Portal Forum General Other Sports Pro/Club Soccer

  • This topic has 257 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated Apr 17 at 4:11pm by VikingViking.
Viewing 75 posts - 151 through 225 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #180570 Quote
    Border GopherBorder Gopher
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      AC Milan is out :lol:

      #180571 Quote
      gopherguy13gopherguy13
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      davescharf wrote:


      gopherguy13 wrote:


      Very entertaining seeing this thing go down in flames so fast :lol:

      For you and I we now have hope the teams we support will actually win another trophy in the future ;)

      How dare you disrespect the storied Audi Cup!

      https://static.standard.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2019/07/31/22/tottenham-bayern-310719zf.jpg?width=968" />

      #180572 Quote
      davescharfdavescharf
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      gopherguy13 wrote:


      davescharf wrote:


      gopherguy13 wrote:


      Very entertaining seeing this thing go down in flames so fast :lol:

      For you and I we now have hope the teams we support will actually win another trophy in the future ;)

      How dare you disrespect the storied Audi Cup!

      https://static.standard.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2019/07/31/22/tottenham-bayern-310719zf.jpg?width=968" />

      You should be happy I gave you credit for winning anything. At least we win FA Cups

      #180573 Quote
      VikingViking
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      davescharf wrote:


      gopherguy13 wrote:


      davescharf wrote:


      gopherguy13 wrote:


      Very entertaining seeing this thing go down in flames so fast :lol:

      For you and I we now have hope the teams we support will actually win another trophy in the future ;)

      How dare you disrespect the storied Audi Cup!

      https://static.standard.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2019/07/31/22/tottenham-bayern-310719zf.jpg?width=968" />

      You should be happy I gave you credit for winning anything. At least we win FA Cups


      FA Cup final… Champions League semifinal… :biggrin2:

      #180574 Quote
      davescharfdavescharf
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      Viking wrote:


      davescharf wrote:


      gopherguy13 wrote:


      davescharf wrote:


      gopherguy13 wrote:


      Very entertaining seeing this thing go down in flames so fast :lol:

      For you and I we now have hope the teams we support will actually win another trophy in the future ;)

      How dare you disrespect the storied Audi Cup!

      https://static.standard.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2019/07/31/22/tottenham-bayern-310719zf.jpg?width=968" />

      You should be happy I gave you credit for winning anything. At least we win FA Cups


      FA Cup final… Champions League semifinal… :biggrin2:

      Trust me – my jab was directed to another north London squad. You west side boys can stay the heck out of it :)

      #180575 Quote
      Reg DunlopReg Dunlop
      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      This whole saga will make for a good Netflix movie.

      On Prime there is a good short series called “El Presidente” It humorously details the FIFA/CONEMBOL corruption scandal in the Qatar World Cup bid. Again, it shows that being a million/billionaire doesn’t make you the smartest person in the room.

      #180576 Quote
      Border GopherBorder Gopher
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        Siri, show me the most ridiculous red card ever.

        https://twitter.com/SedentaryGary/status/1386020051355058176

        #180577 Quote
        Slap ShotSlap Shot
        • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        Pulisic!!

        #180578 Quote
        LaxrefLaxref
        • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        Quite the scene at Old Trafford.

        #180579 Quote
        VikingViking
        • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        Blue is the colour!!! Chelsea on to Istanbul for the Champions League final!!

        #180580 Quote
        Reg DunlopReg Dunlop
        • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        Viking wrote:


        Blue is the colour!!! Chelsea on to Istanbul for the Champions League final!!

        You can thank Germany later. :lol:

        #180581 Quote
        VikingViking
        • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        Reg Dunlop wrote:


        Viking wrote:


        Blue is the colour!!! Chelsea on to Istanbul for the Champions League final!!

        You can thank Germany later. :lol:


        Been thanking them for years!! Prost!! :beerchug:

        #180582 Quote
        davescharfdavescharf
        • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        Viking wrote:


        Blue is the colour!!! Chelsea on to Istanbul for the Champions League final!!

        For me this is like trying to find something to root for when UND and Wisconsin play each other in hockey

        #180583 Quote
        VikingViking
        • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        davescharf wrote:


        Viking wrote:


        Blue is the colour!!! Chelsea on to Istanbul for the Champions League final!!

        For me this is like trying to find something to root for when UND and Wisconsin play each other in hockey


        Spurs aren’t involved.

        #180584 Quote
        JC65JC65
        • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
        #180585 Quote
        gopherguy13gopherguy13
        • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        davescharf wrote:


        Viking wrote:


        Blue is the colour!!! Chelsea on to Istanbul for the Champions League final!!

        For me this is like trying to find something to root for when UND and Wisconsin play each other in hockey

        I’ll find myself forced to root for Chelsea just because of Pulisic lol

        #180586 Quote
        davescharfdavescharf
        • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        gopherguy13 wrote:


        davescharf wrote:


        Viking wrote:


        Blue is the colour!!! Chelsea on to Istanbul for the Champions League final!!

        For me this is like trying to find something to root for when UND and Wisconsin play each other in hockey

        I’ll find myself forced to root for Chelsea just because of Pulisic lol

        Pretty much the same for me.

        #180587 Quote
        gopherguy13gopherguy13
        • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        You’re welcome [mention]Viking[/mention]!

        #180588 Quote
        College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
          Up
          0
          Down
          ::

          Viking wrote:


          davescharf wrote:


          Viking wrote:


          Blue is the colour!!! Chelsea on to Istanbul for the Champions League final!!

          For me this is like trying to find something to root for when UND and Wisconsin play each other in hockey


          Spurs aren’t involved.

          The Spurs just did Chelsea a HUGE favor by getting them into the Champions League.

          Chelsea on the last day of league play loses to 11th place Aston Villa 2-1 but gets into the Champion League when their London crosstown rival Tohennham wins at Leicester City 4-2 coming back from two deficits (1-0 and 2-1) to keep Leicester City out of the Champions League.

          #180589 Quote
          davescharfdavescharf
          • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
          Up
          0
          Down
          ::

          gopherguy13 wrote:


          You’re welcome @Viking!

          [/[mention]Viking[/mention]

          :censored: Leceister and :censored: Garett Bale

          #180590 Quote
          MATTMATT
          • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
          Up
          0
          Down
          ::

          They were gonna get in anyway with a win next Saturday 🏆 🥇🙌🏽

          #180591 Quote
          College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            The best team this season will have something to say about that.

            #180592 Quote
            College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
              Up
              0
              Down
              ::

              Thoughts on Ronaldo getting benched today for Juventus (he has scored 36 goals in all competitions this season for them) with their Championship League hopes on the line? Where will he be playing next season?

              #180593 Quote
              VikingViking
              • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
              Up
              0
              Down
              ::

              gopherguy13 wrote:


              You’re welcome @Viking!

              Much appreciated!!!

              #180594 Quote
              College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
                Up
                0
                Down
                ::

                Pulisic just became the first American to every play in a Champions League final. I hope City scores the tying goal so Pulisic can score the game winner,

                He just missed a great opportunity to give Chelsea a 2-0.

                #180595 Quote
                VikingViking
                • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                Up
                0
                Down
                ::

                So this certain club from west London won a game…

                CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!

                Blue is the colour!

                Football is the game!

                We’re all together

                And winning is our aim

                So cheer us on through the sun and rain

                ‘Cause CHELSEA, CHELSEA is our name!!

                #180596 Quote
                MATTMATT
                • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                Up
                0
                Down
                ::

                MATT wrote:


                They were gonna get in anyway with a win next Saturday 🏆 🥇🙌🏽


                🔵🏆🔵🥇🔵🙌🏽🔵

                #180597 Quote
                BigbeerBigbeer
                  Up
                  0
                  Down
                  ::

                  There is some world class flopping going on the the Italy/Spain game. How are these guys not embarrassed?

                  #180598 Quote
                  BigbeerBigbeer
                    Up
                    0
                    Down
                    ::

                    I don’t know why I always have to watch big time international soccer to remember how stupid the rules are. How is it this popular?

                    #180599 Quote
                    alignrockalignrock
                      Up
                      0
                      Down
                      ::

                      Bigbeer wrote:


                      I don’t know why I always have to watch big time international soccer to remember how stupid the rules are. How is it this popular?

                      Because personal taste is a thing, the world is really big and all sports have plenty of stupid rules?

                      #180600 Quote
                      BigbeerBigbeer
                        Up
                        0
                        Down
                        ::

                        alignrock wrote:


                        Bigbeer wrote:


                        I don’t know why I always have to watch big time international soccer to remember how stupid the rules are. How is it this popular?

                        Because personal taste is a thing, the world is really big and all sports have plenty of stupid rules?


                        All sports have some dumb rules that often get changed and sometimes changed again. Soccer is the only sport based on a constant parade of dumb rules and questionable calls but never tweaked. Because of the dumb rules, a questionable call in the first 10 minutes can mean a loss at the end because it’s so ridiculously hard to score…most sports aren’t like that. Soccer is set up as so anti-offense that one little mistake or bad call will determine the whole game. Then if you manage to get the game to a shootout, the shootout is set up so pro-offense that if one of the goalies manages to make a single save his team will probably win. Who thought this was a good idea?

                        Take the England/Denmark game today. In the box, a Denmark player barely bumps Sterling who of course immediately falls to the ground drawing a penalty which of course was a goal even tho the goalie made the initial save.

                        At the very least, tweak the offside rule, move back the penalty kick spot back about 5ft and maybe call an occasional penalty for diving.

                        It’s not about taste…soccer would be a beautiful game if manipulating the refs with bad acting wasn’t the main determining factor on who wins.

                        #180601 Quote
                        alignrockalignrock
                          Up
                          0
                          Down
                          ::

                          Bigbeer wrote:


                          alignrock wrote:


                          Bigbeer wrote:


                          I don’t know why I always have to watch big time international soccer to remember how stupid the rules are. How is it this popular?

                          Because personal taste is a thing, the world is really big and all sports have plenty of stupid rules?


                          All sports have some dumb rules that often get changed and sometimes changed again.

                          And I would argue that, as a result, every American sport is insanely over officiated.

                          #180602 Quote
                          Border GopherBorder Gopher
                            Up
                            0
                            Down
                            ::

                            I’m personally not aware of any controversies whatsoever with the rules in MLB, NHL, NFL, or NBA. The rules are always clear and concise and the officiating is very consistent and sound.

                            #180603 Quote
                            Border GopherBorder Gopher
                              Up
                              0
                              Down
                              ::

                              Hardly the most controversial penalty given. Maybe a little soft and Sterling was probably looking for it, but there is contact and both of the challenges by the Danish players were daft and risky.

                              https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210708/25ad6773c31b8a4c6a2aedb723bfdbc0.gif" />

                              #180604 Quote
                              davescharfdavescharf
                              • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                              Up
                              0
                              Down
                              ::

                              I’ve seen a lot worse not called. Both those challenges are late and can be called a foul. As much as I hate the VAR I don’t think you can force the referee to take a look at this because of a clear error.

                              It sucks for Denmark is happened in ET of a knockout game but I’m not going to get into an uproar over it

                              #180605 Quote
                              Snowcool08Snowcool08
                              • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                              Up
                              0
                              Down
                              ::

                              davescharf wrote:


                              I’ve seen a lot worse not called. Both those challenges are late and can be called a foul. As much as I hate the VAR I don’t think you can force the referee to take a look at this because of a clear error.

                              It sucks for Denmark is happened in ET of a knockout game but I’m not going to get into an uproar over it


                              The ref originally called for a penalty. The VAR only confirmed it.

                              I remember when Klinsmann first took over for the USMNT and he essentially said they needed to flop more. Get more calls that they normally wouldn’t. There was a big push back on this. The US always wants to prove they’re stronger than everyone and flopping is the opposite of that.

                              #180606 Quote
                              Slap ShotSlap Shot
                              • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                              Up
                              0
                              Down
                              ::

                              Snowcool08 wrote:


                              davescharf wrote:


                              I’ve seen a lot worse not called. Both those challenges are late and can be called a foul. As much as I hate the VAR I don’t think you can force the referee to take a look at this because of a clear error.

                              It sucks for Denmark is happened in ET of a knockout game but I’m not going to get into an uproar over it


                              The ref originally called for a penalty. The VAR only confirmed it.

                              I remember when Klinsmann first took over for the USMNT and he essentially said they needed to flop more. Get more calls that they normally wouldn’t. There was a big push back on this. The US always wants to prove they’re stronger than everyone and flopping is the opposite of that.

                              I haven’t seen as many national team matches lately but iirc US players at the very least tend to avoid the Neymar roll.

                              #180420 Quote
                              JupiterJupiter
                              Admin
                              • Bringer of JollityOwner/Creator of Gopher Puck Live
                              Up
                              0
                              Down
                              ::

                              Just did some tweaking to the thread title…. let’s try to keep the discussion of Pro/Club teams in here and the International Soccer talk over there in the U.S. & International Soccer thread

                              #180607 Quote
                              gopherguy13gopherguy13
                              • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                              Up
                              0
                              Down
                              ::

                              Messi to PSG??

                              If they’re able to keep Neymar and Mbappe AND get Messi? Man, what a lineup Poch will have at his disposal.

                              #180608 Quote
                              Border GopherBorder Gopher
                                Up
                                0
                                Down
                                ::

                                gopherguy13 wrote:


                                Messi to PSG??

                                If they’re able to keep Neymar and Mbappe AND get Messi? Man, what a lineup Poch will have at his disposal.

                                Maybe with Messi they can overcome Lille in Ligue 1.

                                #180609 Quote
                                Slap ShotSlap Shot
                                • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                Up
                                0
                                Down
                                ::

                                That goal by Kallman was a thing of beauty.

                                #180610 Quote
                                JC65JC65
                                • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                Up
                                0
                                Down
                                ::

                                Slap Shot wrote:


                                That goal by Kallman was a thing of beauty.


                                https://twitter.com/MNUFC/status/1424183017598226433

                                #180611 Quote
                                davescharfdavescharf
                                • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                Up
                                0
                                Down
                                ::

                                Slap Shot wrote:


                                That goal by Kallman was a thing of beauty.

                                Reynoso is so dangerous on set pieces, especially that in swinging corner.

                                My wife and I went to the game tonight and it was our first time at Allianz. The sight lines are fantastic and it was just a really fun time

                                #180613 Quote
                                MATTMATT
                                • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                #180614 Quote
                                Steve MNSteve MN
                                • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                Up
                                0
                                Down
                                ::

                                Lemme guess… 1st game of the season/session/year/whatevertheBLEEPtheycallitinsoccer?

                                #180615 Quote
                                gopherguy13gopherguy13
                                • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                Up
                                0
                                Down
                                ::

                                Steve MN wrote:


                                Lemme guess… 1st game of the season/session/year/whatevertheBLEEPtheycallitinsoccer?

                                All the major European leagues kicking off this weekend! :dup:

                                #180616 Quote
                                gopherguy13gopherguy13
                                • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                Up
                                0
                                Down
                                ::

                                davescharf wrote:


                                Slap Shot wrote:


                                That goal by Kallman was a thing of beauty.

                                Reynoso is so dangerous on set pieces, especially that in swinging corner.

                                My wife and I went to the game tonight and it was our first time at Allianz. The sight lines are fantastic and it was just a really fun time

                                Allianz is definitely the epitome of “not a bad seat in the house”

                                Our group’s season tickets are on the goal line by the supporter’s section, upper deck, very last row. We like being able to stand whenever we want, without disturbing people behind us. But, we’re essentially as far away as you can get, and I love our view/sight lines!

                                #180617 Quote
                                davescharfdavescharf
                                • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                Up
                                0
                                Down
                                ::

                                gopherguy13 wrote:


                                Steve MN wrote:


                                Lemme guess… 1st game of the season/session/year/whatevertheBLEEPtheycallitinsoccer?

                                All the major European leagues kicking off this weekend! :dup:

                                Well, Arsenal has decided their break will be a little longer than the rest…ugh

                                #180618 Quote
                                gopherguy13gopherguy13
                                • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                Up
                                0
                                Down
                                ::

                                I’ve always thought it’s a tough ask playing against a newly promoted team at their ground, in the first game of the season. That atmosphere at Brentford last night was ELECTRIC.

                                United looked like United of old this morning, what a performance from them.

                                #180619 Quote
                                Border GopherBorder Gopher
                                  Up
                                  0
                                  Down
                                  ::

                                  gopherguy13 wrote:


                                  United looked like United of old this morning, what a performance from them.

                                  They beat Leeds 6-2 at Old Trafford last season.

                                  #180620 Quote
                                  gopherguy13gopherguy13
                                  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                  Up
                                  0
                                  Down
                                  ::

                                  Border Gopher wrote:


                                  gopherguy13 wrote:


                                  United looked like United of old this morning, what a performance from them.

                                  They beat Leeds 6-2 at Old Trafford last season.

                                  We bet on both teams to score, it seems like whenever United and Leeds get together there’s a bunch of goals

                                  #180621 Quote
                                  gopherguy13gopherguy13
                                  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                  Up
                                  0
                                  Down
                                  ::

                                  The Nuno Espirito Santo regime starts with a bang! Son, what a player!

                                  Spurs had more passion, intensity, and purpose in that one game than they did in the entirety of Mourinho’s run. They looked like they were sleepwalking under Mou. Hell of a performance today.

                                  #180622 Quote
                                  Border GopherBorder Gopher
                                    Up
                                    0
                                    Down
                                    ::

                                    Levy is a pretty shrewd negotiator asking for City to give them the three points as part of the Kane deal.

                                    #180612 Quote
                                    Reg DunlopReg Dunlop
                                    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                    Up
                                    0
                                    Down
                                    ::

                                    RIP Gerd Mueller. One of my favorite players ever.

                                    #180623 Quote
                                    Slap ShotSlap Shot
                                    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                    Up
                                    0
                                    Down
                                    ::

                                    Nice to see the Loons tie it but the lack of possession following the SJ red card is a bit perplexing. Hopefully they’ll get more aggressive in the 2nd half and not play for the normally desirable road tie.

                                    #180624 Quote
                                    JC65JC65
                                    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                    Up
                                    0
                                    Down
                                    ::

                                    It seems the Loons have turned to the Wild to learn how to take advantage of a team playing short a player. Two games in a row. :ddown:

                                    #180625 Quote
                                    Snowcool08Snowcool08
                                    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                    Up
                                    0
                                    Down
                                    ::

                                    Looks like I need to polish my resume as Arsenal will be looking for a new manager after today. I can’t be any worse than Arteta has been.

                                    #180626 Quote
                                    College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
                                      Up
                                      0
                                      Down
                                      ::

                                      El Trafico delivers again!!! LA Galaxy/LAFC ends in a 3-3 draw.

                                      #180627 Quote
                                      davescharfdavescharf
                                      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                      Up
                                      0
                                      Down
                                      ::

                                      Snowcool08 wrote:


                                      Looks like I need to polish my resume as Arsenal will be looking for a new manager after today. I can’t be any worse than Arteta has been.

                                      Man it’s been painful. They were pretty good the last 25 or so games last year but it has been a train wreck this far

                                      #180628 Quote
                                      Slap ShotSlap Shot
                                      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                      Up
                                      0
                                      Down
                                      ::

                                      Houston is awful and if MUFC settles for another road draw….

                                      #180629 Quote
                                      Slap ShotSlap Shot
                                      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                      Up
                                      0
                                      Down
                                      ::

                                      They are getting manhandled this half and are lucky to not be down by 2. I swear I every time I watch them they shit the bed.

                                      #180630 Quote
                                      Slap ShotSlap Shot
                                      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                      Up
                                      0
                                      Down
                                      ::

                                      Nice to see them not only not give the T away but get the go-ahead goal and get the road W.

                                      #180631 Quote
                                      gopherguy13gopherguy13
                                      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                      Up
                                      0
                                      Down
                                      ::

                                      The prodigal son returns, with a bang.

                                      #180632 Quote
                                      davescharfdavescharf
                                      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                      Up
                                      0
                                      Down
                                      ::

                                      gopherguy13 wrote:


                                      The prodigal son returns, with a bang.

                                      Am I allowed to go buy a Young Boys kit now?

                                      #180634 Quote
                                      Slap ShotSlap Shot
                                      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                      Up
                                      0
                                      Down
                                      ::

                                      Loons getting taken to the woodshed.

                                      #180633 Quote
                                      gopherguy13gopherguy13
                                      • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                      Up
                                      0
                                      Down
                                      ::

                                      The Loons are just off this year. They’ve had injury issues, but even when fully healthy they haven’t looked totally inspiring. Goals are really tough to come by. Hopefully Hunou takes the Lod trajectory, and after 6-8 months he really starts kicking on, he has shown flashes but overall has been really lackluster. You’d think an established Ligue 1 striker should be able to come to MLS and do really well.

                                      #180635 Quote
                                      Border GopherBorder Gopher
                                        Up
                                        0
                                        Down
                                        ::

                                        re: the City-Chelsea match this morning

                                        [hide]Dominant performance by City at Stamford Bridge this morning. Zero shots on target for the home club.[/hide]

                                        #180636 Quote
                                        gopherguy13gopherguy13
                                        • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                        Up
                                        0
                                        Down
                                        ::

                                        https://twitter.com/EPLBible/status/1441767769150738432?s=19

                                        I think it’s a safe bet that Ronaldo will take penalties from now on :lol:

                                        #180637 Quote
                                        Border GopherBorder Gopher
                                          #180638 Quote
                                          Border GopherBorder Gopher
                                            Up
                                            0
                                            Down
                                            ::

                                            gopherguy13 wrote:


                                            I think it’s a safe bet that Ronaldo will take penalties from now on :lol:

                                            Maybe because it’s Ronaldo – and that was an awful miss – but you can’t really argue with Penandes’ record so it would be harsh.

                                            #180639 Quote
                                            davescharfdavescharf
                                            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                            Up
                                            0
                                            Down
                                            ::

                                            And Arsenal ever since letting him go have been looking for a solid second keeper. They didn’t realize they probably had their new #1 the entire time

                                            #180640 Quote
                                            gopherguy13gopherguy13
                                            • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                            #180641 Quote
                                            College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
                                              Up
                                              0
                                              Down
                                              ::

                                              gopherguy13 wrote:


                                              https://twitter.com/EPLBible/status/1441767769150738432?s=19

                                              I think it’s a safe bet that Ronaldo will take penalties from now on :lol:

                                              The Vikings should sign this guy to kick field goals. He kick it straight and got tremendous elevation!!!! :dup:

                                              #180642 Quote
                                              College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
                                                Up
                                                0
                                                Down
                                                ::

                                                The Loons have won back to back matches out scoring their opponents by a combined 5-0. Go Loons!!!!

                                                #180643 Quote
                                                davescharfdavescharf
                                                • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
                                                Up
                                                0
                                                Down
                                                ::

                                                Not often the North London Derby is totally out of reach in 30 minutes like today. As bad as Arsenal looked to start the year so think Spurs are really struggling

                                              Viewing 75 posts - 151 through 225 (of 258 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                              Portal Forum General Other Sports Pro/Club Soccer