2024 NCAA Frozen Fo...

Notifications
Clear all

2024 NCAA Frozen Four - St. Paul, MN (4/11 & 4/13)

41 Posts
24 Users
9 Reactions
JWG
 JWG
(@jwg)
Leopold Level Golden
Rep Pts: 1854
Post on old board: 8686
Topic starter  

It's early, but tickets are on sale for priority holders and it's in our backyard.  Optimism is high for this Gopher team to make its 3rd consecutive trip and finish what it started.

We will be there live in section C26 Row 3.  Hope to see you there!

Kelly Red
(@kelly-red)
Broten Level Golden
Rep Pts: 2272

Posted by: @jwg

It's early, but tickets are on sale for priority holders and it's in our backyard.  Optimism is high for this Gopher team to make its 3rd consecutive trip and finish what it started.

Ill wave at you from C28! ?

What have I got? I got no snacks and I got no respect.
Travis-age 6

JWG reacted
ReplyQuote
The Rube
(@the-rube)
Mariucci Level Golden
Rep Pts: 8000
Post on old board: 35040

I will show up and hang out pre-game, during game, post-game, dunno, there's a lot of in-and-outs and what-have-yous, doubt I'll drop the dough for tix (not a priority holder or anything). 

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the United States you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

ReplyQuote
JWG
 JWG
(@jwg)
Leopold Level Golden
Topic starter  

Those watching on TV won’t have Melrose. Just announced he’s retiring from TV work and he’s been diagnosed with Parkinson’s. Didn’t love him on college hockey but that sucks and not how I wanted him to go. 

The Rube reacted
ReplyQuote
Jupiter ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Rep Pts: 5365
Post on old board: 15786

It was pretty obvious that he had Parkinson's two FF ago when the kept showing full body shots of him and Bucci and his hands and arms were shaking. It was uncomfortable to watch. This year they were a bit smarter with their video shots.

Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!

ReplyQuote
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 4884
Post on old board: 10695

Just got my tix.  Still plenty of space on the Club level, as well as around the arena generally.

B1G refs... corrupt, or just incompetent?

ReplyQuote
OutofState OutofMind
(@outofstateoutofmind)
Wooger Level
Rep Pts: 267

@jupiter As I recall he didn't even work the second semifinal last year.

ReplyQuote

streakygopher
(@streakygopher)
Broten Level Golden
Rep Pts: 2638
Post on old board: 15478

Posted by: @jwg

What are "priority holders"?

ReplyQuote
Gophers2023
(@gophers2023)
Wooger Level
Rep Pts: 367

Every time you buy FF tickets through the official channel you get one more priority point and they have groups they open up tickets to first based on that.

ReplyQuote
streakygopher
(@streakygopher)
Broten Level Golden
Rep Pts: 2638
Post on old board: 15478

Posted by: @gophers2023

Every time you buy FF tickets through the official channel you get one more priority point and they have groups they open up tickets to first based on that.

gotcha thanks

Do gopher season ticket holders get an advanced option to buy at some point?

ReplyQuote
Jupiter ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Rep Pts: 5365
Post on old board: 15786

Posted by: @outofstateoutofmind

@jupiter As I recall he didn't even work the second semifinal last year.

Correct

Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!

ReplyQuote
JWG
 JWG
(@jwg)
Leopold Level Golden
Topic starter  

Posted by: @streakygopher

Posted by: @gophers2023

gotcha thanks

Do gopher season ticket holders get an advanced option to buy at some point?

No.  Unless they make the Frozen Four and then the school will have their allotment of tickets to sell.  If that happens, they'll sell them in Gopher Score order of priority.

ReplyQuote
frozen4champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Rep Pts: 12764
Post on old board: 9626

My priority was today. Tix purchased. The club level is starting to sell out, especially on the sides. There was plenty of tix on the ends though. 

I'm 50% factual and 50% sarcastic. When you get to know me, you will know which is which.

ReplyQuote
Viking
(@viking)
Micheletti Level Golden
Rep Pts: 533

We got into club level as well. The sides will probably be filling in soon. I'm not sure when other priority groups get access. 

ReplyQuote

Gophers2023
(@gophers2023)
Wooger Level

Four Club rail seats on the side acquired thanks to some helpful pre-scouting from @Frozen4Champs

Could not have asked for a better result given my priority. Wow.

ReplyQuote
Boats
(@boats)
Micheletti Level
Rep Pts: 725

How much are tickets going for? We are planning on going to our first FF this year and have no idea how much we need to be budgeting for it haha. Looks like Nov 1 is when we can buy.

ReplyQuote
Gophers2023
(@gophers2023)
Wooger Level

1258 for four club seats

18 bucks of that in fees

Upper level is 220 a pop so probably like 225 a pop with fees.

Boats reacted
ReplyQuote
Hey_Sioux_Suck
(@hey_sioux_suck)
Wooger Level
Rep Pts: 266

Got our club seats today! 

ReplyQuote
drumhead09
(@drumhead09)
Rep Pts: 2

Looking at the prices in the presale email, is that per session or total for both? It's not super clear. For instance, club level is listed at $310. Is that the total for 1 ticket for both sessions?

ReplyQuote
MNNavy
(@mnnavy)
Bonin Level Golden
Rep Pts: 1268

Posted by: @drumhead09

Looking at the prices in the presale email, is that per session or total for both? It's not super clear. For instance, club level is listed at $310. Is that the total for 1 ticket for both sessions?

It's both sessions.

Tact is the ability to step on a man's toes without messing up the shine on his shoes - Harry S Truman

Steve MN reacted
ReplyQuote
NYC Gopher fan
(@nyc-gopher-fan)
Lucia Level Golden
Rep Pts: 140

Just got 8 seats in 125 through the gopher ticket presale. If we don’t make it, we can gouge nodak or wisco fans 😉 

in case anyone was wondering we didn’t get 8 to hog or scalp- we need 6-7 for family and 1-2 more for out of town friends coming in 

club sections only had single seats available 

ReplyQuote

MikeEruzione11
(@mikeeruzione11)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 4656

Got club seats this morning! Now we need the Gophers to get rolling.

ReplyQuote
Boats
(@boats)
Micheletti Level

I still have not gotten my link. Says I can buy at 1PM, but still looking for the link. Hopefully it comes soon lol

ReplyQuote
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Broten Level
Rep Pts: 2401

Got 8 club seats this AM in C18 through Gopher ticket priority. Hope to see y’all and the team there!

ReplyQuote
Greyeagle
(@greyeagle)
Mayasich Level Moderator Golden
Rep Pts: 10846
Post on old board: 21741

Four in section 122 procured.

Let's go, boys!

Ice Hockey Celebration GIF by NCAA Championships

“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”

― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YoungEagle reacted
ReplyQuote
Orion
(@orion)
Stauber Level Golden
Rep Pts: 774

Posted by: @boats

I still have not gotten my link. Says I can buy at 1PM, but still looking for the link. Hopefully it comes soon lol

Got my link at about 12:55.  The code included is not a valid code.  Either that or 2 pm eastern is not 1 pm central.  

Who is worse, the NCAA or Ticketmaster?

ReplyQuote
Boats
(@boats)
Micheletti Level

@orion Yep, I am getting the same error. Great

ReplyQuote
Boats
(@boats)
Micheletti Level

Posted by: @orion

Posted by: @boats

Got my link at about 12:55.  The code included is not a valid code.  Either that or 2 pm eastern is not 1 pm central.  

Who is worse, the NCAA or Ticketmaster?

Got mine! Code worked. I did Ncaaff and it worked. Not sure if just coincidence or they finally turned it on. Section 124 for us.

ReplyQuote

Gophers2023
(@gophers2023)
Wooger Level

Glad to see there's a lot of demand in case I need to offload 2 or all 4 tickets in March. Assuming at least one or two big teams makes it.

ReplyQuote
YoungEagle
(@youngeagle)
Leopold Level Golden
Rep Pts: 1789

Posted by: @greyeagle

Four in section 122 procured.

Let's go, boys!

Ice Hockey Celebration GIF by NCAA Championships

Cant Wait! 

3rd Frozen Four for me! 2009, 2022, & 2024! 

'29, '40, '74, '76, '79, '02, & '03
GPL's Resident Cabin Enthusiast & Cadets Hockey Fan

ReplyQuote
maroon and gold
(@maroon_and_gold)
Mariucci Level
Rep Pts: 7601

Got my tickets. Will be my first Frozen Four ever?.

I hope A) the Gophers are there and B) the green team isn’t there, those are my requirements ?. I just need 1 of those 2 to be happy. Both and I’ll be thrilled

Greyeagle reacted
ReplyQuote
The Rube
(@the-rube)
Mariucci Level Golden

Makes me sad about the lack of tailgating. Those were some of the best times. The very unofficial "GPL Tailgate" was HUGE. This is just a fraction of the crowd, and post-game we literally took over Tom Reid's. Yes, we all knew each other, for the most part.

AF4

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the United States you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

ReplyQuote
upnorthkid
(@upnorthkid)
Broten Level
Rep Pts: 2401

Posted by: @the-rube

Makes me sad about the lack of tailgating. Those were some of the best times. The very unofficial "GPL Tailgate" was HUGE. This is just a fraction of the crowd, and post-game we literally took over Tom Reid's. Yes, we all knew each other, for the most part.

AF4

guess you’ll just have to post up in Tom Reid’s pre and post game then

ReplyQuote
The Rube
(@the-rube)
Mariucci Level Golden

Posted by: @upnorthkid

AF4

guess you’ll just have to post up in Tom Reid’s pre and post game then

Have done that. A UNHer grabbed a prime table mid-game. Bouncer was all "is it just you, because this is a busy spot, you can't hog that for yourself!" (total douche). 30 minutes later, we went to the bouncer, and said "see this crowd around this spot? We all know each other." It was about 60-70 people. Grin

upnorthkid reacted
ReplyQuote
Steve MN
(@steve-mn)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 4884
Post on old board: 10695

AF4

That pic must just be the crew that isn't inside at the F5 games?  There's so few people in it.

Or was that one of the F4 tailgates... and most of the crew was inside the X?

B1G refs... corrupt, or just incompetent?

ReplyQuote

The Rube
(@the-rube)
Mariucci Level Golden

This was the 2011 F4, and it was early enough that not everyone had showed up yet. Smile

ReplyQuote
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Mariucci Level Golden
Rep Pts: 7507
Post on old board: 10120

Posted by: @steve-mn

AF4

That pic must just be the crew that isn't inside at the F5 games?  There's so few people in it.

Or was that one of the F4 tailgates... and most of the crew was inside the X?

that pic missed pretty much the entire Gopher crew.  ?

ReplyQuote
gopherfun83
(@gopherfun83)
Micheletti Level Golden
Rep Pts: 748

We have our tickets for the championship game! Very excited and can't wait to see the Gophers win it all this year!

ReplyQuote
The Rube
(@the-rube)
Mariucci Level Golden

Posted by: @gopherfun83

We have our tickets for the championship game! Very excited and can't wait to see the Gophers win it all this year!

I have to work that day, but I made it VERY clear I am out an hour before puck drop so I can get home, and settle in for the game. 

ReplyQuote
gopherfun83
(@gopherfun83)
Micheletti Level Golden
Rep Pts: 748

Posted by: @gopherfun83

I have to work that day, but I made it VERY clear I am out an hour before puck drop so I can get home, and settle in for the game. 

I have to work on the Thursday before, for the 4/11 game, so I'm hoping the Gophers play the late game. I'm not a big fan of the early start weekday games. 

ReplyQuote
Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 7439
Post on old board: 18942

I much prefer an earlier start if I can attend in person.  As such as someone that is watching from afar an early weekday start is also preferred while a later start on weekends works out better for me.

ReplyQuote