171 Posts
44 Users
59 Reactions
gopheritall
(@gopheritall)
Micheletti Level Golden
Rep Pts: 645

Posted by: @feisty-golden-rodents

Cole Eiserman  4 goals in 3 games so far.  Dam!

Too bad we didn't get him

ReplyQuote
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Broten Level
Rep Pts: 2725

Whoever picked asu to make the postseason, yikes it ain’t looking good

ReplyQuote
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mariucci Level Golden
Rep Pts: 8081
Post on old board: 18942

Posted by: @upnorthkid

Whoever picked asu to make the postseason, yikes it ain’t looking good

it didn't look good when they made it. 

ReplyQuote
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mariucci Level
Rep Pts: 8792

Ohio State sweept Bucky in Madison.

Wisconsin has played four games so far this season against Lindenwood and Ohio State all at home and is 1-2-1 scoring a total of 7 goals one of which was a 3 on 3 OT goal for their only win.

The next 4 weeks they play

2 at Denver

2 at Notre Dame

2 vs. Gophers

2 at Penn State

ReplyQuote
Delafield Gopher
(@delafield-gopher)
Lucia Level
Rep Pts: 77

@collegehockeyaddict Gopher grad and fan and bucky season ticket holder.  Riding home from tonight's game and my eyes are still bleeding. 

This is a bad team. OSU isn't much better. 

ReplyQuote
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Mariucci Level Golden
Rep Pts: 8081
Post on old board: 18942

Michigan and ND did the conference no favors tonight.

ReplyQuote
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mariucci Level

Overall the Big Ten is doing well in non conference play. They have the best record at 16-7-2 including 4-2-1 against the Nachos.

ReplyQuote

College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mariucci Level

Posted by: @delafield-gopher

@collegehockeyaddict Gopher grad and fan and bucky season ticket holder.  Riding home from tonight's game and my eyes are still bleeding. 

This is a bad team. OSU isn't much better. 

Why would you punish yourself by being a BADgers season ticker holder? 

ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level
Rep Pts: 8193

I’m shocked at Wisconsins start but honestly I wouldn’t count them out. Lot of knew faces need to get acclimated. Veteran team that should be a tough out come March.

ReplyQuote
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mariucci Level

Mankato shut out North Dakota tonight 3-0.

Last night Mankato was up 2-0 going to the 3rd period but North Dakota scored three third period goals to win 3-2 scoring the first two during the last minute of a 5 minute power play and then scoring their only even strength goal of the weekend. A costly 5 minute major by the Purple Cows gave the Sue the chance to avoid what could have been a sweep.

ReplyQuote
Delafield Gopher
(@delafield-gopher)
Lucia Level

@collegehockeyaddict I figured I could get great seats after the Granato tenure (I did-4 great seats for Friday and Saturdays!) and I like college hockey in general.  Not sure the people close by like me quietly cheering for whoever is playing bucky, but as a college hockey fan, it's the only show near me.

I won't make myself sit through a LIU v Bucky game in January, or maybe not UAA, but otherwise, I make some games and give some away.

Now....when you all establish where the Gopher fans are pre gaming when Goldy is in town in early November, I will be there!!

ReplyQuote
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mariucci Level

Maine sweeps Quinnipiac 2-1 last night and 6-5 in OT tonight.

ReplyQuote
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Broten Level Golden
Rep Pts: 2964
Post on old board: 7833

Gopher grad and fan and bucky season ticket holder.

benedict cumberbatch queue GIF

ReplyQuote
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mariucci Level

@delafield-gopher is our Connor Stalions as it relates to all future Gopher Big Ten hockey opponents. 😀 Connor was the Michigan football staff person who was illegally recording upcoming Michigan opponents. 

ReplyQuote

Viking
(@viking)
Micheletti Level Golden
Rep Pts: 580

Posted by: @collegehockeyaddict

Last night Mankato was up 2-0 going to the 3rd period but North Dakota scored three third period goals to win 3-2 scoring the first two during the last minute of a 5 minute power play and then scoring their only even strength goal of the weekend. A costly 5 minute major by the Purple Cows gave the Sue the chance to avoid what could have been a sweep.

It was worse than that on Friday night.  Mankato scored a 3rd goal late in the 2nd to go up 3-0.  UND challenged the goal, claiming a missed major penalty before the goal.  Refs reviewed it, took the goal off the board and gave a 5 minute + game misconduct.  Mankato killed off 3:29 of the major to end the second (long change).  Looked like they were going to get through it, but the first goal recharged the Fighting Postal Carriers.

ReplyQuote
Delafield Gopher
(@delafield-gopher)
Lucia Level

Posted by: @iceburg

Gopher grad and fan and bucky season ticket holder.

benedict cumberbatch queue GIF

Admittedly I feel dirty sometimes, but then I do like I did this morning-I go try to find bucky in the Pairwise, and everything feels better. 

ReplyQuote
Iceburg
(@iceburg)
Broten Level Golden
Rep Pts: 2964
Post on old board: 7833

Hey, you got to find your hockey where you can. Just having some fun at your expense.

ReplyQuote
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Bonin Level
Rep Pts: 1365
Post on old board: 5547

Gophers received a 1st place vote in this weeks rankings

https://www.uscho.com/rankings/d-i-mens-poll/

Aloha!

ReplyQuote
Koho
 Koho
(@koho)
Wooger Level
Rep Pts: 395

Posted by: @gopher6

Gophers received a 1st place vote in this weeks rankings

https://www.uscho.com/rankings/d-i-mens-poll/

Same for undefeated Cornell at 0-0-0.

Who has Denver played?

ReplyQuote
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 5265
Post on old board: 10695

Denver swept Anchorage on the road 6-2 and 4-1, and Northeastern at home in a pair of 5-2 games.

Coming off the championship last year, absent huge losses in personnel (which I don't think they had), I'd say having them at #1 is appropriate.

B1G refs... corrupt, or just incompetent?

ReplyQuote
g-manpuck
(@g-manpuck)
Broten Level Golden
Rep Pts: 2631
Post on old board: 6782

Posted by: @viking

Posted by: @collegehockeyaddict

It was worse than that on Friday night.  Mankato scored a 3rd goal late in the 2nd to go up 3-0.  UND challenged the goal, claiming a missed major penalty before the goal.  Refs reviewed it, took the goal off the board and gave a 5 minute + game misconduct.  Mankato killed off 3:29 of the major to end the second (long change).  Looked like they were going to get through it, but the first goal recharged the Fighting Postal Carriers.

It was tough to follow what was going on through Twitter and the MAV app with the score Friday night.  My son-in-law was updating me when it was 3-0 and then he said it went back to 2-0.  We saw the major penalty but didn't really think about that was the reason for the goal being taken away.  Really couldn't find the reason for the goal being disallowed until yesterday.

Taking with my boss today he said if the Mavs were able to keep that goal it probably would have been the dagger for the Fawks Friday night...though it may have changed the game on Saturday.  Also, that major that Eisele took was just dumb...seriously dumb. 

I am the official Iowa Hawkeye football fan of GPL!

ReplyQuote

Page 4 / 4