Portal Forum General Other Sports NFL NEWS

  • This topic has 512 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated Jul 27 at 11:16am by YoungEagleYoungEagle.
Viewing 75 posts - 1 through 75 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #177024 Quote
    GreyeagleGreyeagle
    Moderator
    • Posts: 1224
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL

    ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!!

    #177025 Quote
    Butters StotchButters Stotch
    • Posts: 43
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    holy chit

    #177026 Quote
    KarlssonKarlsson
    • Posts: 825
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Karlsson wrote:


    Karlsson wrote:


    Waaaaaaaay too much time on the clock.

    Still applies. lol.

    You get the point.

    #177027 Quote
    Chill KesselChill Kessel
    • Posts: 469
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Can Mahomes do this with 3 timeouts?

    #177028 Quote
    BladepullerBladepuller
    • Posts: 437
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    WOW

    #177029 Quote
    College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
    • Posts: 303
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Rube peed a Bills TD

    #177030 Quote
    The RubeThe Rube
    • Posts: 2408
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    G Davis is the FIRST to get 4td catches in one playoff game. Ever.

    #177031 Quote
    Bonin21Bonin21
    • Posts: 1565
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Good for Buffalo. Maybe MN will move up even faster than expected.

    https://champsorchumps.us/drought/longest-championship-drought-by-city

    #177032 Quote
    BladepullerBladepuller
    • Posts: 437
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Squib kick would have burned some seconds

    #177033 Quote
    Chill KesselChill Kessel
    • Posts: 469
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    I didn’t see who KC had back but borderline malpractice to kick it deep if Hill was back there

    #177034 Quote
    The RubeThe Rube
    • Posts: 2408
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Bladepuller wrote:


    Squib kick would have burned some seconds

    Time doesn’t run until the other teams touch it.

    #177035 Quote
    BladepullerBladepuller
    • Posts: 437
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Somebody check on Rube

    #177036 Quote
    CowgirlCowgirl
    • Posts: 1412
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Wow.

    #177037 Quote
    Bonin21Bonin21
    • Posts: 1565
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Bonin21 wrote:


    Good for Buffalo. Maybe MN will move up even faster than expected.

    https://champsorchumps.us/drought/longest-championship-drought-by-city

    Just kidding maybe back to regular pace.

    #177038 Quote
    Butters StotchButters Stotch
    • Posts: 43
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    holy chit 2

    #177039 Quote
    Chill KesselChill Kessel
    • Posts: 469
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    I hope this game never ends

    #177040 Quote
    trixR4kidstrixR4kids
    • Posts: 355
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Whichever QB loses this is a choke artist bum, I don’t make the rules ;)

    #177041 Quote
    The RubeThe Rube
    • Posts: 2408
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    I can’t, I don’t even….WTF…I………….

    #177042 Quote
    Chill KesselChill Kessel
    • Posts: 469
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Whichever team loses is unquestionably not in the top tier

    #177043 Quote
    College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
    • Posts: 303
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Game decided by the coin toss? Team that wins the coin flip scores a game winning TD on the first drive (like Brady did in the Super Bowl win over Atlanta)? I hope both teams get the ball.

    #177044 Quote
    VikingViking
    • Posts: 183
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    This has been a clinic on the virtues of the prevent defense.

    #177045 Quote
    The RubeThe Rube
    • Posts: 2408
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    CollegeHockeyAddict wrote:


    Game decided by the coin toss? Team that wins the coin flip scores a game winning TD on the first drive (like Brady did in the Super Bowl win over Atlanta)? I hope both teams get the ball.

    That’s what it SHOULD be. Each team gets the ball at least once.

    #177046 Quote
    GreyeagleGreyeagle
    Moderator
    • Posts: 1224
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Least likely game to end on a defensive TD…..which means…. 🙃

    #177047 Quote
    bearpaw28bearpaw28
    • Posts: 544
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    If Buffalo squib kicks the kickoff, a line drive kick, it’s takes a few seconds off the clock. Huge mistake by Buffalo coaches ☝️

    #177048 Quote
    Bonin21Bonin21
    • Posts: 1565
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    The td on first drive thing is still around? Odd to me.

    #177049 Quote
    KarlssonKarlsson
    • Posts: 825
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    I have to say it again: a coin flip having anything to do with this is stupid.

    #177050 Quote
    Chris83Chris83
    • Posts: 248
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    I would say this weekend has been just a bit of an upgrade over last weekend.

    #177051 Quote
    The RubeThe Rube
    • Posts: 2408
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    There’s this guy, Kelce, he’s kinda good. COVER HIM!

    #177052 Quote
    CowgirlCowgirl
    • Posts: 1412
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    I only started watching in the second half but I know the chiefs missed a FG and an extra point. As we know all too well, those can loom large.

    #177053 Quote
    Bonin21Bonin21
    • Posts: 1565
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    The OT rule is BS.

    #177054 Quote
    trixR4kidstrixR4kids
    • Posts: 355
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Gawd, sorry rube. What a game, I thought it’d be a good game but that exceeded expectations.

    #177055 Quote
    The RubeThe Rube
    • Posts: 2408
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    …sigh

    #177056 Quote
    BigbeerBigbeer
    • Posts: 751
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    With 19 seconds left in the 4th quarter KC had a 4 point lead and the game somehow goes to OT.

    All 3 of these last possessions were major fails by the defenses.

    #177057 Quote
    CowgirlCowgirl
    • Posts: 1412
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Sorry [mention]The Rube[/mention] :(

    #177058 Quote
    Chill KesselChill Kessel
    • Posts: 469
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    They gotta change the rule at least in the playoffs. That game is too good not to give Allen a chance to answer

    #177059 Quote
    The RubeThe Rube
    • Posts: 2408
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Cowgirl wrote:


    Sorry @The Rube :(

    Can’t get much better than that game. I wish NFL rules would have allowed the Bills to answer, but c’est la vie.

    KC is gonna win the SB.

    #177060 Quote
    BigbeerBigbeer
    • Posts: 751
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    bearpaw28 wrote:


    If Buffalo squib kicks the kickoff, a line drive kick, it’s takes a few seconds off the clock. Huge mistake by Buffalo coaches ☝️

    If Hill returned it for a TD that would be worse

    #177061 Quote
    College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
    • Posts: 303
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    It really sucks that such a great game basically got decided in the end by the OT coin toss.

    I was at the game in New Orleans when the Saints beat the Vikings in OT of the NFC Championship Game (the game that the Saints Bounty gate revolved around). The Saints winning the OT coin toss and wining with a first possession FG caused the NFL to change the rule to a first possession TD. Still a horrible rule. It burned the Vikings, the Falcons and now the Bills.

    #177062 Quote
    GreyeagleGreyeagle
    Moderator
    • Posts: 1224
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    As a neutral (but leaning Bills) fan that was one hell of a game.

    Gut wrenching for those on the wrong end. 😞

    #177063 Quote
    Chill KesselChill Kessel
    • Posts: 469
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    If KC doesn’t win the whole thing i’ll be surprised because we just watched the 2 best teams

    #177064 Quote
    BigbeerBigbeer
    • Posts: 751
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Chris83 wrote:


    I would say this weekend has been just a bit of an upgrade over last weekend.

    I think all 4 games were decided on the last play…?…snooze

    #177065 Quote
    gatorgator
    • Posts: 1022
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Cheering for Cincy/San Fran and a ‘81/‘88 SB rematch.

    #177066 Quote
    Chill KesselChill Kessel
    • Posts: 469
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    I usually can’t stand this guy but

    [media]https://twitter.com/Buccigross/status/1485448057915387911?s=20[/media]

    #177067 Quote
    Chris83Chris83
    • Posts: 248
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Chill Kessel wrote:


    They gotta change the rule at least in the playoffs. That game is too good not to give Allen a chance to answer


    I would say give each team the ball in OT, but further back than the 25 yard line, as it is in college. This was one of those games where you knew the OT coin toss would decide the outcome.

    #177068 Quote
    BigbeerBigbeer
    • Posts: 751
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    CollegeHockeyAddict wrote:


    It really sucks that such a great game basically got decided in the end by the OT coin toss.

    I was at the game in New Orleans when the Saints beat the Vikings in OT of the NFC Championship Game (the game that the Saints Bounty gate revolved around). The Saints winning the OT coin toss and wining with a first possession FG caused the NFL to change the rule to a first possession TD. Still a horrible rule. It burned the Vikings, the Falcons and now the Bills.

    If KC kicks a FG BUF still gets a possession. KC running 2 plays from their own 25 with 13 seconds left and somehow getting into FG range was the major Buffalo fail, not whether they squibed it or not. All the second guessing gets ridiculous.

    #177069 Quote
    frozen4champsfrozen4champs
    • Posts: 1839
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    #177070 Quote
    The RubeThe Rube
    • Posts: 2408
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Chris83 wrote:


    Chill Kessel wrote:


    They gotta change the rule at least in the playoffs. That game is too good not to give Allen a chance to answer


    I would say give each team the ball in OT, but further back than the 25 yard line, as it is in college. This was one of those games where you knew the OT coin toss would decide the outcome.

    College is as close to perfect as one can get for OT rules. I just ask that EACH team gets possession once.

    #177071 Quote
    Chris83Chris83
    • Posts: 248
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Greyeagle wrote:


    As a neutral (but leaning Bills) fan that was one hell of a game.

    Gut wrenching for those on the wrong end. 😞


    I’ve lived through all 4 of the Vikings’ Super Bowl losses, but 2009 and New Orleans was the worst for me. I was so positive they were going to the Super Bowl, right up until that field goal went through the uprights. I was totally wiped after that one and sincerely felt ill from lack of sleep for a couple days. My condolences to The Rube. It’s like “Uggghhhhhhhh…” :ddown:

    #177072 Quote
    YoungEagleYoungEagle
    • Posts: 348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    The Rube wrote:


    Chris83 wrote:


    Chill Kessel wrote:


    They gotta change the rule at least in the playoffs. That game is too good not to give Allen a chance to answer


    I would say give each team the ball in OT, but further back than the 25 yard line, as it is in college. This was one of those games where you knew the OT coin toss would decide the outcome.

    College is as close to perfect as one can get for OT rules. I just ask that EACH team gets possession once.

    Agreed. It is better than it used to be when the team that won the toss drove the ball 20 yards and hits a 50 yard FG to win. That was always so stupid.

    College rules are a blast to watch.

    #177073 Quote
    BigbeerBigbeer
    • Posts: 751
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    The Rube wrote:


    Chris83 wrote:


    Chill Kessel wrote:


    They gotta change the rule at least in the playoffs. That game is too good not to give Allen a chance to answer


    I would say give each team the ball in OT, but further back than the 25 yard line, as it is in college. This was one of those games where you knew the OT coin toss would decide the outcome.

    College is as close to perfect as one can get for OT rules. I just ask that EACH team gets possession once.

    It wouldn’t be the first time they implemented a college rule. I wanted them to use the college 2 point conversion rule for years before they finally did.

    In the end, if you don’t like the rule then don’t let them drive down the field for a TD.

    #177074 Quote
    The RubeThe Rube
    • Posts: 2408
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Chris83 wrote:


    Greyeagle wrote:


    As a neutral (but leaning Bills) fan that was one hell of a game.

    Gut wrenching for those on the wrong end. 😞


    I’ve lived through all 4 of the Vikings’ Super Bowl losses, but 2009 and New Orleans was the worst for me. I was so positive they were going to the Super Bowl, right up until that field goal went through the uprights. I was totally wiped after that one and sincerely felt ill from lack of sleep for a couple days. My condolences to The Rube. It’s like “Uggghhhhhhhh…” :ddown:

    It was setup perfectly this year for the Bills’ Vengeance Tour 2022:

    NE: obvious reasons

    KC: last year’s AFC Title game

    TN (Memphis Miracle) or CIN (1988 AFC Championship)

    And then possibly beating Brady in the SB.

    That would have been a dream come true…

    #177075 Quote
    Chill KesselChill Kessel
    • Posts: 469
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    The Rube wrote:


    Chris83 wrote:


    Greyeagle wrote:


    As a neutral (but leaning Bills) fan that was one hell of a game.

    Gut wrenching for those on the wrong end. 😞


    I’ve lived through all 4 of the Vikings’ Super Bowl losses, but 2009 and New Orleans was the worst for me. I was so positive they were going to the Super Bowl, right up until that field goal went through the uprights. I was totally wiped after that one and sincerely felt ill from lack of sleep for a couple days. My condolences to The Rube. It’s like “Uggghhhhhhhh…” :ddown:

    It was setup perfectly this year for the Bills’ Vengeance Tour 2022:

    NE: obvious reasons

    KC: last year’s AFC Title game

    TN (Memphis Miracle) or CIN (1988 AFC Championship)

    And then possibly beating Brady in the SB.

    That would have been a dream come true…

    I can put this in GPL terms for you

    The bills list to what is probably the frontrunner to win the whole thing. As a result, the bills are a useless garbage team not deserving of time in the playoffs. If you disagree you are just ok with mediocrity

    #177076 Quote
    The RubeThe Rube
    • Posts: 2408
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    The young Padawan is learning the ways of the Board! ;)

    #177077 Quote
    bearpaw28bearpaw28
    • Posts: 544
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    :bored:

    Bigbeer wrote:


    CollegeHockeyAddict wrote:


    It really sucks that such a great game basically got decided in the end by the OT coin toss.

    I was at the game in New Orleans when the Saints beat the Vikings in OT of the NFC Championship Game (the game that the Saints Bounty gate revolved around). The Saints winning the OT coin toss and wining with a first possession FG caused the NFL to change the rule to a first possession TD. Still a horrible rule. It burned the Vikings, the Falcons and now the Bills.

    If KC kicks a FG BUF still gets a possession. KC running 2 plays from their own 25 with 13 seconds left and somehow getting into FG range was the major Buffalo fail, not whether they squibed it or not. All the second guessing gets ridiculous.

    If KC fields a kick that has touched the ground, the clock runs & KC has 10 seconds rather than 13. Just saying kicking it out of the end zone made no sense when KC had 3 timeouts

    #177078 Quote
    College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
    • Posts: 303
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    For the 2009 Season going into the NFL championship game the Vikings were 13-0 in games I was at and 0-4 in games I wasn’t at. My bud and I had made a pack before going to the game in New Orleans that is the Vikings won we were going to the Super Bowl no matter what it cost us. When the Vikings were in field goal position to kick a game winning at the end of regulation the field goal would have been kicked in the end zone we were sitting in so we had a perfect view of interception. Sidney Rice was wide open so I point at him but Favre held onto to the ball a second too long so when he let the ball go I immediately saw that the defender would be able to cut in front and started cringing.

    #177079 Quote
    The RubeThe Rube
    • Posts: 2408
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    But again, the clock only starts running ONCE KC touched it. They can field the ball and immediately take a knee/give themselves up, and no time off the clock.

    #177080 Quote
    The RubeThe Rube
    • Posts: 2408
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Never thought of this (thanks to a friend):

    Bills should have immediately tackled every receiver on the last play from scrimmage. Throw them to the ground. Defensive holding, five yard penalty, one untimed play from the Chiefs 49.

    #177081 Quote
    BigbeerBigbeer
    • Posts: 751
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    bearpaw28 wrote:


    :bored:

    Bigbeer wrote:


    CollegeHockeyAddict wrote:


    It really sucks that such a great game basically got decided in the end by the OT coin toss.

    I was at the game in New Orleans when the Saints beat the Vikings in OT of the NFC Championship Game (the game that the Saints Bounty gate revolved around). The Saints winning the OT coin toss and wining with a first possession FG caused the NFL to change the rule to a first possession TD. Still a horrible rule. It burned the Vikings, the Falcons and now the Bills.

    If KC kicks a FG BUF still gets a possession. KC running 2 plays from their own 25 with 13 seconds left and somehow getting into FG range was the major Buffalo fail, not whether they squibed it or not. All the second guessing gets ridiculous.

    If KC fields a kick that has touched the ground, the clock runs & KC has 10 seconds rather than 13. Just saying kicking it out of the end zone made no sense when KC had 3 timeouts


    Until Hill picks it up and runs it back for a TD and you lose instead of going to OT and then they second guess that decision too. I’m assuming their thought was a touchback was the lesser of 2 evils. Hill doing that is a very real possibility. I’m assuming Reid had him back there and if he didn’t he should have.

    #177082 Quote
    BigbeerBigbeer
    • Posts: 751
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    The Rube wrote:


    Never thought of this (thanks to a friend):

    Bills should have immediately tackled every receiver on the last play from scrimmage. Throw them to the ground. Defensive holding, five yard penalty, one untimed play from the Chiefs 49.

    I just watched the replay of that play and there was no Bill within 5 yards of Kelse to even tackle him off the line.

    #177083 Quote
    The RubeThe Rube
    • Posts: 2408
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Bigbeer wrote:


    The Rube wrote:


    Never thought of this (thanks to a friend):

    Bills should have immediately tackled every receiver on the last play from scrimmage. Throw them to the ground. Defensive holding, five yard penalty, one untimed play from the Chiefs 49.

    I just watched the replay of that play and there was no Bill within 5 yards of Kelse to even tackle him off the line.

    You cannot give Kelce that space. You cannot.

    #177084 Quote
    Chill KesselChill Kessel
    • Posts: 469
    #177085 Quote
    BigbeerBigbeer
    • Posts: 751
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    The Rube wrote:


    Bigbeer wrote:


    The Rube wrote:


    Never thought of this (thanks to a friend):

    Bills should have immediately tackled every receiver on the last play from scrimmage. Throw them to the ground. Defensive holding, five yard penalty, one untimed play from the Chiefs 49.

    I just watched the replay of that play and there was no Bill within 5 yards of Kelse to even tackle him off the line.

    You cannot give Kelce that space. You cannot.

    They were in the preventiest of prevent defenses. It’s like they conceded the FG so make sure they didn’t lose on a TD.

    #177086 Quote
    The RubeThe Rube
    • Posts: 2408
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    [mention]Chill Kessel[/mention] There are crazier Bills Mafia fans than that…trust me.

    #177087 Quote
    BigbeerBigbeer
    • Posts: 751
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Chill Kessel wrote:


    Here’s why they lost

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJ1ds0pXEAcJ8TE?format=jpg&name=medium" />

    That’s some bad juju

    #177088 Quote
    Chill KesselChill Kessel
    • Posts: 469
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    I know but this guy’s mom definitely influenced the game

    #177089 Quote
    The RubeThe Rube
    • Posts: 2408
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Chill Kessel wrote:


    I know but this guy’s mom definitely influenced the game

    What if she was abusive, or a mass murderer, or whatever? You don’t know. ;)

    /devil’s advocate

    #177090 Quote
    College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
    • Posts: 303
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Leslie Frazier is the Bills Defensive Coordinator. #TheVikingsCurseStrikesAgain

    #177091 Quote
    Chill KesselChill Kessel
    • Posts: 469
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    The Rube wrote:


    Chill Kessel wrote:


    I know but this guy’s mom definitely influenced the game

    What if she was abusive, or a mass murderer, or whatever? You don’t know. ;)

    /devil’s advocate

    She was the bonin21 guy’s mom

    #177092 Quote
    BigbeerBigbeer
    • Posts: 751
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Bigbeer wrote:


    Chris83 wrote:


    I would say this weekend has been just a bit of an upgrade over last weekend.

    I think all 4 games were decided on the last play…?…snooze

    Guy on NFL Network is claiming there has never been more than 3 walkoff games in any NFL postseason year and we had 4 just this weekend.

    #177093 Quote
    The RubeThe Rube
    • Posts: 2408
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    There was a stat, and let’s see if I can remember correctly, that the previous record (cumulative) winning margin spread for the games was 18…going into tonight’s game, this weekend was 9 points. Yeah. That’s just crazy.

    #177094 Quote
    GreyeagleGreyeagle
    Moderator
    • Posts: 1224
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    #177095 Quote
    Chill KesselChill Kessel
    • Posts: 469
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    I don’t know for sure but I think he meant to post a video of a fan with a Kelce jersey getting smoked by Diggs and of course taken off the field

    #177096 Quote
    KarlssonKarlsson
    • Posts: 825
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Greyeagle wrote:


    https://twitter.com/carlfugate/status/1485443010817105921?s=21

    Honestly, I think Diggs saved this guy from Dawkins killing him. Was unable to save his shoe from him, though.

    #177097 Quote
    GreyeagleGreyeagle
    Moderator
    • Posts: 1224
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Karlsson wrote:


    Greyeagle wrote:


    https://twitter.com/carlfugate/status/1485443010817105921?s=21

    Honestly, I think Diggs saved this guy from Dawkins killing him.

    Was unable to save his shoe from him.

    The shoe throw!

    #177098 Quote
    BladepullerBladepuller
    • Posts: 437
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    bearpaw28 wrote:


    :bored:

    Bigbeer wrote:


    CollegeHockeyAddict wrote:


    It really sucks that such a great game basically got decided in the end by the OT coin toss.

    I was at the game in New Orleans when the Saints beat the Vikings in OT of the NFC Championship Game (the game that the Saints Bounty gate revolved around). The Saints winning the OT coin toss and wining with a first possession FG caused the NFL to change the rule to a first possession TD. Still a horrible rule. It burned the Vikings, the Falcons and now the Bills.

    If KC kicks a FG BUF still gets a possession. KC running 2 plays from their own 25 with 13 seconds left and somehow getting into FG range was the major Buffalo fail, not whether they squibed it or not. All the second guessing gets ridiculous.

    If KC fields a kick that has touched the ground, the clock runs & KC has 10 seconds rather than 13. Just saying kicking it out of the end zone made no sense when KC had 3 timeouts

    And the ball is a live on a KO so you put it where it can’t be fair caught and it also doesn’t go out of bounds.

Viewing 75 posts - 1 through 75 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Portal Forum General Other Sports NFL NEWS