- Posts: 260
- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
2. Holocaust museum – IIRC, this requires reservations (even pre-COVID), unless you are a veteran.
3. National Mall – Washington Monument, WWII memorial, Vietnam memorial, Lincoln memorial, Korean War memorial.
4. MLK, FDR, and Jefferson memorials.
5.Take an Uber/Lyft to Mount Vernon
6. Air & Space Museum, American History Museum, National Archives.
7. Capitol tour – as someone else mentioned, if they’re even conducting tours any more after what happened on 1/6. Contact your representative as soon as you know what dates you’ll be there, and they may be able to arrange a personal tour or a meeting with your representative.