Portal Forum Hockey Talk College Hockey Opponent Recruiting

  • This topic has 227 replies, 48 voices, and was last updated Aug 15 at 10:01pm by maroon and goldmaroon and gold.
Viewing 75 posts - 1 through 75 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #131550 Quote
    glenhogan21glenhogan21
    • Posts: 162

    ADMIN: This is a new thread containing the last year + of the old thread.

    https://twitter.com/JoeyPierce16/status/1228356822437965824

    No surprise there

    #174611 Quote
    Bonin21Bonin21
    • Posts: 1565
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Incoming post with a hand pointing up

    #174612 Quote
    DreamLossDreamLoss
    • Posts: 35
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    :ddown: :ddown: :ddown:

    #174613 Quote
    bearpaw28bearpaw28
    • Posts: 544
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Bonin21 wrote:


    Incoming post with a hand pointing up

    lol ☝️

    #174614 Quote
    NormNorm
    • Posts: 408
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    glenhogan21 wrote:


    https://twitter.com/JoeyPierce16/status/1228356822437965824

    No surprise there

    So they’re calling another guy up from their farm team?

    #174615 Quote
    Goldy77Goldy77
    • Posts: 104
    Up
    -1
    Down
    ::

    That’s a nice safety school.

    #174616 Quote
    Gopherguy05Gopherguy05
    • Posts: 183
    #174617 Quote
    MNmanMNman
    • Posts: 87
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Originally a UND commit. Tore his ACL, now he’s going to Niagara. https://www.ushl.com/view#/player/7513/71/carter-randklev.

    #174618 Quote
    FargoGopher7FargoGopher7
    • Posts: 8
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    St cloud gets my best friends cousin. Mason salaquist. Played last 2 years in fargo

    #174619 Quote
    maroon and goldmaroon and gold
    • Posts: 572
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Jack johnston to st cloud

    #174620 Quote
    CardinalCardinal
    • Posts: 89
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    #174621 Quote
    Bonin21Bonin21
    • Posts: 1565
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Kurth would probably be on the list of about ten or so potential replacements for him for the U18.

    #174622 Quote
    glenhogan21glenhogan21
    • Posts: 162
    #174623 Quote
    young gopher diehardyoung gopher diehard
    • Posts: 87
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    glenhogan21 wrote:


    https://twitter.com/joshluedtke3/status/1256693977161531393

    Luedtke now to SCSU

    NMU to DU and now SCSU…. someone cant make a decision.

    #174624 Quote
    BertogliatBertogliat
    • Posts: 1212
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    younggopherdiehard wrote:


    glenhogan21 wrote:


    https://twitter.com/joshluedtke3/status/1256693977161531393

    Luedtke now to SCSU

    NMU to DU and now SCSU…. someone cant make a decision.

    Once a cheater always a cheater.

    #174625 Quote
    bearpaw28bearpaw28
    • Posts: 544
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Bertogliat wrote:


    younggopherdiehard wrote:


    glenhogan21 wrote:


    https://twitter.com/joshluedtke3/status/1256693977161531393

    Luedtke now to SCSU

    NMU to DU and now SCSU…. someone cant make a decision.

    Once a cheater always a cheater.


    Huh? What about changing commitments makes someone a cheater? Kid is one hell of a player, I wish him the best at Jan Brady U ☝️

    #174626 Quote
    BertogliatBertogliat
    • Posts: 1212
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    bearpaw28 wrote:


    Bertogliat wrote:


    younggopherdiehard wrote:


    glenhogan21 wrote:


    https://twitter.com/joshluedtke3/status/1256693977161531393

    Luedtke now to SCSU

    NMU to DU and now SCSU…. someone cant make a decision.

    Once a cheater always a cheater.


    Huh? What about changing commitments makes someone a cheater? Kid is one hell of a player, I wish him the best at Jan Brady U ☝️

    I was drawing an analogy to someone who cheats on a relationship.

    They are “committed” but always looking for something better or new. Can you ever believe they want to be with you or do they always have an iron in another fire and ready to bolt when it suits them.

    #174627 Quote
    glenhogan21glenhogan21
    • Posts: 162
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    We have a few “cheaters” On our team, and more on the way. A few others we gave our best shot to try to make Cheaters…

    #174628 Quote
    OutofState OutofMindOutofState OutofMind
    • Posts: 117
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Bonin21 wrote:


    Kurth would probably be on the list of about ten or so potential replacements for him for the U18.

    Andre Gasseau, uncommitted from Shattuck, is the replacement.

    #174629 Quote
    Bonin21Bonin21
    • Posts: 1565
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    BC loses two high end 03s from NB and NS, Peter Reynolds and Cam MacDonald, to Saint John in the Q.

    #174630 Quote
    Bonin21Bonin21
    • Posts: 1565
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    badgers lose Tristan Luneau (04 D) after he goes numero uno overall in the Q draft.

    #174631 Quote
    D2DD2D
    • Posts: 454
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Minnesota State Mankato was biggest loser when college hockey shut down

    https://www.startribune.com/reusse-msu-mankato-was-biggest-loser-when-college-hockey-shut-down/571060092/

    #174632 Quote
    bearpaw28bearpaw28
    • Posts: 544
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    D2D wrote:


    Minnesota State Mankato was biggest loser when college hockey shut down

    https://www.startribune.com/reusse-msu-mankato-was-biggest-loser-when-college-hockey-shut-down/571060092/

    Respectfully disagree, the 2 time defending champs with most of their roster back & playing their best hockey at that particular moment…lost the most…a historical opportunity…when college hockey shut down.

    #174633 Quote
    SiouxFanaticSiouxFanatic
    • Posts: 1
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    bearpaw28 wrote:


    D2D wrote:


    Minnesota State Mankato was biggest loser when college hockey shut down

    https://www.startribune.com/reusse-msu-mankato-was-biggest-loser-when-college-hockey-shut-down/571060092/

    Respectfully disagree, the 2 time defending champs with most of their roster back & playing their best hockey at that particular moment…lost the most…a historical opportunity…when college hockey shut down.

    I agree with the article that Minnesota State was the biggest loser. MSU, UMD, and I’ll include UND(for fan bias reasons of course) all had “historical” opportunity. MSU winning its first, Duluth doing a 3-peat, and UND tying Michigan for most championships. To each their own opinion.

    MSU went 3-0-1 against UMD/UND and they were the toughest opponent UND played against. Unfortunately won’t ever know now if they would’ve got the monkey off the back.

    #174634 Quote
    bearpaw28bearpaw28
    • Posts: 544
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    I do agree MSU had one hell of a team this past season. I was at the game at Amsoil on Friday night when they beat tDogs, Saturdays game was the day Duluth was dumped with 24 inches of wet snow that day/evening/night & while the game was played, it was sparsely attended (a few hundred fans). But I agree these 3 teams & Cornell arguably could have (all) advanced to the Frozen Four (that unfortunately never happened) ☝️ It’s hard to say if the Blue Cows would have broken threw, postseason pressure is fickle to overcome, UND had a big time bounce back year & a very talented team…while tUMD’s goalie never lost an NCAA tourney game & the HB winner was cruising their blue line. All 3 had a legitimate shot of taking home the prize & an underdog team might have snuck in & got on a roll too…it’s been known to happen :biggrin2:

    #174635 Quote
    frozen4champsfrozen4champs
    • Posts: 1838
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Former Duluth East player commits to Long Island U. Was committed to Arizona St at one time I think.

    [media]https://twitter.com/HockeyWorth/status/1274034288661585921[/media]

    #174636 Quote
    VegoeVegoe
    • Posts: 198
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    frozen4champs wrote:


    Former Duluth East player commits to Long Island U. Was committed to Arizona St at one time I think.

    [media]https://twitter.com/HockeyWorth/status/1274034288661585921[/media]

    Too bad Hammy is no longer on here to laugh as I reminisce about Worth’s state hockey tournament performance:

    https://rrr.hockey/tournament/2018/Boys/AA/1511

    He looked really good in the STMA and Edina games.

    #174637 Quote
    frozen4champsfrozen4champs
    • Posts: 1838
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Lucas is a Canadian kid who played at a New England prep school. Was previously committed to Vermont. Plays center and played a few games in USHL with Des Moines last year.

    [media]https://twitter.com/THNRyanKennedy/status/1274707102242668544[/media]

    #174638 Quote
    OutofState OutofMindOutofState OutofMind
    • Posts: 117
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    frozen4champs wrote:


    Lucas is a Canadian kid who played at a New England prep school. Was previously committed to Vermont. Plays center and played a few games in USHL with Des Moines last year.

    [media]https://twitter.com/THNRyanKennedy/status/1274707102242668544[/media]

    Mercuri chose UMass.

    #174639 Quote
    Northern Gopher 218Northern Gopher 218
    • Posts: 206
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Wisconsin’s Mick Messner entered the Transfer Portal today.

    #174640 Quote
    Bonin21Bonin21
    • Posts: 1565
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    With his sparkling two points last year.

    So when is Versich going to commit to the Gophers or UMD/UND/Kato/SCSU?

    #174641 Quote
    gopherfun83gopherfun83
    • Posts: 56
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Massimo Rizzo decommitted from the Nodak Hawks.

    #174642 Quote
    Bonin21Bonin21
    • Posts: 1565
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Would take him in a second.

    #174643 Quote
    Northern Gopher 218Northern Gopher 218
    • Posts: 206
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Michigan’s Emil Öhrwall is in the Transfer Portal.

    #174644 Quote
    cypressmillscypressmills
    • Posts: 12
    #174645 Quote
    DreamLossDreamLoss
    • Posts: 35
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    https://twitter.com/MarkDivver/status/1288934592678973443

    If true, this has got to be the highest # of potential 1st-round draft picks in one recruiting class with all of them expected to be on the 2020-21 roster:

  • Owen Power – projected top 10 (maybe top 5) draft pick in 2021

  • Kent Johnson – projected top 10 (maybe top 5) draft pick in 2021

  • Matthew Beniers – projected top 15 draft pick in 2021

  • Thomas Bordeleau – likely late-1st/2nd round pick in 2020

  • Brendan Brisson – likely late-1st/2nd round pick in 2020

#174646 Quote
glenhogan21glenhogan21
  • Posts: 162
Up
0
Down
::

Jake Martin to Wisconsin. Thought he would be a nice option if Ratzlaff opts to play football.

#174647 Quote
glenhogan21glenhogan21
  • Posts: 162
#174648 Quote
Bonin21Bonin21
  • Posts: 1565
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

Well, we don’t exactly do well with high end Canadians.

#174649 Quote
BertogliatBertogliat
  • Posts: 1212
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

glenhogan21 wrote:


Jake Martin to Wisconsin. Thought he would be a nice option if Ratzlaff opts to play football.

It would be nice to have a decision so we don’t lose out an a nice recruit.

#174650 Quote
Goldy77Goldy77
  • Posts: 104
Up
0
Down
::

Bonin21 wrote:


Well, we don’t exactly do well with high end Canadians.

Or high end non- Minnesotans for that matter.

#174651 Quote
BertogliatBertogliat
  • Posts: 1212
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

Goldy77 wrote:


Bonin21 wrote:


Well, we don’t exactly do well with high end Canadians.

Or high end non- Minnesotans for that matter.

Vanek, Kessel, Haula, Ryan Johnson, and both Potunly’s would like a word with you.

#174652 Quote
Bonin21Bonin21
  • Posts: 1565
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

Bertogliat wrote:


Vanek, Kessel, Haula, Ryan Johnson, and both Potunly’s would like a word with you.


All of those except Johnson entered the U before 2010. Can’t hold onto the past forever.

Johnson’s dad is from MN and played for the Gophers.

#174653 Quote
BertogliatBertogliat
  • Posts: 1212
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

Bonin21 wrote:


Bertogliat wrote:


Vanek, Kessel, Haula, Ryan Johnson, and both Potunly’s would like a word with you.


All of those except Johnson entered the U before 2010. Can’t hold onto the past forever.

Johnson’s dad is from MN and played for the Gophers.

LOL. Have you read your own signature lately?

Sick of LOSERVILLE

106* big four seasons with no finals APPEARANCE

Times advanced in playoffs last 15 seasons: Vikings 3, Wild 2, Twins 0, Wolves 0

1967 last football conference title, 1982 last basketball conference title, 2003 last hockey national championship

*Includes 19-20 NBA season

#174654 Quote
Goldy77Goldy77
  • Posts: 104
Up
0
Down
::

Bertogliat wrote:


Goldy77 wrote:


Bonin21 wrote:


Well, we don’t exactly do well with high end Canadians.

Or high end non- Minnesotans for that matter.

Vanek, Kessel, Haula, Ryan Johnson, and both Potunly’s would like a word with you.


The good ole days. I’m talking recently, a lot of other big name( high profile) schools, in the kids eyes out there these days.

#174655 Quote
CowgirlCowgirl
  • Posts: 1412
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

Bertogliat wrote:


Bonin21 wrote:


Bertogliat wrote:


Vanek, Kessel, Haula, Ryan Johnson, and both Potunly’s would like a word with you.


All of those except Johnson entered the U before 2010. Can’t hold onto the past forever.

Johnson’s dad is from MN and played for the Gophers.

LOL. Have you read your own signature lately?

Sick of LOSERVILLE

106* big four seasons with no finals APPEARANCE

Times advanced in playoffs last 15 seasons: Vikings 3, Wild 2, Twins 0, Wolves 0

1967 last football conference title, 1982 last basketball conference title, 2003 last hockey national championship

*Includes 19-20 NBA season


Omg I only look at GPL on my phone without rotating sideways so I don’t see signatures.

What a sad way to live life.

#174656 Quote
frozen4champsfrozen4champs
  • Posts: 1838
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

Looks like Michigan got a good one.

[media]https://twitter.com/MarkDivver/status/1293218892916154368[/media]

#174657 Quote
Bonin21Bonin21
  • Posts: 1565
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

frozen4champs wrote:


Looks like Michigan got a good one.

[media]https://twitter.com/MarkDivver/status/1293218892916154368[/media]

More than one. They have one of the best incoming classes ever.

Unfortunately for them it comes at the worst possible time.

#174658 Quote
glenhogan21glenhogan21
  • Posts: 162
Up
0
Down
::

Might be youngest class ever! They have three players eligible for 2021 Draft, crazy!

#174659 Quote
maroon and goldmaroon and gold
  • Posts: 572
Up
0
Down
::

Hallum to Michigan

#174660 Quote
ZwakZwak
Moderator
  • Posts: 886
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

The Athletic had there very early ranking of 2021 draft prospects yesterday. Michigan had 3 in the top 9:

3. Owen Power

4. Kent Johnson

9. Matthew Beniers

#174661 Quote
young gopher diehardyoung gopher diehard
  • Posts: 87
Up
0
Down
::

Kyler Kleven of Moorhead to UMD. I always liked his game.

#174662 Quote
Bonin21Bonin21
  • Posts: 1565
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

Whioux Sanderson number 5 overall in the draft. Also take Kleven in the 2nd round.

UND is the farm team of Ottawa more than any team-NHL team combination ever.

2020 1st round

2020 2nd round

2019 2nd round

2018 1st round

2018 2nd round

2015 4th round

#174663 Quote
Bonin21Bonin21
  • Posts: 1565
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

Only 3 college players selected in the first round.

Sanderson – UND – 5th

Holloway – uw – 14th

Brisson – UM – 29th

#174664 Quote
Bonin21Bonin21
  • Posts: 1565
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

I don’t subscribe but I know this now has Michigan guys 3 of the top 5 and 4 of the top 8. Insane.

https://theathletic.com/2096635/2020/10/08/2021-nhl-draft-ranking-top-35-prospects/?amp

2. Power

3. Johnson

5. Beniers

8. L Hughes

10. Lucius

#174665 Quote
Gopher Fan 26Gopher Fan 26
  • Posts: 28
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

He has Knies at 31. His knock on both Lucius and Knies is average foot speed.

#174666 Quote
Bonin21Bonin21
  • Posts: 1565
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

Gopher Fan 26 wrote:


He has Knies at 31. His knock on both Lucius and Knies is average foot speed.


Sounds pretty typical for the Gopher forwards overall for the last five years or so. Walker one of the few exceptions.

#174667 Quote
bearpaw28bearpaw28
  • Posts: 544
Up
0
Down
::

Bonin21 wrote:


Gopher Fan 26 wrote:


He has Knies at 31. His knock on both Lucius and Knies is average foot speed.


Sounds pretty typical for the Gopher forwards overall for the last five years or so. Walker one of the few exceptions.

Doesn’t help playing home games on a cavernous ice sheet where foot speed is at a premium. They’ve got to do something about Mariucci…and not 10 years from now.

#174668 Quote
Bonin21Bonin21
  • Posts: 1565
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

bearpaw28 wrote:


Doesn’t help playing home games on a cavernous ice sheet where foot speed is at a premium. They’ve got to do something about Mariucci…and not 10 years from now.


If the forwards were strong skaters as a unit the big ice sheet could be an advantage. In college hockey the D units are not that developed yet that they can’t get burned.

#174669 Quote
VegoeVegoe
  • Posts: 198
Up
0
Down
::

bearpaw28 wrote:


Bonin21 wrote:


Gopher Fan 26 wrote:


He has Knies at 31. His knock on both Lucius and Knies is average foot speed.


Sounds pretty typical for the Gopher forwards overall for the last five years or so. Walker one of the few exceptions.

Doesn’t help playing home games on a cavernous ice sheet where foot speed is at a premium. They’ve got to do something about Mariucci…and not 10 years from now.

The UMN Athletic Department is about $100M in debt right now and are in financial trouble right now with coronavirus. They are like an investor who happened to leverage themeselves at the wrong time. Their donors have to do something about that, not 10 years from now and they are getting so much heat for gymnastics, tennis and T&F for some reason.

#174670 Quote
Bonin21Bonin21
  • Posts: 1565
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

Donor money is gonna be earned from the play on the ice/field. In this climate no one is going to bail out the U just because.

#174671 Quote
Bonin21Bonin21
  • Posts: 1565
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

I have no idea who this person is, but he has Wolverines at 1, 2, 7, 8, 15, 19 in 2021.

https://www.futurescopehockey.com/post/2021-october-top-32

#174672 Quote
glenhogan21glenhogan21
  • Posts: 162
Up
0
Down
::

Kyle Kukkonen is crushing the elite league, I bet many schools trying to pry him away from Tech.

#174673 Quote
MaizeMaize
  • Posts: 104
Up
0
Down
::

glenhogan21 wrote:


Kyle Kukkonen is crushing the elite league, I bet many schools trying to pry him away from Tech.

I’m sure they have tried from the beginning, and I’m surprised he has stuck with it. But they are giving a spot to his older brother, and I believe there is some family connection to the school as well. Only thing that could change is with the NHL starting to come into play this year.

#174674 Quote
young gopher diehardyoung gopher diehard
  • Posts: 87
Up
0
Down
::

Here’s a list of Minnesotans who I’ve seen sign their NLI. Feel free to add to the list.

Bennett Zmolek – Mankato

Justin Thompson – Long Island State

Kyle Kukkonen – Michigan Tech

Henry Nelson – Notre Dame

Griffin Ludtke – Nebraska Omaha

Donte Lawson – Bemidji

Charlie Lurie – Nebraska Omaha

Will Schimek – Providence

Bennett Schimek – Providence

Hobie Hedquist – North Dakota

Jack Smith – Duluth

George Grannis – Clarkson

Nick Portz – North Dakota

#174675 Quote
frozen4champsfrozen4champs
  • Posts: 1838
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

He was also being recruited by the Gophers and Bemidji St

[media]https://twitter.com/TheRinkLive/status/1331674341331841028[/media]

#174676 Quote
Gopherguy05Gopherguy05
  • Posts: 183
#174677 Quote
frozen4champsfrozen4champs
  • Posts: 1838
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

Gopherguy05 wrote:


Boltmann to Notre Dame

https://twitter.com/Boltmann10/status/1341104017854918662

Good for him, although I wish there was still a spot on Mn, but the back end is the least of our worries now.

#174678 Quote
YoungEagleYoungEagle
  • Posts: 348
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

frozen4champs wrote:


Gopherguy05 wrote:


Boltmann to Notre Dame

https://twitter.com/Boltmann10/status/1341104017854918662

Good for him, although I wish there was still a spot on Mn, but the back end is the least of our worries now.

Amazing how so much can change in one year.

#174679 Quote
young gopher diehardyoung gopher diehard
  • Posts: 87
Up
0
Down
::

Vegoe said this on Twitter and I agree, this seems like a much better fit for his style of game.

#174680 Quote
frozen4champsfrozen4champs
  • Posts: 1838
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

We will see Boltmann sooner than we thought. He is joining ND for the start of the next part of this years schedule per Jess Myers.

https://www.therinklive.com/college/gophers/6811698-Edina-defenseman-Jake-Boltmann-switches-course-will-play-for-Notre-Dame-next-month

#174681 Quote
MaizeMaize
  • Posts: 104
Up
0
Down
::

Gophers definitely win the Faber-Boltmann trade.

#174682 Quote
bearpaw28bearpaw28
  • Posts: 544
Up
0
Down
::

younggopherdiehard wrote:


Vegoe said this on Twitter and I agree, this seems like a much better fit for his style of game.

Agree, the Gophers are currently loaded on the blue line & the style of play and size of home rink at Notre Dame appears to be a better for Boltmann.

#174683 Quote
glenhogan21glenhogan21
  • Posts: 162
Up
0
Down
::

Sounds like Jack St Ivany will transfer to BC. Big addition for them

#174684 Quote
CardinalCardinal
  • Posts: 89
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Up
0
Down
::

Lucas McGregor, who was Lucia’s last commit here and then was told by Motzko that he’d have to look elsewhere and eventually gave up hockey to try and become a pro golfer in California, announced he’s going to play hockey again and is now committed to St. Thomas.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKVF7AYp92a/

Viewing 75 posts - 1 through 75 (of 228 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Portal Forum Hockey Talk College Hockey Opponent Recruiting