Micheletti Level
Rep Pts: 725

Posted by: @j22

Posted by: @boats

I disagree.

with what?

With both it being on a platter and him individually choking. He faced 2x the shots. He faced defensive zone time for the majority of the game. Faced 6 on 4 at the end of the 3rd. Could he have saved it? Sure. Do I think it was on a platter and he choked? No. Then the OT goal was just a complete breakdown from everyone on the ice and a good play call from the other team. That happens.

There's a ton of blame to go around the entire team for that game, but Close is certainly a big part of it. 

Their top guys (Graf, Quillan) produced, our top guys didn't. I just can't put the blame on the goalie when he held the #3 scoring team in the nation to 2 goals in regulation when our #2 scoring team in the nation only put up 2 (and more importantly only had 15 shots the whole game). And REALLY, I don't "blame" anyone. It is a one and done hockey game. Shit happens.

ReplyQuote
AlabamaGopher
(@alabamagopher)
Lucia Level
Rep Pts: 21

Posted by: @boninthebear

none of that changes the fact that Close was handed a National title on a platter, and he choked.

0.891 save percentage in 9 NCAA games.

Where did you get that? I see .919

Close in the NCAA Tournament (nine games):
.919 save percentage
2.32 GAA
6-3 record (tied Stauber's school record for tournament wins)
1 shutout (one of the four tournament shutouts in program history)

maroon and gold, Slap Shot, upnorthkid and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 7423
Post on old board: 18942

Blaming Close is such a bad take, and in order to not get a timeout I'll leave my full disdain for that opinion to myself.

Boats and Steve MN reacted
ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level
Rep Pts: 7589

none of that changes the fact that Close was handed a National title on a platter, and he choked.

Oh please. Spare me.

Boats reacted
ReplyQuote
MNNavy
(@mnnavy)
Bonin Level Golden
Rep Pts: 1267

Wait a minute, just the other day I read on here that Cooley's ill-advised penalty was the reason they lost.

A person needs a d@mn scorecard to keep up with the ridiculous takes around here.

Tact is the ability to step on a man's toes without messing up the shine on his shoes - Harry S Truman

ReplyQuote
bearpaw28
(@bearpaw28)
Bonin Level
Rep Pts: 1400
Post on old board: 6912

Posted by: @mnnavy

Wait a minute, just the other day I read on here that Cooley's ill-advised penalty was the reason they lost.

A person needs a d@mn scorecard to keep up with the ridiculous takes around here.

Combo Platter? No…I don’t put it on Closer. Categorize the penalty called on Cooley any way U want, it was his emotional, undisciplined reaction to missing a good scoring chance with 4 minutes remaining and his reaction to it that led to him getting engaged with the Q player….resulting in the refs (even being) in a spot to make a call. He needed to sprint to the bench for a line change following his missed scoring chance…he didn’t. 

ReplyQuote
Driftryder
(@driftryder)
Micheletti Level Golden
Rep Pts: 612

That game and ending still hurts...

Slap Shot reacted
ReplyQuote

Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 7487
Post on old board: 10120

Posted by: @driftryder

Sure does.  Glad we have to keep rehashing it. 😕

gopheritall, Driftryder, frozen4champs and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
JoeGopher
(@joegopher)
Wooger Level
Rep Pts: 333

Posted by: @cowgirl

And I am sure the guys from the 1989 team are happy that folks have more to whinge about than "clank."

ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level

Posted by: @bearpaw28

Posted by: @mnnavy

Combo Platter? No…I don’t put it on Closer. Categorize the penalty called on Cooley any way U want, it was his emotional, undisciplined reaction to missing a good scoring chance with 4 minutes remaining and his reaction to it that led to him getting engaged with the Q player….resulting in the refs (even being) in a spot to make a call. He needed to sprint to the bench for a line change following his missed scoring chance…he didn’t. 

Really? Did that happen? You hardly bring it up

ReplyQuote
Koho
 Koho
(@koho)
Wooger Level
Rep Pts: 336

Posted by: @handyman

Posted by: @koho

Posted by: @northerngopher218

Posted by: @bertogliat

Posted by: @rau4skiumah

I know people will disagree with me. That’s fine, everyone is entitled to their opinions. I also know all of the reasons why this will never happen. But I truly wish that North Dakota was in the B1G. It would round it out with 8 solid Midwest teams and having Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin, and Michigan all in the same conference would produce some fantastic hockey and only heat up the rivalries. I know that there’s no financial incentive for the B1G and there’s the whole academic issue but I really don’t care. Bring them as an affiliate only and enjoy some fun hockey. 

I would have more interest in playing North Dakota or UMD or St. Cloud if they were conference rivals.  But as long as they are non-conference, I would like to instill more variety into the schedule.  Otherwise it starts to feel like a real life version of Groundhog Day.

Based on proximity (= travel cost) & the relationship between head coaches…while Gopher fans can wish for more variety in non-conf opponents, they’re still going to play the other MN schools, including St Thomas, regularly in the foreseeable future (along with the Fning Hawks).

So long as they're selling out the arena, I guess that's fine financially.  Meanwhile North Dakota sells out every game AND chooses to play home games in Vegas and Nashville so they manage to be competitive, keep fans engaged without pinching pennies.   

The big difference is UND knows that is their main focus and they treat it as such. The U puts hockey behind football and basketball. 

As they should.  We are not a hockey school we are a D-1 program across the board playing in the most financially successful conference in history.

I disagree.  MN should be a hockey first school with everything else taking a back seat.  I don't know why so many Minnesotans get this wrong and put so much emphasis on football and that 'sport' with the bouncy ball and little net thingy on a pole (not poll) that takes hours to play the last 2 minutes!  And I shudder when I see there is a thread for the Timberpuppies on this site and it is at the top of the portal. At a minimum, broadcasters should realize they have priorities wrong.  If the bouncyball is running late, let people read about it in the paper.  Switch your broadcast to the hockey game so as not to miss any of the game.

This is, legitimately, the dumbest thing that has been posted on this board that did not include "Fire Lucia" or "Motzko Needs to Go".  No hyperbole, no joking...legit the dumbest thing ever posted on this board.  Congrats I think we are all done here!

fa·ce·tious
/fəˈsēSHəs/
adjective
  1. treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.

Sorry I didn't put a winking emoji on that post.  I thought it was obvious enough it was rampant off-season hockey arrogance and boredom waiting for the next season.

Oh, and, FIRE LUCIA!

ReplyQuote
HandyNotDan
(@handyman)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 4800
Post on old board: 28736

Posted by: @maroon_and_gold

Oh please. Spare me.

"Choking" is one of the laziest terms used by fans and it is completely filled with a bias towards the team you love.  When you lose your guy "choked" and when you win your team "beat them".  

For example you know what you very rarely hear "Matt Yeats choked in 2002" unless it someone from out East. (unlike Adam Hauser who "choked" a few minutes before that) Around here it is "Matt Koalska scored an amazing goal to tie it up late!" and "Grant Potulny with an amazing effort!"  

Chokes happen, but it is not nearly as often as fans like to pretend it happens.

gopheritall reacted
ReplyQuote
HandyNotDan
(@handyman)
Brooks Level Golden

Posted by: @joegopher

Posted by: @cowgirl

And I am sure the guys from the 1989 team are happy that folks have more to whinge about than "clank."

"Stauber with the epic choke job"

-J22 probably

😉

As for who to blame...I blame Keith Ballard and Chris Harrington!  

ReplyQuote
HandyNotDan
(@handyman)
Brooks Level Golden

Posted by: @northerngopher218

Posted by: @rau4skiumah

I know people will disagree with me. That’s fine, everyone is entitled to their opinions. I also know all of the reasons why this will never happen. But I truly wish that North Dakota was in the B1G. It would round it out with 8 solid Midwest teams and having Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin, and Michigan all in the same conference would produce some fantastic hockey and only heat up the rivalries. I know that there’s no financial incentive for the B1G and there’s the whole academic issue but I really don’t care. Bring them as an affiliate only and enjoy some fun hockey. 

I would have more interest in playing North Dakota or UMD or St. Cloud if they were conference rivals.  But as long as they are non-conference, I would like to instill more variety into the schedule.  Otherwise it starts to feel like a real life version of Groundhog Day.

Based on proximity (= travel cost) & the relationship between head coaches…while Gopher fans can wish for more variety in non-conf opponents, they’re still going to play the other MN schools, including St Thomas, regularly in the foreseeable future (along with the Fning Hawks).

So long as they're selling out the arena, I guess that's fine financially.  Meanwhile North Dakota sells out every game AND chooses to play home games in Vegas and Nashville so they manage to be competitive, keep fans engaged without pinching pennies.   

The big difference is UND knows that is their main focus and they treat it as such. The U puts hockey behind football and basketball. 

As they should.  We are not a hockey school we are a D-1 program across the board playing in the most financially successful conference in history.

I disagree.  MN should be a hockey first school with everything else taking a back seat.  I don't know why so many Minnesotans get this wrong and put so much emphasis on football and that 'sport' with the bouncy ball and little net thingy on a pole (not poll) that takes hours to play the last 2 minutes!  And I shudder when I see there is a thread for the Timberpuppies on this site and it is at the top of the portal. At a minimum, broadcasters should realize they have priorities wrong.  If the bouncyball is running late, let people read about it in the paper.  Switch your broadcast to the hockey game so as not to miss any of the game.

This is, legitimately, the dumbest thing that has been posted on this board that did not include "Fire Lucia" or "Motzko Needs to Go".  No hyperbole, no joking...legit the dumbest thing ever posted on this board.  Congrats I think we are all done here!

fa·ce·tious
/fəˈsēSHəs/
adjective
  1. treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.

Sorry I didn't put a winking emoji on that post.  I thought it was obvious enough it was rampant off-season hockey arrogance and boredom waiting for the next season.

Oh, and, FIRE LUCIA!

It helps if you signify sarcasm with an emoticon...I mean notice that no one seemed to get it 😉

ReplyQuote

maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level

Wood is gonna wear #91 if your in to that kinda stuff 

Jupiter ♃ reacted
ReplyQuote
BoninTheBear
(@boninthebear)
Wooger Level
Rep Pts: 432

Wood is gonna wear #91 if your in to that kinda stuff 

So we’ll have the 1’s line as the first line, and 7’s line as the second line.

ReplyQuote
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 4863
Post on old board: 10695

Just ran into the guy that had the big sheet down in Tampa getting signatures at Splitsville.  Bartender at Pink Ivy.

B1G refs... corrupt, or just incompetent?

ReplyQuote
BoninTheBear
(@boninthebear)
Wooger Level

Posted by: @steve-mn

Just ran into the guy that had the big sheet down in Tampa getting signatures at Splitsville.  Bartender at Pink Ivy.

I miss Splitsville.

ReplyQuote
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Brooks Level Golden

I prefer Sweepsville.  That place always leaves a much better after-taste.

ReplyQuote
frozen4champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Rep Pts: 12756
Post on old board: 9626
Topic starter  

https://twitter.com/GopherHockey/status/1800214504216969221

I'm 50% factual and 50% sarcastic. When you get to know me, you will know which is which.

ReplyQuote
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mariucci Level
Rep Pts: 7748

The program is clearly in a much better place now then 5 years ago. I am a firm believer that leaving a place better when you leave then when you got there is a sign of success if you were a contributor.

Any Road, BlueBandit24, Slap Shot and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote

Rau4SkiUMah
(@rau4skiumah)
Broten Level
Rep Pts: 2348

Two B1G regular season titles, one B1G Tournament title, and two Frozen Fours. Not bad. Not bad at all. Definitely wish they could have won the big one a year ago and at least one of those two B1G Tournament title games against Michigan at Mariucci but overall three great gopher careers. Played for the M, weathered plenty of criticism (hand up, from myself included), never complained, and represented the program well both on and off the ice. 

ReplyQuote
Jankwi01
(@jankwi01)
Lucia Level
Rep Pts: 78

Anyone find it strange that Koster is coming back and we are bringing in Wipple as a 18 year old freshman? Wouldn't it make sense for him to play in the USHL? Also with Mason Nevers coming back wouldn't you want a guy like Ziemer to stay another year as well? He doesn't seem like a forth line player to me.

ReplyQuote
frozen4champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Rep Pts: 12756
Post on old board: 9626
Topic starter  

Posted by: @jankwi01

Anyone find it strange that Koster is coming back and we are bringing in Wipple as a 18 year old freshman? Wouldn't it make sense for him to play in the USHL? Also with Mason Nevers coming back wouldn't you want a guy like Ziemer to stay another year as well? He doesn't seem like a forth line player to me.

Not strange to me at all. The Gophers like to play 7 defensemen. I would much rather have Whipple as the 7th guy than Rud or Begley.

As far as Ziemer, there is no guarantee that he will be a 4th line player. This group of forwards has the most depth it has had in a long while, so the "4th"line really maybe be line 2c. Depth is good in case of injuries.

I'm 50% factual and 50% sarcastic. When you get to know me, you will know which is which.

ReplyQuote
Jupiter ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Rep Pts: 5365
Post on old board: 15786

We are just waiting for official work on Whipple staying in the USHL. Nothing out yet though.

Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!

ReplyQuote
BoninTheBear
(@boninthebear)
Wooger Level

I am with you on Whipple, but perhaps he will be 7D.  Surprised Rud and Begley stayed if that is the case.

My guess:

1’s line at top

7’s line second

Ziemer will be 3rd line opposite wing as Kurth with either Clark or Hendrickson as center.

Nevers will be an every night player on line 4.  Falloon and Clark or Hendrickson compete for 4C, Jmitts and Pahlsson compete for the other 4th line wing.  

Could be completely wrong about Nevers on 4th line and maybe I don’t value Nevers enough.  Probably too biased towards flashy skill to value him appropriately.

ReplyQuote
Jankwi01
(@jankwi01)
Lucia Level

@boninthebear 

Yes we will see on Wipple. I think he is better off being a top 2 D man in the USHL then being the 7th D man here for a year. As far as Ziemer I'd probably send him back to the USHL as well. There probably isn't enough playing time for him, Pahlsson, Hendrickson, Fallon and J Mitts. Ya he could play on the third line but again I am not sure it is worth one of those guys essentially having a redshift year when they could be playing a lot in the USHL. As far as Nevers I am not sure he will be on the forth line. I believe he was a top 6 forward with Bryce and Jaxon at one point in his career. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up as a third line winger.

ReplyQuote
Jankwi01
(@jankwi01)
Lucia Level

@jupiter 

When do you expect to hear something?

ReplyQuote

MikeEruzione11
(@mikeeruzione11)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 4653

@boninthebear 

Yes we will see on Wipple. I think he is better off being a top 2 D man in the USHL then being the 7th D man here for a year. As far as Ziemer I'd probably send him back to the USHL as well. There probably isn't enough playing time for him, Pahlsson, Hendrickson, Fallon and J Mitts. Ya he could play on the third line but again I am not sure it is worth one of those guys essentially having a redshift year when they could be playing a lot in the USHL. As far as Nevers I am not sure he will be on the forth line. I believe he was a top 6 forward with Bryce and Jaxon at one point in his career. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up as a third line winger.

I think you’re really underestimating Ziemer. 

F Da Sue reacted
ReplyQuote
Jankwi01
(@jankwi01)
Lucia Level

@mikeeruzione11 

We very well could be, but with the projected depth we are going to have someone is going to have to play on the 4th line who might not normally do that.

ReplyQuote
College Hockey Addict
(@collegehockeyaddict)
Mariucci Level
Rep Pts: 7748

It's fun seeing all the speculation about who is going to be on the 4th line and then seeing the responses that what ever player it is is too good to be on the 4th line.

ReplyQuote
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Brooks Level Golden

I can't count how many times I've seen it speculated in the summer that X player isn't going to get enough playing time, and as the season played out it almost never happened.  

ReplyQuote
BoninTheBear
(@boninthebear)
Wooger Level

Posted by: @collegehockeyaddict

It's fun seeing all the speculation about who is going to be on the 4th line and then seeing the responses that what ever player it is is too good to be on the 4th line.

It’s awesome.  Will be a coaching challenge for the staff in today’s world to keep everyone, and their parents, team first.  If you look at who will be competing for the bottom 6:

Falloon is a goal scorer.  Was on a tear before he got hurt, started back slow then had a great playoffs.

Pahlsson was 6th in USHL scoring.  Swedish national team experience.  Potentially late round pick.

Hendrickson 14th in USHL scoring.  NTDP experience and 4th rounder.

Ziemer could be a 2nd round pick.  1st line on NTDP.  Captain of that team.

Jmitts, Nevers, Clark, Kurth, Lamb we know about.

Wood, Snuggy, Moore, Pitlick, Huglen my only top 6 locks.  

I am super excited for this season.

ReplyQuote
TBGopher
(@tbgopher)
Lucia Level
Rep Pts: 22

Previously I was in the camp that Ziemer should go to the USHL for 2024-2025 but I am warming up to the idea that he comes in. He could absolutely help this team this year and getting that ice time this year will help him step into more of a team leadership role for the 2025-2026 team. The 2025 team will be in need of some experience at forward given that likely Snuggy, Wood, Huglen, Pitlick and Nevers (and probably Moore) will be gone and they will have a bunch of young forwards coming in (Mooney, Kvasnicka, Reid, Townsend, probably Javon Moore and maybe Jackson Nevers). That's a big group of incoming freshman forwards, would be nice to even it out a bit and have Ziemer come in this year IMO. If that means Jmitts doesn't get many shifts, so be it.

Conversely, I am still on the Whipple to USHL train

ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level

Ziemer is not a guy you send to the USHL. He’ll be an impact player as a freshman.

I’m on the Whipple to USHL train but I think we see him on campus in the fall. Not the end of the world as long as he’s okay being the 7th or 6th guy.

ReplyQuote

upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Broten Level
Rep Pts: 2360

Posted by: @boninthebear

Posted by: @collegehockeyaddict

It’s awesome.  Will be a coaching challenge for the staff in today’s world to keep everyone, and their parents, team first.  If you look at who will be competing for the bottom 6:

Falloon is a goal scorer.  Was on a tear before he got hurt, started back slow then had a great playoffs.

Pahlsson was 6th in USHL scoring.  Swedish national team experience.  Potentially late round pick.

Hendrickson 14th in USHL scoring.  NTDP experience and 4th rounder.

Ziemer could be a 2nd round pick.  1st line on NTDP.  Captain of that team.

Jmitts, Nevers, Clark, Kurth, Lamb we know about.

Wood, Snuggy, Moore, Pitlick, Huglen my only top 6 locks.  

I am super excited for this season.

on falloon, is he? idk if the stats really back that up so i'm curious if there's more when he plays. 

regardless, there should be a lot of competition for the bottom 6 and hopefully a little more scoring punch down there than we've seen in a few years. Also of note for those guys, there will be PK minutes to be had so could be another spot for someone like Ziemer to carve out a role as the season goes on. Going to be an adjustment period for all of these guys coming in. Would love to be a fly on the wall watching practices this season as i'm sure it'll be intense. 

ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level

Not seeing how Falloon makes the lineup without any injuries this season but I’m excited to see how his career plays out when he’s older. Certainly a late bloomer.

ReplyQuote
Jankwi01
(@jankwi01)
Lucia Level

@maroon_and_gold 

He's likely a four year guy those are nice to have. He was aged out of the USHL. I feel like he's probably the recruit most comfortable with a forth line role. 

ReplyQuote
MikeEruzione11
(@mikeeruzione11)
Brooks Level Golden

Ziemer is not a guy you send to the USHL. He’ll be an impact player as a freshman.

I’m on the Whipple to USHL train but I think we see him on campus in the fall. Not the end of the world as long as he’s okay being the 7th or 6th guy.

I have only seen a couple games from Whipple so I am not a great person to comment... but I can’t say I’m thrilled with the thought of Rud/Begley going into the season as your 7th defenseman.

With the forward depth this team has and the top 5 or so defenseman they roll out, the Gophers should (key word SHOULD) be a contender. You’re one injury away from either Begley or Rud playing every night.

I’m hesitant to go into the season thinner on defense, but I also know that it’s hard to “trick” great talents into coming on campus when you’re barely going to see the ice. Definitely not an easy thing to maneuver, and it makes building a deep roster a little tougher in the transfer portal era. 

ReplyQuote
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Broten Level

Posted by: @mikeeruzione11

I have only seen a couple games from Whipple so I am not a great person to comment... but I can’t say I’m thrilled with the thought of Rud/Begley going into the season as your 7th defenseman.

With the forward depth this team has and the top 5 or so defenseman they roll out, the Gophers should (key word SHOULD) be a contender. You’re one injury away from either Begley or Rud playing every night.

I’m hesitant to go into the season thinner on defense, but I also know that it’s hard to “trick” great talents into coming on campus when you’re barely going to see the ice. Definitely not an easy thing to maneuver, and it makes building a deep roster a little tougher in the transfer portal era. 

I think the issue with this post is more about what whipple wants and giving him his role. You’re going to burn bridges if you lie to a player like that (and possibly f over your chances with the NTDP kids in the future). If he wants to come in for that role, sure. If he doesn’t for his development, you have to let him do that. Guys like Rud, Begley, Fish you can be a little more forceful 

ReplyQuote
MikeEruzione11
(@mikeeruzione11)
Brooks Level Golden

Posted by: @upnorthkid

I think the issue with this post is more about what whipple wants and giving him his role. You’re going to burn bridges if you lie to a player like that (and possibly f over your chances with the NTDP kids in the future). If he wants to come in for that role, sure. If he doesn’t for his development, you have to let him do that. Guys like Rud, Begley, Fish you can be a little more forceful 

Well stated. Selfishly as a fan I think it would be good to have him on the roster this season for depth. But for his individual development, the USHL is probably the smarter choice. 

upnorthkid reacted
ReplyQuote
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 4061
Post on old board: 12555

Well stated. Selfishly as a fan I think it would be good to have him on the roster this season for depth. But for his individual development, the USHL is probably the smarter choice. 

There is another potential option for him....one we don't want him to choose.

ReplyQuote

upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Broten Level

i really can't see this late in the game any way he would go elsewhere. he signed 2 years ago and is only 18. He was good for the NTDP but I don't think he's stepping into a blue blood lineup as a top D pair anywhere. Bob also has a real nice pedigree to sell defensive recruits on to come here and see how they can develop

ReplyQuote
BoninTheBear
(@boninthebear)
Wooger Level

i really can't see this late in the game any way he would go elsewhere. he signed 2 years ago and is only 18. He was good for the NTDP but I don't think he's stepping into a blue blood lineup as a top D pair anywhere. Bob also has a real nice pedigree to sell defensive recruits on to come here and see how they can develop

He accepted a lower role with UNTDP, if I’m him I get to campus and compete.  See what happens and set myself up for next year.

ReplyQuote
Jankwi01
(@jankwi01)
Lucia Level

@boninthebear 

I just don't like using eligibility with NHL prospects for bottom roles. Is Max Rud that bad? Also how many teams play 7 d men? I saw North Dakota played 5 this year. I know BU last year played 5. Obviously that's not ideal but 6 quality seems good. 

ReplyQuote
Jankwi01
(@jankwi01)
Lucia Level

@frozen4champs 

How many teams have 7 defensemen who they trust?

ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level

@frozen4champs 

How many teams have 7 defensemen who they trust?

the 2023 Gophers did

Rau4SkiUMah reacted
ReplyQuote
Jankwi01
(@jankwi01)
Lucia Level

@maroon_and_gold 

You a carl fish guy?

ReplyQuote
grizz
(@grizz)
Rep Pts: 11

@jankwi01 

Assume he was referring to

Faber, Lacombe, Johnson, Koster, Luke M, Cal, Chesley.

ReplyQuote

Young gopher diehard 2
(@younggopherdiehard2)
Wooger Level
Rep Pts: 313

Beckett Hendrickson has removed any reference to Gopher Hockey on his insta. I’m fairly certain that he had gopher hockey on it recently. 

ReplyQuote
Page 20 / 21