Portal Forum Hockey Talk College Hockey Local players in the pros

  • This topic has 1,905 replies, 100 voices, and was last updated Jun 11 at 1:25pm by frozen4champsfrozen4champs.
Viewing 75 posts - 151 through 225 (of 1,906 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #143335 Quote
    sec 16 row16 seat 16 17sec 16 row16 seat 16 17
    • Posts: 114
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    sweet tommy serratore.

    #143336 Quote
    hrbekroenickhrbekroenick
    • Posts: 9
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @Goldy77 wrote:

    Tom Serratore with his first goal tonight for Adirondack, Alt had one of the helpers.
    16 PIM now too

    Yes, and all the PIM in the same game. Let ’em know you’re there!

    2 – ADK Serratore, 19:48 – Checking to the head, (48.2) 2 min (PP)
    3 – ADK Serratore, 2:15 – Roughing, 2 min
    3 – ADK Serratore, 2:15 – Roughing, 2 min
    3 – ADK Serratore, 2:15 – Misconduct – Continuing altercation, (46.5) 10 min

    #143337 Quote
    Anonymous
    • Posts: 541
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Jt Brown had a helper on Tampa’s first goal last night

    #143338 Quote
    5 O.T.5 O.T.
    • Posts: 421
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @Thirty-Four wrote:

    @5 O.T. wrote:

    Five Gopher players finished the regular season as their NHL teams leading scorer. :shock: :dup:

    They are:
    Phil Kessel (Tor) 82gp 37g 43a 80tp
    Kyle Okposo (NYI) 71gp 27g 42a 69tp
    Blake Wheeler (Wpg) 82gp 28g 41a 69tp
    Thomas Vanek (Habs) 78gp 27g 41a 68tp
    Nick Bjugstad (Flor) 76gp 16g 22a 38tp

    Great job. :good2:

    Flip side? Only one was a playoff team, and Vanek was a deadline add… :mrgreen:

    Play-offs notwithstanding, this has to be a first for Gopher alums. Vanek, Kessel and Wheeler have all led their NHL teams in scoring multiple times. But to have five Gopher alums lead their NHL team in scoring in the same season is something not too many schools could claim as an accomplishment, ever.

    Has BC, Michigan, BU, Wisconsin, Denver or whioux alums ever accomplished anything like that in the same season?

    #143339 Quote
    Steve MNSteve MN
    • Posts: 818
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @5 O.T. wrote:

    @Thirty-Four wrote:

    @5 O.T. wrote:

    Five Gopher players finished the regular season as their NHL teams leading scorer. :shock: :dup:

    They are:
    Phil Kessel (Tor) 82gp 37g 43a 80tp
    Kyle Okposo (NYI) 71gp 27g 42a 69tp
    Blake Wheeler (Wpg) 82gp 28g 41a 69tp
    Thomas Vanek (Habs) 78gp 27g 41a 68tp
    Nick Bjugstad (Flor) 76gp 16g 22a 38tp

    Great job. :good2:

    Flip side? Only one was a playoff team, and Vanek was a deadline add… :mrgreen:

    Play-offs notwithstanding, this has to be a first for Gopher alums. Vanek, Kessel and Wheeler have all led their NHL teams in scoring multiple times. But to have five Gopher alums lead their NHL team in scoring in the same season is something not too many schools could claim as an accomplishment, ever.

    Has BC, Michigan, BU, Wisconsin, Denver or whioux alums ever accomplished anything like that in the same season?

    Looking at the list again, I just noticed how low Bjugstad’s total was, and to be leading his team with that kind of total is pretty sad if you’re a Panthers fan. Glad to see him do so well as a Rookie (not sure if he’s technically a rookie since he played a couple games last year, but, I think of him as one) though :D

    #143340 Quote
    Jaykay3Jaykay3
    • Posts: 50
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @Steve_MN wrote:

    @5 O.T. wrote:

    @Thirty-Four wrote:

    @5 O.T. wrote:

    Five Gopher players finished the regular season as their NHL teams leading scorer. :shock: :dup:

    They are:
    Phil Kessel (Tor) 82gp 37g 43a 80tp
    Kyle Okposo (NYI) 71gp 27g 42a 69tp
    Blake Wheeler (Wpg) 82gp 28g 41a 69tp
    Thomas Vanek (Habs) 78gp 27g 41a 68tp
    Nick Bjugstad (Flor) 76gp 16g 22a 38tp

    Great job. :good2:

    Flip side? Only one was a playoff team, and Vanek was a deadline add… :mrgreen:

    Play-offs notwithstanding, this has to be a first for Gopher alums. Vanek, Kessel and Wheeler have all led their NHL teams in scoring multiple times. But to have five Gopher alums lead their NHL team in scoring in the same season is something not too many schools could claim as an accomplishment, ever.

    Has BC, Michigan, BU, Wisconsin, Denver or whioux alums ever accomplished anything like that in the same season?

    Looking at the list again, I just noticed how low Bjugstad’s total was, and to be leading his team with that kind of total is pretty sad if you’re a Panthers fan. Glad to see him do so well as a Rookie (not sure if he’s technically a rookie since he played a couple games last year, but, I think of him as one) though :D

    He was still technically a rookie this year, and will probably finish top 5 in the Calder voting.

    The Panthers were atrocious this year, but all their fans absolutely love Bjugstad.

    #143341 Quote
    Thirty-FourThirty-Four
    • Posts: 196
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Watching Bjugstad this season made me think of a younger Ryan Getzlaf.

    #143342 Quote
    Jaykay3Jaykay3
    • Posts: 50
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @Thirty-Four wrote:

    Watching Bjugstad this season made me think of a younger Ryan Getzlaf.

    He doesn’t have the vision or hands of Getzlaf, but he’s bigger and probably has a better shot.

    #143343 Quote
    Slap ShotSlap Shot
    • Posts: 1553
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Alt recalled by the Flyers.

    Vannelli scored a playoff goal for MH.

    #143344 Quote
    georgegeorge
    • Posts: 142
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Patterson had 54 saves last night in a win for the Denver Cutthroats in their playoff series.

    #143345 Quote
    BiddcoBiddco
    • Posts: 3
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @Chris Eckes wrote:

    @5 O.T. wrote:

    Thomas Vanek with the Hat trick for the Habs. :dup:
    [youtube:1bycp3hz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IzUVV0f4ww[/youtube:1bycp3hz]

    I can’t wait for somebody to say that the Wild shouldn’t sign this guy. Just can’t wait for it.

    GO GET HIM.

    We shouldn’t sign him.

    We’d be better off saving our money for our current players who will cost us more in the future.

    Although if recent reports are any indication the Wild and Leopold are very interested in getting Vanek no matter what.

    #143346 Quote
    Thirty-FourThirty-Four
    • Posts: 196
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    T-Van is also about to void his health insurance by playing Boston. Let’s make sure he’s still alive after to talk about his free agency.

    #143347 Quote
    LeoPohlLeoPohl
    • Posts: 87
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @Biddco wrote:

    @Chris Eckes wrote:

    @5 O.T. wrote:

    Thomas Vanek with the Hat trick for the Habs. :dup:
    [youtube:2g8flycu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IzUVV0f4ww[/youtube:2g8flycu]

    I can’t wait for somebody to say that the Wild shouldn’t sign this guy. Just can’t wait for it.

    GO GET HIM.

    We shouldn’t sign him.

    We’d be better off saving our money for our current players who will cost us more in the future.

    Although if recent reports are any indication the Wild and Leopold are very interested in getting Vanek no matter what.

    I’m hearing that it will come down to either the Wild or Blues, so I’m a bit conflicted whether to root for the guy who beat us in ’89 working for Minnesota in Chick Fletcher or the guy whom avenged that in ’02 working for the Blues in Jordan Leopold.

    #143348 Quote
    Anonymous
    • Posts: 541
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    I hear Haula had a decent game tonight.

    #143349 Quote
    BeaunerBeauner
    • Posts: 1010
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @dxmnkd316 wrote:

    I hear Haula had a decent game tonight.

    So did Ballard. :dup:

    #143350 Quote
    Thirty-FourThirty-Four
    • Posts: 196
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @Beauner wrote:

    @dxmnkd316 wrote:

    I hear Haula had a decent game tonight.

    So did Ballard. :dup:

    Couple of sore Hawks woke up cursing #2 this morning. :)

    #143351 Quote
    LeoPohlLeoPohl
    • Posts: 87
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Paul Holmgren has a little different job description.

    link

    #143352 Quote
    georgegeorge
    • Posts: 142
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Congrats to Nick Bjugstad for graduating with his class. Good job finishing his degree while playing in the NHL!

    #143353 Quote
    Anonymous
    • Posts: 541
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Impressive

    #143354 Quote
    NormNorm
    • Posts: 407
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Nice to hear. I always figured turning pro and getting your degree later sounds good but probably rarely happens.

    #143355 Quote
    LeoPohlLeoPohl
    • Posts: 87
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @Norm wrote:

    Nice to hear. I always figured turning pro and getting your degree later sounds good but probably rarely happens.

    ????? There are plenty who get there degree in the off-season. Most stay at least three seasons in the first place, though.

    #143356 Quote
    LeoPohlLeoPohl
    • Posts: 87
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    While the bulk of this certainly fits in the NHL season thread, the last player to wear a Ranger’s sweater to accomplish what Ryan McDonagh just did is in the HOF in Toronto. :shock: link

    #143357 Quote
    gopher6gopher6
    • Posts: 373
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Haula’s jaw broken

    http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/260998521.html” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

    #143358 Quote
    g-manpuckg-manpuck
    • Posts: 398
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @gopher6 wrote:

    Haula’s jaw broken

    http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/260998521.html” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

    Haula…EASILY my favorite player on the Wild. This just gives me another reason to love his play, he ain’t bitching about it! I liked him as a Gopher but he was just awesome down the stretch with the Wild.

    #143359 Quote
    Bonin21Bonin21
    • Posts: 1565
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    This NHL.com re-draft has Haula in the first round in 2009. Quite the climb.
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=722934&cmpid=nhl-twt” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

    #143360 Quote
    sec 16 row16 seat 16 17sec 16 row16 seat 16 17
    • Posts: 114
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Ryan stoa off to ussr.

    #143361 Quote
    SunboneSunbone
    • Posts: 97
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @sec 16 row16 seat 16 17 wrote:

    Ryan stoa off to ussr.

    http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/26/report-caps-stoa-bolts-to-russia/

    Not sure if it is a done deal. And if Stoa is going back to the U.S.S.R. he has mastered time travel. :lol:

    #143362 Quote
    LeoPohlLeoPohl
    • Posts: 87
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Minnesotans in the 2014 draft
    2, 47 Ryan Collins, Columbus
    2, 51 Jack Dougherty, Nashville
    3, 69, Jack Glover, Winnipeg
    3, 84, Keegan Iverson, New York Rangers
    4, 110, Austin Poganski, St. Louis
    4, 120, Steve Johnson, Los Angeles
    5, 129, C.J. Franklin, Winnipeg
    5, 134, Shane Gersich, Washington
    5, 136, Chase Perry, Detroit
    5, 141, Luc Snuggerud, Chicago
    5, 142, Tyler Nanne, New York Rangers
    5, 143, Miguel Fiddler, Florida
    6, 153, Tyler Vesel, Edmonton
    6, 159, Steven Spinner, Washington
    7, 208, Jack Ramsey, Chicago

    A few surprises in those drafted, the order, and those undrafted. Also, a little low from what I was expecting in the 15 taken with some solid players left off, including Slattery, Malmquist, Yon, and Sheehy.

    Am I missing anybody?

    #143363 Quote
    IceburgIceburg
    • Posts: 257
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @LeoPohl wrote:

    Am I missing anybody?

    Forest Lake’s C.J. Franklin got picked. Don’t recall the round or team.

    #143364 Quote
    g-manpuckg-manpuck
    • Posts: 398
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @Iceburg wrote:

    @LeoPohl wrote:

    Am I missing anybody?

    Forest Lake’s C.J. Franklin got picked. Don’t recall the round or team.

    5th round by Winnipeg; he will be playing for MSU-Mankato next year. The Mavs have 5 drafted players on their roster now.

    #143365 Quote
    Bonin21Bonin21
    • Posts: 1565
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @g_manpucker wrote:

    The Mavs have 5 drafted players on their roster now.

    More than the four for UMD and SCSU, I think.

    #143366 Quote
    jrthomerjrthomer
    • Posts: 2
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    No qualifying offer from VAN for Jordan Schroeder, cut loose to UFAdom. Ouch!

    #143367 Quote
    streakygopherstreakygopher
    • Posts: 371
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @jrthomer wrote:

    No qualifying offer from VAN for Jordan Schroeder, cut loose to UFAdom. Ouch!

    Not unexpected. There are dwindling roster spots, and his injury at the beginning of last season kept him mostly out of the line up, and it just killed his chances. I’ve watched this kid since mites, and his mobility is unreal. But he loses physical battles and just isn’t one of those guys with an agitator mentality. He has plenty of skill but that isn’t enough at this level. He’s not pretty enough to be Patrick Kane and needs to add some grit to his game.

    He’s made damn good money for a 23 year old kid, and his career – wherever it leads him – will allow him to earn plenty more.

    #143368 Quote
    LeoPohlLeoPohl
    • Posts: 87
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @g_manpucker wrote:

    @Iceburg wrote:

    @LeoPohl wrote:

    Am I missing anybody?

    Forest Lake’s C.J. Franklin got picked. Don’t recall the round or team.

    5th round by Winnipeg; he will be playing for MSU-Mankato next year. The Mavs have 5 drafted players on their roster now.

    Thank you.

    #143369 Quote
    LeoPohlLeoPohl
    • Posts: 87
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @streakygopher wrote:

    @jrthomer wrote:

    No qualifying offer from VAN for Jordan Schroeder, cut loose to UFAdom. Ouch!

    Not unexpected. There are dwindling roster spots, and his injury at the beginning of last season kept him mostly out of the line up, and it just killed his chances. I’ve watched this kid since mites, and his mobility is unreal. But he loses physical battles and just isn’t one of those guys with an agitator mentality. He has plenty of skill but that isn’t enough at this level. He’s not pretty enough to be Patrick Kane and needs to add some grit to his game.

    He’s made damn good money for a 23 year old kid, and his career – wherever it leads him – will allow him to earn plenty more.

    Considering the Canucks situation, I would think they could use all the offense they could get. There’s pretty much nothing for scoring other than the Sedins, and as we saw last season, if you lose one you lose both — they’re essentially one player in two bodies.

    #143371 Quote
    MNmanMNman
    • Posts: 87
    #143372 Quote
    MNmanMNman
    • Posts: 87
    #143373 Quote
    MNmanMNman
    • Posts: 87
    #143374 Quote
    LeoPohlLeoPohl
    • Posts: 87
    #143375 Quote
    Thirty-FourThirty-Four
    • Posts: 196
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @LeoPohl wrote:

    Remember me?

    Nice going, Justin! :good2:

    #143376 Quote
    LeoPohlLeoPohl
    • Posts: 87
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Brian Rafalski to be inducted with his head coach. Also two others. link

    I say well deserved for Brian. I can’t speak for the other three given that Sauer was a bit before my time, and I have no clue about women’s hockey, let alone NY hockey. The only thing I remember about Jeff Sauer is he had highly erratic teams at Wisconsin in the ’90s from season to season, not that unlike his successor, Mike Eaves.

    #143377 Quote
    MNmanMNman
    • Posts: 87
    #143378 Quote
    MNmanMNman
    • Posts: 87
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Not the same thing as spending a day with the Stanley Cup.

    http://www.texasstarshockey.com/articles/a-day-with-the-cup-travis-morin

    #143379 Quote
    gopherguy13gopherguy13
    • Posts: 947
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Blake Wheeler will wear an A in Winnipeg this season.

    #143380 Quote
    bstark28bstark28
    • Posts: 3
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Just saw on the Islanders page, that Ness cleared Waivers and was assigned to Bridgeport. Had to see that coming with the addition of Leddy and Boychuck.

    #143381 Quote
    Dances With GophersDances With Gophers
    • Posts: 47
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    #143382 Quote
    LeoPohlLeoPohl
    • Posts: 87
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Dang, it ain’t even April yet, either. :biggrin2:

    Does this mean Okposo is only half despised now?

    #143383 Quote
    CardinalCardinal
    • Posts: 89
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Mark Alt recalled by the Flyers, should make his NHL debut tomorrow night vs. Detroit.

    #143384 Quote
    LeoPohlLeoPohl
    • Posts: 87
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @Cardinal wrote:

    Mark Alt recalled by the Flyers, should make his NHL debut tomorrow night vs. Detroit.

    So the 96th alum to make it to the NHL and 105th to play major league hockey.

    Edit: Correction – not in the line-up and no mention of him as a call-up or on the roster anywhere I can find.

    #143385 Quote
    MNmanMNman
    • Posts: 87
    #143386 Quote
    MNmanMNman
    • Posts: 87
    #143387 Quote
    sec 16 row16 seat 16 17sec 16 row16 seat 16 17
    • Posts: 114
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    leopold to the bluejackets

    #143388 Quote
    GreyeagleGreyeagle
    Moderator
    • Posts: 1217
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Stu is making his MN Wild debut this afternoon.

    #143389 Quote
    sec 16 row16 seat 16 17sec 16 row16 seat 16 17
    • Posts: 114
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    could we see a scrap from big stu

    #143390 Quote
    Bonin21Bonin21
    • Posts: 1565
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Nice article. Probably the most down to earth player I interacted with at school.
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=742425&navid=DL|NHL|home

    #143391 Quote
    YoungEagleYoungEagle
    • Posts: 344
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @Bonin21 wrote:

    Nice article. Probably the most down to earth player I interacted with at school.
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=742425&navid=DL|NHL|home

    Awesome article. My buddy who goes to the U worked at a bar that many from the gophers went to, said many of them weren’t the nicest guys but that Haula and Bjugstad were two of the nicest guys he met on the hockey team and at school. Real genuine guy.

    #143392 Quote
    gopherguy13gopherguy13
    • Posts: 947
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @YoungEagle wrote:

    @Bonin21 wrote:

    Nice article. Probably the most down to earth player I interacted with at school.
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=742425&navid=DL|NHL|home

    Awesome article. My buddy who goes to the U worked at a bar that many from the gophers went to, said many of them weren’t the nicest guys but that Haula and Bjugstad were two of the nicest guys he met on the hockey team and at school. Real genuine guy.

    Yeah I took a geology class with a ton of athletes. Most of the hockey players are pretty reserved, but Nick was one of the few of them who actually talked to us “common folk” :lol:

    #143393 Quote
    LeoPohlLeoPohl
    • Posts: 87
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @gopherguy13 wrote:

    @YoungEagle wrote:

    @Bonin21 wrote:

    Nice article. Probably the most down to earth player I interacted with at school.
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=742425&navid=DL|NHL|home

    Awesome article. My buddy who goes to the U worked at a bar that many from the gophers went to, said many of them weren’t the nicest guys but that Haula and Bjugstad were two of the nicest guys he met on the hockey team and at school. Real genuine guy.

    Yeah I took a geology class with a ton of athletes. Most of the hockey players are pretty reserved, but Nick was one of the few of them who actually talked to us “common folk” :lol:

    Somebody’s getting paid.

    #143394 Quote
    gopher6gopher6
    • Posts: 373
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @LeoPohl wrote:

    @gopherguy13 wrote:

    @YoungEagle wrote:

    @Bonin21 wrote:

    Nice article. Probably the most down to earth player I interacted with at school.
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=742425&navid=DL|NHL|home

    Awesome article. My buddy who goes to the U worked at a bar that many from the gophers went to, said many of them weren’t the nicest guys but that Haula and Bjugstad were two of the nicest guys he met on the hockey team and at school. Real genuine guy.

    Yeah I took a geology class with a ton of athletes. Most of the hockey players are pretty reserved, but Nick was one of the few of them who actually talked to us “common folk” :lol:

    Somebody’s getting paid.

    :dup: :dup: :dup:

    #143395 Quote
    MNmanMNman
    • Posts: 87
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    This is an article on former NHL players playing in the KHL.

    Brandon Bochenski

    However, they let him develop and continue to play in the NCAA at the University of South Dakota over the next three years. There Bochenski had 154 points in 122 games.

    http://thehockeywriters.com/5-forgotten-nhlers-tearing-up-the-khl/

    #143396 Quote
    5 O.T.5 O.T.
    • Posts: 421
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @MNman wrote:

    This is an article on former NHL players playing in the KHL.

    Brandon Bochenski

    However, they let him develop and continue to play in the NCAA at the University of South Dakota over the next three years. There Bochenski had 154 points in 122 games.

    http://thehockeywriters.com/5-forgotten-nhlers-tearing-up-the-khl/

    :lol: Whioux?

    #143397 Quote
    LeoPohlLeoPohl
    • Posts: 87
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Jacob Cepis, Marshall Everson, and Nick Larson (AV) (among others) on FSN+ in the ECHL All Star game. Larson scores while I’m typing. :D

    #143398 Quote
    gopherguy13gopherguy13
    • Posts: 947
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Aaaaaah this thread title is outdated this needs to be locked :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

    Leddy got paid.

    [twitter=ICEHockeyAgent:2w1y8vxx]I-C-E Hockey Agency client Nick Leddy signs a contract with the New York Islanders for $38,500,000 over 7 years.[/twitter:2w1y8vxx]

    #143399 Quote
    JupiterJupiter
    Admin
    • Posts: 780
    • Bringer of JollityOwner/Creator of Gopher Puck Live
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Or the title updated….

    #143400 Quote
    gopherguy13gopherguy13
    • Posts: 947
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    We all learned from gopher6 that it is much more fun to lock the thread when it’s outdated :poke:

    #143401 Quote
    Steve MNSteve MN
    • Posts: 818
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    @Jupiter wrote:

    Or the title updated….

    Hey…. where’s the “like” button… this post needs it.

    :dup:

    #143402 Quote
    gopher6gopher6
    • Posts: 373
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Leddy gets big $$$ contract
    http://z.umn.edu/tw5

    #143403 Quote
    gopherguy13gopherguy13
    • Posts: 947
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    :lol:

    #143404 Quote
    MNmanMNman
    • Posts: 87
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    • The Islanders are expected to without Nick Leddy for at least two weeks with an upper-body injury.

    #143405 Quote
    gopherguy13gopherguy13
    • Posts: 947
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    [twitter=NHLFlyers :bbrzb8zu]Emergency recall Mark Alt prepares to make his @NHL debut this afternoon. #SJSvsPHI pic.twitter.com/fL99vv88gQ[/twitter:bbrzb8zu]

    [hide:bbrzb8zu][/hide:bbrzb8zu]

    #143406 Quote
    frozen4champsfrozen4champs
    • Posts: 1824
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Nick Bjugstad had back surgery and is out for the remainder of the year. Has been playing hurt for a while.
    http://panthers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=760119

    #143407 Quote
    KelorKelor
    • Posts: 78
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Alt was on the ice for about 10 minutes. Apparently, he didn’t start out too well, but settled down. Holy moly the interview showing his nose :lmao:

    The 23-year-old played a defense-low 9:25 against San Jose and showed his nerves in the first period. On the Sharks’ first goal, Alt weakly played the puck in the corner of his own zone, and then chased Sharks forward Chris Tierney around, allowing Tierney to get a quality chance.

    http://www.csnphilly.com/hockey-philadelphia-flyers/mark-alt-fights-nerves-nhl-debut-flyers

    #143408 Quote
    Bonin21Bonin21
    • Posts: 1565
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Schmidt signed a two year one way deal with the Capitals.

    #143409 Quote
    frozen4champsfrozen4champs
    • Posts: 1824
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Evan Kaufmann retires. The NWS has issued a flood warning because of the tears coming from Quick13’s eyes. :)

    #143410 Quote
    NeelyNeely
    • Posts: 21
    • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
    Up
    0
    Down
    ::

    Seth Helgeson signs 2-year deal with NJ. Two-way for first year, one way for second.

Viewing 75 posts - 151 through 225 (of 1,906 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Portal Forum Hockey Talk College Hockey Local players in the pros