- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
1. Clocking in as the third-smallest country in Europe at just over 24 square miles, what country is located entirely within the boundaries of Italy and is sometimes called “The Most Serene Republic”?
2. What jazz saxophonist, influential in the creation of bebop, was nicknamed “Yardbird,” later shortened to “Bird”?
3. After “Forrest Gump,” Gary Sinise and Tom Hanks appeared in two more full length feature films together. Name one of them.
“Apollo 13,” “Green Mile”
4. What is the northernmost state capital in the lower 48 United States?
5. What style of earthenware is closely associated with the tomb of Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of China?