- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Monday, March 21, 2022
Five questions to wake up your noodle. Answers in tomorrow’s email.
1. What profession translates literally from Spanish to English as “killer”?
2. The most-visited tourist attraction in the United States is in New York City. It once prompted the British writer G.K. Chesterton to quip, “How beautiful it would be for someone who could not read.” What is it?
3. Steph Curry’s dad was also an NBA player. What is Steph’s dad’s first name?
4. Albuquerque named its minor league baseball team after a team on “The Simpsons.” What are they called?
5. What southern U.S. state capital is named for the ancestor of a 20th-century poet, author of “Song of the Open Road” and famed for his clever, meter-breaking rhymes?