- Posts: 791
- Bringer of JollityOwner/Creator of Gopher Puck Live
1. I was born with Popliteal Pterrygium Syndrome (not impacted by all the associated maladies but a lot) which caused 18 surgeries before i turned 16.
2. At one point I had an oral surgery to remove a bunch of extra teeth – it required a power drill to break some down to be able to remove them without breaking others. I’m pretty sure my mom still has that bag of teeth somewhere
3. My brother is employed by a reputable MLB team as a pitching coordinator, and turned down a Steinbrenner because he didn’t wanna be a Yankee
4. I’m allergic to dogs and cats but have never lived in a house without at least one dog or one cat. Growing up we had 2 cats and 2 or 3dogs at all times. I can’t imagine living in a house without a dog at this point. My dog is a pittie mix that I got from a rescue and she’s definitely the coolest part about me.
5. I started working as a sales rep for a baseball/softball equipment and jersey company as a side gig a couple years ago and have had a lot of fun with it. If you’re ever looking for a new baseball or fastpitch bat or glove, send me a PM. I can usually beat any price from big box stores
6. I’ve been practicing this social distancing/isolation for years. I’m pretty much a pro.
7. I’ve never traveled outside the US and do not own a passport.
8. Had a run in with Jup years ago when he seived me at a high school hockey game when my phone fell underneath the stands.