- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Answers to Friday, May 6, 2022
1. Quit While You’re Ahead: Happy The Day After Cinco de Mayo! Of the 10 most popular imported beers in the U.S., five are imported from Mexican breweries. Name as many of those breweries as you can for one point each. Zero points total if you get any wrong.
Modelo, Corona, Dos Equis, Pacifico, Tecate
2. “Every political system in the world might be rigged.” That was one journalist’s conclusion in 2016 following the release of 11.5 million files leaked from a prominent law firm based in what country?
Panama (“The Panama Papers”)
3. Which is the only U.S. state capital named after a French city?
4. Twice voted “Most Popular Dog” by the readers of TV Guide, Murray was the pet of apartment-dwellers Paul and Jamie Buchman on what ’90s sitcom? Their dog walker, Nat Ostertag, was played by Hank Azaria.
“Mad About You”
5. Today is May 6. Happy 30th birthday to singer Baekhyun of the band Exo. He released his first solo album in 2019, which shares what name with a Charlie Chaplin film, a pop-punk band, and an independent bookstore in San Francisco?