- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Questions for Monday, May 16, 2022
Five questions to wake up your noodle. Answers in tomorrow’s email.
1. What city is home to both Florida State University and Florida A&M University?
2. A particular style of diamond jewelry got its name in 1987 when Chris Evert dropped hers at work. Name that jewelry item!
3. What mammal’s Latin name is Ursus maritimus?
4. In 1922, a man named Joseph Rosefield invented a process to make creamy peanut butter. In 1932, he launched what is now the second-most popular peanut butter brand in the U.S., and named it—without permission—after a popular newspaper comic strip character. Name that peanut butter!
5. St. Louis hosted the World’s Fair in 1904 to celebrate the centennial of what important event in U.S. history?