- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Questions for Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Five questions to wake up your noodle. Answers in tomorrow’s email.
1. The largest university in New Jersey is the State University of New Jersey—which is better known by what name?
2. Calvin Hill was the NFL “Rookie of the Year” in 1969. His son was the NBA “Rookie of the Year” in 1995. What is his son’s name?
3. Bern is the de facto capital of which country, which doesn’t have an official capital?
4. What television personality, upon being awarded a Peabody in 1985, was cited as “the most widely quoted American” by that award’s nominating committee?
5. Sometimes a species disappears from the fossil record for millions of years, only to return with virtually no evolutionary progress. This phenomenon is named after an episode from the Book of John, and is named after what Biblical character?