Portal Forum General General Discussion Home Ownership Reply To: Home Ownership

#154101 Quote
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL

fightclub30 wrote:

Orion wrote:

Most cities require solicitors to get a permit to go door to door. Ask them to show you the permit. If they don’t call the cops. If they do then call city Hall and complain.

I think many have been asked, because lots of them are wearing city “Authorized Solicitor” badges. Not sure on the exact wording, but something to that effect. I will call city hall and complain, it is getting ridiculous. We have always had a few, and we don’t mind the school-age kids with their school fundraisers, but this year has gotten out of hand.

This makes you wonder if someone on the council owns the businesses or are in some way involved. They have to be getting flack for this.