- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Answers to Tuesday, May 2, 2022
1. The most popular 84-mile walking path in northern England follows what ancient structure?
2. In the 1973 Disney animated version of “Robin Hood,” which of Robin’s band of merry men is depicted as a badger?
3. If you’re on a crew that consists of graders, gaugers, spikers, and bolters, what are you building?
4. At the close of the 19th century, Chicago was the largest U.S. city (by population) that had been founded during that century. What U.S. city held that same distinction for the 20th century?
5. What nation, which is made up of more than 17,000 islands including Krakatoa, accounts for two-thirds of the world’s volcano deaths?