Portal Forum General Other Sports U.S. & International Soccer

  • This topic has 1,503 replies, 62 voices, and was last updated Jun 22 at 12:18pm by Slap ShotSlap Shot.
Viewing 75 posts - 976 through 1,050 (of 1,504 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #159444 Quote
    gatorgator
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    FIFA invites the trapped Thai Soccer Team to the World Cup Finals, if they get out in time.

    #159445 Quote
    gopherguy13gopherguy13
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    That should be a yellow for diving to Neymar.

    “Hey, we’ve got nothing going on, I’ll throw myself to the floor and hope the ref incorrectly calls a penalty”

    The only way it’s going to stop is if it starts getting carded. They’d think twice about doing it if it came with cards/suspensions

    #159446 Quote
    gopherguy13gopherguy13
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    What a save by Courtois on Neymar!

    #159447 Quote
    Reg DunlopReg Dunlop
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Brazilian Diving Team heading home. :dance:

    #159448 Quote
    Bonin21Bonin21
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    My poor wife has lived in Loserville long enough for it to affect her home country. :-(

    #159449 Quote
    F Da SueF Da Sue
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    gopherguy13 wrote:


    That should be a yellow for diving to Neymar.

    “Hey, we’ve got nothing going on, I’ll throw myself to the floor and hope the ref incorrectly calls a penalty”

    The only way it’s going to stop is if it starts getting carded. They’d think twice about doing it if it came with cards/suspensions

    I wonder if it’s a cultute thing? Maybe South Americans really don’t care about all the diving? Maybe it’s one of the reasons the sport isn’t that popular here. I know that I’ve found myself mostly rooting against teams that dive instead of rooting for teams that I like during this tournament. There’s just something about watching a grown man roll around on the ground faking an injury only to get up seconds later without any consequences that makes it hard for me to take the sport seriously.

    #159450 Quote
    gatorgator
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    gopherguy13 wrote:


    The only way it’s going to stop is if it starts getting carded. They’d think twice about doing it if it came with cards/suspensions


    What about matching yellows? Like hockey…

    #159451 Quote
    Snowcool08Snowcool08
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    gator wrote:


    gopherguy13 wrote:


    The only way it’s going to stop is if it starts getting carded. They’d think twice about doing it if it came with cards/suspensions


    What about matching yellows? Like hockey…


    But if the player didn’t do anything that resembled a foul in the first place, you’re penalizing him for another guy’s actions.

    #159452 Quote
    MATTMATT
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Snowcool08 wrote:


    gator wrote:


    gopherguy13 wrote:


    The only way it’s going to stop is if it starts getting carded. They’d think twice about doing it if it came with cards/suspensions


    What about matching yellows? Like hockey…


    But if the player didn’t do anything that resembled a foul in the first place, you’re penalizing him for another guy’s actions.

    What about matching yellows if there are two offenses (a foul and a dive), and only one yellow if there’s only one offense (a dive)?

    #159453 Quote
    gopherguy13gopherguy13
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    MATT wrote:


    Snowcool08 wrote:


    gator wrote:


    gopherguy13 wrote:


    The only way it’s going to stop is if it starts getting carded. They’d think twice about doing it if it came with cards/suspensions


    What about matching yellows? Like hockey…


    But if the player didn’t do anything that resembled a foul in the first place, you’re penalizing him for another guy’s actions.

    What about matching yellows if there are two offenses (a foul and a dive), and only one yellow if there’s only one offense (a dive)?

    Yeah, the bottom line is that FIFA has to take a stand on diving and start carding it. I’m sure there will be an adjustment period, and there will be some controversial cards given for perceived dives, but it’s for the good of the game.

    #159454 Quote
    J22J22
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    gopherguy13 wrote:


    MATT wrote:


    Snowcool08 wrote:


    gator wrote:


    gopherguy13 wrote:


    The only way it’s going to stop is if it starts getting carded. They’d think twice about doing it if it came with cards/suspensions


    What about matching yellows? Like hockey…


    But if the player didn’t do anything that resembled a foul in the first place, you’re penalizing him for another guy’s actions.

    What about matching yellows if there are two offenses (a foul and a dive), and only one yellow if there’s only one offense (a dive)?

    Yeah, the bottom line is that FIFA has to take a stand on diving and start carding it. I’m sure there will be an adjustment period, and there will be some controversial cards given for perceived dives, but it’s for the good of the game.

    You can’t really expect officials to be able to catch all the diving going on during a game. They will also be very reluctant to start booting guys from games on calls that would be hard to be 100% sure about. What can and should be done is video review after games and suspensions from future games because of it.

    Suspend one guy for a couple of games and put out the video of why he’s being suspended, and that shit ends real quick.

    #159455 Quote
    D2DD2D
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    J22 wrote:


    Suspend one guy for a couple of games and put out the video of why he’s being suspended, and that $h!t ends real quick.


    Award a penalty shot to the other team and that $h!t would end even quicker.

    #159456 Quote
    MATTMATT
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    #159457 Quote
    OrionOrion
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    I used to work with a guy from Columbia. According to him diving is a skill just like any other in soccer. I got the impression that diving only is looked down upon by Americans

    #159458 Quote
    gopherguy13gopherguy13
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Orion wrote:


    I used to work with a guy from Columbia. According to him diving is a skill just like any other in soccer. I got the impression that diving only is looked down upon by Americans

    Alex Lalas went with that take today. That the World Cup is a melting pot of cultures, and some cultures view diving as a skill.

    I think it’s mostly Central and South America where this is the case.

    #159459 Quote
    davescharfdavescharf
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    gopherguy13 wrote:


    What a save by Courtois on Neymar!

    I just watched both games. If Courtois isn’t 6’5 that’s a tie game. He was brilliant all night

    I couldn’t help but think that Roberto Martinez is barely an average manager after tonight. He was way too slow making changes and it nearly cost them

    That Brazil – Belgium game was quite fun to watch.

    #159460 Quote
    GreyeagleGreyeagle
    Moderator
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    gopherguy13 wrote:


    Orion wrote:


    I used to work with a guy from Columbia. According to him diving is a skill just like any other in soccer. I got the impression that diving only is looked down upon by Americans

    Alex Lalas went with that take today. That the World Cup is a melting pot of cultures, and some cultures view diving as a skill.

    I think it’s mostly Central and South America where this is the case.


    And wisconsin. 🤔😉

    #159461 Quote
    BertogliatBertogliat
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Greyeagle wrote:


    gopherguy13 wrote:


    Orion wrote:


    I used to work with a guy from Columbia. According to him diving is a skill just like any other in soccer. I got the impression that diving only is looked down upon by Americans

    Alex Lalas went with that take today. That the World Cup is a melting pot of cultures, and some cultures view diving as a skill.

    I think it’s mostly Central and South America where this is the case.


    And wisconsin. 🤔😉

    And Duluth.

    #159462 Quote
    gatorgator
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    :wave: Russia…

    #159463 Quote
    mjarz02mjarz02
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Feeling pretty good about my World Cup picks, have 3 of 4 semifinalists. France vs England in the final with France winning the cup.

    #159464 Quote
    davescharfdavescharf
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Harry McGuire is another of these guys who doesn’t look like he should be nearly as good as he is. He seems to win absolutely every aerial battle even when he doesn’t jump.

    Lukaku is like this too in some regards…he’s a beast with an amazing combo of size, power and speed. He’s a handful for any back line

    I also swear I have a better chance of scoring a goal than Raheem Sterling in this World Cup

    #159465 Quote
    BigbeerBigbeer
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      gator wrote:

      :wave: Russia…

      That was some game tho

      #159466 Quote
      gopherguy13gopherguy13
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      davescharf wrote:


      Harry McGuire is another of these guys who doesn’t look like he should be nearly as good as he is. He seems to win absolutely every aerial battle even when he doesn’t jump.

      Lukaku is like this too in some regards…he’s a beast with an amazing combo of size, power and speed. He’s a handful for any back line

      I also swear I have a better chance of scoring a goal than Raheem Sterling in this World Cup

      McGuire was immense for England today, he’s a real force in that back 3, and fantastic in the air.

      Sterling was interesting today, I felt that he played well, he was making good runs and pressing where he needed to, just couldn’t finish. I don’t know if the weight of the England crest is too much, or what, but he doesn’t seem to play with the same confidence as he does at City. I wonder what the English press will have to say; he always is under a microscope with them.

      #159467 Quote
      davescharfdavescharf
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      gopherguy13 wrote:


      davescharf wrote:


      Harry McGuire is another of these guys who doesn’t look like he should be nearly as good as he is. He seems to win absolutely every aerial battle even when he doesn’t jump.

      Lukaku is like this too in some regards…he’s a beast with an amazing combo of size, power and speed. He’s a handful for any back line

      I also swear I have a better chance of scoring a goal than Raheem Sterling in this World Cup

      McGuire was immense for England today, he’s a real force in that back 3, and fantastic in the air.

      Sterling was interesting today, I felt that he played well, he was making good runs and pressing where he needed to, just couldn’t finish. I don’t know if the weight of the England crest is too much, or what, but he doesn’t seem to play with the same confidence as he does at City. I wonder what the English press will have to say; he always is under a microscope with them.

      McGuire has been very good the whole tournament. I’m sure now Sterling will score a brace or something

      #159468 Quote
      VegasgopherVegasgopher
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      Bertogliat wrote:


      Greyeagle wrote:


      gopherguy13 wrote:


      Orion wrote:


      I used to work with a guy from Columbia. According to him diving is a skill just like any other in soccer. I got the impression that diving only is looked down upon by Americans

      Alex Lalas went with that take today. That the World Cup is a melting pot of cultures, and some cultures view diving as a skill.

      I think it’s mostly Central and South America where this is the case.


      And wisconsin. 🤔😉

      And Duluth.

      Robbie made it an art form…

      #159469 Quote
      solarsolar
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      I am pretty excited for the France/Belgium match today. I really wonder how either of the other two teams will be able to keep up with them in the final.

      #159470 Quote
      MATTMATT
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      gator wrote:


      FIFA invites the trapped Thai Soccer Team to the World Cup Finals, if they get out in time.

      Seems like they might actually make it

      #159471 Quote
      Gopher Hockey RubeGopher Hockey Rube
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      MATT wrote:


      gator wrote:


      FIFA invites the trapped Thai Soccer Team to the World Cup Finals, if they get out in time.

      Seems like they might actually make it

      Nope. They said the kids have to stay in the hospital for 7 days. Bummer.

      #159472 Quote
      gopherguy13gopherguy13
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      England are so motivated. Real departure from England teams of the past.

      Did they swap places with Germany before the tournament?

      #159473 Quote
      YoungEagleYoungEagle
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      England in dire straights right now. 10 left to tie it. Wow!

      #159474 Quote
      GreyeagleGreyeagle
      Moderator
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      YoungEagle wrote:


      England in dire straights right now. 10 left to tie it. Wow!


      It’s their walk of life. :D

      #159475 Quote
      davescharfdavescharf
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      Greyeagle wrote:


      YoungEagle wrote:


      England in dire straights right now. 10 left to tie it. Wow!


      It’s their walk of life. :D

      Stop it and give me my MTV

      #159476 Quote
      gatorgator
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      Go Croatia… screw the French… and French dressing.

      #159477 Quote
      gopherguy13gopherguy13
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      davescharf wrote:


      Greyeagle wrote:


      YoungEagle wrote:


      England in dire straights right now. 10 left to tie it. Wow!


      It’s their walk of life. :D

      Stop it and give me my MTV

      I missed the last part of the game installing my microwave oven and moving some color TVs.

      #159478 Quote
      GreyeagleGreyeagle
      Moderator
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      gopherguy13 wrote:


      davescharf wrote:


      Greyeagle wrote:


      YoungEagle wrote:


      England in dire straights right now. 10 left to tie it. Wow!


      It’s their walk of life. :D

      Stop it and give me my MTV

      I missed the last part of the game installing my microwave oven and moving some color TVs.

      Warning lights are flashing down at Quality Control…

      #159479 Quote
      gopherguy13gopherguy13
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      All comes down to this… Let’s hope for a good match!

      #159480 Quote
      YoungEagleYoungEagle
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      Croatia’s kits are phenomenal

      #159481 Quote
      Bonin21Bonin21
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      If Kante shuts down Modric, I’d say he cements himself as a top ten player in the world and maybe top five. And he still drives his old Mini Cooper.

      #159482 Quote
      Bonin21Bonin21
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      All off a dive

      #159483 Quote
      Slap ShotSlap Shot
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      Dammit. Croatia dominated opening play yet concedes the first goal.

      #159484 Quote
      Slap ShotSlap Shot
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      Yaaaasaaah!

      #159485 Quote
      gopherguy13gopherguy13
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      What a goal!

      #159486 Quote
      Bonin21Bonin21
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      Already better than the last two finals

      #159487 Quote
      Bonin21Bonin21
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      Penalty

      #159488 Quote
      Slap ShotSlap Shot
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      Terrible call?

      #159489 Quote
      Bonin21Bonin21
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      Nope

      #159490 Quote
      Bonin21Bonin21
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      Most neutrals have to be pulling for Croatia. Still hope at 2-1.

      #159491 Quote
      Bonin21Bonin21
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      They won’t stop the game for lightning?

      #159492 Quote
      gopherguy13gopherguy13
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      Slap Shot wrote:


      Terrible call?

      It was definitely a penalty

      #159493 Quote
      Border GopherBorder Gopher
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        Croatia getting absolutely shafted. Griezmann dive, Pogbad offside on their goal, and then a terrible handball call. VAR is a joke

        #159494 Quote
        Bonin21Bonin21
        • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        What a fast half holy crap, but an amazing game so far.

        #159495 Quote
        Border GopherBorder Gopher
          Up
          0
          Down
          ::

          You’d think France was in South America by the amount they flop around. Pathetic group of players.

          #159496 Quote
          Slap ShotSlap Shot
          • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
          Up
          0
          Down
          ::

          gopherguy13 wrote:


          Slap Shot wrote:


          Terrible call?

          It was definitely a penalty

          Why?

          Anyway Croatia had 60% possessive but I was told the lower half had no business being in this final.

          #159497 Quote
          Border GopherBorder Gopher
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            No way it was deliberate and it wasn’t in an unnatural position. When you jump your arms go up. It hit it off of a flick as well. Don’t even care about the brutal commentators in the states say.

            #159498 Quote
            gopherguy13gopherguy13
            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            Slap Shot wrote:


            gopherguy13 wrote:


            Slap Shot wrote:


            Terrible call?

            It was definitely a penalty

            Why?

            Anyway Croatia had 60% possessive but I was told the lower half had no business being in this final.

            By the letter of the law, it’s a Grey area. Was it intentional? Was it in an unnatural position? Maybe, maybe not.

            But the reality is, a situation like that (hand out to the side, not in front of the body, blocking a ball heading towards goal) a penalty is almost always given.

            Croatia look good though, they can recover from this.

            #159499 Quote
            Slap ShotSlap Shot
            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            gopherguy13 wrote:


            Slap Shot wrote:


            gopherguy13 wrote:


            Slap Shot wrote:


            Terrible call?

            It was definitely a penalty

            Why?

            Anyway Croatia had 60% possessive but I was told the lower half had no business being in this final.

            By the letter of the law, it’s a Grey area. Was it intentional? Was it in an unnatural position? Maybe, maybe not.

            Can’t call it imho. Clearly wasn’t intentional or unnatural.

            #159500 Quote
            gopherguy13gopherguy13
            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            Brilliant start to the half for Croatia. Level it up!

            #159501 Quote
            gopherguy13gopherguy13
            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            Slap Shot wrote:


            gopherguy13 wrote:


            Slap Shot wrote:


            gopherguy13 wrote:


            Slap Shot wrote:


            Terrible call?

            It was definitely a penalty

            Why?

            Anyway Croatia had 60% possessive but I was told the lower half had no business being in this final.

            By the letter of the law, it’s a Grey area. Was it intentional? Was it in an unnatural position? Maybe, maybe not.

            Can’t call it imho.

            I think that’s a valid viewpoint. It was close.

            Ref is in a tough spot there. Either way he calls it, he’s going to have people freaking out about it.

            #159502 Quote
            Bonin21Bonin21
            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            Game over

            #159503 Quote
            gopherguy13gopherguy13
            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            Shocked they took out Kante. I know he’s on a yellow, but wow.

            #159504 Quote
            gopherguy13gopherguy13
            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            Yeah that puts Croatia in a tough spot

            #159505 Quote
            Chris83Chris83
            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            Dagger

            #159506 Quote
            Bonin21Bonin21
            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            Too much firepower

            #159507 Quote
            Steve MNSteve MN
            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            And another dagger…

            #159508 Quote
            Chris83Chris83
            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            WTF was that???? :shock:

            #159509 Quote
            gopherguy13gopherguy13
            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            What are you doing, Hugo?!

            #159510 Quote
            gopherguy13gopherguy13
            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            Hell of a tournament! I thought France was the most talented team in the world coming into the tournament. They were able to put it all together, props to them. They should still be very, very dangerous in 2022.

            #159511 Quote
            Bonin21Bonin21
            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            Get the Croatian an umbrella

            #159512 Quote
            davescharfdavescharf
            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            gopherguy13 wrote:


            What are you doing, Hugo?!

            Admit it, that was very Spursy :lol:

            I was OK with the penalty call. When your arm is out you risk getting it called

            #159513 Quote
            mjarz02mjarz02
            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            Border Gopher wrote:


            No way it was deliberate and it wasn’t in an unnatural position. When you jump your arms go up. It hit it off of a flick as well. Don’t even care about the brutal commentators in the states say.

            His hand was coming down when it made contact with the ball. No effort to keep hands/arms tucked in. Easy call.

            #159514 Quote
            BigbeerBigbeer
              Up
              0
              Down
              ::

              In the end, the ball hit his hand 10 feet in front of his own goal and deflected OOB on a scoring chance. It’s the right call, it’s not like it didn’t happen.

              #159515 Quote
              VegasgopherVegasgopher
              • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
              Up
              0
              Down
              ::

              gator wrote:


              Go Croatia… screw the French… and French dressing.

              Worst. Dressing. EVER

              #159516 Quote
              gopherguy13gopherguy13
              • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
              Up
              0
              Down
              ::

              davescharf wrote:


              gopherguy13 wrote:


              What are you doing, Hugo?!

              Admit it, that was very Spursy :lol:

              I was OK with the penalty call. When your arm is out you risk getting it called

              My Manchester United supporting friend’s text simply said “so Spursy” :lol:

              #159517 Quote
              gatorgator
              • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
              Up
              0
              Down
              ::

              Opening lines for 2022 World Cup…

              Brazil 6-1

              France 13-2

              Germany 7-1

              USA 60-1

              #159518 Quote
              Bonin21Bonin21
              • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
              Up
              0
              Down
              ::

              Our plan is to be there supporting Brazil. :) Though I’d be lying if I said I’m not questioning Qatar as a host.

            Viewing 75 posts - 976 through 1,050 (of 1,504 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

            Portal Forum General Other Sports U.S. & International Soccer