- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
1. What region of the Eastern United States, located between the Atlantic coastal plain and the Appalachian Mountains, gets its name from the Italian for “foothills”?
2. Race cars, lasers, and aeroplanes are among the day-to-day hazards encountered by the denizens of what fictional city?
(taken from the theme song to “DuckTales”)
3. “Diligence” is one of the Seven Heavenly Virtues, although some folks use a four-letter synonym instead. What is that synonym?
4. If you have a “circumorbital hematoma,” what do you have?
A black eye
5. What architect designed the Guggenheim Museum in New York City, which, when it opened in 1959, was described as an “indigestible hot cross bun”?
Frank Lloyd Wright