- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Answers to Monday, May 16, 2022
1. What city is home to both Florida State University and Florida A&M University?
2. A particular style of diamond jewelry got its name in 1987 when Chris Evert dropped hers at work. Name that jewelry item!
(she halted a U.S. Open match to search the court for it)
3. What mammal’s Latin name is Ursus maritimus?
4. In 1922, a man named Joseph Rosefield invented a process to make creamy peanut butter. In 1932, he launched what is now the second-most popular peanut butter brand in the U.S., and named it—without permission—after a popular newspaper comic strip character. Name that peanut butter!
5. St. Louis hosted the World’s Fair in 1904 to celebrate the centennial of what important event in U.S. history?