- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
1. Quit While You’re Ahead: The top navigation bar at the website Gap.com contains links to three other clothing brands associated with the Gap. Name as many of them as you can for one point each. Zero points total if you get any wrong. Note: We are looking for non-Gap brands, so don’t write down “Baby Gap” or “Gap Kids.”
Old Navy, Banana Republic, Athleta
2. The 1889 World’s Fair was memorable in that it served as the unveiling of what monument?
The Eiffel Tower
3. Which organ in your body creates insulin?
4. True or false: George Washington was alive when the U.S. capital was named Washington, D.C.
5. Today is March 25. Born on this day in 1925, what Southern Gothic writer wrote “Wise Blood,” “The Violent Bear It Away,” and won the 1972 National Book Award for her posthumously compiled collection “Complete Stories”?