- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Theme Thursday, March 24, 2022
One Letter Different: I’ll define two words that are just one letter off from each other. You write down both words. Example: If I said, “One is the opposite of ‘Villains.’ The other is an illness,” your answers would be “Heroes” and “Herpes.”
Answers in tomorrow’s email.
1. One is a whirlpool. The other is a geometry term for a meeting point.
2. One is a juicy drupe in the cashew family. The other is a type of comics.
3. One is the first fallen angel. The other is a place you could settle.
4. One could be James or Jennifer. The other is a semi-precious red stone.
5. One is what you swear to a monarch. The other is what the characters in “Glengarry Glen Ross” sell.