- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Tuesday, March 22, 2022
Five questions to wake up your noodle. Answers in tomorrow’s email.
1. There are two landlocked countries in South America. Name either one.
2. What urban legend was first mentioned in print in a 1995 Fort Wayne Journal Gazette article about “synchronicity,” and has since been dismissed by British audio engineer Alan Parsons as, quote, “a complete load of eyewash”?
3. The 1956 movie “High Society” was set in Newport, Rhode Island. It was a musical remake of what 1940 Katharine Hepburn movie—set 275 miles to the southwest?
4. What confectionery product is manufactured by a company called Just Born, and adopted the marketing slogan “Always in season” when it expanded its previously annual offerings?
5. Two countries claim to have invented the French fry. One is France. What is the other?