may frustrate along the way

#139 Rinzel

After a concerning draft-plus-one season in the USHL, Rinzel was as good as Chicago fans could have hoped as a freshman at Minnesota. He played major minutes and was a top defenseman in the conference. Rinzel's tools are obvious as a huge defenseman who can skate and has legit offensive skills. I wasn't always sold on his hockey sense or defending, but both of those aspects looked much improved this season. He's not going to be known for his defending, but with his athletic tools, feet and offensive creativity, he can make enough stops in the NHL to have a legit career.

Rinzel seems low to me --- I thought he was impressive last year.

Also, curious to see how much better Wood skates on the ice at Marriuci Cool  

ReplyQuote
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Broten Level

Posted by: @thebirdman

Posted by: @frozen4champs

#24 Cooley

#35 Faber

#37 Knies

#93 Snuggy

#109 Oliver Moore

#123 Matthew Wood

#139 Rinzel

Rinzel seems low to me --- I thought he was impressive last year.

Also, curious to see how much better Wood skates on the ice at Marriuci Cool  

Think it's also of note these are the best guys under 22. Usually defensive guys take a little longer to bloom. No way Faber was even remotely close to where he is now when he was 20. Would be curious from those who have the Athletic where Rinzel sits amongst all the defenseman ranked. 

ReplyQuote

BoninTheBear
(@boninthebear)
Micheletti Level
Rep Pts: 541

I appreciate the Pitlick situation, but it is entirely unacceptable to me not to have an official roster posted after school has started and 4 weeks away from the exhibition.

Wonder which of Begely or Rud is going to move to Forward for practice.

ReplyQuote
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Broten Level

Posted by: @boninthebear

I appreciate the Pitlick situation, but it is entirely unacceptable to me not to have an official roster posted after school has started and 4 weeks away from the exhibition.

why? BC’s isn’t up yet either 

ReplyQuote
Rau4SkiUMah
(@rau4skiumah)
Broten Level

Bob says that he doesn’t pick lines in the summer and we’ve seen him try different things before. Heck, it wasn’t until the third series of the 2022-23 season that we saw Knies, Cooley, and Snuggerud together. What are some different lines that people think we’ll see? In particular now that we know Pitlick isn’t coming back. 

ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level

I was clambering for the Knies/Cooley/Snuggerud line the entire offseason leading up to 22-23. Feeling a little different about Wood/Moore/Snuggerud this year. Having any one of Snuggy, Wood or Lamb on the same line feels redundant for me so I’d try to split those three up to start.

Still a fan of Moore and Snuggerud together and everything I’ve seen and read about Ziemer makes me think he’s the perfect compliment to those two even if he isn’t a lefty.

Ziemer-Moore-Snuggerud

Wood-Clark-Kurth

Pahlsson-Huglen-Lamb

Hendrickson-Mittelstadt-Nevers

Koster-Chesley

Mittelstadt-Rinzel

Thomas-Gruba

Whipple

Airey

Souliere

Wiese

JDPuck04 and Rau4SkiUMah reacted
ReplyQuote
JDPuck04
(@jdpuck04)
Lucia Level
Rep Pts: 132

@maroon_and_gold 

Love this lineup. With all the Pitlick chatter - where does he even fit? Think the obvious answer is pushing Mittelstadt back to scratch F. With classes starting - are we in guaranteed not returning territory? I honestly like the Ziemer Moore combo with Snuggy - a great playmaker and a speedster - do the work to create opportunities for Snuggy's shot. 

Looking at your D-pairings, I can't help but be excited about the idea of Thomas and Gruba together. Two-way Dmen with decent size and shutdown potential. The DCore overall is incredible to push a kid like Whipple to D7. 

I am curious with Rud and Begley. The incoming D recruits are all getting praise (Grimes, Phillips, and Rombach). How do they fit into the picture? I get it - Koster, Rinzel, and Chesley are probably all gone next year (would love to see a SR Dclass of Chesley, Misttelstadt, and Thomas), but all I see is future Carl Fish-esque guys that maybe only see the ice if there are a slew of injuries or they are lockerroom leaders fighting for third pairing minutes as upperclassmen with incoming freshmen. Natural transfer portal potential.

ReplyQuote
MikeEruzione11
(@mikeeruzione11)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 4807

Those top 6 defenseman are promising. Can’t wait for the season. 

ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level

@jdpuck04 

The 13-15th forwards and the 7-8 dmen have to be the toughest positions to recruit right now. You can’t recruits studs obviously because they’ll just end up in the transfer portal after a year of not playing. But obviously you don’t want bums either cause you might need them. 

I partially believe this is why we’ve rode with 14 forwards the past couple years. Better to set sail on a smaller ship than for one of the passengers to be texting other coaches come January.

P.S. August Falloon if you’re reading this you might not play a ton this year but there’s definitely a spot for you in the next couple years.

Rau4SkiUMah and Jankwi01 reacted
ReplyQuote

Go4birdvowel
(@go4birdvowel)
Wooger Level
Rep Pts: 248

Posted by: @maroon_and_gold

I was clambering for the Knies/Cooley/Snuggerud line the entire offseason leading up to 22-23. Feeling a little different about Wood/Moore/Snuggerud this year. Having any one of Snuggy, Wood or Lamb on the same line feels redundant for me so I’d try to split those three up to start.

Still a fan of Moore and Snuggerud together and everything I’ve seen and read about Ziemer makes me think he’s the perfect compliment to those two even if he isn’t a lefty.

Ziemer-Moore-Snuggerud

Wood-Clark-Kurth

Pahlsson-Huglen-Lamb

Koster-Chesley

Mittelstadt-Rinzel

Thomas-Gruba

Whipple

Airey

Souliere

Wiese

I think Falloon being 6’2” and 200 lbs will put him in the lineup over John Mittelstadt most nights based on size alone. No offense to John, he works hard, but he had 1 goal and 1 assist last year and is 5’9”. 

ReplyQuote
BoninTheBear
(@boninthebear)
Micheletti Level
Rep Pts: 541

Posted by: @upnorthkid

Not sure what BC has to do with this?

ReplyQuote
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Broten Level

Posted by: @upnorthkid

Not sure what BC has to do with this?

because multiple teams don’t have rosters up, including one of the chief teams who will contend for the title with us. Who cares if it’s posted on Gophersports or not?

ReplyQuote
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mariucci Level Golden
Rep Pts: 7876
Post on old board: 18942

But it's entirely unacceptable!!! 

Key And Peele Reaction GIF

ReplyQuote
Jupiter ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Rep Pts: 5598
Post on old board: 15786

I am currently adding rosters for MN Opponents to GPL for this season. Have AFA, UMD, STU and MSU. I will slowly add them all to GPL. (Note to self: I should add links to those rosters within each teams page too)

Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!

Rau4SkiUMah reacted
ReplyQuote
Rau4SkiUMah
(@rau4skiumah)
Broten Level

So when senior night rolls around this year it will literally be just Huglen. Correct? What was the class that he came in with? Pitlick, Knies, and Lucius? 

ReplyQuote
Jupiter ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Rep Pts: 5598
Post on old board: 15786

So when senior night rolls around this year it will literally be just Huglen. Correct? What was the class that he came in with? Pitlick, Knies, and Lucius? 

Yep

Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!

Rau4SkiUMah reacted
ReplyQuote

Norm
 Norm
(@norm)
Broten Level Golden
Rep Pts: 2112

& Tristan Broz

ReplyQuote
Rau4SkiUMah
(@rau4skiumah)
Broten Level

Posted by: @norm

& Tristan Broz

Oh yeah, that’s right. There was some decent talent in that incoming class. 

ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level

Posted by: @norm

& Tristan Broz

& Brennan Boynton

ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level

Posted by: @go4birdvowel

Ziemer-Moore-Snuggerud

Wood-Clark-Kurth

Pahlsson-Huglen-Lamb

Koster-Chesley

Mittelstadt-Rinzel

Thomas-Gruba

Whipple

Airey

Souliere

Wiese

I think Falloon being 6’2” and 200 lbs will put him in the lineup over John Mittelstadt most nights based on size alone. No offense to John, he works hard, but he had 1 goal and 1 assist last year and is 5’9”. 

John Mittelstadts main line mates were also Charlie Strobel and Garrett Pinoniemi so there’s that 

ReplyQuote
Go4birdvowel
(@go4birdvowel)
Wooger Level

Ziemer-Moore-Snuggerud

Wood-Clark-Kurth

Pahlsson-Huglen-Lamb

Koster-Chesley

Mittelstadt-Rinzel

Thomas-Gruba

Whipple

Airey

Souliere

Wiese

John Mittelstadts main line mates were also Charlie Strobel and Garrett Pinoniemi so there’s that 

Those two both outscored him so I don’t get it, all 3 were not great. I’m glad Mittelstadt stayed and If Bob plays him every game I won’t complain but I think Falloon flipped from ASU with the intention of playing, not that ice time is guaranteed but sitting behind Mittelstadt all year is a tough sales pitch to flip someone, why do it?

ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level

Ziemer-Moore-Snuggerud

Wood-Clark-Kurth

Pahlsson-Huglen-Lamb

Koster-Chesley

Mittelstadt-Rinzel

Thomas-Gruba

Whipple

Airey

Souliere

Wiese

Those two both outscored him so I don’t get it, all 3 were not great. I’m glad Mittelstadt stayed and If Bob plays him every game I won’t complain but I think Falloon flipped from ASU with the intention of playing, not that ice time is guaranteed but sitting behind Mittelstadt all year is a tough sales pitch to flip someone, why do it?

Comparing 2 points to 3 points is apples and oranges. Eye test wasn’t even close Mittelstadt was the driver of that line and some times was the driver of the whole lineup energy wise which given the minutes he plays is pretty impressive. That young man has earned every shift he’s played throughout the two years he’s been here. His teammates have been quoted many times saying he’s the hardest worker in practice too.

As far as Falloon goes, there’s definitely a spot for him the next couple seasons and you can make an argument for this season too, but he’ll have to earn it.

Rau4SkiUMah reacted
ReplyQuote
Rau4SkiUMah
(@rau4skiumah)
Broten Level

Ziemer-Moore-Snuggerud

Wood-Clark-Kurth

Pahlsson-Huglen-Lamb

Koster-Chesley

Mittelstadt-Rinzel

Thomas-Gruba

Whipple

Airey

Souliere

Wiese

Comparing 2 points to 3 points is apples and oranges. Eye test wasn’t even close Mittelstadt was the driver of that line and some times was the driver of the whole lineup energy wise which given the minutes he plays is pretty impressive. That young man has earned every shift he’s played throughout the two years he’s been here. His teammates have been quoted many times saying he’s the hardest worker in practice too.

As far as Falloon goes, there’s definitely a spot for him the next couple seasons and you can make an argument for this season too, but he’ll have to earn it.

I couldn’t agree more! I’m excited to see what Falloon brings to the program and I hope he gets some playing time this year. But Mittlestadt has more than earned his way into the lineup. At least to start off with. Definitely was the spark that the team needed at times last year. 

ReplyQuote

Jankwi01
(@jankwi01)
Lucia Level
Rep Pts: 104

Any news on Pittlick? I know he isn't expected back, but it seems wierd to me that no signing is announced.

ReplyQuote
frozen4champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Topic starter  

https://twitter.com/TheRinkLive/status/1832914323657683429

I'm 50% factual and 50% sarcastic. When you get to know me, you will know which is which.

ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level

Looking at the schedule, there’s a chance we’re 8-0 going into Madison in November. We’ll certainly be favored in those 8 games leading up to Wisconsin. Mostly hinges on that weekend in Duluth.

ReplyQuote
yakimagopher
(@yakimagopher)
Lucia Level
Rep Pts: 36

@maroon_and_gold 

Perfect!  As favorites, I’m sure we’ll sweep them and once we’re 10-0 we would definitely be favored against the Beavs so that will take us to 12-0.  Norte Dane isn’t going to be good enough to unseat an undefeated 12-0 team so put those two wins in the bag along with a couple of wins against Alaska so we’ll go into the Michigan series at 16-0.  By that time our opponents will realize it is pointless to even try and beat us so we should pretty much finish the entire year undefeated!  
Take it to the bank! Laughing Out Loud  

ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level

Posted by: @yakimagopher

@maroon_and_gold 

Perfect!  As favorites, I’m sure we’ll sweep them and once we’re 10-0 we would definitely be favored against the Beavs so that will take us to 12-0.  Norte Dane isn’t going to be good enough to unseat an undefeated 12-0 team so put those two wins in the bag along with a couple of wins against Alaska so we’ll go into the Michigan series at 16-0.  By that time our opponents will realize it is pointless to even try and beat us so we should pretty much finish the entire year undefeated!  
Take it to the bank! Laughing Out Loud  

Damn it I’m sold!

ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level

Based on the photo posted by Vegoe: no Pitlick. Nick Michel spotted.

ReplyQuote
frozen4champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Topic starter  

It looks like 22 skaters and 3 goalies that I counted. A couple of players I don't recognize.

https://twitter.com/evegoe/status/1833237858980708699

ReplyQuote

Eric Vegoe
(@eric-vegoe)
Bonin Level
Rep Pts: 1391

Correct, no Rhett Pitlick and Nick Michel is indeed back on the ice. Matt Bryant also back so the team has four goalies.

Pretty loose practice for the most part today with in-zone 3 on 1 and 3 on 2 battle drills for the forwards, some transition rush drills and then 3-on-3 transition game in the neutral zone. Oliver Moore scored the game winner to win it for the forwards. I think I noticed Moore, Huglen, Clark, Pahlsson, Falloon and Mittelstadt all playing some center during drills -- very early to start thinking lines. I did see Wood-Moore-Snuggerud together at times though.

Defense did a lot of skating, retrival work and transition movement drills.

I saw the coaches check-in with Pahlsson, Hendrickson and Wood briefly on ice at the end of the skate since it's the first official one of the season. This group looks pretty darn talented out there and the coaches know what they have on the ice. The team seems a little bigger overall, experienced and ready to kick off the season.

Any Road, Greyeagle, eHo and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level

Should be very competitive practices for ice time this year which is always a good thing 

ReplyQuote
MikeEruzione11
(@mikeeruzione11)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 4807

Duluth tickets are now on sale

ReplyQuote
frozen4champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Topic starter  

https://twitter.com/GopherHockey/status/1833967369103826963

Amonte_10 and Cowgirl reacted
ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level

Mason and Beckett Hendrickson were featured on the latest “breakout sessions” podcast. 

Beckett says he’s wearing #14 this year (the number Darby wore for the Wild). He also tells the story of the day he committed to Minnesota which I won’t spoil for you but it’s pretty good.

The also mention the younger brother Rennick a few times. He’s a guy I see committing next August.

ReplyQuote
Boats
(@boats)
Stauber Level
Rep Pts: 771

http://z.umn.edu/9sg4

official roster. No pitlick 

ReplyQuote
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 4508
Post on old board: 12555

Posted by: @boats

http://z.umn.edu/9sg4

official roster. No pitlick 

That won't stop some people form holding out hope.

Rau4SkiUMah and Boats reacted
ReplyQuote

YoungEagle
(@youngeagle)
Leopold Level Golden
Rep Pts: 1874

I would be curious what kind of interest he's gotten, or lack thereof, from NHL teams. I would think it's taken a while because he doesn't want to sign an AHL contract, and is holding out hope for an NHL contract.  

'29, '40, '74, '76, '79, '02, & '03
GPL's Resident Cabin Enthusiast & Cadets Hockey Fan

ReplyQuote
Boats
(@boats)
Stauber Level
Rep Pts: 771

I will be honest, my heart dropped a second when I didn't see Thomas at #6. He is taking over Brodzinski's 22.

Michel is taking Strobel's 27. 

Rinzel is now 2. I think we knew that though

And the high number trend continues.

ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level

Ziemer wearing 74 is so funny considering he wore #2 for the NTDP, the lowest possible number a forwards could wear 

ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level

Gruba must be a huge Matt Staudacher fan

https://twitter.com/gopherhockey/status/1834253735691788608?s=46&t=AvtsG2WfNuGRyXzbYJqB7g

ReplyQuote
Greyeagle
(@greyeagle)
Mayasich Level Moderator Golden
Rep Pts: 11345
Post on old board: 21741

Take my money.💰 

https://twitter.com/gopherhockey/status/1834269252783673686?s=46&t=UoTCikmOZyJ29kktoNzh-A

“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”

― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HandyNotDan reacted
ReplyQuote
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 5054
Post on old board: 10695

Hungry Fasting GIF

B1G refs... corrupt, or just incompetent?

ReplyQuote
Go4birdvowel
(@go4birdvowel)
Wooger Level

Gruba must be a huge Matt Staudacher fan

https://twitter.com/gopherhockey/status/1834253735691788608?s=46&t=AvtsG2WfNuGRyXzbYJqB7g

or Dumba when he was 55. Dumba55 and Gruba55 lol

ReplyQuote

Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mariucci Level Golden
Rep Pts: 7876
Post on old board: 18942

All In Crypto GIF

HandyNotDan reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 27 / 28