11 Posts
9 Users
2 Likes
Eric Vegoe
(@eric-vegoe)
Bonin Level
Rep Pts: 1277
Topic starter  

Finish Your Check used to be the best place to see specific threads on USHL team news, line charts and banter for that league. I learned this fall that Rico who was running that site had some health issues and there wasn't a contingency plan to move the site somewhere else. I thought it might good to create a special thread for posts that isn't always related to Gophers specific recruits. Feel free to post things here as the USHL Fall Classic starts 9/20:

https://ushl.com/news/2023/8/21/general-2023-dicks-sporting-goods-ushl-fall-classic.aspx

There are also five teams of Minnesota kids playing in the 2007, 2008 and 2009 age groups.

Sometimes I think the USHL line charts are one of the fastest ways to see committments or decommitments. Wish all the teams consistently posted them.

frozen4champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Rep Pts: 12504
Post on old board: 9626

https://twitter.com/ryan_sikes10/status/1755022910459171200

I'm 50% factual and 50% sarcastic. When you get to know me, you will know which is which.

ReplyQuote
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 4601
Post on old board: 10695

Wow, and, as the Tweeterperson asks... how is he still allowed in the league at all?

The trip, ok, I can see that.  The first slash to try to knock the puck away, ok, maybe?  The 2nd and 3rd slashes though, just, kick him out with a "don't come back" letter.

B1G refs... corrupt, or just incompetent?

ReplyQuote
frozen4champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden

Posted by: @steve-mn

Wow, and, as the Tweeterperson asks... how is he still allowed in the league at all?

The trip, ok, I can see that.  The first slash to try to knock the puck away, ok, maybe?  The 2nd and 3rd slashes though, just, kick him out with a "don't come back" letter.

I looked at his past and last year at Niagara he had 67 PIM and the year before in the NAHL he had 101 PIM. He left Niagara earlier this year. 

I'm 50% factual and 50% sarcastic. When you get to know me, you will know which is which.

ReplyQuote
Norm
 Norm
(@norm)
Leopold Level Golden
Rep Pts: 1997

Posted by: @frozen4champs

Posted by: @steve-mn

I looked at his past and last year at Niagara he had 67 PIM and the year before in the NAHL he had 101 PIM. He left Niagara earlier this year. 

Is he a Sioux recruit yet?

Greyeagle reacted
ReplyQuote
gator
(@gator)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 5611
Post on old board: 16243

@norm 

It's just hardnose hockey.

Keep your stick on the ice...

ReplyQuote
BlueBandit24
(@bluebandit24)
Bonin Level Golden
Rep Pts: 1106

He has 83 PIMs in 10 games. Hardly seems interested in playing hockey. 

ReplyQuote

Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 6971
Post on old board: 18942

If the dirtbag kept skating he probably could have poke-checked the puck away. But he was only interesting in injuring the other player.

ReplyQuote
Greyeagle
(@greyeagle)
Mayasich Level Moderator Golden
Rep Pts: 10477
Post on old board: 21741

Posted by: @bluebandit24

He has 83 PIMs in 10 games. Hardly seems interested in playing hockey. 

He's Racki

“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”

― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ReplyQuote
TheBirdman
(@thebirdman)
Lucia Level
Rep Pts: 88

@norm probably named an incoming captain already

ReplyQuote
frozen4champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden

https://twitter.com/trentsinger/status/1756523910563053847

ReplyQuote