- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Questions for Monday, May 2, 2022
Five questions to wake up your noodle. Answers in tomorrow’s email.
1. Is the Gateway Arch in St. Louis on the west or east bank of the Mississippi River?
2. Surgical procedures that involve removing an organ often end in what six-letter suffix?
3. What do you add to a martini to make it “dirty”?
4. There is one apex predator—other than humans—that hunts and kills great white sharks. What is it?
5. What Johnson & Johnson brand was used to make the saliva in the “Alien” movies, the Dilophosaurus poison in “Jurassic Park,” and the glowing green blood in “Predator”?