Portal Forum General General Discussion Home Ownership Reply To: Home Ownership

#154100 Quote
  • GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL

Orion wrote:

Most cities require solicitors to get a permit to go door to door. Ask them to show you the permit. If they don’t call the cops. If they do then call city Hall and complain.

I think many have been asked, because lots of them are wearing city “Authorized Solicitor” badges. Not sure on the exact wording, but something to that effect. I will call city hall and complain, it is getting ridiculous. We have always had a few, and we don’t mind the school-age kids with their school fundraisers, but this year has gotten out of hand.