Portal Forum General Other Sports Minnesota Twins – 2022

  • This topic has 300 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated May 22 at 9:06pm by The RubeThe Rube.
Viewing 75 posts - 76 through 150 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #172963 Quote
    Thirty-FourThirty-Four
    • Posts: 219
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Hey, they coughed up some of our money. That’s a win at this point. I’ll love watching him play.👍

    #172964 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Chris83 wrote:


    Beauner wrote:


    Chill Kessel wrote:


    [media]https://twitter.com/PioneerPress/status/1506775704654028805?s=20&t=doUqsYzx3meTEJWqptQmmQ[/media]

    Not hard to read this as “Going to MN because I can put up numbers there and then get a big market team to give me $300 million”

    The problem with that logic is his past success came against Twins pitchers. He doesn’t get to hit against them anymore.

    There’s also this

    https://twitter.com/dohyoungpark/status/1506723994996719621?s=20&t=dIe0Ah04Ut-vYpu7nrf3Ow


    Well, I would say that the organizational skill level on pitching is really, really well hidden. :lol:

    Young doesn’t mean hidden ;)

    7 of the top 10 prospects in the organization are pitchers (one of them pitched exceptionally well in the majors already, Joe Ryan). The rest are in AA or AAA and would likely have made their debut in 2021 if COVID hadn’t shut down minor league ball in 2020.

    #172965 Quote
    College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
    • Posts: 492
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Here is one of the guys the Twins picked up this off season.

    https://twitter.com/TaoofStieb/status/1508187417345417223

    #172966 Quote
    CRSCRS
    • Posts: 31
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    They really need to get one of the A’s pitchers (or both!) to really show they are willing to be competitive. Correa will help with the infield defense. As seen by his play yesterday.

    #172967 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    CollegeHockeyAddict wrote:


    Here is one of the guys the Twins picked up this off season.

    https://twitter.com/TaoofStieb/status/1508187417345417223

    “Picked up” on a minor league contract. For a reason, it seems ;)

    IIRC a couple years ago he just flat out missed catching a fly ball he was camped under and it hit him square in the face. With Toronto maybe?

    #172968 Quote
    College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
    • Posts: 492
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Beauner wrote:


    CollegeHockeyAddict wrote:


    Here is one of the guys the Twins picked up this off season.

    https://twitter.com/TaoofStieb/status/1508187417345417223

    “Picked up” on a minor league contract. For a reason, it seems ;)

    IIRC a couple years ago he just flat out missed catching a fly ball he was camped under and it hit him square in the face. With Toronto maybe?

    Keep your eye on the ball but don’t try to catch the ball with your eye. :)

    https://www.gopherpucklive.com/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=2213

    #172969 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Yup that’s the one lol

    #172970 Quote
    frozen4champsfrozen4champs
    • Posts: 2006
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    #172971 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    If the Twins can keep him healthy he’s a solid fit. He’s far from the borderline Cy Young talent he was 6-ish years ago but he’s been decimated by injuries for the last 2 years (made 5 starts last season, 0 starts in 2020, only like 23 in 2019).

    https://twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/1508583851437674499?s=20&t=O9_OfJnP-bSmqA-paT3m_w

    #172972 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Unsurprisingly, Derek Fisher did not make it through to the MLB roster.

    #172851 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Promising development if this holds up and he stays healthy

    https://twitter.com/TFTwins/status/1509956288763072527?s=20&t=yHTDlAlnW4oxxknzednWHg

    #172850 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Jhoan Duran, one of the Twins top pitching prospects, made the team out of spring training.

    His stuff has been absolutely devastating all spring training. 100mph fastball, 95+mph splitter/sinkers (dubbed “splinker), and a really good slider.

    #172848 Quote
    BertogliatBertogliat
    • Posts: 1402
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Beauner wrote:


    Jhoan Duran, one of the Twins top pitching prospects, made the team out of spring training.

    His stuff has been absolutely devastating all spring training. 100mph fastball, 95+mph splitter/sinkers (dubbed “splinker), and a really good slider.

    Hopefully he is a pitcher for the Twins longer than Graterol was.

    #172846 Quote
    College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
    • Posts: 492
    #172845 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Kepler freaking flattened him. Yikes.

    Twins have said he suffered a “head contusion” but cleared concussion testing. Will continue to monitor him for any symptoms, but given the impact of that collision that’s basically the best case scenario.

    #172843 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    #172842 Quote
    gopherguy13gopherguy13
    • Posts: 1115
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Why do the twins not start every year with like a 2 week road trip?

    #172841 Quote
    BertogliatBertogliat
    • Posts: 1402
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    That is what we were told would happen when they announced the stadium was going to be open air.

    #172840 Quote
    Slap ShotSlap Shot
    • Posts: 1807
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Bertogliat wrote:


    That is what we were told would happen when they announced the stadium was going to be open air.

    Maybe so but I don’t think their postponed days are that outrageous. I couldn’t find much data out there, but a mid-April SI article had the following tally at the time – I limited the list for the home team only in mostly similar climes:

    Cubs: 4 games

    Indians: 2 games

    Royals: 2 games

    Twins: 4 game

    Reds: 2 games

    Even the Yankmees and Mets had 1 home game each called for snow.

    #172839 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    The Yankees also postponed their home opener to Friday this week.

    #172838 Quote
    Steve MNSteve MN
    • Posts: 1066
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    The fans and players hate the weather, but the southern teams don’t want to front-load their home games at the beginning of the season when people aren’t really paying attention.

    #172836 Quote
    BertogliatBertogliat
    • Posts: 1402
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Sucks to watch baseball outside when it’s 45 degrees.

    #172837 Quote
    BertogliatBertogliat
    • Posts: 1402
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Slap Shot wrote:


    Bertogliat wrote:


    That is what we were told would happen when they announced the stadium was going to be open air.

    Maybe so but I don’t think their postponed days are that outrageous. I couldn’t find much data out there, but a mid-April SI article had the following tally at the time – I limited the list for the home team only in mostly similar climes:

    Cubs: 4 games

    Indians: 2 games

    Royals: 2 games

    Twins: 4 game

    Reds: 2 games

    Even the Yankmees and Mets had 1 home game each called for snow.

    I am not worried about postponing. Nobody wants baseball in 45 degree weather, unless it’s October.

    #172835 Quote
    BertogliatBertogliat
    • Posts: 1402
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Steve MN wrote:


    The fans and players hate the weather, but the southern teams don’t want to front-load their home games at the beginning of the season when people aren’t really paying attention.

    Then schedule the southern teams to play on the road in cold weather cities in early April so they can deal with it too.

    #172834 Quote
    BigbeerBigbeer
    • Posts: 1002
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    They build an extra day into the Opening weekend for weather like this. I don’t get all the gnashing of teeth. It’s basically 50/50 chance the weather may suck in early April in the North.

    #172833 Quote
    gopherguy13gopherguy13
    • Posts: 1115
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Bigbeer wrote:


    They build an extra day into the Opening weekend for weather like this. I don’t get all the gnashing of teeth. It’s basically 50/50 chance the weather may suck in early April in the North.

    But once you hit April, with each passing week, the odds of crappy weather go down right? I just don’t see why they wouldn’t want to start the northern teams (basically what, third of the league?) on a couple week road trip. The warmer two thirds of the league would probably only need to move a couple home series out of the summer and into the spring. I feel like baseball fans in Texas, Florida, Georgia, etc would be OK moving a couple of those ungodly hot July series into April.

    Like [mention]Bertogliat[/mention] said, it’s not so much about postponements, it’s just that it absolutely sucks having to bundle up to watch a baseball game :lol: and I gotta imagine the players hate it, too.

    #172832 Quote
    KarlssonKarlsson
    • Posts: 1265
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    I don’t mind watching the games in the cold, but to each their own. I wouldn’t be surprised if the players don’t like it, so that’s valid.

    #172831 Quote
    ComposerComposer
    • Posts: 231
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    gopherguy13 wrote:


    Bigbeer wrote:


    They build an extra day into the Opening weekend for weather like this. I don’t get all the gnashing of teeth. It’s basically 50/50 chance the weather may suck in early April in the North.

    But once you hit April, with each passing week, the odds of crappy weather go down right? I just don’t see why they wouldn’t want to start the northern teams (basically what, third of the league?) on a couple week road trip. The warmer two thirds of the league would probably only need to move a couple home series out of the summer and into the spring. I feel like baseball fans in Texas, Florida, Georgia, etc would be OK moving a couple of those ungodly hot July series into April.

    Like @Bertogliat said, it’s not so much about postponements, it’s just that it absolutely sucks having to bundle up to watch a baseball game :lol: and I gotta imagine the players hate it, too.

    Re-read Steve_MN’s post. Also, remember the opening day of Target Field?

    #172830 Quote
    LaxrefLaxref
    • Posts: 127
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Bertogliat wrote:


    Sucks to watch baseball outside when it’s 45 degrees.

    I agree with you, but it begs the question, why does 45 degrees sound perfect for football but horrendous for baseball? Strictly from fan experience standpoint.

    #172829 Quote
    BigbeerBigbeer
    • Posts: 1002
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    We seem to usually have our opening day in the second week of the season. I would agree that maybe pushing that to the third week would be preferable but maybe the teams don’t want that? I mean worst case they have to bump a game into a series later in the season?

    #172828 Quote
    SunboneSunbone
    • Posts: 133
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Karlsson wrote:


    I don’t mind watching the games in the cold, but to each their own. I wouldn’t be surprised if the players don’t like it, so that’s valid.

    I’d take watching a game outside in 45 degree weather over watching a game indoors every time.

    #172827 Quote
    Slap ShotSlap Shot
    • Posts: 1807
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    They should drop the schedule to 150 games each which would allow the season to start 1 week later and end earlier than Thanksgiving.

    #172826 Quote
    BertogliatBertogliat
    • Posts: 1402
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Laxref wrote:


    Bertogliat wrote:


    Sucks to watch baseball outside when it’s 45 degrees.

    I agree with you, but it begs the question, why does 45 degrees sound perfect for football but horrendous for baseball? Strictly from fan experience standpoint.

    That’s a great question. Maybe because I am into football more and each game is more intense 1/16th of a season and its more of a party atmosphere?

    Where as baseball is chill and relaxing and slow.

    I’ll answer your question like I answer my kids….because I said so. I do have attendance figures that agree though.

    #172825 Quote
    Steve MNSteve MN
    • Posts: 1066
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Also, football is a fall/winter sport. Not spring/summer

    #172822 Quote
    davescharfdavescharf
    • Posts: 1420
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Ken Rosenthal is reporting that the Twins are working on a trade with the Padres for Chris Paddack

    #172823 Quote
    BertogliatBertogliat
    • Posts: 1402
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    davescharf wrote:


    Ken Rosenthal is reporting that the Twins are working on a trade with the Padres for Chris Paddack

    His batting average is terrible.

    #172824 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/1511849940116557826?t=RQcSP7cP35PIbRKEH7taWw&s=19

    Very interesting. He’s young and had a phenomenal rookie season but went through a bit of a meat grinder last season (like everyone else on the Padres).

    Trevor Larnach was removed from the Saints starting lineup tonight with no word as to why. Would make sense if he was part of the package for Paddack.

    #172821 Quote
    ComposerComposer
    • Posts: 231
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Bigbeer wrote:


    We seem to usually have our opening day in the second week of the season. I would agree that maybe pushing that to the third week would be preferable but maybe the teams don’t want that? I mean worst case they have to bump a game into a series later in the season?


    This ‘was’ the 2nd week of the season

    #172818 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    #172819 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    If the Twins are giving up Rogers I might expect another piece in addition to Paddack.

    #172820 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    #172814 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    https://twitter.com/dennistlin/status/1512059150049570819?t=P8sI13HvVmGd-lQ9g3FoiA&s=19

    Rooker and Rogers for Paddack and Pagan.

    I’m not psyched about losing Rooker, as I’ve been a fan of his since college, but it’s probably best for his career TBH. Hopefully he mashes in SD.

    Twins slightly downgrade in bullpen but upgrade the rotation and deal from a position they have a bulk of. Like the move.

    #172813 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    #172805 Quote
    ScoobyDooScoobyDoo
    • Posts: 428
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    I’ve always been a Rodgers fan. I gotta get over affinity to specific players.

    #172803 Quote
    College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
    • Posts: 492
    #172802 Quote
    Bar downBar down
    • Posts: 94
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Beauner wrote:


    If the Twins are giving up Rogers I might expect another piece in addition to Paddack.

    I’m sure they don’t want to resign him. Duran probably the closer of the future.

    #172745 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Bar down wrote:


    Beauner wrote:


    If the Twins are giving up Rogers I might expect another piece in addition to Paddack.

    I’m sure they don’t want to resign him. Duran probably the closer of the future.

    Duran certainly has the firepower to be an electric closer but I hope they give him a shot as a starter in the future. They are using him out of the bullpen this season (at least at the MLB level to start, I would imagine depending on how he looks and how some of the other SPs look/stay healthy, they may send him down to try to lengthen him out a bit at some point).

    The Twins were likely going to trade Rogers at the trade deadline last season but he got hurt right before the deadline. This is a pretty solid return. Pagan finished last season very strong and Paddack has some tools. He was great his rookie season, then the COVID year hit and he was a solid starter. Last year’s ERA was rough but he ran into some pretty brutal luck at times.

    If he can reign in his breaking ball a bit more, he has the tools to be a frontline starting pitcher.

    #172744 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Opening day for the Twins today!!

    #172738 Quote
    College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
    • Posts: 492
    #172735 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Duran comes in to pitch in the 5th. Gives up back to back singles. Then throws a wild pitch.

    Then strikes out the side against Seattle’s 3-4-5 hitters in dominating fashion.

    #172733 Quote
    davescharfdavescharf
    • Posts: 1420
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Duran’s first appearance started dicey but then he struck out the side.

    The first K was a 100mph fastball that looked to tail up and into the batter’s ear hole. The last one was some wicked offspeed pitch on the inside corner

    #172734 Quote
    Chill KesselChill Kessel
    • Posts: 568
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    I believe his off-speed pitch is considered a curveball

    #172732 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Chill Kessel wrote:


    I believe his off-speed pitch is considered a curveball


    He does have a curveball yes.

    His primary “offspeed” is called a “Splinker”, it’s a combination splitter/sinker. He grips it like a splitter but throws it like a sinker and it moves like a disgusting combination of the two. It’s also an “offspeed” in name only, as it has been clocked as high as like 97mph :shock: This is the pitch you’ll likely see the most hitters looking foolish on.

    #172731 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    #172730 Quote
    Chill KesselChill Kessel
    • Posts: 568
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    But the pitch he got the 3rd strikeout on was definitely a curve. It moved 12-6 rather than 10-4 like the splinker

    #172728 Quote
    davescharfdavescharf
    • Posts: 1420
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Friedman is going to be really busy on the days that Duran pitches

    #172729 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Chill Kessel wrote:


    But the pitch he got the 3rd strikeout on was definitely a curve. It moved 12-6 rather than 10-4 like the splinker

    It was. Last pitch in this sequence.

    https://twitter.com/PitchingNinja/status/1512550125205438475?s=20&t=3TGu770yMrV-tnG5R9UOaQ

    #172726 Quote
    College Hockey AddictCollege Hockey Addict
    • Posts: 492
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Jose Berrios gave up 4 ER in a 1/3 of an inning today. That results in an ERA of 108.00 the Blue Jays might soon be asking what the return policy is on trades. :wink:

    #172725 Quote
    Slap ShotSlap Shot
    • Posts: 1807
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Good Lord the way MLB players wear their pants is annoying. Yeah yeah I’m old.

    #172724 Quote
    CowgirlCowgirl
    • Posts: 1521
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Slap Shot wrote:


    Good Lord the way MLB players wear their pants is annoying. Yeah yeah I’m old.


    Elaborate. There are multiple wardrobe atrocities these days…. Although a bit more if you include the tops and hats.

    #172723 Quote
    Chill KesselChill Kessel
    • Posts: 568
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Are you concerned about the baseball butts too?

    #172722 Quote
    CowgirlCowgirl
    • Posts: 1521
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Chill Kessel wrote:


    Are you concerned about the baseball butts too?


    I’m having some late night pizza. Maybe I’ll have a dream this morning that will answer that question…..

    #172721 Quote
    Slap ShotSlap Shot
    • Posts: 1807
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Cowgirl wrote:


    Slap Shot wrote:


    Good Lord the way MLB players wear their pants is annoying. Yeah yeah I’m old.


    Elaborate. There are multiple wardrobe atrocities these days…. Although a bit more if you include the tops and hats.

    That they’re pulled all the way down to the shoe and in some cases cover the shoe nearly entirely.

    #172720 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Slap Shot wrote:


    Cowgirl wrote:


    Slap Shot wrote:


    Good Lord the way MLB players wear their pants is annoying. Yeah yeah I’m old.


    Elaborate. There are multiple wardrobe atrocities these days…. Although a bit more if you include the tops and hats.

    That they’re pulled all the way down to the shoe and in some cases cover the shoe nearly entirely.

    In high school I had a couple teammates who cut holes in the bottom of their pants and then hooked them in to the bottom of their cleats. I never understood why. I was always a high sock guy in baseball.

    #172719 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    I love watching Luis Arraez in the batters box 🤣 dancing around, shaking his head, etc. Guy just loves to compete.

    #172718 Quote
    gopher6gopher6
    • Posts: 446
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Buxton just hit a hr into the 3rd deck in left center field

    #172717 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    #172716 Quote
    davescharfdavescharf
    • Posts: 1420
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    It going to be another long season if they keep blowing saves again

    #172715 Quote
    Chris83Chris83
    • Posts: 474
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Way to go, Tyler Duffy. :roll: :censored:

    #172714 Quote
    ScoobyDooScoobyDoo
    • Posts: 428
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Great weekend so far. If you’re a Mariners fan.

    #172713 Quote
    BertogliatBertogliat
    • Posts: 1402
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    davescharf wrote:


    It going to be another long season if they keep blowing saves again

    They picked their poison.

    #172372 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Absolutely fantastic relay to cut down a run. Correa with a perfect throw to the plate.

    #172371 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Bertogliat wrote:


    davescharf wrote:


    It going to be another long season if they keep blowing saves again

    They picked their poison.

    Duffey won’t be asked to close games. It’s the first week of the season. They’re trying to get everyone into games.

    The bullpen has given up 2 runs and 8 hits in 9.1 innings in two games and we’re already griping about how we can’t hold leads. 🙄

    #172369 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Buxton leads off with a solo HR today.

    #172370 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1348
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Wow. Sanchez just stepped on one for a grand slam. That ball was torched.

Viewing 75 posts - 76 through 150 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Portal Forum General Other Sports Minnesota Twins – 2022