- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Answers to Wednesday, May 18, 2022
1. The French and Italian flags both consist of three fields of color, and the flags are exactly the same in two of the panels. Which panel is a different color?
The left side
(France is blue-white-red, Italy is green-white-red)
2. What two-word phrase for a particular group of celebrities from the ’50s and ‘60s was first coined by Lauren Bacall to describe her husband and his friends after a night of carousing?
3. Which Peanuts character was a star athlete, and once hit five home runs in a single game?
4. Launched in 1969 and retired in 2003, what airplane flew regular passenger routes between Europe and the United States at twice the speed of sound?
5. In 1962, Stan Lee combined elements from “Frankenstein” and “Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde” to come up with a new character. What did he name that character?
(or Bruce Banner)