- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
1. What stand-up comedian, who, despite widespread false memory, did not play a genie in the ‘90s, got his stage name from an ancient fictional Persian hero?
2. Which continent is smaller than North America by area but larger than North America by population?
3. For what movie did Halle Berry become the first Black person to win the “Best Actress” Oscar in 2002?
(Love the Oscars? Come to Oscars Trivia all this month!)
4. What 1943 novella takes place partially on an asteroid called “B-612”?
“The Little Prince”
5. What two breeds of dog got their names from the same Canadian province?